"Honeymoon"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes: Lyrics to the song "I Do" are property of 98 Degrees.

Buffy smiled in anticipation as her husband led her through the elegant lobby of the hotel. It was elegant, large, and breath taking. She should have known Angel would find the nicest hotel in Maui.

"Hi, we have a reservation for a Mr. and Mrs. McKellen." Angel told the clerk, making Buffy grin and squeeze his hand.

"Newlyweds?" The clerk asked with grin.

Buffy and Angel nodded giddily at the lady. They were soon led to their suite, which succeeded in amazing Buffy.

"I don't know why I always get so surprised at how cool the hotels you pick are... They are always so huge!" She exclaimed as she walked through the suite. It had a immense bedroom with a king size bed, a large balcony with lawn chairs overlooking the ocean. Buffy made a joke when she saw there were two bathrooms that if they both needed to shower at the same time, it'd be no problem. Angel was quick to tell her that he was a firm believer in conserving water by showering together.

Once all their bags were in their room, and Buffy had them all unpacked like she'd insisted, Angel pulled his wife into his arms and began to kiss her passionately, intent on ravaging her all night until he heard a rumbling in her belly. "You're hungry, Baby?"

"I'll be okay... I can eat later." She replied.

"No... this can wait... you need to eat."

"Oh, but I've made you wait... you've looked forward to this... right?"

"Of course... but if you are hungry we will go eat first... it's eight.. not too late for dinner." Angel reassured her.

"Are you sure you aren't mad?"

"Of course not! Hey, not only are we feeding you, we're feeding our baby. The both of you are the most important things in my life."

Buffy smiled and kissed him. "You're so perfect."

Angel smiled back at her. "Bring a sweater... I don't want you to get sick."

Buffy sighed. "Who needs a mother when I have you?"

Angel just grinned at her as she retrieved her sweater and took his hand as he led her out of the room. They decided to just go to one of the hotel's restaurants, and were pleased to see that they were very slow for a Saturday night, so the couple was seated right away. Angel ordered them an appetizer before looking at the entrees, making sure to heed Buffy's command to not order Mahi Mahi... he decided not to even ask what it was.

They ate their dinner leisurely, enjoying their time alone together... something they hadn't had much of in the past few months. As far as they were concerned, they were alone in the room, and didn't care who saw them as they took breaks from eating to kiss each other softly, holding hands much of the time.

A few tables over, two young women ate their dinner alone. One girl stared at the newlyweds with irritation etched all over her face. The other picked at her salad.

"You know... this is pissing me off. Why do I have to eat boring crap like salad? Why can't I eat *good* food?" The second girl complained.

"Because you're a freak that refuses to eat meat." The first girl reminded her.

"Mel! First of all, I am not a freak! Second, even if I did eat meat, I don't eat fish because it's so disgusting. I can eat at Taco Bell and enjoy my meal without meat!"

"This isn't Taco Bell, Pamela. This is Hawaii. Try dealing with reality for once in your life. Oh, and avoid looking at those two over there or you might lose that salad." Mel chided.

"You are so negative!"

"No, I'm not. I'm just not positive."

"You're negative. You're a great big sourpuss."

"Oh stop before I cry!" Mel replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Someone needs to get laid!" Pamela smiled, taunting her friend in a song-song voice.

"Excuse me? Which one of us is hymenally challenged?"

"By choice!"

"What about your time limit? You do realize you only have two months and twenty-four days until your birthday deadline, right? And only four days until we leave?"

"How am I supposed to work under this pressure?!" Pamela whined.

Mel pointed at Buffy and Angel again. "Go ask them for tips, because I can tell you, those two are screwing like bunnies."

"Do you really really want me to go change into this teddy I got as a gift or would it be all right if I saved the little energy I have left for you?"

"You're just fine the way you are." Angel replied in a husky voice as he kissed the side of her neck, then pulled back and held her back by the sides of her arms, looking down at her with concern. "Are you too tired? We can wait if you don't feel well."

Buffy moved herself back up against him. "I am very sure that I am not too tired. Maybe all my energy is sapped from wanting you!" She grinned.

Together, they moved into the bedroom, pulling Angel's jacket off as they went. Buffy quickly unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders. She took a moment to place hot kisses all over his chest before teasingly biting his male nipples.

While she occupied herself with that, Angel reached behind her and expertly slid the zipper to her sundress down. Stepping back, he slid the thin straps down her arms and watched it pool around her feet. When he saw she wore no bra and just a small white thong, he smiled. Smiling back at him, she unbuckled his pants. As she worked at getting them undone, Angel kicked off his shoes, then helped her push them down his legs. Clad only in his boxers, he stepped out of the pants and closer to her. Kneeling in front of her, he looked her deep in the eyes and placed her hands on his shoulders, before looking at her feet and carefully pulling off her sandals. Once her own feet were bare, he hooked his fingers in the elastic band of her panties, but hesitated as he saw her belly's slight protrusion, reminding him of their child that grew inside her.

He pressed the side of his face against her belly and smiled as she moved one of her hands to gently stroke his cheek. He eventually turned his face and placed a soft kiss on her stomach before sliding her thong down her legs. When they were down past her ankles, she stepped out of them, and, following Angel's nod of his head lay down on the bed.

Angel quickly yanked his boxers down his legs and followed her to the bed, but he lay at the foot of the bed with his head between her legs. As Angel tenderly lifted her legs and placed them so that her calves rested on his back, she smiled in anticipation.

He didn't make her wait long, licking her slit slowly before delving his tongue in between her lips. Carefully avoiding her tender nubbin, he explored every crevice of her, enjoying the sweet taste of her as though it were the first time. And it was. He was making love to his wife for the first time and he damn well wanted it to be special.

