"Unwanted Passion"

Author: Gia
Email: gia@everysixseconds.com

1

2

3

With a roundhouse kick and two quick punches, Buffy managed to subdue the vampire she was fighting and retrieve the stake from her waistband. Making quick work of the vamp, Buffy turned back to Xander, shaking her hands to remove the dust.

"Another one of Angel's boys-" Buffy stopped mid-sentence. Drusilla was holding Xander by the throat, her fangs and one of her extremely sharp nails dangerously close to his jugular.

Angelus stepped from behind them, another of his minions close at his heels. "Hello Buff."

Buffy looked nervously at Xander, knowing she'd do whatever they asked to save her friends life. She regretted now that she hadn't been more insistent that he stay home. "What do you want?"

In the five days that had passed since her birthday and since Angelus had surfaced, Buffy had seen the vampire twice. Both times they had, against her initial resistance and better judgment, ended up having sex. And it was sex - or perhaps saying that they had fucked would have been a better way to describe it. Not that she hadn't enjoyed it - but it wasn't anything like making love with Angel. She also hadn't mentioned it to any of her friends, sure that they wouldn't understand her inability to resist the tall, dark - and ok, evil - vampire.

"Buff. I'm hurt. You don't sound happy to see me." Like a predator, Angelus moved forward closing the distance between them. As he moved, Buffy instinctively backed up until the tombstone behind her prevented her from moving any further. Angelus leaned into her, pressing his erection into her stomach and nuzzling her hair. Without looking back, Angelus called over his shoulder "Dru, why don't you and Leo take the boy over there by the tree? I've got a few things to discuss with Buff, *personally*. And Dru, no snacking."

As the three of them passed by, Angelus leaned down and kissed her, his tongue probing Buffy's mouth as he pressed her tight between his body and the cold granite behind her. Buffy closed her eyes at the initial contact, unable to distinguish his kisses or his hard body from the one that she loved. Buffy held her hands together behind her back, resisting the urge to wrap them around Angelus's neck and pull him closer. Slanting his head, he deepened the kiss as he slid one hand around her waist and the other around her hip to her bottom. Kneading the firm flesh, he lifted his head and looked down at her.

"Don't tell me you wore this whorish outfit to school?" An expression of distaste on his face, Angelus took in the black camisole style tank top, short red skirt and black high-heeled boots.

At his words, Buffy punched Angelus hard in the face, glad for the reminder that this was the demon that wore her lover's face, not her lover. Just as quickly, he slapped her back. "I'm not in the mood to play Buff. If I say so, Xander will become Dru's toy - and you know what kinds of games she likes to play. Now, are you going to do that again?"

"N-no." Buffy licked her lips nervously, knowing already that Angelus's moods were unpredictable and often dangerous.

"You will not exposure your - considerable - charms for all those high school boys to drool over or beat off to. Anytime you are not with me, you will dress more conservatively, lover, or I will take my anger out on your flesh. Do you understand?"

Buffy hesitated only a moment, Angel's arched eyebrow prompting her for an answer. "O-Ok." She'd lie if it would placate him.

Without warning, Angelus reached out and jerked Buffy's top over her head. Smiling slightly, he ran his finger along the lace of her bra. "Very nice Buff. Very, very nice." With one finger he traced a line up and down her cleavage. Using his thumbs, he rubbed her nipples through the lace. "Sexy underwear, however, that I will expect no matter what you might be wearing."

Xander saw Angelus toss something off to the side, but couldn't make out what it was in the dark. Xander, now kneeling on the grass with his arms tied behind his back, could only see a little of Angelus's left arm as he and Buffy were mostly hidden by the tall tombstone. Dru and the other vamp were behind Xander, talking occasionally and glancing around the quiet cemetery.

Tugging the lace down, Angelus exposed her breasts to the cool night air. He toyed with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers then tugging and pinching them. Licking and nipping at her lips, he kissed her again. As he slid his tongue inside her mouth, Buffy began to suck it, her body's reaction to him instinctive and seemingly unable for her to control.

Kissing a wet path down her throat, Angelus moved to her nipples. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he squeezed them tightly. "You have beautiful tits, love. Perfect pink and hard nipples…" Angelus laved Buffy's nipples with long, slow licks. "I'll bet Harris would love to see these. To touch them." Taking one nipple into his mouth, he worried it with his teeth and tongue before sucking it hard. "To suck them." Buffy whimpered softly as the intense pleasure of his mouth on her breasts spread through her body, increasing her arousal and the wetness between her legs. Suddenly Angelus bit down hard causing Buffy to cry out sharply, the irrational thoughts of her with another man angering him.

Jerking her head back by her hair, he stared down into her face. "I don't share. If I find out that you've ever let another man or *boy* touch you, I'll remove the offending body part from him while you watch Buff. Then I'll strip you naked and beat your ass." Tugging hard at her nipples, he kissed her again harshly, his tongue plundering her mouth. Moving back to her breasts, he began to lick and suck her nipples, alternating with bites and pinches, leisurely taking his time until the sensations overwhelmed her and Buffy climaxed, arching her back and biting her lip hard to keep from crying out. Without realizing it, Buffy had wrapped her arms around Angelus's head and was holding him to her. Pulling away and looking down, Angelus took in Buffy's closed eyes and erect nipples, now thickly swollen and gleaming wetly in the moonlight. Her breasts were still held high and somewhat suspended from the bra, still hooked underneath them. Smiling an arrogant, and somewhat feral smile, Angelus whispered, "I didn't know you'd come from just my sucking on those big, beautiful tits lover. Soul boy was never able to do that, was he? I know he spent plenty of time trying…"

"Noo… You're wrong." Buffy opened her eyes, looking up at Angelus trying once again to remember that this was not Angel, but all the while remembering the nights spent in his arms, the erotic things he did with his mouth and hands to her body - learning her and teaching her to respond to him. Her voice was a husky whisper. "He did…I did. More often and better than with you."

Reaching in his pocket, Angelus pulled out a small chain, a clamp on either end. "Mmm. Well, then I'll have to try something else. Something I *know* he didn't- I should say - wouldn't - do." Angelus drew the cold chain across her skin, teasing her nipples once again with the cold metal. Buffy gasped at the pleasure/pain as Angelus put first one clamp then the other on each nipple. The chain hung suspended between her breasts. "How does that feel, Buff?" Angelus tugged on the chain, stretching her breasts toward him. Buffy moaned deeply, intense desire streaking through her. Attempting to ease the ache between her legs, she clenched them together tightly.

Squatting down in front of her, Angelus roughly pushed her skirt up to her waist. "I smell hot, wet pussy." Angelus breathed deeply, inhaling the scent. Buffy shifted against the cold stone at her back, wanting him desperately but unwilling to beg. Wishing her body didn't respond so easily to him.

Now kneeling in front of her, Angelus slipped a finger under the crotch of her thong panties. "Very wet Buff. Looks like you're ready to be fucked." Tearing them from her, Angelus tossed them aside. Leaning closely, he parted her curls and explored her wet cleft with his fingers and eyes. Spreading her folds, Angelus rubbed at the swollen nub of her clit before pinching it between his fingers. Using his other hand, he thrust two fingers inside her and began moving them in and out. "Unless you want me to eat your hot little cunt first." Buffy moaned at his words, dropped her head back against the cold stone and spread her legs wider. Angelus looked up and smiled wolfishly before he tugged once more on the chain that hung from her breasts. "Say it lover. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Lick-" Buffy wanted him fiercely. Knew what incredible pleasure he offered with his lips and tongue.

"Lick what? And just lick? Come on lover. Tell me *everything* that you want. And how you want it." Angelus's thumb was rubbing hard up and down her clit. When she didn't answer immediately, he tugged on Buffy's clit and squeezed it firmly between his fingers.

"Lick-lick me." Her voice barely a whisper, Buffy knew what he wanted to hear. "Please. Suck-suck my clit. Hard."

"Good girl." Angelus lifted one of her legs, placing it on his shoulder before he leaned in, licking her clit before sucking it into his mouth. Angelus left no part of her untouched, licking each and every crevice, exploring and driving his tongue and fingers inside her before sucking her clit until Buffy collapsed against the stone behind her, coming and moaning his name loudly.

When Xander first heard Buffy cry out, he increased his struggles against the ropes that held him. He had a pretty good idea that Angelus intended rape, and Xander knew that he would never be able to live with himself if he didn't do everything he could to prevent it. His struggles were in vain however, the ropes seeming to get tighter rather than looser with each movement. Looking up, Xander could now see Buffy's knee and calf, her leg draped over Angelus's shoulder as he kneeled in front of her. As he heard Buffy begin to moan, Xander dropped his head and closed his eyes, trying to wipe away the vision and close out the sounds. How could she enjoy anything that evil monster could do to her? Dru's voice close to his ear brought his head up with a jerk. "Mmm. Sounds like Angelus is making the slayer very happy. Eh, dearie? You could make me happy like that if you want…" Dru trailed her fingers along Xander's check and down to his chest. As she reached lower, he flinched and pulled away, closing his eyes. Dru laughed, moving once more back behind him.

Angelus looked up at Buffy, his lips shiny wet with her juices. As he stood, he tugged once more on the chain that hung from her nipples causing spikes of pleasure and pain to race through her once again. "N-no. Please. Take it off." Buffy felt over-sensitized, unsure if her body could stand being touched again for the next few minutes.

"No." Angelus tugged harder as Buffy gasped. He watched her for a moment, wondering if she would put up any resistance. When she bit her lip to stifle her groan, he kissed her, a hard passionate kiss. She tasted herself on his lips and tongue, and reluctantly sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth.

Cupping her breasts in his hands, he kneaded and squeezed before releasing them abruptly, causing them to bounce. Rubbing the clamped nipples with his fingertips, he asked, "Are your hard little nipples getting sore, Buff?" At her slight nod, he smiled cruelly. "Good."

