"Reunited"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net

Spike tried to act as though he was paying attention to Drusilla's insane ramblings about something Miss Edith told her. His mind, however, wandered to his sire. Angelus had been acting strangely ever since he had returned from his little 'vacation' that he wouldn't give anyone any details about. He was… distracted. In fact, he'd hardly paid any attention to the fact that Spike had shown everyone he could walk again while his sire had been gone.

Something was up with him.

Spike took notice of the insane vampiress before him when she halted in her tale of her dress and how Miss Edith loved it, only to gasp and gaze off to nowhere.

"Pet? What is it? Are you having a vision, Luv?"

"Something's coming." she whimpered.

Spike stood up from his spot on the couch and walked over to her. "Something good or bad, Ducks?"

"I'm not sure… but I'm scared, Spike! The stars… they're all so confused."

"Shhh… shhh… it's okay Baby… I'll take care of you… you know that." he calmed her, wrapping his arms around her and cuddling her from behind.

Drusilla leaned back against him and turned her head to the side to nestle in on his shoulder. "Our happy family… it's changing… someone's coming to change us all."

Spike frowned, wondering just what that meant. Was Angel going to get all soul-having again?

Buffy snuggled up against Angel's side as he protectively put his arm around her as the walked up to the mansion. This was their home, she could tell. Buffy knew there must be other vampires, but her Spider Sense wasn't tingling… apparently her new status as a vampire had gotten rid of it.

"Don't worry, Baby.. everything's going to be fine." He assured her as they walked through the door and down the hall.

There were quite a few vampires milling about and as soon as they saw her, they would stop and stare in shock, then turn and quickly leave after seeing the icy look Angel would shoot at them. Their master was making it clear that if they said anything… they'd be sorry.

They entered what must have been the living room and Buffy felt that if her heart was still beating, it would be going a mile a minute. Spike and Drusilla were standing there. Buffy had often feared Spike's blasé attitude, and the fact that he seemed a little wild. Kind of like a bomb about to go off, but she could handle him.

It was Drusilla that really scared her. She'd always found her insanity unnerving and now Buffy was almost defenseless. She was weaker than all the vampires older than her… which was most of the vampires around.

Angel tightened his grip on her, however, and cleared his throat.

Both Drusilla and Spike turned and looked at him, both of them clearly shocked to see her there. Spike held onto the woman in his arms a bit tighter, fearing she might completely lose it when she saw Angel bring the girl she was so very jealous of into their home.

Much to his surprise, Drusilla smiled. "It's the slayer… but she's not the same now… she's one of us now."

Angel beamed proudly. "She always was a sharp one."

"Huh?" was all Spike could mutter.

"I turned Buffy." Angel informed him, kissing the blonde girl on the top of her head, all the while his eyes never leaving Spike's. "She's my childe now."

"A little sister!" Drusilla squealed, excited.

Buffy gave her a strange look as Angel grinned at Drusilla. "That's absolutely right, Dru… you now have your very own little sister."

Spike stared at the former slayer, dumbfounded. He had known Angel was obsessed, but he had no idea that he would go this far.

Drusilla, meanwhile, clapped her hands and pranced around the room, singing about all the things that she and her little sister would do. From curling their hair to tea parties, Drusilla was sure fun would be had.

She knelt before her sire and his lover and took one of Buffy's hands in her own. "Little Buffy… let's go wear pretty dresses!"

Buffy looked up at Angel in horror, there was no way she was letting Drusilla dress her up.

"Uh, Dru, Honey, I don't think it's a good time. Buffy still needs to see the whole house, and get settled in. Maybe you could help her?"

Drusilla smiled and nodded as she stood up. "Yes… I must take care of her. I'll take her under my wing."

"Such a good girl." Angel grinned.

Smiling serenely, Drusilla got on the couch on the other side of her sire and leaned against him. "Can we put a crib in my bedroom for her to sleep in?"

Buffy narrowed her eyes. He *better* not be evil and say yes!

"I think it's better for Buffy to sleep with her Daddy. Especially since she is in a strange new home."

Drusilla nodded in agreement with her sire. "Can I sleep with Daddy too?"

