"Happy Valentine's Day"

Author: Gabriele
Email: gabi@gschulz.de
Notes:
Thanks to Jacinta for a quick beta. My answer to the Valentine & Video Cameras challenge by Elissa. Basic Outline: Willow has gotten hold of a video camera and must record a bit of acting for her college drama course, for whatever reasons, she leaves the camera overnight or for a few days at the Magic Shop. Oh, and it's only a few days before Valentine's Day. Wackiness ensues... 1. Giles secretly confessing his love for Willow or Buffy on tape. (Hey, what can I say? I'm bi-shipper-ual). 2. Giles singing a silly tune or utterly romance tune to the camera. 3. In light of GylzGirl's ASH Shrine turning 3, let's have Anya confessing she has a secret shrine to some one or thing. (Some truly evil, little Passions or Teletubbies) 4.Willow or Buffy discovering Giles confession and their reaction. 5. A Valentine's Day sale at the Magic Shop. 6. Giles saying "Yes, let's do bring that up as often as possible."


"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?"

"Willow, why can't you keep it somewhere else?"

"Miss Kitty Fantastico thinks she can use it as a scratching post. Please Giles, it won't disturb anyone?"

"But the costumers might accidentally push it..."

"I'll take care of that. Please, Giles?"

"Giles..." Buffy looked at him pointedly.

"Oh, all right. But I will not be held responsible for any damage done to it!"

"Sure not! Thanks Giles."

Willow hugged him and Giles smiled over her shoulder at Buffy, who smiled back and mouthed 'Thanks'.


Over the day Willow proudly told them of her project for the drama course. She explained how the camera worked and recorded something. Giles couldn't follow everything they did, because he had to take care of the customers. Anya was very impressed with the camera and insisted on 'performing' for it too. It seemed to be a joke, but the others just stared at her. Only Xander blushed heavily and laughed nervously, before pulling her away and giving her another lecture on what was to be shared with others and what was private.

During a quiet second between customers, he caught a glimpse of Willow encouraging Tara to do something in front of the camera too. He couldn't understand what she was saying, but it must have been something directed at Willow because when Tara was done, her girlfriend immediately rushed to her and took her in her arms, whispering something in her ear and planting a soft kiss on her temple.

Giles smiled to himself, then his smile disappeared as the others pushed Buffy in front of the camera. She seemed nervous but then obviously cracked a joke because the others started laughing. She just smiled and so did Giles watching her. How much he loved her... His train of thought was interrupted by a customer.


Later that day, Giles found himself alone working on the books. The camera that Willow had left in the Magic Box seemed to stare at him. After an hour of unsuccessfully trying to ignore it, he went to put it somewhere else. But when he tried to pick it up it didn't move an inch. He tried again. Nothing.

"Bloody wonderful. Was that what she meant by taking care of it?"

He sighed to himself and went back to work. After another half hour he stood up again walking to the camera. This time he tried to just turn the camera so that it pointed in a different direction, but that didn't work either. He took a look at the buttons. One switch said "Lock". He turned that around and the camera was on. He clicked on another button and could see a last glimpse of Xander before the picture turned to snowy black and white. He pressed fast-forward, then noticing that it was the wrong button, rewound the tape and watched. He could see Willow performing in their room, then looking at something and telling it to stop doing it (obviously Miss Kitty Fantastico). Then he saw her reciting something before the others started asking questions. Anya's joke had indeed been a very dirty one, although he couldn't hide a smile. Tara had declaimed a beautiful poem about love. He could see why Willow had been touched by it. Then came Buffy.

Her 'performance' was only an old children's rhyme, but still it captured his heart. She captured his heart - as she always did. She was a natural in front of the camera. Theatre might not have been one of her strengths if he remembered the 'annual talentless show', but the camera was a whole different thing. At the end she smiled and he pressed the pause button, wanting to look at that smile a little longer. After staring at it for over a minute, he shook his head and watched the rest of the tape before going back to his books.


When he was done quite a while later, he put away his books and prepared to go. When he went past the camera he saw that he had left it on. He went to turn the switch and suddenly saw the Magic Box. He put a hand in front of the camera and saw it waving blurrily through the picture. A smile crossed his face and he pressed the red record button. Then he moved in front of the camera.