"Now, on your knees." Angelus moved back and unzipped his pants. "If you do a good job, I'll consider removing the chain." Buffy dropped to her knees in front of him. At her hesitation, Angelus wrapped his hand in her hair and jerked her toward him. "You know what to do lover. Take out my cock. Suck it. If you'd like, I'll have Dru bring Harris over her to watch." Reminded of Xander, Buffy felt a pang of guilt. She hated that her friend life was at risk because of her. Reaching out, she pushed Angelus's pants down his thighs, the tight leather making it difficult. Of course he wouldn't wear underwear, the thought crossing her mind almost absently.

Wrapping her hand around the thick shaft, she pumped up and down a few times before leaning forward to lick the drops of pre-cum off the crest. Opening her mouth wide, she slid his cock into her mouth and began to suck softly while still sliding her hand up and down in a firm, slow rhythm. Angelus closed his eyes for a moment at the sensation of her hot mouth on his cold flesh. He resisted the urge to wrap both hands in her hair and hold her head while he fucked his cock in and out of her face, ramming it down her throat. Opening his eyes, he watched his cock disappear in and out of her lips, the wet sucking sounds increasing as she began working faster.

Below her mouth, he could see the chain hanging from her breasts swinging back and forth as she moved. Damn, that was good investment. Erotic games and sex toys were nothing new to him, but Angelus was even a little surprised himself at how much more arousing these things seem to be when Buffy was involved. He'd have to pick up a few more things for his next round with her… As he felt himself grow harder, he slid one hand to the back of her head and began pushing his cock deeper into her mouth, sliding it into the back of her throat. At the first hard thrust, Buffy's eyes opened in surprise. His cock jerked again as he looked into her wide eyes. He loved the sight of her on her knees in front of him, a toy for his pleasure. Angelus thrust in and our of her mouth several more times, his hard cock sliding down her throat, before he dropped his head back and let out a deep growl. Buffy swallowed rapidly, trying not to choke as he spurted his cold seed down her throat. When he looked down at her again, he was fully in game face, his golden eyes gleaming evilly in the moonlight.

Buffy couldn't suppress the shudder of fear that passed through her as she slumped back onto the grass. This was the first time he had shown his demon face during sex - or sex related acts, she thought rather ruefully - and she was sure that it wasn't a good thing.

"Damn, but you're a good cock sucker Buff." Buffy dropped her eyes from his face, hating his words and finding some strength to resist him. She looked around slowly - knowing that the stake she had earlier should be nearby in the grass.

"Looking for this?" Angelus mocked her, holding the stake she had been searching for in her face. Buffy said nothing as he crushed the stake, breaking it into several small pieces and tossing it far behind him. "Buff. I'm surprised at you. Surely you wouldn't want Dru to hurt your little friend and I don't want to hurt you. Besides, you can't tell me you're not enjoying this. I can smell your wet pussy from here."

"Now be a good little whore and spread your legs for me. If you ask me nicely, I'll give you what you want then you and Harris can go." Buffy hesitated, hating herself for inability to resist him. Slowly she leaned back on her elbows in the grass and opened her legs.

"Wider." Angelus dropped to his knees in front of her, pushing Buffy's knees apart. With one hard thrust, he was fully sheathed inside her. Leaning down he slowly released the clamp from first one then the other nipple. Buffy hissed in pain as the blood flowed back to the sensitive tips. Angelus licked and sucked gently on the hard pebbles, soothing them with his cool mouth and tongue. Gasping in surprise at his gentle touch, Buffy slowly began to grind her hips against him.

Sliding his hands under her bottom, he pulled her into each stroke, thrusting savagely, fiercely. How could it be this fucking good when he'd done it thousands of times before? What was it about Buffy, about touching her, tasting her, about being inside her that he found impossible to resist? He no longer had any interest in Dru or any other women. Former escapades with Darla paled by comparison.

Despite the fangs, he kissed Buffy passionately, his tongue caressing hers before probing her mouth. He sucked her tongue greedily into his mouth, his hands caressing her bottom and thighs as he continued to move inside her. Buffy returned his kisses, her tongue exploring his fangs tentatively. As if suddenly disgusted by the tender kisses, Angelus reared back and pulled away from her.

Slapping her on the leg, he growled. "On your knees." Buffy rolled slowly, rising to her knees as Angelus gripped her hips and slid forcefully back inside her. Once more he began to move with long, slow strokes. His hands explored her ass, alternating caresses with hard spanks as he continued to thrust inside her. Parting her cheeks, he ran his fingers across her puckered bottom hole. "What-" Buffy tried to pull away and she turned to look back at him. Gripping her hip to hold her still, Angelus leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Don't worry Buff. I'm not going to fuck your tight little ass tonight. Soon, but not now. I just want to warm you up a little." Increasing the pressure, he pushed first one finger then two in the tight channel.

Buffy lowered her head and closed her eyes. Angelus's husky voice close to her ear combined with the exquisite sensations already coursing through her causing her body to push back to meet each thrust. The initial uncomfortable fullness from his fingers inside her was quickly replaced by pleasure as nerve endings never before stimulated were aroused. Soon she was bucking hard against him, spiraling toward yet another orgasm. Just as she felt the building sensations explode, Angelus sunk his teeth into her neck, jerking her head back and spilling his seed inside her. Buffy cried out softly as she exploded, a new level of ecstasy reached as Angelus fed off her. The feelings too intense, Buffy blacked out.

When she came too, Buffy was laying on the grass where Angelus had left her. She felt weak, but incredibly sated. Despite her slayer healing ability, she knew she'd be sore tomorrow - a deliberate reminder no doubt from Angelus.

Buffy straightened her clothes as best she could, her bra and panties torn beyond repair and her top covered with stains. Obviously Angelus had used it to clean himself up after he left her. Luckily the coat she removed earlier was still there. Wrapping it tightly around her, she went in search of Xander.

Xander was dozing, still tied and slumped over in the grass where they had left him. He groaned as Buffy untied him, the circulation returning to his arms creating a painful tingling.

"You ok?" Buffy was reluctant to meet his eyes, knowing what he probably heard and maybe even saw.

"Yeah, I'll live." Xander too, was more than a little uncomfortable. He was also mad and disappointed. "Buff, how could- I mean, he's evil and you- you *screwed* him! I wanted to help you because I thought - rape - but then you're enjoying it! How could you?"

"I don't know Xand. Would it be better if- if he hurt me? I mean, really hurt me?" Buffy looked away, unsure how to explain it. "I don't want to like anything about him. I know he's evil, but I can't seem to forget that he's also Angel."

"I'm sorry Buff. I just wish-" Xander realized that he forgot sometimes how hard this must be for Buffy. "I just wish I could have protected you better- you know, so it wouldn't have happened at all."

Standing slowly, they began to walk out of the cemetery. "Xand? Don't tell the others ok? I couldn't face them if they knew."

Xander considered he question for a minute, "This has happened before, hasn't it?" When Buffy looked away, unwilling to answer, Xander knew he had guessed correctly. "If the others knew, maybe we could do something. You know, stop it from happening again."

"Um, thanks but I think this - Angelus - is just something I have to face on my own. It's my fault he's evil now and…" Buffy trailed off, her feelings about the vampire much too complicated for her to understand, much less explain. She did know however, that despite everything she still had an intense desire for the tall, dark vampire and she wasn't ready to end their games, just yet.


Buffy shifted on the hard chair, trying to ignore the subtle throbbing of her aching nipples and the slight tenderness between her legs. She had expected to be sore after her meeting with Angelus in the cemetery last night, but she hadn't expected that the soreness would make her feel uncomfortably aroused all day, an ongoing reminder of the things they had done.

Buffy refused to meet Xander's eyes as he cast her a sidelong glance. She knew he was still mad that she refused to tell the others what had happened. And she also knew that he condemned her behavior - he just could not understand how she could give in to the evil creature that was Angelus.

As her chem teacher droned on, her thoughts drifted back to the first night Angelus had sought her out. She had stopped at the Bronze, checking out the crowd as part of her regular patrol. A boy from her school, Cameron or Keith - something like that, had been talking to her when an arm slid around her waist, drawing her back against a large, hard chest. "Hey."

At the soft voice, Buffy's eyes widened in confusion. "A-A-Angel?"

"I missed you." That husky voice again, so close to her ear that it sent shivers down her arms. His thumb was brushing lightly against the underside of her breast, generating small currents of heat through her body. "Come outside with me."

This was the first time she'd seen him since the incident at the mall yesterday when she destroyed the Judge. While her mind was shifting through the confusion trying to clearly establish his identity, her body was feverishly unimpressed. She could feel her blood rushing through her veins along with the unmitigated heat swirling in her belly, moving lower with his every touch. She closed her eyes, resisting the urge to drop her head back to his chest and push her bottom into the erection that she suspected lay beneath the tight leather pants.

His husky whisper against her ear had been loud enough for the boy, Keith - that was his name - to hear, but it was the cold stare from the tall man that sent him scurrying back to his friends. On reflection, clearly it was Angelus's deliberate attempt to establish ownership and no doubt, discredit her in some way. She'd seen the sidelong glances and leers that that the boys at school had cast at her since and often wondered what they thought, what they had said.

"If you're not interested, Buff, I could find someone else…" Looking around, Angelus scanned the crowd. Buffy knew only too well that there were no shortage of women willing to step outside with the sexy vampire. Even now a girl across the room was making eyes at him, the fact that he was intimately wrapped around Buffy in no way deterring her fervent glances.

"But I know you are." He licked her earlobe seductively before releasing her suddenly. He seemed to disappear through the crowd, stealthily moving out the door.

