"Under My Skin"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net

Angel paced restlessly as he spied on the blonde slayer standing in the middle of the graveyard and joking with her friend. The annoying, obnoxious, pain in the ass friend that he'd like nothing more than to kill.

He paused, considering that option. If he simply killed Xander then he wouldn't have to wait until the two of them called it a night and separated to head off to their respective homes.

Angel shook his head. He seriously doubted he'd be able to kill the boy with the slayer right there. She'd put up a fight, and even if he could succeed, he'd probably find a stake imbedded in his chest

So he waited.

He'd been following them for nearly an hour and a half. As soon as the sun had gone down, he'd woken instinctually. After quickly getting ready for a night of prowling, he's packed a few bags, then hopped into a brand new black sports car, whose owner he had killed the previous week. It was parked just outside the cemetery, so Angel hoped he could nab her here.

Angel tried to remember how long she'd usually patrolled with him back in his disgusting soul having days. Unfortunately, they'd spent so much of the time making out that he didn't know if that made her spend more time on her duty or even how long they'd patrol for because he was so caught up in the way she made him feel.

Finally, Xander checked his watch and said something about catching The Tonight Show to see some actress. He said something else that Angel couldn't hear, but Buffy laughed and shook her head. She told him that she wanted to make one more round before heading home. Angel smiled; this was working out just as he'd hoped.

Buffy yawned, contemplating if finishing her trig homework was really more important than taking a hot shower and hopping right in bed when she got home. She was so tired lately, the stress of worrying about Angel wearing her out.

As she headed towards the gate to leave the cemetery and head home, she heard a twig snap behind her. Well, looks like she might get one tonight after all.

As she turned and saw Him smirking at her, she tried not to show emotion. She tried not to show how much she wanted him, how much she hated him, how much she loved him. She tried to keep her face impassive, but he could read it all. He eyes were just too full of emotion and he read her like a book in mere seconds.

"Hello Lover."

Buffy replied with a belying confident smile as she lifted her stake. "Goodbye Lover."

He caught her hand as she moved to stake him, shaking his head in a scolding manner. "Now, now, is that playing nicely? I don't think so."

With his other hand, he punched her, making her lose her balance and allowing him to yank the stake and throw it ten feet away. As she stumbled, he moved assuredly over to her and grabbed her by the neck. He began to choke her, his hands squeezing her neck firmly so that her airways were constricted.

Panicking, she grabbed at his hands, trying to get away from him. Her body began to fight in earnest, but that one spot held her tightly to him. Buffy's vision began to waver; there will little spots wherever she looked. All over the trees, the mausoleum… and Angel's face. His cold uncaring face. Except for his eyes. His eyes were hot and they made her burn. Just like her face burned. But she was so cold on the inside. She closed her eyes and it was all dark.

Angel smiled as her hands fell to her sides, no longer even attempting to pull his hands away from her throat. Her body soon fell limp as well. As her eyes rolled back in her head and Angel knew she was out, he released her, quickly scooping her up in his arms before her body could fall to the earth. Pleased with himself, he carried her out of the cemetery and towards his car.

Glancing around, he saw no one nearby. The last thing he needed was for Xander to come back and slow him down even more. As it was, they still wouldn't make it to their destination in enough time for them not to have to stop for the night. He quickly walked to his car and settled Buffy on the passenger side, buckling her seat belt so in case he was pulled over for some reason, he could just say she was sleeping.

Once he was inside the car as well, he pulled out a map and tried to plot out how far they could go before stopping. He wanted to have plenty of time to check into a hotel and get them settled before the sun would rise. It was already almost midnight, and the sun would rise at five-thirty… and since it took six hours to drive straight to San Francisco from there with no interruptions, that was half an hour too soon.

He figured that he could stop in Monterey, it would take about four and half-hours to get there and then it would be a two and a half-hour drive the next night. He started the ignition and looked over at Buffy's unconscious form.

"Your imbecile friend is costing us another hour of driving time since we can't go straight to my apartment. He's lucky I don't kill him."

Angel smiled; he really liked her like this. She was so quiet, so cute, so compliant. It was a pity she'd eventually wake up.

He began their journey and tried to plan exactly what he would do when he got her to San Francisco. That was the problem with obsession, it makes you insane. Ever since they had both become possessed by those ghosts, Angel couldn't get the way it felt to kiss her out of his head. Before he had easily reasoned that his memories of kissing her weren't wretched was because he was under the influence of that abominable soul. However, this past time he had continued to kiss her, and enjoyed, for several seconds after the spirit had left his body. It had taken all his will power to shove her away and not take her right there on the floor.

