"Surprise"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net

Dazedly, Angel opened his eyes. As his mind came into focus and out of the dream world, he realized he was in his own bed. For some reason his arms were above his head and he couldn't seem to pull them down. Looking up, he found he was handcuffed to the headboard. Then he noticed at the foot of the bed, there was something under the covers.

Something was in his bed with him.

The something was moving.

He was about to start kicking furiously at whatever it was when he heard a familiar giggle.

Buffy.

"Buffy? Is that you?"

She sat up, flipping the blankets behind her and revealing herself.

Angel gasped as his eyes took in his blonde goddess with her mussed hair and sexy black babydoll lingerie. She smiled at him mischievously as she teasingly pulled on the fly-away front of the barely-there clothing to give him a view of her flat belly.

He couldn't help but grin. "What are you doing?"

"Oh baby," she replied in a husky voice, "do you really need to ask?"

"Okay, *why* are you doing this?"

Smiling, Buffy moved so she was straddling his waist, running her hands lightly over his chest. Within seconds, Angel's partial erection had grown to rock hardness.

She bent over, giving Angel a full view of her cleavage as she whispered in his ear. "Happy Birthday baby."

Angel was about to ask her how she'd known when she engulfed his mouth in a steamy kiss, teasing his tongue with her own. She moved herself down his body, her lips leaving an arousing trail.

He watched with bated breath as she settled herself between his legs. She gazed at him with a small smile on her face as she tested the weight of his balls in her hand and slowly licked the underside of his erection. As she slid her mouth down his length, taking as much of him as she could, she delicately squeezed his balls with her hand.

Angel felt beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he thrust his hips up. Before he could come, Buffy pulled away, sitting back on her heels.

Hearing his groan of protest, Buffy reassured him. "Don't worry honey, you'll like this."

She moved back up his body and kissed him softly on the lips. In a low voice, she told him. "I want you to undress me."

Grinning, he replied. "Uncuff me, and I'd be very happy to do it."

Buffy shook her head. "Use your teeth."

He raised an eyebrow and gave her a interested look as she slid her satin strap of her shoulder and allowed to pull it with his teeth. She maneuvered her arm out of it, then had him do the same think on the other side. Then, to Angel's immense pleasure, she had him bite the material between her breasts and pull. After some tugging, her breasts bounced free. Angel let go of the lingerie and moved his mouth to her nipple, biting lightly, then suckling it. She moaned and held his head to her for a moment, before pulling away once again.

"Let's not get distracted here sweetie." She told him in a luscious voice.

She moved his head to her abdomen, allowing him to grab the fabric with his teeth. As he continued to pull it down her body, she stood on the bed, maneuvering the article off of her. When it pooled around her ankles, she kicked it off the bed. Using the headboard as leverage, she stooped so that Angel could get to the waistband of the matching black thong.

He quickly helped her dispose of that article, then, before she could get a chance to move away, he licked her slit.

"Hey!" she teased, pulling away.

He grinned up at her, the taste of her arousal still on his tongue. She straddled him once again, holding his erection and rubbing the tip against her opening, teasing them both. She sighed loudly, her eyes closed in pleasure as she sank onto him.

Angel let her sit still for a moment, before his need overtook him. Gently, he thrust up into her, urging her to move. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, moving her hands to his chest and pulling almost all off of him before sliding back down. She repeated the movement, going faster every time until she was bouncing up and down on him, both of them moaning in rapture. Buffy reached behind her and gave his balls a gentle squeeze, triggering his orgasm. As he exploded inside her, she came as well, her tight vaginal walls squeezing him.

Exhausted, Buffy let her sweat slicked body collapse onto him. They lay there for a few moments, catching their breath, before Angel stirred.

"Buffy, would you mind uncuffing me?"

Buffy sat up and smiled. "Oh, I don't know, I kind of like having complete control over you..."

At his mock dirty look, she sighed and picked up the handcuff key from the nightstand. As soon as he was freed, her wrapped his arms around her and flipped her over, effectively pinning her beneath him.

"That was bad." He growled.

"Oh, like you didn't love it!" she laughed.

He dipped his head and kissed her fiercely before sitting back up and gesturing for her to sit up as well.

As she obeyed, she asked. "What are we going to do now?"

He pulled her over his lap and told her. "You are getting a spanking."

"But you're the birthday boy!"

"And since it is my birthday, I get my way all day, and I want to punish you for handcuffing me and teasing me mercilessly!" he replied, giving her a slap on the butt.

"Oooh!" she giggled.

He smacked her again, a bit harder.

She tried with all her might, but Buffy couldn't seem to stop laughing every time he spanked her. He started to rub her buttocks gently after every slap.

She ended up laughing a lot less and moaning a lot more.

Finally, Angel pulled her back up. "Will you be a good girl now?"

"No way!" she grinned.

"Oh good." He replied, kissing her as he pushed her on her back to lie beneath him on the bed.

As they kissed more passionately and their hands began to roam each other's bodies, Angel looked down at her and asked the one question that kept arising in his mind.

"How'd you know it was my birthday?"

The End

 

<< back