Buffy hesitated for a few minutes, sure now that it was Angelus and not her Angel, miraculously returned. She wondered if she would have the courage to stake him this time, to remove the demon he was from the earth. As she struggled with her decision, her eyes locked with the girl across the room that had been making eyes at Angelus moments earlier. Buffy shot her a challenging look, suddenly feeling possessive. Demon or not, she wasn't ready to share him. Unwilling to examine the decision further, she followed the path Angelus took and stepped out into the alley behind the Bronze.

"Come here." She froze as he stepped out of the dark. She couldn't see his eyes, shadowed as they were in the dim light. Now that she was here, she wasn't sure following him had been such a good idea.

"What do you want?" Buffy clutched her arms to her chest and looked around.

"You, Buff. I missed you." Angelus shifted, staying in the shadows. "Come over here." His voice was soft, seductive.

His words, his soft voice, once again filled her with confusion. With feet that seemed move on their own, Buffy stepped slowly across the alley coming to a stop in front of him. She swallowed and licked her lips nervously as Angelus simply stared, his expression hungry.

Angelus toyed with the strap of her top, tracing his finger along her collarbone. "Take off your shirt."

Buffy felt a spark of heat at his provocative words. She knew she should pull out her stake and have done with this, but she felt mesmerized by his stare, the low, soothing cadence of his voice so like the Angel she knew.

"I've seen you before, Lover." His voice was almost a purr, but Buffy could clearly detect the underlying steel. He expected to be obeyed. "And I want to see you again. Now."

Buffy slowly pulled her top over her head revealing a beige lacy bra. Under his hot wanting eyes she felt as if she had no mind of her own, no will power to resist.

"The bra too." Angelus felt his shaft stiffen even more at the sight of her lace-clad breasts. Buffy reached behind her and unhooked her bra, holding it in front of her. What was she doing removing her clothing in the alley behind the Bronze? What sort of hold did he have over her? With a quick movement, Angelus yanked her bra down and off. "I said off, Buff. Don't make me repeat myself."

Buffy looked away in embarrassment as his greedy eyes devoured her breasts. No doubt now, this was Angelus.

"Lift up your tits for me." With hot eyes, he watched and waited. Buffy stared, unsure what he wanted. "I said lift up your tits for me, Buff. Are you deaf?" Grabbing her hands roughly, he placed them on her flesh. Buffy's small hands cupped and lifted the abundant flesh, holding her breasts up and together for him.

"Mmm. Very nice, lover. Your nipples look hard." Angelus lightly stroked her cheek with his fingertips, his hand tracing a path down her throat, across her collarbone and to the rounded curves of her mounded breasts.

"Make them harder for me." That demanding tone again. He studied her under half-closed eyes.

"What-" Buffy inhaled deeply, becoming aroused despite herself, his words stirring something deep inside her. She felt rooted to the spot.

"Touch them. Pinch them. Pretend I'm sucking them."

Buffy felt the heat rise to her cheeks as she blushed. Despite the hours spent making out with Angel, she was still new to sex, to exposing herself so boldly and certainly she had no experience touching herself in front of him.

"Come on lover, I know you like having your nipples played with…sucked on…"

Slowly Buffy moved her fingers to her nipples, touching and caressing them lightly.

"Harder Buff. So you can feel it in your cunt." Buffy groaned and closed her eyes, tightening her fingers on the peaked tips in spite of her shame. Somehow, knowing that he watched her made her body respond ardently to his demands.

"Do you remember the first time you showed me your tits?"

"Not you. Never you. Angel." Buffy whispered, remembering that night clearly.

It had been the first night that she and Angel were hunting for the Gorches. They had made out most of the night, with greedy open-mouthed kisses that grew more and more demanding. Angel had spread his coat on the grass and lowered her to the ground. As his hands gently caressed her breasts, he looked into her eyes as if asking permission. At her slight whispered "please" he pushed her shirt up exposing her bra. He kissed her again as his hand delicately touched her through the lace. She had moaned and pushed her breast firmly into his hand, increasing the suction on his tongue that had been invading her mouth. With deliberate movements, as if he was afraid he might startle her, he had slid her top over her head and carefully, slowly removed her bra. The first touch of his cool fingers on her naked flesh had almost been her undoing. She gasped as first his fingers, then his lips touched her. The fire that he had built inside her, flared hot. As if he knew what she needed, he slid one leg between her thighs, applying pressure at the apex, as he continued to suckle her nipples. She pushed her hips against him…

"Oh, I was there, never doubt it lover. Your nipples were so pink and hard. I sucked them until you begged me to stop. While you wrapped those strong thighs around my leg and humped yourself against me until you came."

Buffy lowered her eyes in humiliation at his words. She hated the way he made it sound - that night had been the first time that she had experienced an orgasm that was not of her own making. It had been beautiful - amazing - spectacular.

"Ummm. The very next night you let me touch you naked pussy, didn't you? You pushed your wet cunt into my hand, practically begging me to touch you." Buffy moaned softly, moisture flooding down between her legs at the reminder.

Finally giving in to impulses long denied, he pushed her hands aside and took her nipples between his fingers. Watching her face, he pinched them hard, increasing the pressure until she gasped. He squeezed harder and tugged, stretching the tender flesh.

"Does it hurt?" He leaned close, smelling the delicate fragrance of her vanilla perfume and the faintest scent of her arousal.

"Yesss… a little." Buffy's words came out in a hiss as he twisted her aching nipples.

"You're so sensitive, lover. So responsive. Some things must- *will* be excruciating for you..."

The subtle threat in voice nearly undid her. Buffy moaned as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to regain control over her stimulated senses. She wanted to defy him, to hate him, to run from him, but more than anything else she wanted him. She clenched her legs together, wanting to stop the ache that was building.

"Mmm. I think I like that." Releasing her nipples, he watched as he breasts bounced softly. Cupped his hands around them, he squeezed and kneaded her breasts once more before dropping his hands and stepping back.

"Lift your skirt."

"But-" Buffy looked around the dark alley. Surely someone could come out the door at any time and see them… It was bad enough she was standing here topless.

"Now, Buff."

Reluctantly Buffy pulled her skirt up, not realizing that the slow pace of the material sliding up her thighs was incredibly sensual. Angelus felt the blood stirring his cock, making it harder, longer.

"Virginal white cotton." Walking slowly around her, Angelus slipped one fingertip just under the edge of one leg as he teased her bottom. "I think- No, I *know * that you're not exactly virginal, Buff." Yanking her panties down, he leaned close to her ear. "Well, except for your tight little ass…"

Buffy gasped at the sudden movement and attempted to pull away, his lewd words jolting her out of the foggy web of desire that he had spun around her. Before she had taken even one step, Angelus had her trapped up against the wall. "Where do you think you're going? You can't play the cock tease with me." He pushed his groin solidly into her buttocks, pressing her into the hard brick wall of the Bronze.

"I can do anything I want with you, lover. To you." Angelus wanted her to think that he wanted to hurt her, to take her cruelly. He could not let her know that what he wanted most was to touch her with passion. His thoughts were constantly filled with the images of her lithe body pressed to his, her soft moans in his ear, the feel of her hot channel surrounding him as he made love to her on her birthday. More than anything else, he wanted to feel that again.

Sliding one hand firmly along the firm globe of her ass, he squeezed. Stepping away from her slightly, he slapped her on the behind.

Angelus never wanted her to guess that he was so choked with desire that he could barely keep up his pretense of hatred. His lips fairly burned to kiss her, but he resisted. Kisses smacked too much of the love, the intimacy that they had shared. As long as he didn't give into his longing to kiss her, to caress her, he would remain stronger than his lust.

Turning her, he pressed her back into the wall behind her. He needed to humiliate her, to make her suffer. He needed to get her out of his blood...

"You look good with your panties around your knees…" He leered at her, looking down at her now fully exposed body. "Are you wet Buff? Touch your hot little pussy. Make sure you're wet for me."

Buffy's eyes flew to his face, mortified. "I can- can't".

"You can and you will. I'm not going to waste my time getting you ready when I want to fuck, Buff. You'd better learn how to arouse yourself for me."

"Please. Let me go." Her whole being ached with misery. Her throat hurt. This was a brutal mockery of all she had shared with Angel.

"No. I don't think so. You want me to fuck you. I can smell you, lover.. Play nicely and you live to fight another day." She considered her options, then lowered her gaze in submission. She wanted him in spite of everything.

As her fingers moved to touch her neatly trimmed curls, her hips rocked forward infinitesimally. She bit her lower lip as her fingertips brushed her clit. Closing her eyes, she attempted to pretend that she was back in her own room, lying on her bed. She had just come from another intense make-out session with Angel, her body left hot and wanting…

"Do you think of me touching you? Licking your nipples? Making them hard? Putting my hand between your legs and feeling your clit?"

Angelus's words penetrated her mind, spurring her on. She rubbed her clit slowly, firmly. Her hips rolled in cooperation with her fingers. She felt it - that building sensation, that spark. She pressed harder, her fingers dipping into the wetness between her legs to return again to the swollen nub of her clit. Just as she was near climax, Angelus seized her wrist. Buffy whimpered in frustration. Lifting her hand to his mouth, he licked off the faint traces of her sticky wetness. "Very good lover. I'd have to say I'll bet that you've played with your little pussy before. Now touch me."

Buffy, now burning with desire from her own delayed orgasm, didn't hesitate. She'd do whatever he asked. She unzipped his pants and pushed them down his hips. Gripping his cock, she slid her hand teasingly around the crest of his arousal, smearing the few drops of cum on the tip around the head before squeezing gently. Wrapping her hand around him, she slid her hand down squeezing his cock firmly as she stroked up and down. Eyeing his hard cock greedily, she licked her lips. She couldn't deny that she wanted him, wanted this.