He grinned into the camera and pulled up his lapels. Then he tried to look very dangerous.

"Wild thing. You make my heart sing. You make everything... groooooovy."

He laughed at himself. Then pulled down his lapels again and tried to think of something better. He turned to the camera again and began very seriously now.

Why do I do, just as you say Why must I just, give you your way Why do I sigh, why don't I try - to forget It must have been, that something lovers call fate Kept me saying: "I have to wait" I saw them all, just couldn't fall - 'til we met It had to be you, it had to be you I wandered around, and I finally found - the somebody who Could make me be true, and could make me be blue And even be glad, just to be sad - thinking of you Some others I've seen, might never be mean Might never be cross, or try to be boss But they wouldn't do For nobody else, gave me a thrill - with all your faults, I love you still It had to be you, wonderful you It had to be you

He sighed heavily.

"Oh, Buffy. If only you knew. If I could tell you how much I... I can't even it say it. Although I want to, I really do. Sometimes I think it would be so much better if only I could tell you. I know that you wouldn't push me away. You didn't do it with Xander and I know that I mean enough to you to that you wouldn't send me away. But still... I... I think I'm afraid of your pity or 'Ewww, that's gross', even if you wouldn't mean it. It would... I don't think I could stand it. But sometimes I wish I could tell you. Just let you know. So that I wouldn't have to pretend... so that I could look at you the way Willow and Tara look at each other or Xander and Anya. God, this is silly, I'm talking to a camera.

"But do you know what? It feels good. It feels good to let it out once, even if nobody will ever see it. I... I love you, Buffy. More than anything in the world. You are my world. My life, my everything. I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd survive perhaps, but live? I never wanted to fall in love with you. You became so special to me... I think I might have had a chance if I had fought it from the beginning... like a 'real' Watcher should have. But once I let you in my heart... I keep loving you more each day. And that's wonderful. At least most of the time. Sometimes it hurts. Nobody can hurt me the way you do, but then there's nobody who can make me happy with just a smile. I love your smile. God, I love everything about you. I... have never felt like this about anyone else... this need and... desire. God, I should stop now. I... never mind..."

He shook his head and went to the camera.

"Sentimental fool," he mumbled to himself. "How can I delete this?"

He looked for the stop button when the tape stopped of its own accord. 5:45. That was what he had to erase. He went away to find the manual that he thought Willow had left somewhere between their research books. He didn't notice the tape rewinding itself to the end of Xander's performance, where Willow had set it to zero. When he came back he rewound 5 minutes and 45 seconds and recorded the empty Magic Box up to zero. He switched everything off and left...


"Popcooorn."

"Shut up, Xander. Here it is."

"You know you could at least pretend that you're willing to share."

"I am sharing."

He threw a few pieces in her direction.

Buffy glared at him.

"Okay, everyone ready... I don't want any disturbances. Where's Giles?"

"Giles? Come over here. You still haven't seen Anya's rendition of 'The Joke'."

"Xander, thinks it's funny, right?"

"Sure, An. Big G, get your butt over here, we want to get over with it."

"Xander!"

"Just joking, Will, it'll be fun. Hey, I wonder if I'm photogenic. This might be start of a whole new career for me. Bye bye Pierce Brosnan, hello Harris, Xander Harris."

Willow rolled her eyes. Tara smiled at her.

Giles finally came and sat down next to Buffy.

"And now be quiet I can't stop the tape."

She pressed play and sat down next to Tara who turned to her and whispered, "Why can't you-"

"Later."

"'Kay."

They smiled at each other then turned to Willow on the screen.

"That was Miss Kitty Fantastico."

"Really? I thought it was Tara huddling on the ground."

Anya and Willow hit him. He grinned, but mouthed 'sorry' to Tara, who smiled in return, but had a glint in her eyes as if to let him know she wouldn't forget the comment.

"That's me!" Anya pointed out unnecessarily.

She looked at herself extremely self-satisfied.

Then just when she was about to finish the joke the tape turned to a picture of the empty magic box.

"Hey! You didn't hear the part with the cream."

"Way to go, Will. If this isn't a masterpiece."

