"Persuasive"

Author: Starla
Email: Starla@Buffymail.com
Notes: This is my first and last attempt at anything even resembling smutty. Be warned. It's so bad I didn't even bother getting it beta'd. Feedback:
Dedication:To the couple of people who feedbacked and told me to put some smut in my stories; this is why I don't write smut.


I kneel beside him, gazing down at his sleeping form, studying him with an intensity I didn't know I possessed.God, he is beautiful. Every time I see him, I'm amazed by how graceful and panther-like he is, in spite of his size. Even in his sleep, every movement is elegant and liquid, and I could watch him for hours, days, years...I could watch him for eternity.

I smooth my hand over his chest, over the broad expanse of ropy muscles, marvelling at the way he arches into my hand even through his slumber. I giggle at the contented, rumbling moan that sounds from deep in his belly, and evade the hands that reach for me, questing to bring my body flush against his.

"Not so fast, babe," I mutter, smirking at the brattish pout which creases his face. I still can't believe that he hasn't woken up yet. I've been pawing at him for hours.

When I am sure that he's settled back into sleep, I move towards him again, running one fingertip down his arm. He smiles contentedly, but doesn't open his eyes.

He sleeps like a big old brick lately, I swear. He sleeps more like a dead guy than he did when he *was* a dead guy.

I must be tiring him out.

I love that I tire him out. I love that he doesn't have the same stamina that he did as a vamp. I love that his heart beats rapidly when I go down on him, and I love that when he sighs my name, it's real. I love that I can make him pant.

Don't get me wrong; I loved him just as much when he was all fang-guy, but he's so much happier now. Well, of course he's happier now, that he's allowed to be happy, but you know... He takes joy in everything, now. He got the hiccups the other day, and it made him so happy that his grin was just...contagious. We ended up falling all over each other in giggles, which of course gave *me* the hiccups, which caused another fit of giggles.

I never thought I'd see Angel giggle. It's almost surreal.

I lean down and brush my lips over his forehead, moving to nuzzle his cheek, and then neck, with my nose. I nip at his jaw, grinning at a bolt of lust shoots down my body. Who knew I had such an oral fixation? I think I got it from him. It's one of the things he's held onto from his vamp days...

God, colour me grateful.

I swing my leg over his hips, straddling him. I've been playing with him all night, and it's been affecting me almost more than it has him. I mean, he got to sleep through it all, and here I am, watching his reactions, getting that nice and toasty feeling in my veins... wanting him to wake up almost as much as I want to play my games, just so I can ravish him. Or he can ravish me.

Preferably both.

Oh well...who says he has to wake up? I mean, that body *is* rightfully mine...

I rock against his groin, feeling him react to my nearness. I caress his hard length, biting my lip to stop myself from responding to the throaty groan that issues from his beloved lips. Smiling, I lean down and mash my mouth against his, our teeth knocking together. His tongue slips past my lips, tangling with mine, licking every millimetre of the hot cavern of my mouth.

Finally, he's awake, and when I pull away, his brown eyes gaze at me, fully alert.

"Geez, thanks a lot," he says, smirking, "I was having a really good dream."

"Really," I reply, moving to kneel between his legs, running my finger over the tip of his penis, eliciting a strangled groan from my lover. "Care to share?"

"Well, *you* were there..." he says suggestively, lifting one eyebrow.

"Must have been a good dream, then," I comment smugly, moving my fist over his shaft, shuddering at the feeling of his heat swelling further beneath my touch.

"Mmm, it was," he says, reaching for my shoulders, pulling me up so I lie along his body, "and you woke me up. I think you should make it up to me."

I grin, scratching his belly with my fingers tips, knowing exactly how he'll respond. I can manipulate him better than anybody. It's like, 'Hey, I need to get Angel to get a job as a Wolfram and Hart lackey - This is a job for SuperBuff! Induces mind-numbing orgasms with a single touch!'.

Okay, maybe not quite like that, but I know how to play him. And I won't hesitate to do so, when I want something.

This morning's objective : get Angel to lend me and Cordy his car. It's not an easy task. Sometimes I think he loves that damn car more than he loves me.

Angel's head falls back on his pillow when my lips descend on his neck, sucking at the pulse - Angel has a pulse! - which throbs steadily behind his ear.

"Angel," I murmur, nipping his soft, fragrant skin, "you'd do anything, for me, right?"

His eyes, which had gone all cute and scrunchy when he felt my teeth nibbling at him, opened, and he looked at me suspiciously, "This isn't like this time you wanted to have sex in your father's bathroom, right?"