Angelus gritted his teeth. This was not working. Her tantalizing manipulation was stealing away his resolve to hurt her. He burned to be inside her, to have her surrounding him as he slammed inside her again and again.

"Do you think you're going to make me come Buff? Then I'll leave you alone?" Angelus laughed cruelly, forcing himself away from her. "It doesn't work that way, lover. I'm going to ride you until you beg for mercy."

Pushing her back against the wall, he lifted her. Pushing her panties off, her spread her legs wide. Her body quivered underneath his hands as they traced a path down her body to her wet cleft. He fondled her roughly, pinching and rubbing her clit until she begged him to take her. "Please… I want you…Kiss me…"

Twisting his hips, he thrust hard inside her. "Such a little whore." His voice was husky with passion. "You're a natural Buff. My talented little whore."

Buffy choked back a groan. Closing her mind to his harsh words, she concentrated on feeling. Her hips rocked against his as he plunged inside her.

She whined softly, feeling the heat of desire course through her insistently. The spark building inside her was racing forward. Angelus looked down as she watched him with liquid eyes filled with longing and something he dared not recognize or acknowledge. He groaned in frustration. He had to finish this, satisfy his own lust and leave her. He thought that if he just had her one more time… That she could not - would not - be as good as the memories that were taunting him. Then it would be easy… He was learning fast that he was wrong.

"Damn you." Angelus lowered his head, his lips finding hers in a searing kiss. Buffy sucked greedily on his tongue as it probed her mouth. She thrashed and moaned against him, her breathing growing increasingly frantic as she drew achingly close to climax.

He thrust harder, pounding her into the wall and searching for her limits. She held on to him tightly, running her hands up his back and pressing her mouth to his. As the fire inside her burst in to flame, she arched her spine and cried out in a long, low keening scream.

Angelus let out a groan as he pulsed inside her and came, collapsing against her. He leaned on her heavily but she didn't care. She held on tightly, snuggling her face into his neck, content to be close to him again.

Buffy sighed softly and ran her hand lightly up his back, feeling the soft velvet of his shirt. When she stroked the short hair on the back of his neck, he jerked away. Their eyes met. He pressed his lips together, as if trying to keep from saying something. Pushing away from her, he stepped back quickly. Yanking his pants up, he fled the alley.

Buffy dressed and stood there numbly, feeling drained. Her body felt bruised, utterly pounded. The last few days had been an emotional roller coaster, the events of tonight making her even more confused. She knew now that Angelus desired her, but she wondered if his lust for her did not make him hate her more.

"Buffy. Earth to Buffy?" Xander waved a hand in front of her face. Buffy shook her head, clearing her muddled thoughts. The classroom was now empty except for the three of them.

"Oh, geez. Sorry. Bored." Buffy gathered her things and she, Willow and Xander walked slowly to the library.

"So Buffy. What happened last night on patrol?" Willow's cheery voice brushed away the last of Buffy's musings on Angelus.

"Uh, Not much. Staked a vamp or two."

"And got staked." Xander muttered under his breath, looking away when Buffy gave him a direct and very angry stare.

Willow looked back and forth at the two of them as they reached the library door. "What?"

"Uh, had a steak. Yeah, you know, steak for dinner." Xander cleared his throat and moved quickly ahead of the two girls. Willow knew something was up, but she wasn't sure what. She did know one thing though - she could make Xander talk. It'd just have to wait until later when she could get him alone.


The only indication that she knew someone was in the room was the brief pause as she turned on the bedside light. "What are you doing here?"

Buffy had yet to look at him as she moved to the dresser and began removing her jewelry, including the cross she wore around her neck.

"Waiting for you." His eyes focused on her short brown skirt that was hugging the curve of her hips and emphasizing the firmness of her behind. "You're late." Angelus knew she had been at the Bronze earlier, he had watched her go in with her friends.

"My mom-" Buffy looked at the bottle of holy water on the dresser then toward her bag by the door. She had a few weapons within reach if necessary.

"Is away for the weekend. Back late Sunday night. Dinner's in the fridge." Angelus crossed his legs as he shifted in the chair near the window. He shrugged as Buffy finally glanced at him. "I read the note."

Buffy turned away, ignoring him as she opened the closet door and hung up her coat.

"I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to this, Buff. Our first weekend alone." His words in the darkened room were soft and seductive, rolling over her in warm ripples.

Despite her wishes to the contrary, she felt a spur of excitement race through her at the thought of the entire weekend alone with him. What was wrong with her? She was the slayer, he was a vampire - one of the worst around if the truth be known. She knew she should stake him and yet…

Buffy finally turned to look at him fully. He was comfortably sprawled in the chair near the window, his legs crossed. His dark hair appeared darker in the dim light. And, as usual, his dark eyes were unreadable. The black silk shirt he wore was patterned brocade, contrasting with his pale skin and accentuating the ruthlessness of his expression. His shirt was tucked into his trademark leather pants, his coat draped over the back of the chair behind him. He was as dark as Lucifer and as beautiful as sin, Buffy thought as she looked at him, the familiar heat of desire stirring within her.

That's when Buffy noticed the chain draped casually over his knee, cuffs at either end. She swallowed nervously, wishing that she didn't want him so desperately. She was loathe to admit to herself that his dominant behavior thrilled her, leaving her weak in the knees and panting for more. Maybe it was the fact that she had to be the strong one all the time that gave her such a fierce desire to be dominated sexually. Or, maybe it was Angelus himself. As she looked him over once again, she thought that the latter was more likely the answer. She felt a surge of arousal at the thought of dominating him. Tying him down and having her way with him…

Buffy gasped softly, snapping out her musing, as Angelus stood, the chain cuffs sliding to the floor. He ignored them as he walked toward her slowly, stalking her gracefully as a predator would his prey. When he reached her, his eyes narrowed, taking in the low neckline of the tight top.

"What did I tell you about your clothing, Buff?" His eyes had not moved from her visible cleavage.

"To wear what I wanted. Especially if it were tight and revealing." Buffy met his eyes directly, the challenge clear. She might want him, but she wouldn't give in easily.

With one hand he toyed with the low neckline. "I see. You'll need a lesson. A reminder."

"Not from you." With a quick start, Buffy shoved him backward and bolted toward the door, suddenly afraid. Of him or herself, she wasn't sure.

Using his body weight, Angelus slammed her into the door just as she reached it. She punched him hard, knocking him backward and reached for the door again. Sneering, he yanked her head back hard by her hair. "You honestly didn't think you'd get away from me did you?" Buffy never saw the fist that struck her next, knocking her out cold.

Angelus dropped her on the bed carelessly before picking up the chain cuffs from the floor. With her hands cuffed safely behind her back, he lifted her over his shoulder and headed out of the house. He'd secured them a secret hideaway where they wouldn't be disturbed by her damned nosy friends or by Spike and Drusilla.


When Buffy came to, she was lying face down on a soft black coverlet. Her arms were secured over her head by the chain cuffs around her wrists, which were now attached to another chain hooked to the wall. Lifting her head slightly, she groaned and looked around. The room was well lit, but completely unrecognizable to her. A low fire burned in the fireplace giving the room a warm, almost romantic feel.

"It's about time, lover." Angelus, now shirtless, stood up from the chair by the fire where he had been sitting. "I was getting bored waiting for you to wake up. But, on the positive side, it did give me some time to reflect on all of the things that I want to do to you over the next couple of days."

Buffy rolled to her side looking toward Angelus. Her eyes widened at the sight of him idly toying with several objects on the table. She recognized the clamps and chain from the other night at the cemetery, and she'd seen, but never used, a vibrator before. There were a couple of other things that she couldn't quite see or didn't recognize. She struggled wildly against her bonds for a few minutes before lying back panting on the bed, wondering what perversions he would subject her too.

"We can do this the hard way-" Angelus strolled casually over to the bed. Buffy scrambled to her knees, the prone position on the bed making her feel much too helpless. "Or we can do this the easy way. I know I'll like it either way, lover."

Buffy waited until he reached the side of the bed, then she kicked out hard with her foot catching him on the hip. He staggered back slightly and laughed derisively. "Good choice, Buff. We're doing this the hard way. My personal preference."

Buffy swallowed nervously as Angelus moved toward the chain hooked in the wall. He was at an angle where she couldn't reach him easily - not without turning her back to him anyway. With a quick jerk he pulled the chain toward him, causing her to fall as her wrists were pulled forward. Quickly he pulled her to him and secured the chain between her wrists to the wall. She could rest her hands on the wall as long as she stayed up on her knees. The pile of pillows in front of her kept her from moving her knees forward, so she was forced to bend over them at an awkward angle. Now she had almost no latitude for movement. But she could still kick out with her legs.

"If you kick me again - I'll make this worse for you Buff. Much worse." Buffy looked sideways at him. He seemed to read her thoughts. As he moved to her side and rested his hand on her behind, Buffy debated her choices. She didn't think she could break the cuffs around her wrists and the hook securing them to the wall seemed pretty strong as well. Plus, she was at this incredibly awkward angle with her back arched and her butt in the air… She sighed heavily, not sure what to do.

Angelus squeezed one cheek of her ass, hard. "You've got a great ass, Buff. Really. Perfect like a peach." Tugging her skirt down, he pulled it to her knees. Running both hands over her behind, he squeezed and massaged the firm flesh.

"And I've got to say, love your choice of underwear." Angelus tugged on the strip of material between Buffy's legs, pulling the thong away from her body. "Nothing like a great ass in the air with only one of these on." Buffy flinched slightly as he released the material, causing it to snap back.

"But, your shirt…" Buffy flinched again as Angelus ripped her shirt down the back in one smooth tear. "I told you not to be flaunting your body and there you go - wearing a shirt like this out to the Bronze. Tell me Buff, did the boys there get a good look at your tits?" He shredded the rest of the material, tossing it aside.