He'd never imagined that he could feel that way about the slayer, but in the two weeks that had followed, he had thought of nothing but her. Not that that was unusual. However, whereas before the incident his thoughts had been consumed of destroying those around her and the beautiful look of agony on her face, of breaking her and destroying all she was, and then turning her and making her what she hated; now he had thoughts of her lips against his, her silky tongue inside his mouth, how soft and hot and tight she was on the inside.

And he hated it.

But he couldn't stop. She consumed him. He felt as if he couldn't have what he'd craved he would lose it. So he'd decided to take her away. The two of them would be alone, together. He could use the time and experience to examine exactly how he felt about her and what he could do about it. As much as the idea frightened him, he *had* to know.

Even if that meant finding out he still loved her.

Angel was finding the ride quite enjoyable. The highway was practically deserted, it was a beautiful night and he had his favorite CD of classical music blaring on the stereo. Best of all, three hours after they had left Sunnydale, and Buffy was still unconscious.

He looked over and contemplated the blonde beside him. His feelings for her confused him more than anything before in his long life. He'd always prided himself as being a man who knew exactly what he wanted. When a woman had caught his eye, he always knew if he wanted to bed her, to drive her mad, to kill her… or do it all to her.

And then he met this girl. She was like none he'd even known before. Feistier, more beautiful… this one actually kept him on his toes. She disconcerted him.

It was her strength. At times, it challenged him. He wanted to break her. To make her weak. To throw her down on a bed, couch, ground… wherever… and fuck her until the itch inside him was satisfied.

At other times, that strength infuriated him. It wouldn't let him break her, at least not yet. It gave her a power over him, and he hated that. He had to be in total control, and as long as she still had some control, he wouldn't be able to forget her.

The small girl groaning beside him brought him back to the present. He braced himself for her reaction when she realized what was going on.

"What the…" she began, rolling her head to the side and seeing him at the wheel.

"Well, it's about time you woke up, Sleepyhead!" He teased.

"What are you doing? Where are we?!" She demanded.

"I'm driving. And we're in my car." He answered, then elaborated. "I decided you and I could really use a little vacation so we're going… and I think it's in *my* best interest not to tell you where we are going, but I will say we're in the state of California."

Buffy shook her head, still foggy from her earlier trauma. "Fine, whatever… let me out."

"Now why would I do that? I planned this whole vacation just for you, Lover."

"Fuck you!" She replied, deciding she might as well take her chances by jumping out of the car and hoping to catch a ride with someone who wasn't a homicidal maniac.

As she took off her seatbelt, Angel feigned surprise. "Is that the way good girls talk?"

"I'm not a good girl!" She answered, yanking on the door handle but finding the door wouldn't open.

"Um.. the doors won't open with the car moving Darling… don't you just love modern technology?" He replied with a smile, then reached his hand over to squeeze her thigh. "And I know just how much of a good girl you *aren't*, don't I?"

Buffy slapped his hand away in disgust, then reached her foot over in an attempt to hit the brakes. Angel hadn't planned on her being so reckless, if he lost control of the car she'd be dead.

He held onto the wheel with one hand, using the other to try to push her back to her side of the vehicle. In the struggle, she managed to make the car swerve to the left, sending him into the opposite lane of traffic.

He grabbed her by her throat, managing to regain control of the car at the same time. "Don't make me do it again, Baby. You know I will."

Just then, blue and red lights began flashing behind him.

"Fuck! You fucking bitch, look what you've done now!" He shouted at her, releasing her neck as he slowed and began to pull to the side of the road.

Buffy smiled. "I know… I am *good*. Now I can tell how your stupid ass kidnapped me. You'll be arrested and sitting in a jail cell come sunrise. The cops will find Angeldust all over the floor."

"I don't think so, Lover." Angel replied, pulling out a small pin with a bear wearing a beret as if it were an artist on it. "Recognize this?"

Buffy knew immediately that it belonged to her mother. "What the Hell did you do to her?!"

"She's alive… but I can change that if I don't make a call at a certain time. If you sit down really pretty and keep your insolent little mouth shut, I'll be sure to make that call."

Buffy sighed, then turned in her seat and put her seatbelt back on as the police officer strolled up to Angel's window. He put the pin back in his pocket, pleased that the ploy had worked. In reality, he had just sneaked into Joyce's office at the gallery and pulled it off her sweater the night before. The slayer's mother was fine, however when she woke to find her daughter missing the next morning, she might have a problem.

"Good evening, Officer." Angel purred a charming smile on his face.

"Good evening, Sir. Can you tell me why you were swerving a moment ago?" The officer replied.

