Arkin

"The Blurry Vision Series"
The Council has discovered a new way to "help" Buffy conform. Can she possibly survive the ordeal?
B/G

"For Her"
Buffy's life is threatened and Giles doesn't find that easy to swallow.
B/G

"Goodnight, My Love, Remember That You're Mine, Sweetheart"
Sad. Very very sad...
B/G

"Have Pain, Will Travel"
The vampires have organized and are no longer out to feed, but to kill. Buffy seems to be numero ono on their list and so, incapacitated, she is forced to hit the road to protect herself and those she loves.
B/G

"Helpless Love"
There's been waaay too much pain and suffering this past little while. Let the healin' (and the lovin' ;-) begin!
B/G

"International Nursery Slayer"
To stop the INS from deporting Giles, Buffy moves in with Giles to convince them that he really is her legal guardian. The real trouble though starts when due to a spell Buffy turns 4 years old...
B/G

"Life or Death By The Word"
Decisions are made and fate is sealed.
B/G

"A Little Pre-Joss Merriment"
Buffy and Giles share one of those rare moments of happiness.
B/G

"Magi Bad, Giles Pretty"
Buffy's having some issues with the "Evil Bitch Monster of Death." Giles steps in.
B/G

"The Manuevers Series"
Buffy is living with Giles, fighting the ultimate fight against the worst enemy of all - his new honey.
B/G

"Nothing More I Can Do Here"
Pain, suffering and loss. Arkin's specialty ;-)
B/G

"Of Scars and Nightmares"
A night of strange influencial dreams pushes the ex-wather and his slayer in the right direction.
B/G

"On Lonely Nights, You Can See Forever"
All I can tell you (without giving it away) is that there is a loss. DEFINITE tissue warning.
B/G

"Perpetuum Mobile Series"
When Buffy's mother dies in one tragic moment Giles and Buffy are forced to make some very tough decisions.
B/G

"The Point of View Series"
What do other people think of that "blonde girl" and the "librarian?" They do spend an awful lot of time together, don't they?
B/G

"Seven Days of Mercy"
Joyce leaves town and Buffy is left in Giles' care. And boy does he care!
B/G

"Suppose We Die"
There's been a fire. God! There's been a fire and Buffy can't find Giles. Where could he be? Is this it?
B/G

"Supreme Visions of Lonely Tunes"
Sometimes the pain just runs too deep.
B/G

"A Thing Of Evil"
Simple summary: mindless, happy, giddiness.
B/G, NC17

"Twenty Years Ago"
Angelus has some plans for Buffy, Giles and the Scooby Gang. You can bet they aren't so good.
B/G & B/Aus, non-consensual, NC17

"Variations on a Theme"
As Arkin put it: "A little pain… for both."
B/G

"The Wrath of the Council"
Giles' strange behavior has a very real and very ominous cause.
B/G

 

<< back