Angelus leaned over her, his chest close to her back, his lips by her ear. "Hmm? Did they? Did it turn you on, having them look at you? Did it make you hot?"

When she didn't answer, he pulled hard on her hair yanking her head back. "Well?"

"N-no." Buffy closed her eyes against the pain in her scalp. "No."

Pushing her head away, Angelus moved back and finished pulling off the rest of her clothing. Using a small knife, he cut the straps of her bra and tossed it aside. She was now completely naked and felt very vulnerable.

He moved away from the bed only to return with a small bottle.

"Wh-what's that?" Buffy attempted to see what was in his hand, wrenching her neck around to look over her shoulder.

"Oil, lover. It's an expensive almond and vanilla blend, I think you'll like it." Angelus smiled mockingly. "It keeps the skin smooth and soft. After all, I don't want to damage your beautiful skin, Buff." His hand trailed up her thigh to her behind as he spoke, tracing lightly across her skin.

"It does makes the leather sting like hell though." Angelus grinned as he spanked her ass hard with his palm. Buffy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She hoped she would be able to stand this. She tugged again at the chains holding her wrists before she felt the first drizzle of oil as Angelus poured it liberally on her bottom. Slowly he massaged the oil into her skin with firm strokes and strong fingers. His deliberate kneading and sensual manipulations slowly caused Buffy to relax, the first flames of desire stirring within her.

"I was going to spare you this Buff, but since you insisted on disobeying me you're your whorish outfit you need a lesson." Without warning, Angelus spanked her hard, alternating blows on each cheek. Buffy gasped in surprise, jerking forward. Her bottom stung where he had hit her.

Once again he resumed his massage, caressing the now pinkened flesh gently as he poured more oil on her. Slowly, methodically he rubbed it into her skin before drizzling oil between her bottom-cheeks. Buffy wiggled and squirmed as his fingers followed the oil, delving between her cheeks. He pressed his finger against her puckered hole, the oil enabling him to slip it easily inside. "Mmm. Tight." Buffy quivered as Angelus whispered huskily by her ear.

Despite her nervousness and fear, the persistent massaging soothed her, aroused her. She could feel him close behind her, his hands caressing her as a lover. He knew how to touch her, how to make her respond to him. As his cool hands stroked her, her pulse raced and her nipples tightened. Between her thighs she grew wet as the ache of want began. She whimpered, not wanting to respond so wantonly to his lewd fondling.

Angelus drew back and gave her another hard spank on the ass. Buffy couldn't see him behind her, but she heard the soft slithering sound of his belt being removed. He wouldn't- would he? She tensed in trepidation, releasing a soft hiss through her teeth as he struck her hard twice with the belt. The leather stung just as he warned her it would.

His hands were on her again, rubbing and fondling. Once more he moved up behind her, his chest close to her back. Pouring more oil on his hands, he reached around and began to knead her breasts.

"No! Please…" Buffy attempted to pull away. Surely he wouldn't hit her there?! She tried to twist away from the tormenting fingers, but they merely gripped harder.

"Shhh." Angelus continued his now rough handling of her breasts, pinching at her nipples and sliding them through the slick oil. One hand slipped down her firm stomach to the neatly trimmed apex of her thighs. "Very nice. I like the new 'do Buff. Naked pussy is a favorite of mine." Buffy turned her head away from his voice, ashamed. She regretted the impulse that made her get the Brazilian bikini wax. Angelus would no doubt think she'd done it especially for him.

Angelus pushed his hand between her legs, finding her wet and open. Slowly he stroked his fingers across her, teasing her outer lips before dipping inside and smearing wetness on and around her clit. He pinched the sensitive nub between his fingers, rolling it and tugging it just as his other hand was doing to her nipple. Buffy whined, a small sound, but a definite whine of arousal. Her hips moved slightly, hesitantly against his fingers.

Moving away from her again, Angelus smacked the belt down hard on her behind. Tears formed in Buffy's eyes at the next three hard blows. Stepping up behind her again, his hands cupped her breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples. He scraped his nails across the jewel hard tips, before clasping them hard between his fingers and twisting. He ran his hand roughly across the red welts on her behind, reaching once more between her legs to fondle and caress her wet slit. She had tensed up with the pain of the belt, but relaxed and responded quickly to his skilled touches. As he rubbed her clit, she began to slowly rotate her hips to meet his hand.

"You're wet, lover, verrry wet." He licked her shoulder lewdly as he pushed her further toward orgasm. Just when she was on the brink, panting heavily and moving her hips in time with his fingers, he withdrew. She whimpered at the loss of his touch, desperately craving release. He struck her several more times with the belt.

Now mewling softly from shame and fear, Buffy allowed her body to go limp. She felt the strong, firm hands once more on her bottom. Easing her buttocks apart, Angelus exposed her. Buffy moaned in despair as his fingers began to explore her, before pushing inside the tight rear channel. Her breath caught in her throat and her stomach tightened into knots. She was afraid of Angelus and what he would do to her, but she was more afraid of her own feelings and her longing for him to do what he threatened.

Buffy rolled her head in frustration. She was being betrayed by her own body, just when it most dangerous for her to do so. Even knowing how her own passion for him would be used against her, Buffy wanted Angelus to continue, needed him to continue.

With his other hand, he rubbed her clit, then pinched it between two fingers. Tremors rippled through her body as waves of pleasure washed over her. Angelus continued working his fingers in and out of her body, feeling Buffy contract around him as she pushed back toward the invading fingers.

"I knew you'd like this, Buff. I can tell." Angelus sniggered.

Buffy ignored his self-congratulatory tone, her mind and body was too full of the sensations spiraling fast through her.

She lost count of the number of times he teased and aroused her only to step away and strike her now tender backside with his belt, replacing pleasure with pain. She twisted and writhed against the chains, biting her lips to stifle the moans of pleasure at his hands stroking and petting her so knowingly. Buffy hated him at that moment, but even more she hated the way that she was responding to him so readily.

Finally Buffy heard the belt hit the floor as he tossed it aside. She was covered with a light sheen of sweat. Her bottom felt sore and every nerve seemed alive and stretched to the breaking point.

When Angelus unhooked the chain from the wall, Buffy collapsed on the bed. Her wrists were still bound together, but at least she could move freely.

"C'mon Buff. Get your ass up." Standing behind her he waited. "And get those legs apart."

With her head pressed against the coverlet, Buffy spread her legs slightly, feeling her face flush at how exposed she was. A perverse thread of excitement raced through her. She had been denied relief too long, right now the only thing that mattered was to quell the raging fire inside her.

Angelus leaned down casually stroking her back, her hair. Buffy flinched as he ran his hand down her still burning bottom to stop between her legs. She closed her eyes in shame but allowed her thighs to part wider, inviting him in. Buffy hated herself for it, but she could not resist exposing herself to the man who had been abusing her so deliciously.

"You want me, Buff?" Angelus was drawing circles with his thumbs on her thighs, close but not touching her where she wanted it the most. Buffy lifted her hips and wiggled them slightly, tempting him.

"Beg me." Angelus continued to taunt her, his thumbs brushing lightly across the swollen, wet flesh only to dance away. He stared between her legs, finding the sight of her naked pussy incredibly erotic. This particular grooming style was one of the wonders of the last ten or so years that he appreciated, extremely.

"Please." The word came out in a breathy whisper, barely audible.

"Please what Buff? Use my name. Tell me what you want." Angelus stroked his hand once more on her reddened bottom cheeks, rubbing hard.

"Angel- Angelus… I want you." Buffy sighed then added as an afterthought, "Please."

"Say, fuck me."

Buffy hesitated, uncertain.

"Say fuck me or I'll leave." Angelus voiced the threat, all the while knowing that he would not be able to leave her like this even if she held a stake to his heart. He burned to bury himself inside her since the other night at the cemetery - he'd be damned if he wouldn't do it again when given such a blatant invitation. But he craved her submission, so he waited.

"Fuck me." The whispered words burned on her lips even as her hips moved again in invitation.

Buffy heard the sound of his zipper sliding down as he removed his pants. In the next instant, the swollen head of his cock was pressed against her quivering wet lips as he knelt behind her on the bed. "Very good, lover."

The air was forced out of her lungs as he plunged forward, pushing hard inside her. Only his grip on her hips kept her from falling forward onto the bed as he slammed his hips into her sore bottom. With a relentless, punishing rhythm he began to move, stretching and filling her as he drove forward.

The hot, liquid feeling began rising, slowly spreading throughout her body. Buffy was now panting in rhythm with the cock thrusting in and out of her so forcefully. Each new surge brought forth moans of pleasure from deep within her. Buffy tried hard to suppress the sounds, but it was a battle she could not win.

Surging with intensity born of hunger, of need, Angelus stroked his hands down her back leaning forward to grip her shoulders and give himself extra leverage. With a growl, Angelus revealed his demonic features and sunk his fangs into the nape of her neck, sucking voraciously. As her blood flooded his mouth, he gripped her hips hard and spurted his seed inside her.

Buffy squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she gyrated wildly against him, the sharp stinging pain in her neck setting of a seemingly endless tide of orgasms. Buffy felt every muscle tight at the first spasm and she pushed back hard trying to draw his cock deeper into her hungry, aching, needful pussy. As the last shudder passed over her, she collapsed weakly on the bed. Her breathing shallow, Buffy allowed her eyes to close. Slowly she drifted off to sleep, Angelus still curled around her.

After awhile, Angelus lifted Buffy and tucked her under the covers beside him. Wrapping his arms around her tightly, her back pressed to his chest, they slept. He'd given up trying to analyze his feelings for the small blond. He did know that he wanted her, and what Angelus wanted he took. For now, that would be enough.