"Oh.. um.. well, my girlfriend here was asleep and began having a nightmare- she has some vivid ones- I tried to wake her up and she started waving her arms wildly.. because of the nightmare."

The officer looked a bit skeptical. "License and registration, please."

Angel nodded politely, before leaning over to the glovebox and pulling out his registration, then handing the cop the papers and his license. As the cop took both back to his patrol car to check the information out, Buffy turned to him.

"Is he going to come back up here to arrest us for having fake information? And did you steal this car? Because, if he does, I am going to be sure to announce that *you* kidnapped *me* and I did not volunteer to go on a trip with someone in a stolen car with a fake ID."

"How little faith you have in me." Angelus answered. "I'm no idiot, as will you learn, Lover. I knew I should be prepared for situations like this, so as soon as I was back to my old self, I turned a little computer geek. You wouldn't believe how much help his hacking skills have been."

Buffy raised an eyebrow. She actually was impressed that he had been so thorough.

"Am I turning you on?" He grinned.

Buffy rolled her eyes and shook her head, deciding that the best way get through this ordeal alive would be to just ignore him.

A few moments later the officer returned to the car and handed Angel back his ID and papers. "Everything seems to be in order… you have no warrants or anything on your record."

Angel smiled at him; he'd have to make sure to reward Edward for his good work later. Maybe he could introduce him to Willow. Nah, he actually *liked* the vampire.

"Miss… I need to be sure… you do want to be in this car, right? You are here of your own free will? If you don't… you can tell me." The officer asked Buffy.

Angel looked at her sharply, letting her know he'd kill the officer and probably her if she didn't say she was having the time of her life. Buffy smiled coyly… she had the power now.

"I want to be here, you don't need to worry."

Angel needlessly breathed a sigh of relief as the officer smiled and nodded. "Alright then, you two can go on now. Drive more careful young man, I'm sure her Daddy will skin you alive if you don't return her home safe."

Angel smiled and nodded, patting Buffy on the knee. "I'd rather die than harm this precious cargo."

Buffy had to restrain herself from snorting, knowing he was telling an outright lie. She had no idea what he had planned or why he had taken her, but she knew it wasn't for a funfest.

They drove in silent darkness for a while, both of them trying to get their thoughts together. As angry as Buffy was for being forced into this situation... as much as she was worried about her mother… a part of her was excited by it, excited by him. And she feared that part of her.

Angel was trying to erase the memory of how wonderful the soft, silky skin of her leg had felt beneath his hand earlier. He wanted her. Badly. He had to have her right away… but that wasn't in the plans. He wanted to destroy her.

He smiled as he realized that he could do both at the same time. He could have his cake and eat it too, by using sex to destroy her.

Buffy sighed and cracked her neck as they walked into the cool hotel room. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to collapse in the… one bed in the room for the two of them. She sighed; knowing Angel wouldn't be the gentleman he was the last time they roomed together. She'd be sleeping on the floor.

She looked down and took in her outfit. Black skirt, white blouse, with a black sweatshirt-jacket. Too bad, she hadn't known that she'd be kidnapped when she dressed that morning, or she'd have worn jeans.

Seeing her look at her attire, Angel lifted a bag and smiled. "Packed you some clothes."

"Where did you get my clothes?"

Angel looked at his feet as he admitted how much thought he'd put into this. "I went and bought you some."

"Oh…" she replied, wanting to thank him, but being to proud.

As she debated what to say if anything, Angel smirked. "Or you could wear nothing at all."

Buffy glared at him before storming into the bathroom to change. While she was gone, Angel quickly got ready for their evening. When she stepped out of the bathroom in the crisp white cotton nightgown he'd gotten for her, the picture of purity and innocence, she found her captor lying on the bed wearing only a seductive smile.

Buffy shook her head. "Don't even think about it. There is NO WAY I am sleeping with you."

Angel patted the bed next to him. "I wasn't thinking about sleeping, Lover."

"Whatever… there will be no bodily fluids exchanged between the two of us, got it?"

"Buffy, dear… do I need to forget to make that call to help Mommy? You know how easy it is to forget when you get up in the years… and I'm pretty up there."

Buffy looked down and sighed, not believing this was really happening. She'd never imagined he would do this. Angel stealthily rose from the bed, unashamed of his nudity, and walked over to her, placing his hands on her hips as he pulled her to him. Buffy closed her eyes, willing away the tears of pain and humiliation that were sure to come.

He turned her around and lay her back on the bed. She pushed the tears back, if he was going to use her body this way, to make her feel humiliated, she wouldn't help him along by crying. She could do that later, when she was alone. He didn't deserve the satisfaction.