"No, Dru." Angel replied, although the idea did sound fun to him... but as soon as he saw the look Buffy was shooting him, he knew he'd better not even try that... yet.

"Why can't *I* sleep with Daddy if she gets to?!" Drusilla cried.

Angel cringed; this is exactly what he'd been avoiding... He did *not* need Dru being jealous of Buffy right now. Especially since Buffy was a weakling in comparison now, and he didn't want to have to be protecting her in her own home constantly. "Because, Dru… if you and Buffy and I sleep together, then Spike will be left all on his own."

Drusilla brightened. "Spike can sleep with us! Daddy has a big bed!"

"There is no way in bloody hell I am sleeping with *her*!" Spike barked. He still wasn't sure where he stood with Buffy, since they now technically weren't mortal enemies.... but he still didn't want to sleep in the same bed as her! Especially considering the way Angel was looking at her. He really had no desire to be in the same bed as his sire and Buffy while they fucked.

"Oh, like *I* want to sleep with *you*!" Buffy replied, glaring at him.

"Children! Behave!" Angel ordered, then looked back at Dru at his side. "Drusilla, I'm sorry, but you can see how if the four of us spent the night in the same bed, all they would do is bicker. Daddy would hate that."

Drusilla nodded. "I'll have to sleep with my Spike, make him feel all nice."

"That's a good girl." Angel smiled, kissing her on the forehead.

"Baby, you've got to relax." Angel sighed, hugging his childe from behind as she stood in their bedroom. "You're so tense."

Buffy sighed. "I need to call Giles."

Jealousy rose up inside Angel. "Why do you have to do *that*?"

"Because he'll worry about me if I just disappear." Buffy explained, hoping Angel was not going to put up a big fight about this.

"Yeah, I can imagine he might be a little upset if his lover isn't there tonight. What, does he need you to suck him off? He's a little old, so I can't imagine he has the energy to fuck you every night… even though, and I speak from personal experience… your hot little body is quite miracle inspiring."

Buffy looked at him in confusion, which only infuriated him more. How dare she not only insult him by cheating on him with her watcher, but not even allow a flicker of fear to cross her face when he told her he knew!

"What are you talking about, Angel?"

Angel sighed. "I saw you two in bed together. You're fucking Giles! I trust you alone with him and you turn into a slut!"

Buffy couldn't believe Angel thought that she and Giles... and he was *jealous*?! Disbelief turned quickly to humor as she burst out laughing.

Anger shot through him as he found Buffy mocking him. He blindly pulled his arm back and smacked her across the face. She hadn't at all been expecting it and now that he was so much stronger... the blow knocked her off balance and she fell against the bed.

Angel was on her in a flash, grasping her chin firmly so that she couldn't look anywhere but into his eyes. "Let's get this straight right now. I am your sire, your master... You do as I say… you live to please *me*! And you never, *ever* make fun of me!"

Buffy's entire body began to shake in fear. She hated herself for being so afraid of him, but after all that he had done to her... she knew she would never be able to be able to beat him. She would always submit to his dominance.

"I wasn't making fun of you!" she swore, her voice wavering as she tried not to panic. "I was just laughing because it's ridiculous, Angel! I wouldn't sleep with Giles, he's like a father to me!"

"Buffy, I saw you two in his bed! I saw it with my own eyes!"

"We slept in the same bed, yes, but I swear to you, I didn't have sex with him! I've never had sex with anyone else!"

Sighing, Angel released her and stood up, running his hand through his hair as he tried to think clearly. Was she telling him the truth? Was he *that* blinded by jealousy?

"Angel, if there was any way I could prove it to you, I would!" Buffy told him as she remained in her position on the bed, still shaking.

Angel looked over at her, the tears streaming down her face, looking so apprehensive. She was terrified of him. He'd like to think that she would confess if she had screwed the watcher.

"If you weren't fucking him, why were you two in bed together?"

"I... I just needed to have someone there with me, holding me... I missed you."

Angel tried to ignore how wonderful it made him feel to hear her say that. "If I *ever* find out that you are lying to me… I'll kill him and make you wish you were dead. Do you understand?!"

