"After Hours"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net

Buffy sat happily beside Angel in his car as they sped about town, heading towards the mall. So looking forward to buying to her heart's content, Buffy didn't even nag Angel about his lead foot.

However, when she looked down at the clock in the car, her smile quickly disappeared from her face. "Oh no, I totally forgot! It's half past ten."

"Yeah, so what?" Angel replied, trying to figure out a way to distract her so he could feed. He was ravenous and he'd been feeding off of pig's blood ever since he'd brought Buffy back home with him the night before. If he couldn't kill something soon, Angel didn't know what he'd do.

"The mall closed at nine… we're way too late."

Angel chuckled. "Baby, you seem to have forgotten... if I want something, I get it."

"Oh really?" Buffy replied, rolling her eyes. "And how do you suppose we can go shopping with the doors all locked, the lights all off… and no salespeople?"

Angel pulled into a parking spot near the entrance to Macy's and got out of the car. Buffy remained in the car with a disbelieving look on her face until Angel opened her door and held out his hand. Sighing, she let him help her out of the car and lead her by the hand over towards the store's doors.

"What are we going to do, wait until they reopen tomorrow… you know… in the *sunlight*?!" she asked as they walked through the deserted lot.

"Watch and learn, Lover." Angel replied suavely as he pulled out his cell phone. "Edward… remember what I talked about with you before? Oh good… you're all ready. Right now, we need to get into.. what's this store called? Macy's…"

Buffy arched her brow as she looked up at Angel in surprise. He was definitely up to something…

After a moment, there was a loud clicking noise at the doors. Buffy jerked in surprise at it while a grin spread on Angel's face.

"Are we all set for now, Edward? Great… I'll call you when we're ready for another store." Angel told the hacker over the phone before hanging up. Turning to Buffy, he asked "Ready to shop?"

"What did you do?" she asked while walking through the door he held open for her.

"You know Edward… when it comes to computers, there is nothing he can't do."

"He hacked into the store's computer system?!" she asked incredulously.

"Of course… I mentioned to him recently that I might be interested in going on a little shopping spree, so he set to work… it turns out none of the stores in this mall have security past ten, so you and I are all alone."

"What about security cameras?"

"They automatically shut off at nine-thirty. Edward couldn't find anything about the mall security doing outside patrols, but just to be sure, he won't be turning on any extra lights that are clearly visible from the doors."

Buffy's eyes opened wide as she looked at all the merchandise around her. Alone in a store, free to do whatever she wanted… it was like a dream come true.

"What do you say we go find some clothes for you, Baby?" Angel asked, wrapping his arm around her waist and tugging her against him.

Buffy grinned and kissed him. She was in her glory.

"Ooh, this is so cute! And it's cashmere!" Buffy gushed as she added a pink sweater set to her ever-growing pile of clothes she wanted to try on.

Angel looked on, bored after half an hour in the store. The problem was, Buffy hadn't found anything really exciting. Sure, she had quite a few of her trademark tight, short and low-cut items, which weren't unappreciated by him… but he had hoped that now that she was a vampire, her tastes would have ventured more towards vinyl, more leather… at least something sheer that actually revealed something.

Her arms full of clothes, Buffy decided to go ahead and try what she had on, so she headed over to the dressing room, telling Angel not to wander far. Yawning with boredom, Angel idly hoped that Edward was wrong and there was a guard patrolling the store. He wanted nothing more than a good kill right then.

"What do you think?"

Angel's eyebrow quirked as he took in the girl before him. Buffy looked fabulous. Sure, not your typical vampire… but that didn't make her any less seductive. Her black tube top paired with a sheer silver unbuttoned short sleeved top and a short black skirt with a slit in the front of her left thigh was actually a lot nicer on her than on the hanger.

"Take that... make *sure* you take that…" he commanded in a low voice.

Buffy smiled demurely. "You got it."

Angel idly wandered about the area for several moments, waiting for Buffy to come back out with a new outfit. After it had been ten minutes and no Buffy, he sighed. "Buffy, what the Hell are you doing?"

"Well, a lot of this stuff is too big! I think I lost some weight! Isn't that great?"

Angel rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Why don't you just change out here like I suggested? It's not like anyone can see you."

"Angel, don't be ridiculous!" was all she replied.

Rolling his eyes because he knew she had no real reason other than paranoia not to do it, he wandered over to the lingerie section. Save for a few intriguing looking sheer bra and panty sets, there was nothing very exciting over there.

At long last, Buffy emerged in another outfit. It was nice, hugging all the curves that he loved so much… but nothing special. His woman should always look special. Still… he was honest, telling her that she did look nice and if she could see herself in a mirror she would indeed love it. After all, he really should save his chances at talking her out of only the truly bad items. For instance, she actually came out wearing a pale blue sleeveless turtleneck.