"I don't know what this is. I didn't touch the tape. I just rewound it to the beginning. I thought we could all watch it before I do my actual project. The camera was here all night."

They all turned to Giles.

"Uhm... I... it seems... I tried to move the bloody thing away. It was staring at me while I did the books."

"And then it switched itself on and taped the shop?"

"No, of course not, I... played a little with it."

Xander stared at the screen that didn't change a bit.

"So this is you playing around with a camera. Giles you need a life. Very badly."

"No, I was... I mean... I'm sorry. I obviously pressed the wrong button. I didn't mean to delete anything."

"It's okay Giles, that can happen. I would have deleted it for the project anyway. Just thought it would be nice to watch it before I do. Don't sweat it."

"Thank you. I'm sorry I ended this so abruptly."

"Will, can't you fast forward, maybe he didn't erase all of it. Sorry, I meant maybe he didn't play around for the rest of the tape."

Giles glared at him.

"I can't stop the tape. I put a little spell thingy on it, because I was afraid some people might want to stop it and I thought it would be fair if everyone saw everything."

"Oh great. Giles please tell me that *something* will be happening. Maybe you walked across the screen. Or dropped a pencil?"

"I'm afraid not."

They stared at the screen for a while.

Then Willow piped up.

"It's not so bad. I mean, it's dark and empty. It symbolizes... it could mean..."

"That Giles needs to get a life?"

"Yes, let's do bring that up as often as possible."

"Well, you really did it this time, G-Man."

"I told you I was sorry." After a second he added. "And I told you not to call me that."

"It's okay, Giles."

Buffy put a hand on his thigh and smiled at him. Giles felt extremely uneasy. She could sense it. She wished Xander would stop already, even though Giles had really messed up this time.

He smiled back at her nervously.

"Why don't you just go and when the tape is done I'll rewind it so that Willow can start with her project tomorrow."

"You guys dragged me here on a Sunday morning. The least you could do is let me finish the popcorn. Woah, what's that?"

On the screen Giles was suddenly standing in front of the camera.

"Willow, please stop the tape."

"Giles, I told you I can't."

"That looks sexy. Xander, why don't you ever do something like that?"

"I do not want to hear a word about Giles' sexiness. Ah thank God."

"Aww, Giles why did you stop."

"Willow, please! There has got to be a way!"

"Giles, I told you it's a spell."

Buffy watched from the screen where he had begun to sing "It had to be you" to the clearly agitated Giles next to her.

"It's okay, Giles. I think it's beautiful."

He looked at her.

"Oh Buffy..."

Then he stood up and went to the camera.

"Giles, what are you doing??"

Willow jumped up.

"There has to be a way to stop this thing!"

He started pressing buttons and everyone stared at him.

"There has to be!"

"Giles?"

Willow looked really worried now.

He kept trying to switch it off, while the on-screen Giles sang on. Buffy watched it with wonder in her eyes. She had never heard Giles sing before and couldn't understand why he wanted to stop the tape so badly... She knew that she had to go to him and find out what upset him so much, but she wanted to hear the end of the song first. When it was done she stood up and went to Giles.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard her name on the screen. She looked at Giles and Giles looked at her. Then he ran out of the Magic Box.

She stared after him for second, but then the voice on the screen made her turn back to it. She sat down again and listened. Nobody in the room made a sound.

By the time Giles was finished everyone was watching Buffy. Tears slid down her face. Willow switched off the camera once the tape had stopped.

"Buffy, are you all right?"

"I..." she breathed in deeply. "I need to think."

She wiped the tears from her face and got up from the table.

"Buffy...?"

She lifted her hand to stop Willow.

"I need to be alone now."

Then she left the others alone.

"God, what have I done?"

Tara was up in a second putting her arms around Willow.

"They will be fine."

"What if they're not?"

"They will... maybe this was destiny. And didn't Giles himself say he wished he could tell her?"

"But did you see him? He'll hate me. How can I ever face him again?"

Tara stroked Willow's hair.

"He could never hate you. And don't worry about Buffy and Giles. Nothing could come between them."

Willow looked at Tara.

"You think so?"

"I *know* it."