He slowly slid his hands up her thighs, moving the hem of her nightgown to reveal her cotton panties. She wanted to ask him why he wanted this after he'd said she was so bad last time, but one look in his eyes told it all. It wasn't the sex he wanted. It was the power. The absolute power. He was going to use *her* body the way *he* wanted. He was going to make her weak. And that was incredibly degrading. *That* was why he was doing this.

Her instincts kicked in; she couldn't just allow him to do this to her, not without a fight. She wouldn't allow herself to be abused and killed. She would make him let her mother go, make him let her go!

He began pulling the nightshirt over her head when she began to struggle. "Get off me! Let go! Leave me alone!" She screamed. She swung a fist and connected with his face.

It flustered him for a second; he had underestimated her again. He grabbed her hands and held them firmly on the bed to restrain her while he stilled for a moment, gathering his composure so he wouldn't beat the living shit out of her like he really wanted to.

"Buffy calm down, you're only going to hurt yourself."

Buffy continued to squirm, trying to get out from under him so she could kick his ass. Giving up the nice guy act, Angel grabbed the handcuffs he had thrown on the bed and dragged Buffy to the top of the bed, quickly fastening both her hands in the cuffs around a post on the headboard.

He stood back and looked at her. Her face was furious and red, her hair flying everywhere, and her legs kicking wildly at him as she ordered him to stay away. He expertly straddled her knees, so that she couldn't kick. She tried to buck him off, but her tiny body was no match for his.

"It didn't have to be this way, Buff, but you made me." He told her as he grabbed the front of her nightgown and yanked. The garment ripped in the back as it came off her body. "Now you have no pajamas."

He got off her legs, hoping to yank off her panties quickly, but was hindered by her kicking legs. After ripping them off her, he positioned himself between her legs, and he began slapping her as she tried to kick him in the face.

"Stop it, bitch!" He ordered as he tightly grabbed her thighs as she began to tire.

Buffy closed her eyes, accepting her fate as inevitable, as he slid inside her unwelcoming body. Buffy bit her lip in pain. He hadn't prepared her for this at all and it was only her second sexual experience.

She was so hot, so tight, and she was *his*! Angel grinned in male pride that no other man had ever been where he was. He slid back and slammed inside her, the grimace of pain on her face not going by unnoticed.

Deciding to have a little bit of fun with her, he slowed his thrusts, making it easier for her body to accommodate his manhood. Bending down, he attempted to kiss her, only to have her turn her head away. Sighing, he moved his mouth down to her breasts. Using his tongue, he teased one nipple to hardness.

He could feel Buffy start to moisten as he plunged in and out of her and smiled knowingly. He moved his mouth to give her other breast equal attention while squeezing the first one gently in his hand.

Buffy gasped, furious at herself, but not being able to stop herself from feeling desire for him. Angel's hand slipped down where there bodies met and teased her nubbin, driving her wild with desire.

When he felt her close to orgasm, he pulled his hand away, sat up and lifted her hips so he could thrust inside her at a furious pace. It took all pleasure on her part out of the act. He made it clear she was there for *his* pleasure. She was there to get him off.

As soon as he was done, he collapsed on top of her. Buffy wanted to vomit, his body on top of hers disgusting her. A few moments later, he got up and turned out the lights before getting back in bed and covering them both with the blankets. Apparently, she would remain handcuffed for the rest of the night.

"Night, Darling." He said, leaning over and gripping her face so tightly she wondered if it would bruise her, and forcing her to let him kiss her. She was pissed and he knew it. He decided he liked his tongue too much to let her bite it off so he left it in his own mouth.

Buffy stared at the alarm clock on the nightstand, wishing she could just wake up and find out the whole day was just a nightmare. That she hadn't really been kidnapped by the psycho demon version of her honey. That she hadn't just been raped. That her mom was okay.

She wanted to scream, cry, and eat a pound of chocolate, but not in front of him. He didn't deserve the satisfaction. When she was back home, as she had to believe she would be, she could do that. Right now she had to forget what he had done, what he might do. She had to get her mother and herself out of this mess.

She lay there for hours, trying to mentally prepare herself for what lay before her. He would *have* to make a mistake sooner or later, and she use that mistake as her opportunity to get away. There was no way he just wanted to spend a week with her, only to let her and her mother go. She had to rely on herself to get them out of this. And she would succeed. There were no other options when her mother was involved.