Willow knocked again on the door at Buffy's house. She was worried about her friend, especially after she had finally managed to get Xander to spill the news about his and Buffy's adventure in the cemetery the other night. She thought it best if either she or Xander stayed at Buffy's house while her Mom was out of town - she just didn't realize that it was already too late.

Xander came from around the back house. "It doesn't look like anyone is here."

"Buffy wouldn't go out on patrol this late, would she?" Willow looked nervously at Xander then at her watch.

"I dunno, Will. I doubt it, but maybe." Xander looked toward Buffy's window. Her light was on. Within minutes he was climbing up the tree to get inside. Several minutes later he opened the front door for Willow. "She's not here. Her stuff is though - including her weapons."

Xander suspected that Buffy had left to meet Angelus on her own, Willow however, thought he had taken her.

"Do you-" Willow swallowed nervously, "Do you think he'll hurt her? That is, if she is with-"

"Maybe. I don't know. I guess we should stay here in case she comes back." Xander was pissed that she would be so irresponsible and well, the word 'slutty' came to mind. He wanted to confront her.


Buffy blinked and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, surprised to see Angel's tattoo straight in front of her. She shifted slightly then groaned at the dull pain in her behind, reminding her clearly of the events of last night. When she reached back to rub her abused posterior, the chain around her wrists rattled. Her hands were still cuffed and now her wrists felt chafed.

Glancing around the room, she spied a door that appeared to be a bathroom, which consequently reminded her that a call of nature was in order. The only problem was that she would have to climb over Angelus, who appeared to be still sleeping heavily, to get there. Holding her breath, Buffy rolled slowly out from under the sheets then paused. Angelus remained unmoving. With deliberate movements, Buffy inched her way out of the bed.

She had only just slid off the bed when she heard his voice over her shoulder. "Come here, Buff."

Buffy closed her eyes and brushed her hair away from her face before turning to confront him. What now?

Still lying on the bed, Angelus picked his pants up from the floor and was fishing through the pockets. She stood next to the bed and waited.

Without a word, he used the key he retrieved from his pants to unlock the cuffs from her wrists, dropping them on the table next to the bed. She looked away quickly, spying the other "objects" that he had brought which were next to the cuffs. She resented the perverse thrill that shot through her at the sight of the sex toys.

Angelus rubbed her wrists and lifted them for his inspection. After seeing that she wasn't significantly harmed, he grunted softly and released her wrists, lying back on the bed.

Buffy wondered for a moment if she could leave. Glancing around, she spotted her skirt and the remnants of her shirt. When she turned to pick them up, he spoke again.

"If you try to run Buff, I'll make the beating I gave you last night feel like a love tap. I suggest you take care of your business and get your ass back in this bed." Buffy chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully, debating her options. Her eyes skipped back to Angelus who lay on the bed apparently unconcerned that she would disobey, eyes closed. Her heart constricted at the sight, her body unable to distinguish him from Angel. She sighed, turning toward the door.

In the bathroom, Buffy found a basket full of expensive cosmetics and other toiletries, along with her favorite soaps, shampoo and even a toothbrush, conveniently placed in a stand next to his still damp one. She took a quick shower and brushed her teeth before returning hesitantly back to the bedroom. As much as she might want to, there was just something about blatantly returning nude to him in bed that her mind rejected.

Angelus however, was tired of waiting. The second she stepped into the room she found herself scooped up and tossed back on the bed, the force of the landing knocking the air from her lungs. Seconds later his hard body was pressing her into the bed, his face scant inches from hers.

"Mmm. You smell nice, lover." Angelus licked his lips, eyeing her as if she were a juicy treat. Running his tongue wetly along her throat to her cheek, he paused by her ear. "How's you little ass this morning, Buff? Sore?"

"Yes. What did you expect?" Buffy hissed as she struggled under him, unable to dislodge his heavy weight.

"Oh yeah. Wiggle just like that, baby." Angelus grinned. He was enjoying the feel of Buffy's breasts against his chest, the hardening tips brushing rubbing against him as she squirmed. He leaned up on one elbow then lowered his hand to her breasts, his palm running over her. Her nipples firmed even more so to his touch, the smirk on his face clearly letting her know that he was aware of her body's response to him.

"You love it when I play with your tits, don't you?" He pinched her nipple, his eyes locked on the pink crest between his fingers. As he squeezed harder, she winced slightly. Her hands pressed weakly against his shoulders.

"You know I own you Buff. You're my little toy for as long as I want you. Now put your hands above your head and keep them there. If you can't or won't, then I'll put your cuffs back on and tie you there - after I spank your ass. Although, now that I think about it, you seemed to enjoy that…"

Buffy studied his face for moment before placing her hands above her head on the pillows. The position lifted her breasts, pushing them firmly into his hands. He smiled wickedly and tightened his grip on her nipples, pinching hard.

"My little clamps look great on these, don't you think?" Angelus reached over to the table near the bed and held up the clamps for her view. Buffy grimaced slightly, but felt a frisson of heat that went straight between her legs.

Leaning down, Angelus sucked a nipple into his mouth. He tongued the tight bud roughly then sucked it hard through his teeth. He pulled back slightly, stretching her flesh before releasing the nipple with a wet sucking sound. Lowering his mouth once more, he chewed and sucked on the rosy tip leaving it wet and hard. When he was satisfied that it was sufficiently engorged, he slowly attached the clamp. Buffy let out a deep breath at the crushing pressure as Angelus shifted his attention to the other breast, treating it much the same.

"God, these look good on you Buff." Angelus studied her chest, the pressure of the clamps making her nipples an angry red. Flicking one with his fingertip, he enjoyed her soft hiss of pain as she sucked in her breath. He tugged on the chain, pulling at her nipples and ensuring that it wouldn't slip off. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he squeezed the plump flesh, lifting and kneading them, further confusing Buffy's senses with the combined sensations of pleasure and pain.

Moving down her body, his head propped up on one elbow he stared down at her at flat stomach. His eyes roved across her body taking in her outstretched hands, her closed eyes, the taut nipples imprisoned in the tight clamps, the nearly bare vee between her legs. Her legs shifted on the bed as if she felt the heat of his gaze between her legs.

Buffy's stomach tightened and she flinched when his hand brushed her stomach. He could smell the beginnings of her arousal and knew that she despised it. He also knew by her submissive position, that she wanted it. That she wanted him. He chuckled.

"You're wet, I can smell you." At his words, Buffy moaned so softly he almost did not hear her. Angelus reached between her legs and probed the slick flesh. Easily he slid two fingers inside her stroking several times before shifting up to tease her clit. Her legs parted further as he rubbed her clit, gripping it between his fingers and squeezing. He took his time, exploring her wet folds and thrusting his fingers inside her. When he removed them, they were drenched with her wetness.

"Lick them." Angelus pressed his sticky fingers to her lips, smiled slightly when he hesitantly opened her mouth. He cock grew harder at the sight of Buffy sucking on his fingers and he knew he'd have to have her lips around him soon.

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and sucked on them himself, tasting the faintest bit of her. Crawling back up her body, he pressed his lips to hers forcing her mouth wide as his tongue pushed deep into her throat. Her kissed her repeatedly, his lips relentless, hard and demanding. When she responded by curling her tongue around his, he growled deep in his chest.

Once more he tugged at the chain between her nipples, exerting pressure on them until she let out a soft moan.

"Up Buff." Angelus moved to the edge of the bed and spread his legs. He motioned for her to kneel in front of him.

Buffy rolled off the bed, and stood next to him. As she started to kneel, he changed his mind.

"No. Wait. Go stand over there." When Buffy reached the other side of the room, she turned back to face him. "Now on your knees. Crawl over here."

His hand slowly stroked his hard cock up and down as he watched her face, hoping that she would resist. Buffy in turn, studied him. She was now onto his little game. If she resisted, he'd use that as an excuse to punish her. Not that he needed an excuse, but it gave him some sort of thrill. If she obeyed passively, then there was a chance he'd get bored. If he was bored, maybe he'd let her go.

She lowered her face so that he could not see her pique, then dropped to the floor and crawled toward him. His cock hardened even more at the site, her breasts swaying as she crawled, the chain hanging between her nipples swinging. Despite her submissive position, he could see the resentment in her eyes as she looked up at him. Perfect. He didn't want her passive and mewling.

"Now, lover. You know how to do this." Buffy came to her knees and reached out to take his erection in her hand. He guided it to her lips, watching as she kissed the tip and licked a wet circle around the head before taking it into her mouth. His hand moved to the back of her head, directing her movements. Angelus growled softly, deep in his chest as she sucked. She opened her eyes at the sound, hazel eyes meeting gold as she looked up at him. His tongue licked across his fangs at the sight of her naked between his legs, on her knees, thighs parted slightly for balance.

"That's it, suck me." Buffy redoubled her efforts, sucking hard as she stroked with her hand. Her other hand reached between his legs to fondle his balls. As she caressed the heavy spheres, a fleeting thought of wrenching them tightly in her hand crossed her mind. She could have him on his knees in an instant.

As if he could read her mind, Angelus pulled her hair and forcefully pushed his erection hard into the back of her throat. "Don't even think about it Buff." Holding her head, he fucked in and out of her mouth as if to punish her for her thoughts. Within minutes, he was coming. Buffy swallowed rapidly, trying not to choke as he ejaculated in her mouth. When he released her, she sat back on her heels breathing hard.

Angelus stared down at her, his semi-hard cock stirring at the sight of her wet lips, the chain still suspended from her breasts. He was so hot for her that he was beginning to think he was going to fuck himself to death before he could exorcise her out of his system.

