Title: Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Author: Gileswench

(notes and disclaimer with part one)


Buffy began to undo Giles' shirt buttons. With each one opened, she marveled at the feel of his soft skin covering hard, taut muscles. Her fingers ran through the curls on his chest. He laughed breathlessly as he moved his kisses along her jaw and up to her ear.

Suddenly, he grabbed Buffy around the waist and drew her up until they sat on their knees, facing one another on the bed.

"I think you'll find this a better angle for what you were doing."

She pulled his shirttails from his pants and yanked the shirt off his body. It fluttered unheeded to the floor as Buffy began to kiss Giles' shoulders and throat hungrily. She feasted on the bulk of him, the fine sheen of sweat on his warm, battle scarred flesh, his primal, masculine smell with its slight overlay of aftershave and shampoo.

Her fingers traced the curve of his pecs and tweaked the sharp peaks of his nipples. Giles gasped and arched to her. She smiled against his throat and circled the hard nubs with her thumbs until he groaned deeply.

Giles reached back to unfasten Buffy's bra. He pulled it slowly down her arms as he lowered his face to her cleavage. When she was free of the scrap of lace and satin, Buffy tried to direct Giles to one of her nipples, but her resisted.

"Please, Giles," she whimpered.

He smiled up at her and licked the inner curve of her breasts again.

"I told you I won't rush."

"You're really loving it there, aren't you?"

"Of course I am," he said. "You have beautiful breasts and this is such a lovely moment of indecision..."

"Moment? Try eon. Time to make up your mind, Rupert."

He chuckled as he buried his face yet again in the valley before him. He licked her along the space between her breasts, delighting in the rapid beat of her heart as well as the taste of her. At last he began to trail kisses along her right breast, his hand reaching up to cup it. He ran his tongue across her sensitized skin from every angle. Buffy moaned and whimpered in combined frustration and ecstasy.

Finally, Giles flicked his tongue over the puckered nipple. Then he pulled back and blew lightly on it. Buffy's gasping cry of pleasure was more than Giles could take. He fastened his lips to the rosy peak and suckled hungrily, his hand reaching up to knead her other breast.

After a moment of dazed paralysis, Buffy's hands moved to undo Giles' belt. Even their mutual efforts to remove his trousers couldn't make Giles pause in his worship of Buffy's bosom. Buffy peered at the red briefs, almost comically strained at the front, and ran a single fingertip along the bulge.

"Christ," Giles groaned.

"You like?"

Giles' reply was to press Buffy's hand hard against his arousal. He thrust against her palm wantonly even as his kisses grew more fevered. The pair tumbled back onto the bed. Laughter mixed with moans and soft cries. Kisses were applied to more imaginative portions of their anatomies.

Buffy rolled Giles onto his stomach as she nipped at his ribs and petted his nipples. Her hands moved lower. At last she freed him from the confines of his surprising underwear. Lips followed hands until she was caressing and kissing his firm buttocks. The tiny, breathy cries he couldn't stop from escaping his throat sent a sharp bolt of desire straight to Buffy's already sodden core.

With a sudden lunge, Giles pulled Buffy into his arms and rolled atop her. He pressed his erection hard against her groin. At her hungry cry, he ravaged her lips again.

"Please, Rupert, I want you inside me."

"Not yet, love," he told her. "I've a few things I want to do first."

"God, you weren't kidding about the unrushy aspect, were you? I don't know how much longer I can take this without exploding."

Giles merely laughed in reply as he moved his kisses down her torso. After a short detour back to her breasts, he went lower still. His hands went to her hips and played with the elastic of her panties while he dipped his tongue into her belly button. Buffy tried to groan and giggle at the same time. When Giles laughed outright at the resulting sound, she swatted him playfully.

"Will you just do it already? Stop making me make embarrassing noises."

"Patience, love," he admonished her. "You've yet to learn the full benefit of that quality."

Still, he took pity on her and finally slid her panties down her legs. He gently nudged her legs apart and pressed a kiss to each inner thigh.

When all he'd done for several seconds was stroke the soft, creamy skin above her knees, Buffy opened her eyes and looked at him. Giles was staring at her womanhood with a look of wonder and delight.

