How To Disappear Completely
By Cheridel

I can't believe they all left to go to a Scooby meeting. Not one of them could even stand the thought of being in the same room with me. And since Buffy has become Ultra Bitch of Bitcholla, I can't go see any of my *own* friends. Not even Spike.

What is her deal about him, anyway? He killed a few thousand people. So what? Big deal. Buffy's probably slaughtered a few thousand demons herself. Oh, whoops, I forgot, being a Slayer automatically qualifies you for sainthood.

I hate my life.

I just really, really wish I had someone I could talk to. Anyone.

You know, if Buffy and her friends keep ignoring me, I'll probably end up like that one girl Marcie Ross. Buffy thinks I don't know about the freaky stuff that goes on in our town, but I do. Maybe I'll just become invisible like Marcie. Buffy would probably be happy if I was to vanish into thin air. I wouldn't be such a burden to her or anyone else. They probably wouldn't even notice that I was gone. They'd just be relieved.

Yeah, sometimes I wis- whoops, almost conjured up a vengeance demon.

What was I thinking about? Oh yes, that sometimes I just want to disappear completely. Maybe then I wouldn't be the one that everyone hates. That would be nice for a change.