Buffy clutched the bedding in her hands as her body was over come with pleasure. With every lick she moaned and arched her back off of the bed. She began to beg him quietly to touch her where she needed, telling him that she only needed a little bit and she'd be there. Angel gave in, suckling her clit into his mouth, carefully running his teeth over it before applying pressure to it with his tongue.

She hadn't lied; she came immediately, screaming his name as she arched her hips to avoid losing contact with his mouth.

Angel diligently continued to lick her, drinking up every bit of her juices. When she collapsed on the bed, panting as she came down from her high, he pulled her legs off of him and moved up her body, hovering over her as he relished the beauty of her in the afterglow of climax.

When she came back to earth, she smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down for a kiss. As she tasted herself on his tongue she stroked his erection and guided it to her entrance. Angel slowly sank into her moist heat. They moved together slowly, taking the time to appreciate their first joining as a married couple. Angel began to thrust into her, slowly pulling his hips almost all the way back before sliding back into her at an agonizingly slow pace.

When Buffy couldn't stand it any longer, she began to buck her hips up more forcefully. Angel acquiesced, sliding faster and more forcefully inside his wife. He could feel a tightening in his balls and knew he was close. Just before he moved a hand between them to bring Buffy to orgasm with him, she cried out in pleasure once again, her vaginal walls closing tightly on him as she climaxed. He released himself, his seed spilling deep inside her.

Rolling over, he pulled her with him, holding her to his chest as they both calmed. Angel lazily rubbed his hand over her lower back as he felt her heartbeat slow.

"I love you Buffy." He declared softly as he pulled the covers over them both.

"I love you too, Angel." She replied, a smile dancing over her face as she drifted further and further off to unconsciousness.

She was soon asleep and Angel knew he was about the join her. As his body grew totally relaxed and his eyelids became to heavy to keep open, he thanked the God that was supposed to despise him once more for all the good fortune he'd had.

And then he fell asleep in his wife's arms.

When Angel awoke and found himself alone in the bed, he was confused. A glance at the bedside clock showed him it was one in the morning... but it was four to Buffy and him. He got up and grabbed a pair of flannel pajama pants out of the dresser and walking through the suite in search of his wife.

He was most distressed to find the rest of the place empty. He ran a hand through his hair, not sure what to do. It's not like anyone would have broken in and kidnapped her... and she wouldn't go for a walk or anything in the middle of the night. As a hundred scenarios ran through his mind, he noticed that the drapes in front of the sliding door that led to the balcony were moving slightly, as though the wind were moving it. He walked over to it and found the door about half a foot ajar.

He slid it open more and stepped onto the balcony. When he saw his wife sitting in a chair with a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in her lap, he sighed in relief.

Buffy turned and smiled at him. "Hi Honey... did I wake you?"

"No, it was because you weren't there that I woke up."

"I'm sorry... I got hungry. I came out here so I wouldn't wake you... and it's pretty."

"Where did you get that anyway?" he asked as he sat in the seat next to her.

"Room service, they have it twenty-four hours a day." She smiled.

"I'm glad you're finally eating."

"I think it's because I can finally relax. The past few months have been so stressful."

"Now you can just focus on taking care of you and the baby... I like that."

Buffy held out the plate. "Want some?"

Angel shook his head. "Do you want to take this back inside? I'd feel a lot better if you were eating that in bed. It's cold out here."

"Angel, it's Hawaii."

"Buffy it's sixty degrees out here."

"I have on a robe!" She argued.

He gave her his best "Don't fight with me" look and she knew she'd lost. Ten minutes later she finished the last bit of pasta on her plate as he husband snored quietly beside her in bed. Placing the plate on the nightstand, she curled up next to him... loving the feel of being in his arms and knowing that would be where she'd spend her nights for her the rest of her life.

They woke around ten the next morning, amazed that they slept so long, but chalked it up to exhaustion from the past few months. Taking their time, they showered and dressed, heading down to one of the hotel's restaurants for a late breakfast/early lunch.

Angel tried not to look disgusted as Buffy had poured a generous helping of mustard all over her omelet when they had first gotten their order. She was already hypersensitive about her increased appetite, and with her hormones out of wack, he feared making her cry.

After they were done with their breakfasts, Angel sipped a cup of coffee as Buffy devoured a slice of double chocolate fudge cake with whipped cream and cherries covering it. Angel was pleased that the hotel's staff was more than happy to cater to Buffy's unique tastes.

"What do you want to do today Buffy?"

Buffy shrugged as she swallowed a bite of cake. "Whatever you want... just remember I must get at least two days on the beach. I am in Hawaii, probably the only time in my life... and I will get a killer tan."

"We can come back some time if you want. Maybe next summer?" Angel smiled at his wife.

"Sounds fun... but I still need my killer tan now, because a year from now we'll have a... seven month old child and I doubt I'll be able to go lay out with as much ease as now." Buffy replied with a glow on her face.

"Good point." Angel responded, his heart swelling at the idea of Buffy holding their child... or whatever she'd be doing that would prevent her from tanning.

"Oh, and I might be too fat! Angel, how long will you give me to lose weight after I have the baby before you divorce me?"

"Buffy, I am not going to divorce you. And to be honest, the idea of you gaining weight while you carry our child is... sexy." He grinned.

Buffy gave him a strange look. "You're weird."

"I'm in love." Angel corrected. "How about we go shopping?"

"I'm always up for shopping." Buffy answered, nodding.

"That's my girl." Angel said as he leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

Angel got directions for a good shopping area from the waiter then led his now full wife to the car he'd rented. They'd decided to get a Ford Mustang again, for sentimentality, but this one was red. Plus, it was a convertible again, a must for Hawaii.

Angel waited patiently while Buffy browsed the shops, occasionally buying a trinket for one of her friends. In one shop, she found the most adorable baby dress. She held it up and fawned all over it.

"Why don't you buy it?" Angel spoke quietly in her ear.