"Come here, lover." Angelus crooked a finger, gesturing for her to move forward. Rising up on her knees she inched forward, then stood. He reached out, releasing the clamps from her nipples, his face returning to his human visage as he stared at her. Buffy released a soft breath, the pain intense for a few minutes as the blood flowed back to the constricted flesh. Angelus massaged the sore peaks gently with cool fingers, before tweaking them hard. He pulled on them with increasing pressure as she gasped. Finally he took first one, then the other nipple into his mouth soothing them with wet licks before lifting his head and leaving them glistening wetly.

"On the bed. On your knees." Angelus stirred, reaching for another object off the small table.

Buffy nervously wondered what he had planned, hoping that it wasn't another beating. She wasn't sure she'd be able to sit comfortably for the next few days as it was.

As she kneeled on the bed, he ran his hand over her bottom caressing it lightly and examining the few faint bruises. She shuddered when his hand brushed between her legs. He played with her clit, rubbing it firmly before exploring the slippery folds. When her hips began to slowly rotate in response to his caresses, he slowed. He smiled at the small whimper of frustration.

"What do you want Buff? Do you want to come?" His hand continued to stroke her, pushing her toward orgasm. "You have to tell me."

"Yes. Yes, I want to-" Buffy exhaled, the words coming out in a rush. She had not wanted to plead with him, but his hands were such magic…

"Hm. First I think I'll see if I can make you wetter." Angelus fingers skimmed between Buffy's bottom cheeks, pressing at her puckered hole. She stiffened, suddenly knowing what he had in mind.

"Nooo…" Buffy whined softly, yet did not attempt to pull away.

"Just relax, lover. You'll like this." Angelus poured lube on the object in his hand. When Buffy felt the cool liquid run between her cheeks, she jerked in surprise.

"Easy, baby." Running his hand over her behind, he soothed her gently. She tensed again as the plastic plug pressed and began to penetrate her behind. Angelus waited for her to relax, the pressed firmly guiding it into her.

"It's too big…" Buffy groaned as the widest part of the plug stretched her slowly before disappearing inside her.

"Yeah? Well, my cock's a lot bigger and it's gonna fit in there…" Angelus smirked but gritted his teeth. He was so hard, he ached. Once again he was struck by his lack of control where Buffy was concerned. With any other woman, he would never have been in such a rut. He stood up abruptly, slapping her on the behind and stepping back from the bed, hoping that distance would give him the control he desired.

Buffy closed her eyes at his harsh words even as she felt the heat streak through her body. She was stretched tautly, the thickness of the object filling her and stimulating her nerves. She knew it was madness to want him so desperately, yet she couldn't stop. She was powerless against her lust for him. She glanced at him over her shoulder, feeling the shift of the bed without his weight. At the sight of her eyes, glazed with passion, he moved back to the bed.

"Don't let my little toy come out now." Angelus reached between her legs, causing Buffy to jump at the sudden unexpected touch. Pressing firmly on the object, he ensured that it was held in place by her tight muscles. He massaged her clit lightly, moistening it with the wetness that was flowing profusely between her legs. After a few minutes, Angelus lay back on the bed and slid under Buffy between her spread legs.

With his hands on her bottom, he pressed her down toward his mouth spreading her thighs wider. At the first touch of his mouth on her swollen nether lips, Buffy cried out softly. As he licked and ate her, Buffy ground her hips against him, craving release. She came hard, crying out his name when his lips seized her clit sucking powerfully, his hand slowly rotating the plug in her ass.

Refusing to release her, Angelus nibbled further at her sensitive flesh, once more driving her toward orgasm. He began moving the plug slowly in and out, as his lips explored her, sucking and licking her highly stimulated flesh. Buffy was too absorbed with the dizzying sensations, the pulsing unfulfilled ache to care what he did to her just as long as he didn't stop…

She was shaking, having come a seemingly endless number of times before he deemed that she had enough and that he hadn't. When he flipped her over on to her back, the plug was pushed deeper into her ass startling her with the momentary added pressure and fullness. He climbed on top of her and plunged inside, his jaw clenching at the feel of her hot, clenching vagina around his cock. Leaning over her, Angelus once more caressed her nipples, pinching one and then the other.

"Mmmm." Buffy gasped and squirmed as he squeezed both nipples firmly between his fingers. "That hurts." She felt incredibly full, her flesh stretched to capacity in both holes, nerve endings stimulated beyond belief.

"I know, lover." Angelus felt his features changing once again as the demon inside him took over. He lowered his mouth to hers, tracing his tongue across her lips before probing her mouth aggressively with his tongue. Her tongue twined with his, pushing past his fangs to explore his mouth with equal fervor.

Slowly he began to move, thrusting inside her with increasing force. His powerful rhythm was propelling her across the bed, each thrust harder than the last. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist as she clung to him, arching up to meet each downward stroke. Angelus lowered his mouth to her neck, kissing her wetly before sliding up to her ear where he told her what he was going to do to her in a husky whisper, his words explicit, arousing. She whimpered as he nipped at her neck, scraping the flesh with his sharp fangs.

Reaching down, he hooked his forearms behind her knees. Pausing only a second, he pushed her thighs back toward her shoulders. Her eyes opened, meeting his as he withdrew from her and slid the plastic plug from her ass. He guided his erection to her bottom hole, then pushed forward with slow, deliberate pressure.

Buffy gasped at the tightness, the fullness as he slid steadily up her virgin ass. Her eyes watered and she groaned, the pain increasing. Angelus stopped, then leaned down and sucked at her nipples. With one hand, he petted her slippery pussy, his thumb tracing circles around her clit. When she relaxed, he pushed hard driving his cock the rest of the way inside her. Once again he waited, lowering his mouth to her breasts as she adjusted to the feeling of him inside her.

When he began to move, she whimpered. As he continued to rub her clit she slowly began to push back against him. With gradually increasing strokes he moved as Buffy began to rock in rhythm with him. Spreading her legs wider, she encouraged him on as she adjusted to the feel of him inside her and the pleasure took hold.

"More." When her husky voice came to him, he almost lost control. "Please… Don't stop." She writhed against him, the combined pleasure and pain creating an overwhelming sensation.

With her panting cries echoing through the room and driving him on, he moved roughly. He was without the finesse he had perfected through years of fucking, Buffy an obsession without explanation or equivalent. He pounded feverishly, forcing her, taking her.

Leaning down, he sank his fangs into her breast breaking the skin on either side of her aureole and sucking the nipple deep into his mouth as it filled with her blood. He sucked hard, drinking in the powerful elixir.

When he heard her high keening cry out and felt her contract around him, clenching the two fingers he had slid deep inside her wet hole and tightening her anus around his cock, he responded with a feverish desperation. His orgasm was explosive, shattering, ravaging his mind and jolting his body.

When he could move again, he pulled out of her and rolled away, collapsing on the bed and closing his eyes. "Jesus." Angelus muttered, his voice rough. He inhaled deeply, sucking in the unneeded air and trying to quell the pulsing shock still radiating through his body.

Buffy lay almost perfectly still on the bed, completely satiated and insensate, the slow rise and fall of her chest the only sign of movement. She didn't want to think about what she should do or how she should feel. She only wanted to hold on to the searing rapture coursing through her for as long as possible.

Eventually Angelus stirred, running a hot bath. When he attempted to lift Buffy from the bed, she sighed faintly and pushed at his shoulders. "No more…"

He unknowingly smiled as he pulled her into his arms. He sat down in the tub, arranging her in front on him. She lazily relaxed against his chest, not daring to believe his seemingly gentle demeanor.

Angelus closed his eyes, resting his head back against the wall of the tub enjoying the heat of the water, feeling sated for the moment. Angelus wanted Buffy as he never wanted a woman. It was disturbing, she was supposed to be his enemy, but there was no help for it. He wanted what he wanted. She was his, whether she wished it or not.


After their bath, Angelus had dried Buffy off and put her in the bed. When she woke a few hours later, he was gone but there was still warm Chinese food waiting for her. She ate a little, then slept awhile longer stirring briefly when he had returned and climbed in bed with her.

It was now almost noon on Sunday and she was finally awake. She stirred slightly, taking inventory and finding some lingering soreness but no real aches and pains. Turning her head, she studied Angelus sleeping next to her.

His physical beauty was still overwhelming to her, the raw sexuality he exuded affected her on a primal level as if her body could sense it's mate. She rolled toward him as she contemplated the events since he had returned as Angelus. He obviously still wanted her, and she would be lying if she said that she didn't want him.

As her eyes drifted down his body, slowing taking in the powerful chest and arms, the lean torso and strong legs, he stirred slightly. When her gaze drifted back to the growing erection between his legs, she lifted her eyes to him in surprise. There was an unmistakable heat, faintly challenging and clearly sexual in the deep mahogany eyes that now stared back at her.

Without breaking eye contact, Buffy moved closer and reached a hand out to brush her fingertips along his arousal. Lightly she circled the crest with the pads of her fingers, gradually increasing the pressure until she wrapped her fingers around him, grasping the hard, rigid length.

Angelus didn't move, his attention riveted on Buffy. He watched as she slid down the bed, moving between his legs and pressing her lips in small nipping kisses along his thigh.

"Maybe I can make you beg…" Lowering her head to his cock, Buffy began to treat it with slow, measured licks and soft bites. Her eyes trained on his, she offered her own challenge. Would he let her set the pace? Trusting the slayer could be the most dangerous thing a vampire could do, but would he dare?

"Why don't we see?" He arched one eyebrow as he looked down at her, settling comfortably on the bed. Years of experience giving him confidence that he could, without a doubt, outlast one easily aroused woman.

She sucked him greedily, backing off when she could feel him attempt to take control. Repeatedly she teased him, licking and nibbling at each and every inch. When she had pushed him almost to orgasm, Buffy moved up straddling his thighs. Rising to her knees, she adjusted the head of his cock against her slippery entrance. She waited, "Well?"

"Ride me, Buff." Without hesitation, without equivocation he voiced his demand. She knew it was as close to begging as she would hear from him - for now.

