"Wash Away"

Author: Gabriele
Email:
gabi@gschulz.de
Spoilers:
Set some time after The Body and assumes Buffy and Giles are living together happily in love (and taking care of Dawn)
Notes: Robin2 gave me a mental image that needed to be washed away... And what better way than write a fic to share?


Giles scrambled out of his clothes as fast as he possibly could, Buffy helping him, trying not to touch any of the demon goo, covering much of him.

"Damn it, bloody..."

"You knew it would be icky. You warned me about it!"

"Yes, I did. And if you had remembered you wouldn't have kicked him straight into me."

"I told you to stay away."

"You know that I couldn't let you face this alone."

They looked at each other both doing something like a pout.

Giles was fully naked by now, which caused Buffy's expression to change. Into something that Giles knew only too well.

"Buffy, this isn't the right time or place."

"We're alone and you're naked. What could be better?"

"I need to wash this away. And Dawn will be home any minute."

"Giles she is my sister and like all Summers girls never on time."

She approached him a feral grin on her face. He stepped back until the chair at his desk was in the way. He looked back and when he turned around to her Buffy was already jumping him, managing to turn the chair around and making him sit on it. She kissed him savagely and thrust her tongue in his mouth. He could only moan.

While still kissing him, she scrambled off his lap to get rid of her pants, shoes, socks and underthings. Their lips moved to cheeks and earlobes and necks, Giles now as active as she was. He moved his hands to her thighs and began to rub her with one thumb. Buffy threw back her head and moaned.

She looked down and was satisfied to see him hard enough to make her drooling with desire. She took his rod and pumped him twice before straddling him again, sheathing him fully inside her. Giles growled and tore away her shirt and bra burying his mouth between her breasts before licking, sucking and generally pleasuring them.

She rode him frantically gripping his head tightly to her chest.

When they both realized they were close their mouths fused again in a deep passionate kiss, then Giles thrust upward, pulling her down at the same time.

The chair fell backwards, but they somehow managed to grab a hold of the desk while Giles spurted his seed deep inside her womb.

Buffy yelled in ecstasy, while Giles moaned.

When they were coming down, they both slowly lowered themselves to the ground, Giles still deep inside her.

They kissed again, more softly this time, but full of their love.

"OH MY GOD. Could someone please wash away this image forever???"

 

The End

 

<< back