She turned and looked at him. "Because I don't even know if the baby is a girl or a boy and we agreed to be surprised. I don't think you'd want your son in this."

Angel smiled. "No, I wouldn't... but if the baby is a boy, I guess we'll just have to try again..."

"And what if I have another boy?" Buffy teased.

"We'll just keep trying until we get a little girl... even if it takes us ten times."

Buffy's eyes widened. "*Ten* times? I don't think so!"

Angel laughed. "Shall we buy it?"

Buffy thought about it for a second, then nodded. "I can always give it to someone else if we never have any use for it."

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Angel asked Buffy for the third time that night as they walked into the nightclub.

"Yes, Angel, I am. And yes, I promise to tell you if I get tired or my feet get sore or my heart palpitates or whatever." Buffy replied, exasperated.

"I just worry about you, Honey."

"I know."

The two of them walked to a small table and sat down, content to just sit and watch for a while. Well, Angel could sit and watch all night, he found observing people to be most interesting. Buffy, however, preferred to be one of the people being observed.

After about ten minutes of sitting quietly, Buffy dragged him out on the dance floor. The most annoying song was blasting through the clubs sound system, but Angel seemed to be the only one it bothered. He soon lost himself in the feelings of Buffy bumping and grinding against him.

They danced for several songs before Buffy sighed and excused herself to the ladies room. Angel waited patiently outside the door, then decided to go get them some drinks. As he stood at the bar a man came up next to him and ordered a screwdriver.

As they both waited for their orders, the man turned to Angel. "Hi, I'm Blake."

Angel nodded politely. "Angel."

"You're staying at the Royal Lahaina Resort, aren't you?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, I am.. you are too?"

"Yeah, I'm here with a few friends. I think I saw you with your... girlfriend?"

"Wife."

"Oh, sorry... she has a young face."

"That's all right, she does."

"Is this your first time in Hawaii?"

"Yeah, is it yours?"

"No, it's my third. My friends like the clubs and beaches, I like the golf."

Angel brightened at the mention of his favorite sport. "Golf?"

"Yeah... golf is big here. You play?"

"I've started... I mostly watch."

"Oh, well there is a big tournament tomorrow... I was considering going, but I was reluctant because I'd prefer not to go alone... if you're interested, I could get us tickets."

Angel wanted to go, since he'd never been to a live tournament, just seen them on TV, but then he reminded himself that he was on his honeymoon. With Buffy. Who hated golf. "I can't... my wife would be bored out of her mind and I couldn't do that to her."

"Do what to me?" Buffy asked as she walked up to him.

"Buffy." Angel smiled at his wife, then remembered Blake. "Oh, Buffy, this is Blake. Blake, this is my wife, Buffy.

"Hi." Buffy smiled at the blonde man.

"Nice to meet you." Blake replied.

"Blake's staying at the same hotel as us. He was just telling me about a golf tournament tomorrow. And I told them that I would never put you through the torture of sitting through it." Angel explained.

"But you love golf." Buffy said.

"That's okay." Angel told her, truly meaning it. He hadn't wanted to make her feel guilty.

"You know, if you want to go to that, I won't mind. I can go to the beach. I know you don't want to spend a whole lot of time there, even though you desperately need a tan."

"I couldn't make you go to the beach all alone."

"I'll be fine, Angel, I don't need to be babysat."

"You sure?"

"Very."

Angel turned to look at Blake. "Is the invitation still on?"

Angel sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at his half asleep wife, as she lay still unclothed in bed. "I'm going to go now, Buffy."

Buffy yawned and opened her eyes. "You sure you don't want to eat breakfast together?"

"No, I'm not hungry... you rest. But when you do get up, make sure you eat."

Buffy smiled. "Don't worry, I will."

"Good girl. Also, make sure you don't get dehydrated and don't spend too long in the sun."

"Oh, Angel! You're giving me a headache already." Buffy complained.

"I'm sorry." He replied leaning down to kiss her tenderly before getting up and heading out of the bedroom.

"Have fun today!" Buffy called after him.

"You too." He answered, then stopped and turned. "Six o'clock, in front of that seafood place on the beach, right?"

Buffy yawned again. "You got it."

"Okay... I love you." He told her before heading back towards the door, hearing her reply with the same before he walked out of the suite.

"So, how long have you two been married?"

"Oh... two days." Angel replied with a smile, something that he rarely did for anyone but Buffy. It would only make sense that the thought of Buffy could make him do it.

"So, this is your honeymoon?"

"Yeah... I'm not big on... well, all this, but Buffy likes it. I'd be just fine making everyone leave us alone while we spent a week in the house we bought."

"I bet." Blake grinned, nudging him with an elbow. "With a woman like that I'd want to have her alone as much as possible.

Anger flared deep inside Angel, but he forced it down, instead focusing on the golf. Buffy had told him time and again that he was too jealous and overprotective, so he tried to take her words to heart.

Buffy finally rolled out of bed at close to ten. She showered and dressed, taking her time and half watching some sitcoms on the television. When it was close to noon, she felt a familiar rumbling in her belly and quickly finished putting on her bikini, along with some clothes over it, and packed a bag with sunscreen, a book, and everything else she'd need for her day.

She headed right out of the hotel, deciding a hot dog really appealed to her. Not a breakfast Angel would approve of... but Angel wasn't there. She could self indulge. After stuffing herself with two hot dogs, both smothered in mustard- something she'd been loving as of late- she bought a Hawaiian ice and wandered around the beach for a good spot.

Once she found an area that was close enough to the restrooms and food and drink stands, as well as got a lot of sun, she lay out her towel and pulled off her tank top and shorts. She immediately felt quite a few male eyes on her and smiled proudly. There she was four months pregnant, and looking pretty good in a string bikini.