Then she pulled her back in her arms and kissed her.


Three days later, Tara entered the Magic Box that was heavily decorated for their Valentine's sale. Everything looked full of love. Except for Giles, who looked as glum as he had ever since his involuntary confession to Buffy.

"Hi Giles."

"Hello Tara."

He smiled at her, but it wasn't a happy smile. She smiled back. She felt so sorry about what had happened. Willow had tormented herself for the last three days, imagining horrible scenarios in which Buffy and Giles would never speak to each other again - or to her. Tara had assured her that nothing of that kind would happen. But unfortunately up until now this had been exactly what had happened. Buffy had avoided Giles altogether and refused to speak about that matter to Willow. And Willow hadn't dared to enter the Magic Box and face Giles.

"Hey Tara, where's Willow?"

"She'll come a little later. I hope. Oh, what is this? Is it made of bloodstone?"

"Don't touch it!"

Tara moved back her hand.

"It's from my shrine. It's just here for decoration. People can't give me money and take it. It's mine."

"Your shrine?"

"Yes, I have a shrine to Aphrodite. To make sure that Xander loves me and we have a lot of sex."

"Ehm, yes, nice, I... I'll go see if Willow's coming."


Half an hour later Willow finally appeared in front of the magic box, though she made no sign of entering. Tara went out and managed to pull her along. Willow looked at Giles, fear clearly visible in her eyes.

"Hello Willow."

"Oh Giles I'm so sorry."

She rushed to him and hugged him.

"It wasn't your fault Willow."

"No, it was. I brought the camera and did the spell so you couldn't move it and then the spell so that it wouldn't stop. It's all my fault. I'm a bad, bad person."

Giles looked a little helpless towards Tara, who took her girlfriend in her arms. Giles patted her on the back two times.

"Willow, *I* was the one who recorded that message and who wasn't able to delete it. I am responsible for this and nobody else."

Willow turned to him.

"Buffy will come around. I'm sure she will. And if not, I'll make her. See my resolve face?"

He smiled weakly.

"Even though she doesn't want to talk about it, I will make her listen to me. When I'm sure she won't kill me for what I did."

"She's here." Anya yelled into the room.

All eyes went to the door where Buffy stood dressed in a light, white button-down dress with a red floral print on it.

"Thanks a lot Anya. You might try a bit louder, I think the people down the street haven't heard."

"Buffy!" Willow rushed towards her before stopping midway.

"How are you? Happy Valentine's Day!"

"I'm okay, Will, thanks. I wanted to talk to Giles. If that's okay?" She looked at him.

"Of course."

He gestured towards the backroom.

Buffy went past Willow and Tara into the backroom. Giles followed her and closed the door. The three girls in the room looked at the door for a second before rushing to eavesdrop.


They stood about three meters apart, neither saying a word.

"It's funny, I thought of what to say for the last three days and now it's all gone."

He gave her a quick smile.

"When I saw that tape, I was..."

"Surprised?"

"Try shocked. Try totally flabbergasted. Or your world turned around 180° and you fall on the ceiling banging your head. Badly."

He couldn't help a short laugh.

"But at the same time I wasn't really surprised."

He looked at her not quite understanding what she meant.

"It's like something that you didn't know, but then when you hear it you sort of *did* know. Like that weird demon last summer with the glowy tongue. I mean you told me about the tongue, but I just had to see it to believe it. And it was kinda like that. I always felt... something, but when I saw it, it was still so... unbelievable."

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

"Which way would you have preferred?"

"Uhm... I guess... truth be told I never planned on telling you."

"Why?"

"Because... I..."

"Was afraid that I'd laugh at you?"

"Only in my worst nightmares. But I was afraid that something might change. That you wouldn't be able to trust me with everything. That it would impair our training. That you would always wonder if I... uhm..."

"Were trying to cop a feel?"

"Something like that..."

"Were you ever?"

"No. I take our training very seriously. There is a place for everything."

"Is there?"

"Uhm."

"When I left that morning I wandered around thinking about what this meant. For us."

"And to what conclusion did you come?"

"That it all pretty much depends on me. And figuring that out was what took me the last three days."

"And?"