Buffy nodded, wiping at the tears that still streaked a course down her cheeks. "C-can I call him? Angel, if I don't he is going to assume I am with you… against my will… he'll figure out where you are, sooner or later... He'll come after you!"

Angel chuckled. "Am I supposed to be scared?"

"He could come in the daytime… burn us all alive!" She countered, then decided begging might be her only option. "Please Angel, just let me call him really fast? Please?"

Angel waved a hand at her, telling her to go ahead. Buffy quickly wiped her face and tried to calm down; if Giles could tell she was crying when she called then there was no way she could pull this off. As she picked up the phone and began dialing.

Angel sat down on the bed beside her… so close he was practically in her lap. He might believe that she and the librarian weren't lovers, but he wasn't about to trust her on the phone with him.

"Hello?" Giles asked as he picked up the phone, half asleep. He'd been waiting for Buffy to come home while watching the news when he'd drifted off.

"Giles, it's me."

"Buffy!" he exclaimed, glancing at the clock. "It's nearly two in the morning!"

"I know."

"Why are you calling me from somewhere at two in the morning instead of being here?"

"I'm at Angel's, Giles... he's not forcing me to be here or anything… I was just calling to let you know I was okay."

"What?!" Giles shouted, jumping up from the couch and pacing back and forth furiously. "Buffy, what are you thinking?! He beat you, raped you, and killed you! You can't just take him back! It's not like he just stood you up for a date!"

"Giles, please… you know it's complicated." Buffy pleaded. She really didn't think she could handle him yelling at her now too… not after Angel…

Giles could sense that if he pushed too hard, and was too forceful right then… he'd lose her. He and Angel were the two people that Buffy listened to the most. Now that they weren't on the same side… Buffy had to choose. And if she was with Angel in person... He was in control. So Giles had to be calm, supportive… yet try to get her back.

"Buffy… you know you don't think very clearly when it comes to Angel. And you know that rationally he is not good for you. You know I care about you, and this scares me, Buffy. I'm scared for you. Please... If he truly is not forcing you… come spend the night here."

"Giles..." she replied, tears streaming down her face. "Please...."

"Buffy, he's going to hurt you. He knows just how to push your buttons… just how to trick you… but he will inevitably hurt you, as he always does."

Buffy looked at Angel at her side, considering maybe doing what Giles asked. One look at his face told her that she wasn't going anywhere. She might have more freedom than she did the last time she and Angel were together… but she was living here and that was final.

"I can't, Giles. Angel and I have things to talk about... I can't come home tonight."

Angel sighed, it figured that the old man would want her home. "Okay, time to say goodbye." He told her.

"Buffy, you need to get out of there!" Giles told her angrily.

"Giles, please… let me do this."

Giles ran a hand through his hair, accepting the fact that she wasn't coming home. Yet. But he couldn't let her cut their ties. "Buffy, promise me you will call me. Tomorrow. Let me know you're okay."

"Yeah, I will, I swear!" she assured him.

"Please take care, Buffy."

"You too, Giles... bye."

"Good bye." He sighed, then hung up when he heard her do the same.

God help her.

"Well, now that *that* is taken care of..." Angel leered at Buffy, making her feel very uneasy. She wasn't sure he believed her, so if he was in the mood for punishment.

"Angelus."

Buffy and Angelus turned their heads sharply towards the bedroom door to find Spike standing there.

"Spike, *why* are you interrupting us?!" Angel growled.

Spike glanced over at Buffy, who was trying to casually wipe her face free of tears, before looking at his sire and replying. "Franco is at it again."

"He went and got shitfaced drunk after I told him not to?!" Angel shouted, standing up from the bed.

Spike nodded. "I don't see why we can't just stake him. Let *her* do it." He suggested, pointing at Buffy.

"Because he is the only halfway intelligent minion I have... When he's not drunk, anyway." Angel reminded him. "Stay here, okay?"

Buffy just nodded and wrapped her arms around herself.

Angel kissed her on the head and smiled down at her. "You know, if you want you can find something a little more fun to wear… I picked up a few things for you that you can find in the dresser..."

"Angelus? Could you please talk to Franco before he destroys the entire house?" Spike grumbled.