However, when blood started oozing from her nose she felt very unattractive. At first, she was pretty freaked; she'd rarely had nosebleeds all her life, but then she remembered her mother telling her to expect nosebleeds, since she seemed to really be getting almost every symptom of pregnancy there was. In fact, her breasts had been sore for over a month off and on, but it hadn't gotten so bad that she'd even told Angel. Wiping her nose discreetly, she lay back on her towel, content that nobody had noticed.

"Hey Baby!" Buffy smiled as she ran up to her husband outside the restaurant. She'd gotten tired of tanning a couple of hours earlier, so she'd put her clothes on and shopped. Angel didn't seem to mind when he saw the bags in her hands as she hugged him.

"Hello Beloved, did you have a good day?" He beamed down at his wife.

"It was fine... missed you... did you have fun?" Buffy asked.

"It was all right." Angel replied as they walked inside and waited to be seated.

"Just all right? But you totally dig golf."

"I don't like Blake."

"You don't? He seems nice enough."

Angel shook his head. "There's something about him that's off. I don't trust him."

Buffy smiled as she sat at the table. "Maybe he's a demon."

"Buffy, I'm serious. Something very strange is going on with him. Oh, and I didn't like the way he talked about you."

Buffy raised an eyebrow. "How did he talk about me?"

"Like you were a piece of meat!"

"Really? He thinks I'm attractive?" Buffy asked, pleased that she could get any male attention at all. She felt like a cow. Despite all the interested looks she'd received that day, her ego needed all the stroking it could get.

"Buffy! What, do you want me to start passing notes between the two of you? Or maybe I should just tell him to meet you behind the bleachers at three."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "I'm not attracted to him! I just... well, it's nice to be found desirable."

"You don't think I find you desirable?" He asked, surprised. He thought he'd made it clear he found her more gorgeous every day.

"You have to. You're the one that made me into the cow I am today." Buffy informed him as she looked over the menu. "You know, I really don't feel like eating fish.. do they have chicken?"

"Honey, you are not a cow. You're pregnant."

Buffy gave him a dirty look and he decided that he could possibly still have a chance of sleeping in the bed and not on the sofa if he shut up and found some chicken for her to eat.

"Buffy, we've been out here for two hours... Not much longer or you'll get overheated." Angel told his wife. When he got no argument, he looked more closely at her as she lay in the chair beside him. She was sound asleep.

He debated about letting her continue to sleep, carrying her back to the room, or waking her. Before he could decide anything, he was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Angel!" Blake called as he walked over to the couple as they sat beside one of the hotel's pools. Angel had been surprised to see it was almost completely deserted. Even if it was a Tuesday morning, it was in the middle of summer.

"Hi Blake." Angel replied in a softer voice, so as not to wake Buffy.

Blake sat in the chair on the other side of Angel and peered over at Buffy. "Jeez.. she's out like a light."

Angel smiled. "I know.. she's overtired.. the past few months were very busy."

"Oh... so did you have fun yesterday?"

"Sure.. it was interesting.. the golf tournament.. never been to one."

"So what are you doing today?" Blake asked.

Angel could tell by the tone of his voice that if he didn't give the right answer he... and maybe Buffy would be going somewhere... with Blake. "Well, I was going to wake her pretty soon, and if she was tired enough we'd go back to the room so she could nap. I think we'll just take it easy. Have a late lunch and hang out."

"You know, if she's really tired, you and I could... go play a round of golf or something."

"Oh, that sounds nice, but I really should spend the day with my wife... since it's our honeymoon and all."

Buffy yawned and opened her eyes. "I think I fell asleep."

Angel turned and smiled at her. "You did."

Buffy smiled apologetically then looked at Blake. "Hi, how you doing?"

"Oh, I'm pretty good." Brad replied, grinning back at her. "Hey... if you two don't have plans tonight, why don't you come clubbing with me?"

Angel was about to protest, since he honestly didn't want Buffy out at those smoky clubs in her condition, when Buffy answered.

"That sounds really fun! The only thing is, I can't go to any clubs that say you have to be twenty-one."

"Oh... you're too young." Blake replied with a raised eyebrow.

Angel waited to see if he'd make any comments about her being married when she couldn't even legally drink. Then he wouldn't have to worry about punching him out because Buffy would.

But Blake kept his mouth shut about it, nodding his head and answering. "We can do that. There are several clubs I am positive are all ages, or at least eighteen and up."

Angel could tell the man was waiting to see if Buffy would say she was under eighteen, but Buffy just smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me!"

"I can't believe you told him yes." Angel grumbled as he buttoned his shirt.

Buffy rolled her eyes as she zipped up the side of her dress. "I don't see what's so wrong with it... it'll be fun."

"You just want to be around HIM because you like it when he looks at you... that way."

Buffy turned and cracked up.

Angel cocked his head to the side. "I don't see what's so funny about that?"

"You.. you think that he likes *me*?" Buffy managed to say as she calmed.

"Yes! He's always asking questions about you and I."

"Oh, I think he's attracted to one of us... just not me.." Buffy replied.

"What are you tal... you think he likes *me*?!" Angel asked, astounded.

Buffy nodded an amused smile on her face.

Angel shook his head. "No way!"

"Why not? I think you're pretty cute!" Buffy chuckled.

"Buffy this is not funny!"

"Oh Angel, what's so bad about it? I didn't think you had a problem with gay people."

"I don't! I just don't think that *if* a gay person had a crush on me... I would love that."

"Honey, it's fine. You're married, he knows it... and he just likes looking at you or whatever." Buffy reassured, then a mischievous smile added. "Do you think he's trying to steal you from me? Tell me the truth, which of us is cuter? I know I might be packing on the pounds right now, but it is with *our* baby... you won't leave me for him will you Angel?!"

Angel shot his laughing wife a dirty look before flopping down on the edge of the bed. After a moment, Buffy knelt on the bed behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and gently rubbing out the knots.

"Angel, calm down... it's not like he can attack you... and I promise to not leave you two alone very much... I do have my frequent trips to the ladies room."