Somewhere around nine, three hours after he'd fallen asleep, Angel rolled over, half covering Buffy's body with his own. His hand moved to her hip to hug her to him protectively as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

Buffy closed her eyes, knowing he was only dreaming, and trying not to let herself think about how much he reminded her of her Angel when he was so gentle, so loving. But he wasn't, he was a soulless monster, hell-bent on destroying her.

Still, she reasoned with herself as she accepted the comfort and drifted off to sleep, it couldn't hurt to pretend for a little while.

Buffy finally opened her eyes when it was nearing dark to find him smiling down at her. For a moment, she forgot the events of the previous night. She smiled back up at him as he softly stroked his fingers over the side of his face. He was so wonderful to her. So tender and affectionate.

"Don't worry, we have plenty of time to teach you. Someday sex with you will actually be *enjoyable*." He sniped.

Buffy gasped sharply. This wasn't her sweet soulfilled lover. This was the man who would use and abuse her until she broke.

He got up and pulled the handcuff key out of his bag. "We're leaving in an hour. You better be ready because I will drag your ass out of here nude if I have to."

Buffy averted his eyes as he leaned over her and undid the cuffs. Once she was released, he pulled back, smiling at her slyly. Buffy yanked her arms down and slid out of the bed, embarrassed about her unclothed state. She quickly grabbed her bag and rushed into the bathroom.

Once in the relative safety of the small room, Buffy took a deep breath, grateful for the break from her captor. Her arms were aching, having been in the same uncomfortable position for hours on end. She looked in the mirror, expecting to see some blatant difference on her face. She felt like she had aged years in the past 24 hours.

Except for a few bruises on her hips and arms, she looked just as she normally did. Just very tired. She wearily walked over to the shower and turned on the water. Once it was hot enough, she stepped inside and let the water work the achiness out of her arms and shoulders. She knew she'd be sore for at least the whole day. Knowing her luck, Angel would handcuff her every night.

Picking up the soap and working up lather, Buffy began to scrub her body, trying to wash off all the filthiness she felt after the previous night. She felt like his handprints were all over her, and if she could just get clean, then it would be as if it all had never happened. The shower door opened and she gasped as Angel joined her.

"Well, I needed a shower too." He told her, in answer to her questioning look. He smiled and moved closer to her. "And it's not like we really need to be modest. Not after what we've done together… what we will do together."

Buffy closed her eyes and felt a wave of nausea rush through her. The whole situation disgusted her. The way he was treating her, the way she was letting him treat her... it went against all she'd ever been taught.

"Can I please just take my shower so I can be ready to go on time?" She replied, opening her eyes to give him a dirty look.

Angel grinned as he moved to pin her to the wall. "I love it when you play hard to get."

"I'm not playing." Buffy replied angrily, shoving him away.

Angel shoved her back against the wall, hard. "Keep fighting… makes it more fun to win."

"You're not going to win!" She screamed, pushing him out of her way so she could open the shower door and get out of there.

Unfortunately, Angel grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back in, shutting the door again. "Oh, I think I will, Baby."

Before she knew what was happening, Buffy found herself held against the wall, her feet not touching the ground as he pounded away inside her. She wasn't in the best position, but Buffy still struggled to get him to release her.

Angel barely seemed to notice, just gripped her wrists so tightly they were sure to bruise as he bucked up inside her. He purposely grunted and moaned loudly in pleasure, hoping to make Buffy feel even more used.

As soon as he was done, he released her. Buffy huddled on the ground, stunned. He quickly cleaned his body with the soap before opening the door.

"I'm getting my dinner… be ready to go in half an hour."

In the relative safety of the shower, Buffy broke down. She spent several moments just sobbing, letting out all of her pain, her fear and her humiliation. She picked up the soap and again washed herself allowing tears to continue spilling from her eyes.

By the time she had washed her hair and toweled off, she was ready for another night with Angel. She tried to distract herself by picking out a cute outfit from the bag Angel had given her… which apparently was full of quite a but of leather clothing and it was all black. Sighing, she dressed and did her best to style her hair using only the blowdryer provided by the hotel.

Wishing she had brought her purse with all her make-up when she and Xander had gone on patrol the night before, she walked out of the bathroom and made sure she had all her belongings packed. Something told her cosmetics weren't the most important things on the vampire's mind.

As she waited for him to return, Buffy's mind wandered to where she had been avoiding. Angel was out there, killing somebody, and she wasn't doing anything about it. It was her duty to protect people, and she was failing.

"Good… you're ready." Angel said as he walked in the door and grabbed his bag. "We're all checked out, so let's get started on the rest of our trip."

Buffy looked up at him, not making a move to get up. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" He asked, truly not having a clue what she meant.