"I swear, as soon as I turn someone else that is worth their keep, Franco is dust." Angel swore as he followed Spike out of the room, closing the door and leaving Buffy alone in the room.

When he returned to the room, half an hour later, he found Buffy still fully clothed and standing with her arms crossed in front of her as she gazed out the window. Angel took a moment to pause and stare at her. She was so beautiful. He had thought about her constantly in the time she had been with Giles... imagined her beauty, knowing she was more beautiful than any woman he'd ever seen.... yet he could still not do her justice. Every time he saw her… she was even more perfect than he'd imagined.

"Not in the mood for something skimpy tonight?" he mused as he made sure the door was locked so nobody could interrupt them again.

Buffy bristled as his voice startled her out of her thoughts. She'd spent the past thirty minutes trying to convince herself that Angel wasn't going to punish her when he returned. He wasn't mad… he wanted her. He wanted her happy. He'd make her happy, not sad. He *had* to! She wasn't sure she could handle his mean side right then.

Buffy felt his cool arms slide around her, hugging her to him. It was wholly unexpected and she jumped in surprise. Angel frowned, realizing she was petrified.

"Relax, Baby… you like this." he tried reassuring her, kissing the side of her neck as he tried to calm her down. After a moment, his gentle nibbling began to take effect, Buffy's knees wobbled a bit as warmth shot down to her womb.

Angel turned her around and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, keeping one hand around her waist to hold her up against him as his other hand cupped the back of her head, then moved down her back to cup her ass, before finally lifting her thigh up so that he could press his erection against her, letting her feel his desire for her.

Buffy moaned and found her hands moving of their own volition as she deepened their kiss. She gently rubbed his chest before rubbing his shoulders and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Angel used the opportunity to lift her other thigh and wrap her legs around his waist. Skillfully, he walked her over to the bed and slowly lay her down. Breaking their kiss, he stood at the edge of the bed, staring down at her. Buffy gazed back up at him under passion heavy eyelids.

"Do you have *any* idea how gorgeous you are?" he asked as he stroked the side of her face, then traced her lips with his finger. When he tongue shot out and licked his finger, her chuckled. "I've missed you."

He then made quick work of stripping her, plucking off her shoes and socks, then tugging her pants and panties down her legs before Buffy sat up and yanked her shirt over her head and pulled off her bra.

Obediently, she lay back down and waiting for her lover to make the next move. Smiling down at her in approval, he kicked off his boots, unbuttoned his silk shirt and let it fall to the ground, before pushing his leather pants down his legs.

Completely nude, he climbed onto the bed, crawling towards her predatorily. Buffy bit her lip, he body afire in anticipation. Angel hovered over her before dipping her head down and nibbling on the side of her neck. Buffy wrapped her arms around him, holding him to her as she moaned.

His mouth moved down to her breasts, suckling and teasing one nipple to erection while he used his hand to arouse the other. Buffy arched her back up to increase the contact. When she was sufficiently hot and bothered, Angel pulled away, making Buffy cry out in protest.

Angel moved up on his knees and quickly straddled Buffy's chest. She smiled up at him before opening her mouth and allowing him to slip his length past her lips. As Buffy began swallowing him, she moved her hand between his legs and cupped his sac, gently squeezing it. Angel hissed in pleasure… she was the best.

As he realized he would have her for always, his perfect mate… the woman who fit him better than any other… a shot of pleasure went straight to his groin. Her eager tongue and deep throating of him wasn't helping things much either.

Knowing if he didn't stop now, he would soon be coming, Angel plucked himself out of her mouth. Buffy pouted as pulled away, then smiled when he positioned himself between her legs. He lifted her thighs and moved them so that they hugged his hips as he slid a finger inside her and found her dripping wet for him.

Smiling proudly, he put his finger in his mouth, removing all of her juices. "You're delicious."

Buffy just groaned and pushed her heels against his buttocks, trying to urge him along. "Want you."

Angel guided himself to her entrance, slowly filling her. Buffy arched up off the bed again, trying to rush him. Angel dipped back down to capture one of her nipples between his teeth. Buffy gasped, grabbing the back of his head and holding him to her.