"You are loving this far too much."

Buffy placed her chin on his shoulder and smiled. "Look on the bright side... he may be jonesing for you, but he's not for me!" Glancing at her watch, she slid off the bed and stepped into a pair of shoes. "It's almost nine, so we better get going if we want to be on time meeting Blake in the lobby."

Reluctantly, Angel followed his wife out the door.

An hour later, things were going pretty well. Angel had fairly successfully kept Buffy between he and Blake. A part of him felt bad that he was using his tiny pregnant wife as a shield, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

When Buffy ordered the third appetizer that night Blake gave her a peculiar look. "I suppose you're one of those people who eat and eat and never gain any weight that my sister hates?"

Buffy smiled sheepishly. "Actually, I'm pregnant and making a pig of myself."

Blake raised an eyebrow. "How far along?"

"Almost four months." Buffy answered proudly.

"Wow, you don't look it."

"Thanks!" Buffy grinned before nudging Angel towards the end of the booth. "If you two could please excuse me, I need to run to the restroom."

Angel stood, letting her out, then sat back down, careful to keep his space from Blake, who was smiling at him and making him nervous.

"I finally get it."

"Excuse me?" Angel asked.

"Well... you two... at first you just seemed so in love and I worried you really were heterosexual and totally committed to Buffy. But some things just seemed off... like the fact that she's so young. How old is she? I'm thinking eighteen because she got in here and she doesn't even look that old. Anyway, I think I know the real story now. She's pregnant... maybe she doesn't know who the father is.. or maybe the father won't take responsibility... so she's eighteen and expecting a baby... and maybe you're a close friend... so you decide to make her life easier, you two get married, maybe that alleviates any problems she had with her parents... and you'll help with her baby."

Angel's blood began to boil. "I married her because I love her more than anything in the world. And that baby... *I* am the father. I am heterosexual... But that doesn't even matter. I love *Buffy*, and no other woman." He stood, planning on leaving before killing the guy.

Blake stood up as well, not willing to let things end like that. "Hey, I'm not saying anything bad about Buffy... she seems like a really sweet kid, and it's sad that she's so young and already having a baby..."

"I'm not sad, are you sad Angel?" Buffy piped in, neither of the men had noticed her walk back to the table. Seeing the tight look on his face and the way his fists were clenched, Buffy knew Angel was very close to causing a scene. She calmly took her hand in his and immediately noticed a change for the better.

A bit more relaxed, Angel looked Blake dead in the eye and told him "My wife and I will be leaving now."

The other man stood quietly while Angel withdrew some money and tossed it on the table to cover his and Buffy's share of the deal before heading out of the club with his wife.

Angel sat down on the edge of the bed as Buffy finished putting on her nightgown. When she was all dressed she walked over to him, bending over to kiss him. She stepped back and moved to walk around to her side of the bed, but he hooked his arm around her, pulling her onto the bed so she sat with her back to his chest between his legs.

Buffy smiled and closed her eyes as he held his arms around her, his hands lightly rubbing her belly. Deciding to break the virtual silence they'd been living in since leaving the club, she inquired "So, what exactly happened back there?"

Not stopping the movements of his hands, Angel told her "Blake decided that the real truth was, you got pregnant by some guy... and your baby was going to be fatherless. So I, being your very close gay friend, offered to marry you and help you raise your baby."

"Wow, Angel... you're like a saint!" Buffy joked.

"Aren't I?" He agreed, kissing the side of her neck.

Buffy turned her head so she could look at her husband. "Make love to me?"

"Thought you'd never ask." He replied with a smile.

He reached down and grabbed the hem of her silk nightie, tugging it over her head. Tossing it to the side, Angel moved his hands to her breasts, softly squeezing them.

"Ow... Angel, please don't do that." Buffy cried in pain.

Angel immediately released her breasts. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

Buffy nodded, laying her head back on his shoulder. "It's just... pregnant woman with sore breasts."

"I'm sorry, I should have known."

"Baby, I didn't tell you, it's okay... now where were we?"

"Pulling down your panties?"

"Sounds good." Buffy purred as Angel hooked his finger in the waistband of her panties, skillfully sliding it off of her body as she continued to sit on the bed. Once she was nude, he moved a hand between her legs. Slipping a finger between her lips, he wrapped his other arm around her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Buffy moaned as Angel continued to pleasure her with his strong fingers. He danced around her clit... coming close but never quite in contact with it. As soon as she started to beg, however, Angel knew he was lost. He moved his finger to the sensitive nubbin and applied the slightest pressure, bringing Buffy to an instant orgasm.

Angel held her to him as she came down from her high. As Buffy became calmer again, she looked down at the waistband of his pajama pants. "Want to get out of those?"

"I'd love to."

"Good." Buffy purred before standing and climbing onto the bed as Angel stood and pulled the pajamas and boxers off immediately. When Buffy saw her husband standing nude before her fully erect, she couldn't help but smile. She made a quick decision to forego the missionary position, and moved on all fours in the center of the bed. Angel smiled in anticipation as he climbed on the bed behind her.

He placed soft kisses on her back as he spread her thighs slightly further apart. He stroked his length before bringing the head of his penis to her moist entrance. Buffy bucked back against him, begging for him to fill her.

He slid into her slowly, gasping at her heat and tightness. He gripped her hips as he slowly pulled back and thrust again. As he began to thrust harder and faster into her, he bent and began kissing her back along her spine. He could tell her was close to orgasm, she he moved a hand under them to manipulate her clit. As he spilled himself inside her, he could feel her muscles clenching around him as she came as well. They both collapsed, Angel immediately rolling over onto his back and pulling her on top of him.

Buffy kissed his chest before yawning and closing her eyes. Knowing she was close to sleep, he pulled the covers over them and turned out the light.

"Love you." She said softly.