I grin at the memory, "No, but, come to think of it, we're supposed to go there for lunch next week..." At the look in his eyes, I smirk, "Oh, come on, you loved it."

"I always love making love to you," he admits without hesitation, "but I'll never be able to look your father in the eye again. I'm just glad he didn't notice we were gone."

I giggle, remembering the panicked look on Angel's face when I accosted him in my dad's guest bathroom. "This isn't like that, I promise."

"Good," he mutters, and then looks at me, "What is it, then?"

"Well," I murmur, placing open mouth kisses down his body, "there's this concert..."

His hands thread through my hair, and I'm not even sure he hears me.

"...and Cordy and I are going..."

He makes a strange gurgling sound as a flick my tongue over his hip, and I feel his penis throb against my cheek.

"...but it's in San Francisco, and neither of us have a car..."

I move my mouth close to the tip of his erection, and purposely let my breath puff hotly against his skin.

"...so we were thinking we could take yours."

With that, I slide him between my lips, ruthlessly playing on all the little lusty details I know about him. Like the fact that if I let my tongue flick him just - there - he'll -

My name is issued from his lips in a throaty moan, and his arches his hips,seeking more of my mouth.

Grinning inwardly, I take my lips from his cock, looking at him expectantly.

"Well, can we?"

He opens his eyes and looks at me blankly, his eyes hot and dazed with lust.

"Huh? What...Oh, sure, whatever, go ahead..." he moans, and I know he has no idea what he's agreeing to, but I also know that he'll honour the deal later.

He's just so noble, my Angel.

I smile sweetly at him, completely aware of how devious I am, and shift my body so that his hard, velvety staff is just millimetres from my entrance. Slowly, torturing us both, I slide down, sheathing him in me...and, oh god.

Oh, god.

I think about the two of us like this all the time. I spend hours watching him, I lust over the sound of his voice and have little fantasies about covering him with various foodish substances while I'm at work, but whenever he slides into my wet heat, I'm surprised by how right it feels.

I seriously think our bodies were engineered for one another. I've had other lovers, over the years, and none of them ever made me this hot and wet and *needy* with as little effort as Angel does. All he has to do is smile at me,or even just *glance* at me, and I feel that little 'low-down tickle', the throb of my sex getting ready to meet his.

The anticipation is sweet torture; the act is ecstasy.

I start to thrust against him, feeling him rising to meet me in kind. His cock stretches me so deliciously, makes me think I'm going to be torn into a hundred pieces from the inside out... torn and stretched and shattered until I can be thrown to the wind, part of the world, at one with nature, at one with love, at one with life and death and sex...

Once, I would have been embarrassed at the loud, porn-star grunting moans that are being issued from me, from my whole body, but this is Angel... I'm completely at ease with him, here, in his bed, in his heart, completely at ease with the fact that he would do anything to make me happy, and that everything *I* do makes *him* happy...

His answering groan tells me *exactly* how happy my squawking makes him, and I start to ride him in earnest, feeling my muscles tighten as I hurtle towards my climax. Frantically, I start to squeeze the muscles lining my inner channel, desperate for him to come right along with me, for our shouts of ecstasy to mingle as they are released into the air around us.

He groans, and I know that he's just as close as I am. With one final thrust, we fall into mutual orgasm, crying each other's names, kissing and touching and groping and muttering as he spills his now living seed into my centre.

I always feel a dopey sort of happiness when he releases himself into me; it's like that millenia old reproductive instinct comes to life in me, and there's that wonderful tingle as that primeval part of me realises that we may have just created life...

Or, you know, we could have made life, if I wasn't on the pill. I've been meaning to talk to him about that...

I want his children. I never thought I'd have the chance, but lately, since we've settled into this happy co-habitation, this unspoken marriage, I've yearned to see the faces of our creations, to feel my belly grow and swell with his baby.

I lift my head from his chest, and he grins at me, shoving a long, sweaty piece of my hair away from my forehead. His fingers linger at my hairline, and I smile lazily at him.

"I love you," he tells me so quietly I can barely hear him.

I grin mischeivously, "Really? I'm just using you for your body."

His lips twitch into an even bigger smile, and he wraps his arms around me, turning us onto our sides. We lay facing each other, our heads on his pillow, and I pretty much think I could stay here forever, if I didn't need to eat andbathe and pee.

Damn biological necessities.

His lips brush over mine gently, and then he leans his forehead against mine, and we both slip back into a comfortable, languid sleep.

I awake a few hours later to see him watching me, his eyes twinkling lovingly.

"You're not borrowing my car, you know."

Sure, that's what he says now. He'll come around after we shower.

 

The End

 

<< back