"I haven't had a bite to eat in 24 hours… I need food."

Angel sighed. "Humans… oh how I hate them! Are you sure you have to eat *now*?!"

"Yes! You just got to eat, why do I have to starve?" Buffy argued as she stood up.

"Because *you* are my prisoner! You're supposed to suffer!" Angel explained, exasperated.

"Well, the funny thing about food is, us humans need it to *survive*, so if you want me as your prisoner… it might help to keep me alive!" She sniped back.

"Come on." Angel practically growled, heading out the door.

Buffy sauntered after him pleased that she still had her attitude.

"Alright, I'm going to go get my own dinner. I'm trusting you to stay here… remember, if you run away, your mother is dead."

"McDonald's? Figures you wouldn't take me anywhere nice." Buffy replied, purposely trying to annoy the shit out of him.

Angel growled. "It's nearly ten o'clock.. the nice restaurants are closing… besides, why the hell should I spend a fortune for crappy food? To get in your pants? Baby, I'm already there!"

Buffy glared at him. "That's true, but at least most of the guys that get in my pants make me feel good too… YOU aren't man enough, I suppose."

Angel's game face immediately appeared as he grabbed her and hauled her up to the side of the building. Luckily, there was nobody around to see, because that might have caused some trouble. "You had *better* be kidding because if I find out that any other man was in your pants besides me, I'll kill him and make you wish you were dead."

Buffy bit her tongue from replying that she already did wish she were dead as Angel calmed down and changed back to his human face.

"Don't think I haven't been watching you, Buff. I know where you go, what you do, who you are with. If you had screwed anyone, it would be your friend, Xander. Do you want him to die, Buffy?" Angel asked confident she was lying. "You're lucky I can tell that only my cock has been inside you, Baby."

Anger flared inside Buffy. How dare he tell her she was lucky! She was lucky to have been raped by him twice?! She rushed him, smacking him against the wall and slamming her fists against his chest, as he was stunned.

"Lucky?! *Fuck* you! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to make you suffer, I'm going to humiliate you!" She screamed as she released all her anger. "I'm going to make you feel how I feel."

Angel smacked her, and since she was a bit tired from her outburst, she lost her balance and stumbled back. No matter, he was grabbing her by the scruff of her neck and pulling her to him so they were nose to nose as he slightly bent so he could show her how furious he was. "You will be punished for that."

Buffy calmed herself with the fact that he probably couldn't do anything to her that he hadn't already done. She could handle anything he would throw at her. She had to. She was the slayer. There, that worked. Her poise restored, she smiled at him. "Okay, whatever. Can I eat before I pass out."

Angel admired her feist, but would die before admitting it. "You need something to eat? I'm sure I could help you out." He smirked, gesturing to his crotch.

Buffy rolled her eyes and held out her hand expectantly. At Angel's incomprehension, she sighed. "When you abducted me, I didn't have my piggy bank on me."

Sighing, Angel pulled his wallet out of the inner pocket of his jacket. "All I have is twenties."

"Three of those will do." Buffy smiled.

Angel pulled one out and plopped it in her hand. "Live with one."

Buffy sighed. "Fine."

"I'm going to go grab a bite now… I'll be back in forty-five minutes. If you aren't here I will make you wish you were dead." He told her sternly.

"Sure, fine, whatever." Buffy replied, before walking into the fast food restaurant and leaving him alone on the sidewalk.

Angel discreetly watched her get in line, reassuring himself that for her mother's life, she would stay there, before heading off in search for some idiot to eat.

As soon as Buffy got her food, she was out of there. She'd seen Angel leave a few minutes earlier, so she knew the coast was clear. She had several things to do. First, find a weapon in case she couldn't get out of there. Second, find a pay phone to hopefully contact Giles. Then, maybe she could get a ride home.

And she had less than half an hour to do it.

If it started to get close and she couldn't find out if her mother was safe, or get a ride home, she'd haul ass back to McDonald's to wait for Angel.

In the same parking lot as the McDonald's, there was a Sav-On, hopefully with a pay phone nearby. She managed to find a few sticks on the way, and quickly hid them in her clothes, praying that if she did have to continue her journey with Angel, she could get them off her body before he ripped her clothes off, like she suspected he might do.

About twenty feet from the store, she saw some pay phones by the entrance. Breaking into a run, her heart leapt with hope. She quickly picked up the telephone and called Giles collect.

She held her breath as she waited to hear if he'd accept the call. Finally, an operator informed her that there was no answer. Buffy closed her eyes and tried not to cry. Quickly she disconnected and tried her mother's... and got the same thing.