"Love you too."

"Angel?"

"Yes?"

"Why do we even bother with pajamas?" Buffy giggled.

Angel laughed for a moment, but found he couldn't help but fall asleep in exhaustion.

"What the hell is that?!"

"My swimsuit!"

"THAT is not a swimsuit! It looks like you have foil wrap covering you up... and just barely... you can't wear that."

"What do you mean, I can't wear it? All of a sudden you can tell me what I can and can't wear?" Buffy replied defiantly, putting her hands on her hips.

For a second, Angel considering lying to her and saying she was showing too much to wear the silver string bikini, but knew that would break her heart. Sighing, he admitted "I don't want every guy on the beach to see you half-naked... You're *my* wife... you should only look like that for me."

"Oh, Honey, that doesn't matter... they can look... but only you can touch." She reassured him as she walked over to him in the living room of their suite and gave him a hug.

"There is no chance that you won't wear that, is there?"

"Nope." Buffy smiled.

Sighing, Angel gave in. "Okay... but I go everywhere with you."

Buffy moved away, sliding on a pair of shorts and some sandals before picking up her bag. "Oh, like if I am on my own some guy will go maul me."

"They could hit on you."

"And I'd turn them down."

"Doesn't matter!"

By the time they picked a spot to lay out on the beach, Angel was extremely tense. Luckily they found the beach to be less occupied than usual, so they could lay relatively alone. But Angel was still annoyed by all the looks Buffy had gotten.

So, when a teenage boy walked by and looked appreciatively at Buffy barely clad in the bikini, Angel sat up and shot him a dirty look. "Nothing to see here but a *pregnant* woman!"

Buffy sat up and glared at him. "I can't believe you just said that!"

"What, are you ashamed to be pregnant?"

Buffy gasped and touched her stomach. Her voice cracking, she replied "I can't believe you just said that!"

Angel instantly regretted his harsh words and disregard for her hormones. He had to remember that she wasn't feeling very pretty and was starved for attention from males.. and not just him. He swore to himself that he'd deal with men ogling his wife, if only it would make her happy.

"I'm sorry, sweetie... you know how jealous I get... I didn't think."

Buffy lay back down. "It's okay.. I don't know why I act like I do... I feel crazy half the time."

"Are you thirsty? I can get you a juice or a water." Angel offered, eager to please her in any way he could.

"Actually, I want to swim... want to come with me?"

"Always." Angel smiled, taking her proffered hand as she stood beside his towel.

Together, they gallivanted into the salty water of the ocean. Buffy was soon diving into the waves, making Angel extremely nervous. For some reason, the thought that a life was growing inside her didn't make her feel as fragile as Angel saw her. and it was driving him crazy. He found the best way to stop her was to wrap his arms around her and kiss her passionately as they stood in the waist high water.

"It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you. But when we are apart I feel it too. And no matter what I do I feel the pain...With or without you."

Angel cringed as Buffy wailed along with the music. He tried to decide if he should clamp his hand over her mouth and force her to shut up, or simply rip the radio out of the car.

"I think we're almost there, right?" Buffy asked as she drove on the windy road.

Angel had gotten directions to an area of the island that was filled with trees and pools of water. Apparently it would be very easy for them to find a secluded spot to have a picnic and swim.

Glancing down at the map, Angel nodded. "Yeah, you should just make the next right."

"You know... maybe I should get a new car." Buffy suggested.

"I've been thinking the same thing myself. Something with four doors, like maybe a sedan like Giles' car?" Angel agreed enthusiastically.

Buffy wrinkled her nose and looked at him as though he were crazy. "No way! The whole point of getting a new car is to get an even sportier car than the one I have now."

"But Buffy, with the baby coming you'll want something that will have better access to a backseat. At least with the car you have now there is the third door in the back so you won't have trouble with the carseat, but you need something more... practical. Like a sedan... or even my 4Runner. Or, if you wanted, a mini-van."

Buffy held her hand to her chest and gasped. "Don't you *ever* say that again! I am *so* not a mini-van driving person! We're having a baby, *one* baby, Angel... we don't need a huge mini van for that!"

"Honey, calm down." Angel replied, truly amazed at how upset she was.

"Well Angel, you don't just say mini-van like that! I mean, sedans and four door cars are one thing... but I am *so* not ready for a mini-van!" At the end of her rant, Buffy put the car in park, having reached their destination.

Angel shook off his curiosity at what was so evil about mini-vans and got out of the car, leaning into the backseat to pick up the blanket and their bag of food. Buffy grabbed the bag with their towels and other essentials for swimming, as well as their bottles of water. Together, the couple set off in a journey for an area with nobody around.

Luckily the park was pretty empty since it was only a Thursday afternoon. After walking for twenty minutes they found an area with a small pool of water and a waterfall. Angel laid out the blanket then sat with his wife. They ate their sandwiches and potato chips in relative silence.

Once they were done eating, they lay back on the blankets, wrapped in each other's arms, staring at the cloudless sky. Angel ran his fingers through Buffy's silky blonde hair. He made a silent wish that he could just spend the rest of his life right there, on the grass, staring at the sky, with Buffy's head on his chest.

"I had an idea for a baby name." Buffy told him quietly.

"Oh really? What?"

"Well, you're heard of Hyannisport, right? I think it's like an island or a town on the East Coast."

"Sounds familiar."

"I was thinking... Hyannis... for a girl."

Angel shrugged. It did seem interesting. "Do you think we're having a girl?"

"I have no idea. I was thinking I'd have a dream and I would find out... since it's all in my body... but nothing. I'm usually so tired I don't even remember my dreams."

"Oh good... so there is still a chance I can go buy that baby golf set." Angel joked.

Buffy punched him softly on the stomach. "You can buy a baby golf set for a girl. Just because she's female doesn't mean she *has* to play with dolls and not play sports!"

"You're absolutely right, my love."