Slowly she slid down, taking him deeply inside her. She was hot beyond his wildest fantasy, perhaps even insatiable. He smiled at the personal ramifications of that thought.

Angelus was utterly still as he watched her, her breasts bouncing slightly with each movement, tempting him. He experienced a new level of lust, her assertive movements and aggressive stare turning him on more so than he would have ever imagined. Closing his eyes briefly, he reached up to guide her firmly down.

Buffy resisted, removing his hands and pushing them back on the bed. When he smiled slightly and crossed them behind his head, she moved, resuming her slow enticing rhythm, once more refusing to let him force the pace. Running her hands slowly along his chest, she caressed him first with her palms, then with her fingernails. She passed over his nipples lightly, then returned to pinch them between her fingers.

"Maybe I should try your little clamps on you…" She released him then glanced over at the nearby table.

"Or not. They aren't really my style Buff. But we could get them out if you like…"
Angelus opened his eyes and bucked against her, forcing himself deep inside her.

"Um… You're no fun." Buffy pouted sexily, then ran her hands down her own breasts feeling the hard tips. When she noted his avid interest, she continued her caresses, lightly pinching her nipples before tracing her fingertip along the two small puncture wounds near her aureole. "Umm…"

When she leaned down and bit his lip, holding it firmly between her teeth, Angelus growled low in his chest. She slipped her tongue in to his mouth, massaging his wetly. His hands returned and gripped her hips hard as she moved, shoving her downward with ever increasing pressure. She let him, only because it was what she wanted as well. Buffy marveled at the degree of sheet lust he invoked, while Angelus wondered once again if he would ever get her out of his system. She was a bitch with no equal - a worthy mate for him. Roughly his hands caressed her as he braced himself and thrust up to meet her downward movements. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on her movements, awash in intensely carnal urges.

Buffy moved with increasing urgency, frantic now with a desperate physical craving.

"Bite." Angelus opened his eyes in surprise as the husky whisper. He looked up to see Buffy leaning close, her breast close to his lips. "Bite… please." She could not explain it, but the piercing sensation of his bite at the moment of orgasm brought her an ecstasy unparalleled.

His face morphing instantly, Angelus slid up in the bed taking Buffy with him. As he leaned back against the headboard, she found her stride once again and continued to thrust her hips down on him. He brushed her hair back over her shoulders as he waited, discerning the level of her arousal until it was near the scintillating peak. At that moment, he sank his fangs into her breast, biting deeply into the plump flesh. Buffy whimpered and bit her lip before releasing a high, delirious scream that provoked him and made him surge hard against her, his own orgasm imminent. Clutching Buffy to him tightly, he drank greedily until the last shudder melted away. He licked softly at the closing wounds as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him to her.

"So, this thing with us… it keeps happening." Buffy hesitantly began, her fingers absently stroking the short hairs at his nape.

Angelus only grunted in response, still focused on her breast.

"I was thinking, maybe we could work something out…" Buffy was having a hard time concentrating, now that his lips had drifted down to nuzzle her nipple.

Finally Angelus lifted his head. "What? You want some kind of deal to screw me? Always knew you were a little whore, Buff." He laughed cruelly. "Well? What's the going rate?"

Buffy angrily pushed his head away and climbed off his lap. "Forget it." She grabbed her clothing, pulling on the skirt - the only item still wearable.

Angelus stood and grabbed her arm. "Tell me what you were going to say."

"Why? So you could laugh again? No thanks." Buffy jerked away, intent on leaving. At every turn her proved to her that he was not Angel, that he was not the man that she had loved.

"Tell me Buff." Angelus refused to release her arm. He actually felt a momentary remorse at his response to her.

"I was going to say that I would meet you when you wanted, your rules. You just have to stop killing people - and…" Buffy hesitated, unbelieving what she was about to say. "And I get to be in control some of the time." The last words came out in a rush, as if she had to get them out before she changed her mind.

Angelus slowly smiled, a feral wolfish smile. "So, my little Buff wants to play… Well, well. Lover. You never cease to surprise me."

Roughly he kissed her, the thought of games they could play rapidly racing through his mind. Angelus, as most vampires, had a definite interest in pain - he just never thought his little Buffy would be interested in reciprocating. Oh, the things he would teach her…

"I'll bite. Literally." Angelus smiled again, chuckling to himself at the pun as he glanced down at her neck and breasts covered with faint bite marks. "But don't expect me to stop feeding." Serious again, he stared down at her.

"I can't let you kill people." Buffy knew she had to draw the line, despite her interest in his lascivious games. She could not, would not let him kill anyone else.

Angelus studied her, knowing that she wasn't going to back down. "Ok, lover. You win. If you're worth it then we have a deal. If not, the deals off. If you break your word, the deal's off. Got it?" He kissed her again, his lips hard and demanding as he arched her back over his arm. Long minutes later, he lowered her down to the floor and pushed her skirt up around her waist. She might have won a concession from him, but he made sure to show her that was not all she got…


It was already dark by the time Buffy started home. The weekend had gone by so fast, she couldn't believe it was Sunday evening already. Buffy breathed a sigh of relief that her Mom wasn't home yet - she wasn't sure how she would explain that she had come home wearing Angelus's shirt and her skirt - with no under garments. Not to mention that she wasn't sure how to explain him, since he insisted on walking her home.

"Well, well. Look who's finally back." Xander's voice rang out from the living room just as Buffy stepped through the door.

Buffy turned in startled surprise, not expecting anyone to be in the dark house. "Xander? What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. I was actually worried about you - when I came on *Friday* to see if you were ok. How was I to know that you planned on spending the entire weekend with your murderous fiend of a boyfriend? Or did I miss the bulletin where you changed your name to Slutty the vampire layer?" Xander came into view, crossing the room to stand in front of her.

Xander did not even see the fist that connected with his jaw, his attention too focused on Buffy to notice the tall, dark vampire behind her. Angelus had heard more than he needed when he struck the boy, instantly knocking him out cold.

"Honestly Buff. I don't know why you insist on hanging around with this loser." Angelus kicked at Xander, now on the ground.

Buffy shot Angelus a withering look, then leaned down to check on Xander. "Like you can talk. Let me just say two words, Druscilla and Spike."

Angelus grunted, still annoyed at Xander's words. At that moment he wished he hadn't promised Buffy he'd stop feeding… Pulling her to him he kissed her roughly. "See you Wednesday, lover. Same place." Buffy sighed heavily when he left, then closed the door.


Xander groaned and stirred, gingerly rubbing his jaw. "Huh? What happened?" He blinked and opened his eyes, focusing on one very pissed off slayer in front of him.

Willow sat next to Buffy on the couch, having arrived about 10 minutes ago after Buffy called her. She had waited with Xander while Buffy changed and showered.

"Xander. Just what gives you the right to break into my house and lecture me?" Buffy wasn't going to let this go. She had to make Xander understand that he was her friend, but she didn't have to listen to his insults nor did he control her life.

"Huh?" Xander was still groggy and not quite sure what had happened.

"I know you're my friend. But as my friend, you have to be supportive. That doesn't mean you have to like everything I do - but you have to try to understand. You can't put me down or call me names. You have no right to spy on me or judge me. You never liked Angel - even when he was good, so I don't expect you to understand anything about my relationship with him. Then or now."

Willow looked nervously between the two of them.

"You have a relationship with a killer. How am I supposed to understand that? How can you let him touch you?" Xander sat up, rubbing his jaw. "Did you punch me?"

"No, I didn't. But I should have." Buffy pursed her lips, thinking. "Look Xander. Maybe you can't understand. I hope you never have to be put in the position where the one person you love is also someone that you can't love. That you're not supposed to love. Only then could you understand even the smallest part of what I feel. Things are complicated right now, and if you can't help me deal with this, then I don't want you to come around. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel."

Xander stood slowly and gave Buffy a dirty look. "Fine. Let's go Willow."

"N-no. I'm staying with Buffy." Willow turned away, refusing to look at Xander as he left.

"Buffy. He'll get over it." Willow turned to Buffy, knowing that it had been hard for her to say those things to Xander.

"I know Will." Buffy sighed and sat down next to Willow. "I know. It's just hard…"

"I know." Willow sat quietly, working up the courage to ask the question that had been running through her mind since Xander had told her about Angelus and Buffy in the cemetery.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking. What's it like?" Willow was burning with curiosity. Despite her innocent looks, Willow had her own dark side and lustful cravings. The idea of titillating sex games between Buffy and Angelus had stirred her interest and made her envy her friend. Although, in Willow's imagination it was she and Spike playing naughty games…


Buffy searched her mind for what to tell Willow, how she could answer the question. Hesitantly, she began to speak. "It's exciting and yet scary. I don't know how to explain it really. It's like somehow I'm drawn to him, even though I don't really want to be…"

"Does he hurt you?" Willow, unbeknownst to Buffy, was rather familiar with the darker world of sex - at least in theory. She had stumbled across several explicit BDSM web sites that were in the browser history of her dad's computer, having borrowed it when her own laptop was in the shop. She was titillated and intrigued by the pictures and stories, and had gone back several times to see and read more, her father's password to the sites extremely easy for her to guess.

"Yes, but not really. I mean, some of the things hurt but it feels good at the same time. I know that makes no sense." Buffy sighed, trying to understand it herself.

"No, it makes a kind of sense. I-I sorta find it exciting." Willow blushed, shyly admitting for the first time to anyone what she had only recently discovered herself.

"Really?" Buffy's eyes were wide with surprise, sensing that there was more to this than Willow was telling.

"Willow! What do you know about this stuff?" Buffy relaxed a little and smiled as Willow began to tell Buffy about some of the things she had seen on the net…

Later she'd find out more about Buffy and Angelus.

More

<< back