She hung up the telephone and took a deep breath. Minor obstacle, but she'd been through worse. She could do this.

She entered the store, intent on finding out all info about any nearby bus stations. Seeing a girl not much older than she leaning on one of the checkout counters as she read a romance novel, she rushed over to her.

"Um.. excuse me." When the girl put the book down and stared at her expectantly, Buffy continued. "I really, really need to get home fast… are there any, like greyhound buses around here?"

"Well… not, like, within a few miles at least, since I have no idea."

Buffy nodded. "Thank you."

If it wasn't nearby, there was no way she'd make it in time. She had ten minutes before she had to meet Angel and he would surely find her on her way there. She headed back to the door, munching on some fries so she'd finish her meal before he got there, when she saw him marching determinedly over to the store.

Eyes opening wide, Buffy backed away in fear. She looked around frantically, trying to think of a good excuse for being there.

"That little bitch!" Angel vented to himself as he headed to the door. He had talked to a pimply-faced teenager in the McDonald's that of course knew exactly where Buffy had gone… the convenience store. How could he have been so stupid as to believe he could leave her alone and not expect her to run away?

He stormed through the doors and visually searched for his prisoner. She appeared to be gone and he swore quietly. *If* he could find her, it would probably take all night… and he really had wanted them to be to their final destination *last* night!

He marched over to a young woman leaning on the counter reading something. When she didn't look up as he stood in front of her, he cleared his throat loudly.

She looked up, obviously annoyed at the interruption. "Yes?"

"I am looking for my girlfriend. She's blonde.. really petite.. has she been in here?"

Buffy rushed towards the front of the store, having heard his interrogation of the employee. She had to get up there before the girl replied and told him about her asking about a bus.

"I haven't seen anybody." The girl answered before getting back to her book.

Buffy rushed out of one of the aisles, relieved that the girl had forgotten all about the encounter, or hadn't cared, or whatever.

"Hi… Honey." Buffy greeted, putting on a show for everyone else in the store.

Angel turned and glared at her before stalking towards her so he could whisper in her ear. "What the *hell* are you doing here?"

"Getting some make-up." She answered innocently, holding up the lipstick and mascara she had managed to quickly pick out.

"Did I tell you that you could get make-up?" He asked, extremely annoyed, but buying her story.

"Well, I didn't think it would hurt any. I had extra money left over and I don't have any make-up, so I really need some."

Angel shook his head. "Just go pay for it so we can get our asses on the road."

Buffy sighed in relief before quickly purchasing the items. Angel grabbed her by the arm and began tugging her out the door when a young man approached them.

"Miss, I heard you ask Kelly about any Greyhound buses so I went and checked and found this in one of our offices… Lord knows why.. anyhow, I thought you might need it." He smiled as he handed her a booklet with a bus schedule.

Buffy felt all the blood rush from her face. "Um… I really don't know what you mean… maybe you have me confused with someone else?"

The man was about to argue he was positive it was her, but he noticed the frightened look on her face and how angry her companion looked. "Oh… you're right, I'm sorry… it was a redhead. Please, forgive me."

"Oh, it's all right." Buffy replied flashing him a grateful smile as Angel dragged her out the door.

The man watched them, trying to decide if he should intervene. He was sure from the fact that she asked about the bus and that she seemed to be afraid of her boyfriend.

His conscience just wouldn't let him turn a blind eye, so he headed outside, hoping to find a happy couple cuddling on their way to their car or whatever. He really wished his instincts were wrong this time.

And of course, they weren't.

"Just what the *fuck* do you think you were doing?!"

"I already told you, I was getting make-up!" Buffy replied angrily, yanking her arm away from his as they walked along the front of the store in the direction of his car.

"Don't play stupid with me, Buffy! You were asking about buses! What are you going to do, run home? Bad idea, Baby. I'll make sure your mother is dead and be waiting for you before you even make it there. Then you will never get the chance to run away again. I'll use you until I am bored with you… and I won't let you go. I'll just give you away to a few of my minions… I don't really care if they rape you or kill you or whatever they want." Angel shouted. "Do you want that?"

Buffy angrily punched him. "Why can't you leave me the fuck alone! Go get a girlfriend that wants you back! What about Dru?!"

Angel punched her back, hard. It sent her stumbling back for a couple of feet before he calmly stepped over to her and grabbed her around the neck. "I don't want Dru, I want *you*. That's what this is all about."

"Hey! Let go of her!"

Angel turned his head sharply to see the man from the store walking towards him. He held up a hand as if to stop him. "Don't worry about this, it's our business."