Angel made it clear that Buffy was never to cover her neck with anything other than jewelry.

Half an hour later, Angel was pretty sure he was dying from boredom. Buffy *had* to be nearly done trying all the clothes on! Sighing, he let his eyes wander across the aisle and spotted the electronics section. He wandered over and casually flipped a switch on a video camera. All of a sudden, he was surprised to find an image on a sixty inch television. A very handsome man with dark, spiky hair, wearing leather... Great body.

With a smile, he remarked "That's me!"

He tended to forget what he looked like… one of these video cameras sounded like a good investment. Edward had warned him against stealing something as expensive as that, though. An outfit here or there would pass by unnoticed, but if he stole a camera, they would miss it right away. He'd have to look into it, perhaps send a minion on a trip to the mall through the sewers one day to purchase one for him.

"Um… this was the last thing I tried on… I saw it and thought you might like it, but..."

Angel turned to look at Buffy standing off to the side of him and out of the camera's range. If he had needed to breathe, seeing her standing there in a velvet red halter and a short black vinyl skirt would have caused him a problem.

"I look stupid, don't I?" she asked self consciously.

Angel shook his head as he held his hand out, beckoning her. "You look… delicious." He told her, dipping his head down to kiss the side of her neck and letting her feel his now straining erection.

Buffy chuckled. "I guess you *really* like it, huh?"

"You got that right, Lover." He replied in a low voice. Looking at their surroundings, he saw a counter just a few feet away and tugged Buffy over to it. Before she even knew what was happening, he set her atop it and yanked her panties down to her ankles.

His hand slid between her thighs and found her dripping. He smirked, knowing she loved it when she drove him wild with desire like this. Buffy consumed him; all he wanted, needed, had to have... was her. She thrived off of it.

"You ready for me?" he murmured, kissing her deeply.

Buffy raked her nails over his back. "I need you, Angel!"

Never being able to deny her, he quickly shoved the skirt further up her thighs, gently squeezing her thighs as she released him from the confines of his leather pants. Once that task was done, she wrapped her legs around him and moaned as he teased her with the head of his cock.

Not having the self control to hold back any longer, Angel slowly slid inside his childe, hissing in pleasure. Sliding his hips back and forth, he slowly entered her completely... relishing her tightness and praying it would never go away.

He stood still for a moment, inside her, just savoring the feeling of being one with the woman who had enraptured him like no other. It was Buffy's cries and pleas that finally made him pull back to before pushing inside her roughly. He started slow, tantalizing her with the pleasure, placing soft kisses on the side of her neck.

As their pleasure grew and they raced towards orgasm, he became more forceful and accelerated with his thrusts. Buffy had a sheen layer of sweat over her skin from their activities. The fact that they were having sex in a public place, deserted or not, was an incredible turn-on for her.

It was then that she noticed the television. Angel hadn't turned the camera off, and it was pointed at them… so they were now on the television... fucking like animals. Buffy gasped as she saw herself looking at the television, her hair mussed, her lips swollen, glistening with sweat. And Angel… beautiful Angel... pumping into her at a furious rate.

"Look." she moaned.

Surprised, Angel looked up and followed his lover's gaze to the TV. The images he saw surprised him for a moment before slow grin spread on his face. He saw the look on Buffy's face on the screen, felt her nails dig deeper into his skin through his shirt. She was even more aroused than before. Angel's hips slowed, as he watched himself leisurely pull almost entirely out of Buffy, only to surge forward and slam back into her... it was amazing...

Angel didn't last long, his desire overpowering his will. He was once again pumping at a rapid and intense pace as Buffy arched her body against them. Neither of them looked away from the television for more than a few seconds until they had both come.

After they had somewhat recovered, Angel helped her down and told Buffy to go get whatever else she wanted to take so that they could get her a few more things. As she got ready, Angel examined the camera and television more closely before turning them off. He would definitely need one of those.

Shoe shopping was decidedly more fun. It seemed he and Buffy were on the same wavelength when it came to shoes for her. They both had an appreciation for Buffy in platform sandals… as well as a wicked pair of knee high black boots.

After that, they headed over to Victoria's Secret where the battle developed. Buffy wanted to wear comfortable, yet attractive undergarments. Unfortunately, Angel wanted her to dress up as a little sexpot, as Buffy so eloquently put it.

After much frustration with one another, Buffy gave in and told Angel her exact bra size and set to work finding underwear she liked, leaving Angel to gloat at having guessed right about what size she wore while looking for the dirtiest lingerie he could find. If he had his way, she would indeed be his little nymph.

