Pamela

"An Immortal Love"
This series was my first foray into the world of fanfiction. I began writing it in September 1998. It's about Angel being human and the difference it makes in his relationship with Buffy.
B/A, NC17

"Because I Love Her"
What if Angel had reacted a bit differently when Joyce had come to him with her "concerns" about his relationship with Buffy?
B/A , NC17

"Being Open"
Buffy is back from the dead... she and Spike... relate.
B/S, NC17

"Codependency"
This is a Buffy/Angelus series that I have been writing for a while now. It's not at all like most of the stuff I write. It's very adult and not fluffy.
B/Aus , NC17

"The Deal"
All those fics where Buffy got pregnant on the day that didn't happen got me to thinking... what if Angel refused to be there for her and the baby? Well, it happens in this story... which forces Buffy to make a deal with Riley... however, will things turn out like they planned?
B/R & B/A, NC17

"Dominate Me"
Fun Buffy/Angelus fic that explores the kinkier side of their relationship! Response to Tam's challenge.
B/Aus, NC17

"Ex-Factor"
Angel decides that he's not going to let Buffy break up with him again (Post "Enemies" fic).
B/A, NC17

"Family Ties"
When Joyce studies her family's geneology, she finds out that she and Buffy are related to a certain vampire that Buffy has grown quite.... attached to. What's a mom to do?
B/S

"The First Time"
This is sort of an alternate ending to "Doomed." What if Buffy and Riley didn't stop with just kissing?
B/R, NC17

"Ice Cream: Comfort Food"
Inspired by "I Will Remember You," this is a fluffy little fic where Buffy and Angel have fun with food!
B/A, NC17

"My Hero"
When Giles saves Buffy, she must repay him! This is yet another plotless smutfic from moi!
B/G, NC17

"One Moment"
Set in 2004, Buffy and Riley are happily married until one day an accident happens, which leads to a moment of passion between Buffy and Angel. That one moment changes Buffy and Riley's lives forever.
B/R & B/A, NC17

"One Thing Leads to Another"
Buffy and Graham run into each other and find out they get along *really* well. But will their loyalty to Riley keep them apart?
B/Graham & B/R, NC17

"Polyamorous Love"
This is a series that explores a Angel/Buffy/Giles relationship. Not overly kinky, but if you hate B/G (or B/A), you may want to avoid.
B/A & B/G, NC17

"Realizations"
Now that the spell has been broken, Buffy and Spike have issues! Sequel to "Under The Influence," which you really need to read before this to understand.
B/S

"Sated"
Riley comes home from a hard night of work to find a surprise waiting for him. Total and complete plotless smutfest here!
B/R, NC17

"Second Chances"
When Buffy and Riley's relationship moves closer to becoming sexual, Buffy starts to pull away, leaving a confused Riley. Will he stick around to get some answers, or is it over for this couple?
B/R, NC17

"Secrets"
Okay, this fic is supposed to take place post "I Will Remember You," but I wrote it before I saw it, so it doesn't really fit with that. Buffy has been keeping a couple of secrets from Angel; how will he react when he finds out?
B/A, NC17

"Stay"
Buffy convinces Angel not to leave her for Los Angeles after all.
B/A, NC17

"The Trap"
Spike and Cordelia team up to play matchmaker, but are they any match for two people as stubborn as Buffy & Angel?
B/A, NC17

"Troubled By The Way We Came Together"
Buffy and Spike try to work out their differences. Sequel to "Realizations," which you really must read first.
B/S, NC17

"Under The Influence"
When Willow messes with majik, Buffy and Spike becomes very... non-Buffy and Spike.
B/S, NC17

"What Was Old Is New Again"
Set in 2007, Buffy is married (not to Angel) and living a happy life. All of a sudden, her world collapses and she is left alone. Will Angel help her pick up the pieces?
B/A & B/G, NC17

"A Wicked Kind Of Love"
Fluffy Buffy/Angelus series. Yes, fluffy. I can make anything fluffy. Not at all realistic, but enjoyable to some.
B/Aus, NC17

"You're My Bitch Now"
Buffy gets Angelus right where she wants him!
B/Aus, NC17

 

<< back