It was only a whisper and she could see the trepidation in his eyes.

"Well, I... maybe it would be best if I skip all the explanation and get straight to the point. I love you, too. Happy Valentine's Day."

He stared at her.

"Giles?"

He didn't say a word.

"I thought that would be the point where you say something like 'Oh Buffy, I'm so happy. I love you, too.' and kiss me." Still no move. "But apparently not."

"I..."

"Am speechless?"

He closed the distance between them and lifted his hand to her face. It was as if he wanted to test if she would recoil. She didn't. He cupped her face and planted a soft short kiss on her mouth before looking at her again.

Buffy smiled at him.

"Was that all?"

Then he kissed her in earnest. The hand on her cheek moved to the back of her head into her hair, holding her prisoner for a kiss that held all the passion of over two years of waiting. And Buffy returned it every bit as fiercely. She had her arms around him, pulling him down while their tongues clashed in a game of give and take. He took a step forward cupping her butt with his free hand. She took the hint and wrapped her legs around him and moved her arms onto his shoulders and around his head for a better hold on him. Her shoes slipped to the ground. His growing erection was pressing into her groin and they moved their heads back to moan and take a deep breath.

"Oh God."

He just kissed her again, slowly making his way to the wall until he could lean her against it. They kept kissing as if they needed this intimate contact to survive. Giles slid his hand beneath her dress and panties to cup her butt again. She was squirming against his hard penis, emitting sounds of pleasure into his mouth. Finally he pulled his mouth away and took another deep breath.

"I've waited for this for so long," he breathed into her ear, before beginning to nibble on her earlobe.

"Oh yes, I know what you mean."

He pulled his head back to look at her.

"I mean... I might not have known it, but I wanted this for a long time."

She kissed him again and squeezed him with her legs. He thrust forward in return, making her moan.

"God, if only I had known. When I saw Olivia that day, I wanted to scratch her eyes out. I shouldn't have run away. I should have kissed you senseless right then and there. It would have saved us all a lot of grief."

"Except for Olivia."

She looked at him not quite sure if she could laugh at that statement.

"I love you, Buffy."

"I know, Giles. I know. And I have the tape to prove it."

"You do?"

They began to move against each other mimicking the actions that would follow very soon.

"Yes, I asked Tara if she could get it for me. And I watched it again and again. And I felt more wonderful each time I watched it..."

"Are you going to make your explanation now, because if so I really need to take a very cold shower first."

"No, it can wait. Keep doing what you're doing. It feels wonderful."

Their mouths met in a quick hard kiss, before Giles moved to her cheek, along her jaw, down her neck. He did something that was a cross between kissing, licking and biting. But whatever it was, it set her skin on fire.

"God, Giles."

He took his hand from her hair and maneuvered it to her chest so that he could start to unbutton her dress. He treated the exposed skin with the same attention and when he had unbuttoned the dress to the waist, he cupped her right breast with his hand. He rubbed it and squeezed it, glorying in the fact that she not only allowed him to do this, but that it made her moan. He thrust his hips upwards and she moved a little closer to him away from the wall. His hand slipped to her back to undo her bra. It loosened and he moved his hand under it to cup her globe. The bare skin felt electrifying. The nipple was already standing hard at his attention. He began to rub it with his flat palm.

"Giles... Rupert."

He stopped and looked at her. It was as if her use of his first name had stoked his fire if that was possible. He hurried to get off her bra, but had to realize that he wouldn't be able to do it while she still had on the dress. Unable to wait he simply propped her against the wall again, pushing his groin into her so that he could remove his hand from her butt to rip open the bra. Then he used both hands to lift her up so that he could capture as much of her right breast in his mouth as possible. She held onto his head, kissing his hair and whispering encouraging words to him. He roughly ran his tongue over her rock-hard nipple before gently sucking on it.

When Buffy's words became incoherent, he moved his hot mouth to her other breast and repeated his sweet torture. She threw back her head and moaned loudly. She began to rub her groin against his stomach, trying to relieve the unbearable pressure that was building inside her. When Giles noticed that, he carefully stepped away from the wall to the mattress further back in the room.