Almost an hour later, Buffy was behind the counter of the store, a lot more blasé about taking merchandise without buying it than she had been when they were leaving Macy's and Angel laughed, asking if she honestly thought he should leave his credit card number there. She was proud of her choices and, for the most part, felt that Angel would like them too. Sure, he might not like the camis all that much, but she had gotten quite a few bra and panty matching sets, which she happened to like and knew that guys were *supposed* to like… she had even gotten some thongs… and she'd heard guys loved those.

Angel was less pleased with his choices. He had a few 'fun' items… but the store didn't really cater to his craving. As they left the store, Angel reminded himself that he found Buffy pretty damn desirable in whatever she wore, whether it be leather or cotton. Still... he couldn't stop feeling disappointed.

So when he noticed the Frederick's Of Hollywood store on the way back to the car, he couldn't help but make Buffy stop so he could call Edward and get into the store. He decided to pretend to be the gracious boyfriend and allow her to sit on a bench outside the store while he shopped… basically to make it easier for him to pick out whatever he wanted.

And, boy, did he hit the jackpot in that store. Buffy would be introduced into the exciting world of butterfly panties, Angel decided, as he picked out several different pairs. He managed to find a mesh and vinyl teddy that he knew would take a lot of pleading to get Buffy into, as well as a beautiful patent leather corset.

After picking out quite a bit of vinyl, satin and lace articles of clothing, enough lingerie for Buffy to wear a different piece every night for quite a while, he decided that was enough for the night.

When her sire came out of the store with a enraptured look on his face, Buffy felt a twinge of worry. Whatever he had gotten in that store… she feared wearing it. Shrugging, she stood and took his hand, following him out of the mall to the car.

"Come on… you got it for me, I should get to look."

"No, Lover... I want to slowly surprise you with what I picked… like a gift every day. You like presents." Angel replied, as he kissed the side of Buffy's neck.

Buffy smiled and bared her neck even more as she stood in the center of the room, Angel's arms wrapped around her. "Do I get one of those presents right now?"

She could feel Angel smile against her neck. "Why yes, you do. I left your gift for tonight on the bathroom counter..."

Buffy slowly extracted herself from his arms. "Well then I guess I better go change into it, right?"

"Absolutely." He grinned, watched her saunter over to the bathroom and turn on the light.

She turned and looked at him, having seen what he had picked out for her. "I cannot believe you!" she laughed, before closing the bathroom door so that she could change and show him the finished effect.

Angel chuckled as he stripped out of his clothes and lay on the bed, nude. His muscles relaxed from the hard night of shopping with his woman.

A few moments later, the bathroom door opened and Buffy stepped out, clad only in a white pair of butterfly panties. Her golden hair looked silky as it caressed her bare shoulders. She stood in front of him for a moment, her hands on her hips, her perky young breasts beckoning him… her lips curved in a purely female smile.

"Come here." He ordered gruffly.

Buffy obeyed, crawling towards him predatorily on the bed. Angel tugged her down to lie on her side with her back to him. He lifted her leg and lay it on his hip, leaving her open to his probing fingers.

"See… don't you like these panties? They won't get in our way."

Buffy simply moaned, causing Angel's chest to rumble with laughter. He had a feeling that getting Buffy into crotchless panties would be no problem from now on.

Angel idly slid a finger inside Buffy's entrance and massaged her inner walls. When she was sufficiently wet, he slid in a second digit and began to tease her clitoris with his thumb.

After a few moments of teasing, Buffy came, crying his name in pleasure. She immediately began begging him to fill her so he took the head of his erection and slowly rubbed it along her slit, smirking when she scooted down, trying to force him to enter her. He complied, a little, slipping his head through her folds and sliding just a bit inside her.

"Please, Angel!" she begged.

He kissed the side of her neck. "That's right, Baby… beg me… beg me to get what you want."

Buffy began to sob in frustration. "Angel… Oh God, please… please, please, I am begging you!"

"Begging me to what?"

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Smiling in triumph, he entered her fully in one smooth thrust. Buffy moaned loudly as she got what she'd been craving. Angel began to gently squeeze her breast and tease her nipple as he slammed into her continuously.

Angel couldn't remember feeling so good in a long time. He finally had all that he wanted. Buffy… his goddess… was in his arms, writhing in passion, clad only in a small scrap of white lace. She was his, she wasn't fighting it… and they would be this way always.

With a shout, Angel spilled himself inside her, triggering another release in Buffy. She cried out along with him, neither caring who heard them and knew what they were doing.

As her shaking subsided, Buffy rolled over to face her lover, wrapping her arms around him and smiling as he held her firmly in his own strong, muscled grip. As soon as Angel rolled them so that he was on his back with her using his chest as a pillow, Buffy fell asleep.

Angel lay awake for a while, contemplating his life. At the center of it all was the beautiful girl in his arms whose back he tenderly stroked. Right before he joined her in peaceful oblivion, one thought brought a smile to his lips.

Shopping *was* fun.

The End

 

<< back