She moved her hips up to meet his thrusts, urging him to go faster. As Angel felt the pressure building inside him, he covered her mouth with his own, beckoning her tongue to do battle with his. Buffy scratched her nails down his back and the scent of his blood fanned both their fires.

Buffy exploded, crying out Angel's name in ecstasy. Seeing her beneath him, her body shaking uncontrollably, her beautiful face contorted as she came, screaming for *him*.

It was all too much, and Angel lost himself in her. He spilled his seed in her depths and moaned her name in her ear, collapsing on top of her.

Completely sated, he rolled over, pulling his now purring lover on top of him. Content, he smiled and stroked her bare back as she slept with her head on his chest.

In the next room, Spike rolled his eyes, just happy they were finally done. It was a good thing Drusilla had gone right to sleep instead of wanting to fuck... He wasn't sure he could have gotten it up while his sire and the slayer were causing all that noise with the screaming and the headboard banging against the wall. Disgusting… absolutely revolting.

However, he now had images. Images of the slayer, nude… Angel pounding inside her. Somehow Angel disappeared and Spike replaced him.

He shook his head disdainfully as he slid his hand under the covers… so much for not being able to get it up...

Angel smiled down at his childe, buttoning his silk shirt that she was wearing with her jeans. "What do you say we go get you some new clothes today?"

Buffy grinned up at him, truly at peace for the first time in a long while. "You sure do know the straight was to a girl's heart."

Angel kissed her briefly, then took a step back. "Finish getting ready. I just have a few things to do and then we can go."

The smile not leaving her face, Buffy moved over to the dresser after he had left the room and picked up her hairbrush. For a second she looked around for a mirror, then chuckled. It was a hard habit to break.

"There's my little Buffy!" Drusilla announced as she entered the room, a doll in each hand. "I have a prezzie for you!"

Buffy looked over at her in surprise, then shrugged. If she was going to be living here, she might as well get used to Drusilla and her.... eccentricities. "Hey Dru."

Grinning proudly, Drusilla thrust a doll in Buffy's face. "This is Princess Annabelle, Miss Edith and I decided you should have her."

Buffy looked at the porcelain doll she now held. The eyes had been stabbed out, so two black holes stared back at her. The face she could tell had once been quite cherubic, but was now rather dirty, was framed by a blonde mass of matted curls.

"Thank you… she's beautiful." She replied to the brunette, as convincingly as she could… which was not hard, considering she was in a fabulous mood.

Drusilla pulled them both over to the divan and had Buffy sit. Then she leaned over to the younger girl and spoke quietly, as if about to share an important secret. "Miss Edith tells me that the little princess is very well behaved and should not be bad at all... but if she is, I will help you punish her!"

Buffy raised an eyebrow. "Uh… thanks."

"Drusilla!" Spike called from elsewhere in the mansion.

Drusilla stood. "My Spike beckons!"

"Okay... See ya." Buffy replied, watching Drusilla flutter out of the room. She looked back down at the doll in her hands and shook her head once again.

Angel entered the room after making sure with Edward that all his bank accounts would have enough funds so that he could take his queen out for quite the shopping spree… they'd definitely have to get her some lingerie. When he saw Buffy sitting on the divan with a doll in her hands, he froze.

"Um, Sweetheart… what are you doing with that?"

Seeing his fear that she was now just as looney as Dru, Buffy decided to play along. "Well, it's my baby, Angel. Her name is Princess Annabelle."

Angel narrowed his eyes. It was one of Dru's dolls, he recognized the handiwork. When Buffy burst out laughing, he knew she was just screwing around.

Shaking his head, he pulled her into a standing position. "Don't scare me like that!"

Buffy smiled and stood on her tip-toes to kiss him. "Sorry, Lover."

Sighing, Angel pretended to forgive her. "Just don't do it again."

"I promise I won't." she replied, setting the doll down on the bed and taking his hand to lead him out of the room. "Come now, we have shopping to do."

Angel frowned as he realized she made shopping sound scary, but followed her anyway. After all, if he didn't go, he'd never get her into a nice teddy, or maybe something vinyl. Or both. Maybe they could fuck in a dressing room.

Oh yes, shopping was *fun*.

The End

 

<< back