He knelt and carefully settled Buffy's back on the ground. Their mouths fused in another wet kiss and his hands immediately found their way to her breasts, holding them, rubbing them and kneading them. Then he felt her hands on the huge bulge in his trousers. She squeezed him a few times then opened the button and zipper. His trousers and underpants were pushed down just enough for her to grip his cock firmly.

In a matter of seconds his hands pushed up her dress and ripped away her panties. He cupped her mound revelling in the wetness he found. She was more than ready for him. She was dripping with need and desire. For him. She began pumping his cock and he slipped a finger into her core and his tongue into her mouth. He inner muscles tightened and then he felt one hand letting go of his cock. She pushed the hand away from her groin and pulled his penis to her waiting entrance. He propped himself on his elbows and lifted his head to look into her eyes. Then at once he pushed forward and she thrust upward to make them one.

For a while, neither moved. They were lost in this moment of completion.

Giles had expected it, had known how much this meant to him. How much *she* meant to him. This didn't diminish the experience for him. It was wonderful, sensual, healing - life changing. But for Buffy it was another revelation. When she realized she loved Giles and had loved him for a long while, she had felt a mixture of joy and pain and also fear. Fear that it could end like Angel and Riley. But in this moment, when their bodies became one, she knew that it wouldn't end like Angel or Riley, because this had nothing in common with what she had felt for them. In this moment she truly understood what Giles had meant when he had said he had never felt like this about anyone before. She had thought she had loved Angel and even Riley in a way, but now she realized that whatever her feelings for them were they were only a part of what love meant. Because what love meant was feeling whole with the other; being yourself, but never alone; being open and naked, but fully protected and safe. It was pure happiness. For the first time her desire was equally matched with love and untainted by fear or doubt. And this realization made her come without a single thrust. She pulled his head down for a deep but gentle kiss, while her muscles convulsed around him.

After a minute she wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him to rock into her. He told her that he loved her over and over again while gently thrusting into her slick channel. She pushed his trousers further down with her feet and thrust back clenching her muscles around him. Moans of pleasure fell from his lips and she smiled. She loved doing this to him. For him. His thrusts became harder and faster.

"Buffy, I..."

She squeezed his penis in her hot channel and he came spurting gush after gush of his life into her. They kissed again and Buffy kept up a slow gentle rhythm. He was still pouring his seed into her and she loved the feel of it. She had never experienced it before. Not such hot liquid filled with life. She knew that she could become pregnant, but it didn't worry her the least. If Rupert asked her to marry him, she wouldn't even let him finish the sentence. And if they wanted a family... they had no time to waste. They could make plans later. They could talk later. Right now, she only felt the happiness and the rightness of their connection. Giles lay heavily on her, panting in between kisses. She pushed his head onto her shoulder so that he could calm down. Her hand gently stroked his hair and she kissed his forehead.

When they had lain like that for couple of minutes and she felt that Giles' breath was returning to a normal rhythm, she rolled him onto his back. They were still intimately joined and when Buffy lifted her upper body, she could feel him stirring to life once more. They looked at each other grinning. This wasn't over by a long shot.

She sat fully upright and Giles groaned as this sent him deeper inside her. She started to unbutton his shirt and played with his chest hair as it was exposed. He loved the curious look on her face. She uncovered and discovered his body. And she obviously enjoyed it. He moaned when she experimentally rubbed his nipples with her thumbs. Her eyes lit up and a grin spread over her face. She leaned forward and fastened her mouth on one nipple, rolling her tongue over it and licking just as he had done to her earlier.

He looked at the ceiling just feeling for a moment. Her talented mouth and fingers on his chest; his penis in her warm cavern; her hair spilled on his skin; her own hard nipples teasing him. Love. They had made love and they were doing it again. Wasn't that amazing?

"Oh Buffy."

She lifted her head to smile at him and giggled when she tried to blow the hair away that had fallen in front of her face. He stroked it back over her ears.

"My love."

She nodded and there was a glow in her eyes that warmed his heart. She sat back upright and watched him. He stared up at her and seemed so... happy. There was only the slightest hint of a smile on his lips, but his eyes were shining in a way she had never seen before. He was beautiful and sexy. He was her love.