"What?" Buffy asked nervously. "Is there something weird about it?"

Giles dropped a deliberate kiss onto the soft nest of pubic curls before him, avoiding the most sensitive flesh.

"Not weird. Beautiful. Each woman is a little different from any other. And you, my love, are exquisite."

He ran his fingers through her curls, barely touching her sex. She arched under his touch and cried out. Giles smiled and lowered his face to her warmth. His tongue snaked out to taste her for the first time.

Buffy writhed under his ministrations. Her fingers clutched wildly at the bedclothes as her hips rose of their own volition, seeking Giles' teasing tongue. A moment later, her breath caught in her throat. When it returned, she screamed with the intensity of her first orgasm.

At her release, something wild was unleashed in Giles as well. He licked, sucked, and touched her with a new intensity. He thrust his tongue deep into her clenching channel, moaning at the sensation and flavor of being surrounded by Buffy. His hands caressed her firm buttocks even as he pulled her closer to him. A finger slipped between the tender globes only to find that her juices had dripped to her puckered bumhole. She gasped and strained closer still to him when he pushed his finger in.

No one had ever attempted that with her before. Buffy felt a momentary panic. Then she relaxed and allowed Giles to do as he would. She not only accepted, but encouraged his actions. She rocked hard against him and cried out as another climax ripped through her.

When he felt Buffy go almost limp after her third orgasm, Giles slowed his ministrations to soft kisses and delicate caresses. He slowly removed his finger and applied a few kisses to her rump. At last he moved up so he could hold her as she recovered.

He touched her face gently and dropped kisses across her sweat spangled brow. When she turned her lips to his, he kissed her deeply, sharing the taste of her.

Buffy reached up to stroke his face. She smiled and pulled him close.

"Nobody has ever made me feel like that before," she told him.

"I hope you meant that in a good way," he teased her.

She rolled her eyes.

"You are so transparent. Yes, it was a good I never felt this way."

"Are you ready for more?"

In lieu of reply, Buffy growled and rolled on top of Giles. She kissed him deeply along his throat, then moved down his body. She molded her palms to his chest, delighting in the feel of the crisp fur under her fingers. His erection had subsided slightly while he'd held her. She ground herself against him and felt his penis return to it's full size.

She slid her wet sex along the length of him repeatedly. Giles moaned, his head thrashing with the intensity of desire he felt. His hips rose and tilted in a desperate effort to fit himself into Buffy.

"Feeling a little less patient now, huh?" Buffy grinned.

Giles glared, then gasped as Buffy moved down and grasped him manhood in her hands. She worked the foreskin back gently then gave a delicate lick to the head.

"I better make sure it's clean under here."

As she licked at him like an ice cream cone, one of her hands slid down to the heavy sac at the base of his cock. She rolled his balls and slipped the tip of her tongue into his slit.

Giles made tiny gasping sounds, nearing his release. Buffy squeezed gently on the base of his penis and slid back up him.

"Not yet, buddy."

She rubbed his chest with her palms as she dropped kisses on his shoulder.

"Christ, you're a tease," he panted.

"You're a great one to talk. Let me know when you can last more than a minute."

"More psychology?" he asked. Despite his sour tone, his eyes danced with humor.

"Yup," Buffy told him. "Is it working yet?"

Giles took her hands and kissed them softly.

"I do love you, Buffy."

His lips captured hers again. He lay on his back.

"There are some condoms in the nightstand drawer," he informed her.

"Next to the handcuffs?"

"I don't keep them for pleasure."

"The cuffs or the condoms?"

He merely quirked an eyebrow at her.

Buffy pulled out a foil packet and opened it. She kissed Giles' cock one last time before she rolled the latex over him. She climbed onto him and met his eye as she slowly sank onto him. He watched in fascination as the expression on her face melted from one of concentration into one of bliss. He had to bite his lip when she sighed in completion.

Giles held still, running his hands up and down Buffy's arms as she accustomed herself to his thick length. At last she smiled and began to draw herself back up until only his tip remained embedded in her. A moment's pause was followed a teasingly slow descent until he disappeared entirely into her depths. He ran his hands up and down her back, then took hold of her hips and set a slow, steady pace.