Buffy smiled. "I love it when that happens."

"I think we've digested... are up for a swim?"

"Oh, I'm always up for a swim." Buffy replied sitting up and pulling her top off to reveal her hardly covered breasts in yet another bikini. For a second Angel was amazed she had brought so many different swimsuits when one or two would have sufficed and it was a waste of suitcase space, until he realized they were so tiny that they probably took up hardly any space. He pulled his own shirt and pants off so that he was only in his swim trunks as Buffy pulled off her shorts.

Taking his wife's hand, he led her to the water. Slowly, they got in, enjoying the intimacy of their own private swimming hole surrounded by such beauty. Buffy immediately slipped under the water, then wrapped her arms around Angel's neck and pulled him down to kiss her.

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I

Angel held his wife tightly to him as he walked into the deeper waters of the pool. Buffy never let go, loving the feeling of safety she found in his arms. Their lips met once more as Angel stood in the shoulder high water, giving Buffy no choice but to hold onto him. As their passion grew, Angel's hands roamed over Buffy's back and buttocks.

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

Angel managed to get them both over to the waterfall without drowning them. They found that under the waterfall the rocks formed a small bench. There was about two feet of space between the rock wall and the makeshift wall of water that flowed down into the pool. Finding that the water was only about three feet deep in that spot, Angel placed Buffy on the rocks, being sure she was comfortable. She smiled and leaned down to kiss him. When he tugged on the waistband of her swimsuit bottoms, she got the hint and lifted her hips, aiding him in pulling them off. He placed them beside her on the rocks before moving his hands down into the water. They reemerged a moment later with his swimming trunks.

In my world before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Til that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all my heart
'Til my dying day

Buffy placed her hands on his shoulders and he lifted her by her hips and pulled her into the water. They kissed deeply as he teased her entrance with the tip of his erection before sliding inside her. Buffy wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he began to thrust fiercely into her. Her moans were amplified by the unusual aesthetics of being beneath a waterfall. Angel placed hot kisses on her neck and shoulder as he continued to slide inside her. Throwing her head back, Buffy screamed in completion as her body writhed in pleasure. Angel released himself, pulling her tightly down to him as he exploded inside her.

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

The couple spent a while under the waterfall. After their passionate lovemaking they continued to kiss, occasionally standing directly under the flow of water to feel the sensation of it pounding upon them. After a while, Angel decided it was best if they got out, so that they could spend a bit more time laying in the sun before they headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

Angel stepped out of the bathroom, still filled with steam after his shower, making sure to be quiet so he wouldn't wake his napping wife. Buffy had fallen asleep on the car ride home, when he'd started to carry her to the room she'd awakened and stubbornly insisted he let her walk, but she didn't argue when he suggested she take a nap. When he walked into the bedroom and saw Buffy sitting on the edge of the bed with her head down, he was surprised.

"You're awake... feel better?" He asked.

Buffy looked up and he saw she had tissue up to her nose. "Lots." She pulled the tissue back and he saw it was covered with blood.

Angel rushed over to his wife and knelt in front of her. "Buffy, what's wrong? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"Of course not, this is totally normal Angel."

"Buffy you don't get nosebleeds." He replied, still worried.

"But I'm pregnant now... Nosebleeds are common."

"Really? I never saw your mom get one."

"Well, not *every* pregnant woman gets them... I'm lucky." Buffy replied sarcastically.

Angel sat on the bed and hugged her. "My poor Buffy... you do seem to suffer from almost every symptom."

"I know! You'd think because I was the slayer it would help control this stuff... but no."

"Want a back rub?"

"That'd be nice." Buffy smiled.

"Does it hurt to lay on your stomach?"

"Angel, I'm not that big yet!"

"I meant your breasts, Baby... you said they were sore."

"Oh.." Buffy was overwhelmed that he was so tender. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek, she moved onto her stomach and tested to see how it felt. When it didn't hurt she turned back to her husband and smiled.

Angel straddled her, careful not to place any of his weight on her. He moved his hands to her shoulders, using his thumbs to work the tenseness from her muscles. He slowly moved his hands up and down her back, moving from the outside towards the center. When he'd moved all the way to the middle of her back he began rubbing his thumbs along her spine.

"Mmmm... this feels so good... but we better stop or else I will never get showered for dinner... I'll fall back asleep."

"So... go back to sleep.. we're on vacation, the point is for you to relax." Angel told her.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry now."

"We could order in." Angel suggested.

Buffy grinned. "Pizza?"

"Pizza it is. Want the usual?" Angel asked as he got off of her and moved to the phone.

"Definitely." Buffy replied as she got off of the bed. "I'm going to go ahead and take a quick shower, then I can get into some cozy jammies."

After Buffy took her shower, she came back out and put on a tank top and long flannel pajama bottoms. Angel had put his own flannel pants and a t-shirt on over his boxers. Together, they sat on the bed with Angel brushing through her hair while they waited for the pizza.

They enjoyed their simple evening of eating pizza and watching TV... Something of the norm for most married couples and something they looked forward to doing for the rest of their lives.

Later that night, they lay together on the bed with Angel's head on Buffy's belly. Buffy was smiling peacefully and running her fingers through Angel's short hair when she gasped and moved a hand to her belly.

Angel lifted his head and looked at her with worry. "What's wrong Buffy?"

Buffy looked down at him and grinned. "I felt a flutter!"

"A flutter?" He replied, confused.

"Yes! I think the baby moved Angel!" She explained excitedly.

Angel looked at her stomach with amazement. "Already?"

"Yeah... I don't think it'll kick for a while...but this is so cool!"

Angel kept his head on her stomach for a quite a while longer, after Buffy had fallen asleep. He was astonished... for some reason this just made the baby seem more real to him, not that it seemed fake before. He yearned for when the flutters would be stronger so that he too could feel their baby. Five months seemed so far away!