He put his hands on her thighs and pushed her dress up further. Then he slid his hands to her butt to cup her cheeks. She felt so hot. He removed his hands and cupped her breasts for a second before beginning to unbutton the rest of the dress that was bunched around her waist. When the soft fabric parted he caught his breath.

Buffy watched him as he stared at her body. She felt his shaft become harder. His eyes wandered up and down until they fixed on where they were joined. She lifted her body letting him slide from her body halfway before settling back down. He groaned. His stiff rod still became harder and she repeated the action. Again and again.

He couldn't help staring at their connection. Their first time had been like a dream, a dream that had finally come true. But now... this was so real. He could see a part of himself disappearing in Buffy. He was inside Buffy. Her nether lips were stretched by his penis as she moved up and down, taking him deep inside until he was fully surrounded by her and then drawing him out again. He could see the glistening of their juices. And he could feel... everything. He moved his hands to her hips. Her muscles were taut, her skin soft. And inside she was tight, so tight he could feel every bit of her skin. Slick and hot and always close around him. On her next downward thrust he helped her with his hands, pulling her to him while at the same time thrusting up. She moaned and tightened around him. Closer still... becoming one as much as two people could ever become. Her head was thrown back now, her breasts stretched out. He pulled his legs up a little and she leaned back on them now, both thrusting rhythmically.

Buffy could only moan loudly. Giles hot gaze made this even more erotic than their first time. And he seemed to fill her even more than before. With every down thrust, she felt as if he was fully inside her. Body and soul. So hard and big and hot. They were going slowly but still she knew that it wouldn't be long now until she came. And the idea of him coming when he was so fully embedded inside her filled her with anticipation. She tried to calm down a little, breathed deep in. It worked... a little. She moved her hands back along his legs and noticed that he still had his trousers on. She pushed them down, glad for the distraction.

It took him a second to even notice what she was doing. When he did, he tried to help, lifting one leg after the other, while still keeping up their slow thrusts. After she had even managed to rid him off his shoes and socks, she yelled 'yes' and squeezed his member with her inner muscles.

He thought he would come right then and there. Instead, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back into an upright position. Then he started to increase the speed and intensity of their thrusting. She immediately followed suite. Her hair fell forward as she dropped her head to look at him. She put her hands on his chest and began to ride him in earnest. Harder and faster. She changed the angle of penetration to make sure that he could come inside her as far and pleasurable as possible. Her clit was gliding along his shaft before being crushed at their closest connection. Again and again in rapid succession. When she began to clench her muscles around him they both knew this was almost over. Shouts of pleasure and affirmation began to fill the air. Before it was only "I love you. I love you. I love you." and the slaps of their skin.

"BUFFY!" "RUPERT!"

Buffy had her eyes closed in her pleasurable agony, but Giles watched her as he felt his seed spurt into her. Then she collapsed on him, panting. She moved up and down with the heaving of his chest. She buried her face in his neck and put her arms around him as well as she could. He was holding her close.

They had still not recovered when there was a commotion outside. They heard some talking and 'ssshhh' before they could make out a sentence.

"They are doing WHAT??"

Xander had obviously arrived.

Buffy and Giles looked at each other, then smiled.

"At least we already got over the telling-our-friends-part, even though it wasn't literally *telling*."

"Hopefully telling your mother will be as easy."

"Rupert, I don't think that having her hear how we have sex would be the best possible way to break the news."

He laughed.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know. I don't want to think about it now. We can talk later. We *have* to talk later."

He brushed her hair away and searched her face.

"You are not having second thoughts, are you?"

"Would be a little late for that, wouldn't it? I'm yours now."

He looked at her for a second, then smiled and kissed her gently.

"No, I meant we need to talk about... our future you know... making plans and stuff..."

"Sounds nice."

"It does. I never had to do that before... plan my future."

He softly kissed her temple.

They just snuggled for a while, kissing every now and then.

"Of course for a certain part of planning it might be too late."

He looked at her.

"I sort of stopped taking the pill after Riley left."

Giles opened his mouth but no sound escaped.

"I guess you're right. We can talk later."

She snuggled back into his chest.

Giles just looked at the ceiling. After a while a wide smile spread over his face.

The End

 

<< back