For some minutes, they rocked in silence except for groans and the quiet slap of skin on skin as Buffy rose and fell atop her lover. They kissed warmly, and caressed one another. Giles ran his fingers through Buffy's blonde tresses while she stroked his cheek tenderly. At last she bent to cover him and carefully rolled them over until he pumped into her from above.

Giles thrust into Buffy as deeply as he could. His pace picked up. Soon he was driving them both relentlessly toward release. He ground his pelvis in a circular motion that teased Buffy's clitoris. He buried his face in her throat. His cries grew in volume and intensity as did Buffy's moans.

Suddenly, Buffy howled and tightened around Giles' cock. Almost simultaneously, Giles cried out and began to pump more desperately into her. Seconds later, he felt the first stream of his seed erupt from him.

Wave after wave of release consumed him. He kissed Buffy desperately. Their tongues dueled wildly, then slowed to a more intimate, gentle mingling as they came down from the plateau of their excitement.

Buffy reached up and smoothed Giles' hair. She smiled as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"I've decided something," she told him, still panting slightly.

"What's that?"

"Patience isn't so bad after all."

Giles laughed and pulled her tightly to him. When he pulled back, he reluctantly slipped away to dispose of the condom. By the time he returned, Buffy's expression had turned serious again.

He slid in next to her and drew her into his arms.

"Buffy, are you alright? Is something troubling you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said as her fingers toyed with his chest hair. "It's just...I think it's that I miss you."

"I don't understand. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

Buffy shook her head.

"No, I don't miss *you* you. I sorta miss kid you, though."

Giles pulled her closer and kissed the crown of her head.

"I can't be him again, even if I wanted to, which I don't."

"And I know that. That's not even really what I want, I think. I know I don't want to give this up. Nobody's ever made me feel so...perfect before."

Giles chuckled slightly .

"Thank you."

"Do you remember your mother much?" Buffy asked.

Giles stiffened slightly and paused in his caresses.

"Not a great deal, no," he answered at last. "Mainly I remember that she was soft and that she smelled of lavender. I remember feeling safe with her."

"How long were you stuck in that cupboard?"

He was silent for so long she thought he wasn't going to answer at all.

"Hours," he said at last. "I've no idea, really. It felt like years at the time. Father - he waited, you see. Until she rose."

Buffy held him with every ounce of tenderness she could summon.

"You're an amazing man, Rupert Giles. And you were a hell of a kid. And if I ever meet your father, I'm so going to kick his ass for what he put you through."

"I think you would have some difficulty doing that, since he died more than ten years ago."

They lay in silence for a while. At last Buffy spoke again.

"Rupert? Has any Slayer ever had a kid?"

His brow furrowed in thought.

"Not to the best of my knowledge."

"Oh. Is it a thing where Slayers can't or we just don't?"

"I know of several cases where Slayers became pregnant. Unfortunately, the job isn't really conducive to having children. Slayers have miscarried because of injury, and several died because they fought late in pregnancy and couldn't adequately protect themselves. I can do some research and see if one ever managed it if you like."

"Oh," Buffy said quietly. "No, that's okay. I guess it's just another normal thing Buffy doesn't get. It's okay, I guess."

Giles took her face in his large hands.

"You listen to me for once in your life, Buffy. In the time I have known you, you have averted the Apocalypse at least half a dozen times, outwitted prophecy, forged your senior class into a formidable army on a few hours notice, defeated a God, made the Watchers' Council eat their words more than once, and come back from the grave not once, but twice. Every day you do six impossible things before breakfast. If you want to, I firmly believe you can do this too."

"Really? You're not just saying?"

"Really," he confirmed.

She snuggled closer into his arms.

"Maybe I will, then. But I think maybe I'll wait until I become the first Slayer to graduate college."

Giles chuckled and kissed her soundly.

"That sounds just perfect, love."

"Good."

A few minutes later, Giles spoke.

"Buffy, do you think we might unlock the door now?"



(read more of Gileswench's fic at Wench's Tavern)

Site Meter