Buffy put her hands on her stomach and groaned. Concerned, Angel looked away from the fish in the aquarium and at his wife.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

Buffy nodded. "I'm just getting aches... probably something stretching inside me or whatever."

"Stretching?!" Angel asked loudly.

"Shh..." Buffy replied as several other people on the aquarium turned and looked. "Yes, my uterus or something... I checked my symptom calendar thing my mom made me and it's normal."

"Okay... but if something is really wrong and you need a doctor... you'll tell me, won't you?"

"Of course... I may hate hospitals, but I'm not going to put the baby at risk." Buffy reassured him.

"Good." Angel replied, satisfied.

Buffy sighed. "Good, the pain has passed."

"You're bored, aren't you?"

"No, I'm okay.. I mean looking at fish isn't a fun fest, but I can handle it... just... after we're done here can we go get some food?" she asked, slipping her hand into his.

"Absolutely." Angel smiled, as he lifted their joined hands and kissed the back of hers. "Are you craving anything?"

"Jalapenos! I need spicy stuff."

"But I don't think spicy stuff is good for you."

"Angel." Buffy growled, giving him a look.

He shut up.

Angel sipped his margarita. Buffy had insisted he get it, probably in hopes he'd get drunk and she could drive them back to the hotel. Little did she realize that Angel had a high alcohol capacity... both from his Irish lineage and his drinking habits before he was turned.

Buffy, meanwhile, was shoveling food into her mouth. Angel couldn't understand how she could eat so much spicy foods without needing to guzzle water. She'd explained to the waitress how she was pregnant and craving jalapenos. The waitress had then brought their food out and surprised Buffy with a pile of jalapenos on her plate. Ever since his wife had happily been stuffing her face. Angel was amazed at the change in her in just a week. He realized how sick she'd appeared before the wedding. Now she was practically glowing.

Actually now she was done eating, a hand on her stomach and frown on her face. "I don't feel so well."

"See, I told you not to eat spicy food, Buffy. It'll give you heartburn." Angel scolded.

Buffy pouted. "But you don't know what it's like to really really crave something but not have it. I'm already so uncomfortable." Buffy knew that was a low blow... she just didn't care.

"Looks like you're ready for this... so I have perfect timing." The waitress smiled as she brought Buffy a glass of milk. "This is great for heartburn."

"Thanks." Buffy replied, taking the glass and sipping it.

At Angel's questioning look, the woman explained. "I have two kids of my own, so I know all about those irresistible cravings for spicy food and the inevitable heartburn afterwards. A glass of milk or a yogurt afterwards always helped me."

"Thanks for the advice." Angel replied.

"No problem... did either of you want dessert?"

Both of them looked to Buffy expectantly. Annoyed, the blonde told them. "No, Shamu is full."

"Okay, then I'll have your bill for you in just a second." The waitress smiles before rushing off to another table.

"I'm a pig!" Buffy exclaimed, tears filling her eyes.

"You're not a pig, Baby." Angel comforted her.

"You two think I am... I can tell."

"No we don't." Angel reassured, before leaning over to whisper in her ear. "If I thought you were a pig would I have planned to spend the afternoon in the hotel suite with you, ravishing you over and over again?"

Sitting back, he saw a small smile on her face. "I suppose not."

"Yeah..." Angel hissed as Buffy rode him faster and faster. She had her hands on his chest for leverage as she worked up a sweat. He kept his hands on her hips, helping her rise and fall on top of him as their lovemaking reached a fervent peak. He moved one of his hands to the juncture between her legs, knowing his orgasm was near and wanting to bring her with him. He fingers danced over her swollen nub, teasing her until he felt her muscles clench around him.

Since she was in the ecstasy of her own orgasm, Angel released himself, gripping her hips to hold her tightly down on him as he exploded inside her. He soon reached up to her shoulders and pulled her down to him, kissing her fiercely as they both shook in climax.

Sated, Buffy collapsed on top of him. Breathing heavily, she kissed him softly. "Love you."

"Love you too." He replied in a husky voice. "Want to spend every day like this."

Buffy smiled. "Sounds good to me... only it makes me all sleepy."

"How about we sleep for a while? It's only three o'clock. We can get up... take a shower... together... and eventually go out for dinner."

Buffy yawned. "Sounds perfect.. since it's our last night... special dinner?"

"Very special." Angel nodded. "But no luau's, right?"

Buffy shook her head. "If I see a roasting pig I will throw up everything I ever ate."

Angel wrinkled his nose. Definitely no luau.

"I don't want to go, Angel." Buffy sighed.

"But what about Toby? I know you really didn't want to be apart from him." Angel asked as he walked along the shoreline at the beach holding his wife's hands.

"I miss him terribly... but I love this aloneness we have."

"We'll have aloneness when we go home."

Buffy gave him a look.

"We will!"

"Angel, between my mother, Giles, Cordelia, Willow, and Xander... We hardly have a moment to ourselves."

Angel stopped walking and faced his wife as the waves crashed over their feet. "Buffy that was before... when your mother was pregnant or had just brought Toby home... when you and your friends were consumed with wedding preparations... when you and I didn't live in our very own home."

"Good point." Buffy smiled before standing on her tiptoes and kissing him. "I still don't have to not be a little bit sad we're leaving, right?"

"Of course not." Angel replied before taking her hand once more and continuing their walk. "After all, this is a paradise."

Buffy nodded. "Although... I think living with you is a paradise of it's own."

"Touché." Angel replied with a laugh.

Buffy pulled her hand out of his as a mischievous smile grew on her face. "Race you back to the suite... Last one there has to.... wash the other's back."

"But I *want* to wash your back!" Angel shouted playfully at his wife as she dashed across the sand towards the hotel before he took off after her.

After all, they might have to leave the next morning, but they had all night and it was still officially their honeymoon.

The End

 

<< back