"A Little Pre-Joss Merriment"

Author: Arkin
Email: arkina@trendline.co.il
Notes: This is pointless, absolutely and completely pointless. But I'm sure we'd all like to see Buffy notice Giles in any shape or form and do something to make him feel better, so this is for us, before Joss ruins it in his own special way.
Thanks for Cap for his idea and for D for betaing this while at work. Shhhh, don't tell her boss.


"Giles, close your eyes."

"What?"

"Close your eyes!!"

He obeyed, wondering what she was up too and if he when he opened his eyes he would see that she had skipped out on training. A few seconds passed silently, then he felt her hands on his shirt. 

"What?"

"Shush."

He raised an eyebrow but kept his eyes and mouth shut. 

"Ok, you can open them now."

Giles opened his eyes and looked down at his shirt. There was a round pin on it. He moved it so that he could read the words… "I'm a watcher, ask me how."

He looked up and saw that Buffy had a similar one. "I'm a slayer, ask me how."

"What's this?"

"Well I just thought that with me working with the Initiative and all, that you might feel left out… so I got us these. Just to let you know you're still number one."

He smiled at her and scooped her into his arms. "Thank you" He said, as the pins clattered against each other.

 

The End

 

<< back