Buffy struggled to turn her head to see what the hell was going on, but Angel's grip on her throat was too tight. What was the deal with him always strangling her?!

"Wrong… when you start hitting a defenseless woman in front of my store, it becomes my business."

Angel released her and Buffy stumbled for a second, trying to catch her breath. The world seemed to be spinning and she desperately needed to get control of herself again.

"Miss, do you want to be with this man? If not, just tell me and I can help you… we'll call the police.. you'll be safe."

Buffy shook her head, finding it hard to speak. "It's okay… we were just arguing, but I'm okay."

"See? Nothing happening here… lover's quarrel… so you can get back to your life." Angel told him, giving him a menacing look.

The man sighed; it was impossible to help someone if they didn't want it. "If you change your mind, Miss, I'll be here until 7 a.m."

Buffy nodded and smiled gratefully. "Thank you."

The man turned and walked back into the store. As soon as he was out of sight, Angel turned and grabbed Buffy by her hair, dragging her into an alley between the Sav-On and a hardware store.

He shoved her into a pile of crates and she fell to her knees. As she struggled to get back up, still disoriented from the lack of oxygen, Angel unbuckled his pants.

"You'll learn. Every time you're bad you will be punished and you will learn." Angel ranted as he grabbed her by the arm and swung her around to bend her over the crate.

Buffy was tired. As much as she didn't want this, she knew it was inevitable. She closed her eyes, deciding just to let him do it so she could have it over with and maybe get in the car and have a little rest.

As Angel yanked her pants down and separated her thighs, she absently wondered where her food had gone. After she calmed down from this latest attack, she'd probably be starving. Well, now she was screwed… both figuratively and literally.

When he slammed his engorged cock inside her anus, she was shocked. It was wholly unexpected and extremely painful. She screamed, the unexpected entry making her forget to be quiet.

"Buffy… don't do that." Angel scolded as he tightly gripped the pale globes of her ass as he slammed in and out of her. "If someone comes out to investigate and I have to kill them, your punishment will be even more painful."

Buffy sobbed as quietly as possible as he slammed into her unwilling body. She felt as though he was ripping her apart. Finally, he came, spilling his cold seed inside her before falling back to lean against a wall.

Buffy stayed bent over the crates, trying to stop crying before she faced him. If she were lucky enough that he hadn't noticed already, she'd like to keep the fact that he had upset her so much to herself.

Taking deep calming breaths, Buffy pulled her pants back up, keeping her head down. As soon as he recovered, Angel walked out of the alley towards the car with Buffy obediently following.

Buffy shifted uncomfortably in her seat beside Angel in the car. They'd been in the car for an hour, and, if anything, she was getting *more* sore. Nothing sounded nicer than soaking in a hot bath… however, she doubted Angel would allow that… without leaving her alone in the bath, anyway.

"Once we get to my place, and all settled, I think things will get a lot better." Angel rambled, patting her on the knee. She jerked away as if she'd been bitten. "Oh… are you mad? That's okay… I like you mad."

Buffy lay her head against the window, trying to ignore him. It was so unfair. Here she was, trapped with someone who liked nothing more than to hurt and denigrate her… yet he wore the face of the man she loved more than life.

She closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep. Damn it, she was feeling achy… the odds of her falling asleep in the car with Him after what he had done to her didn't look great. Her stomach growled, reminding her of her severe lack of food in the past day. She wondered how long it would be before she got to eat again.

"You're hungry *again*?" Angel asked, having heard the rumbling as well. 'You just ate an hour ago."

"I just had a few fries… you made me drop my dinner." Buffy answered in a quiet voice.

Angel felt a pang of guilt… which really pissed him off. However, he made a mental note to keep his eyes open for the next place he found open all night, reasoning that he *had* to feed her to keep her alive… not that he cared personally.

After a half-hour, he saw a sign boasting that they were approaching an all night diner, so he got off the highway at the next exit. Buffy didn't even notice until he pulled into a parking spot at the diner and turned off the car.

Buffy looked up and was surprised to see where they were. "What are we doing?"

"Getting you some food." Angel answered as he got out of the car. "Come on, it's midnight and we still have at least another hour to go. Plus, I have a few… errands to run after we get to my place."

Buffy complied, hurrying out of the car and trying not to let herself be happy that he was actually being a bit… considerate. Buffy ordered a ton of food and scarfed it down as Angel sat silently, sipping his coffee.

As soon as she was done, Angel paid the bill and the two of them set off to complete their journey. The food seemed to have a magical affect on her mood. She didn't seem nearly as mopey as earlier. Angel tried to squelch the part of him that was actually happy she wasn't miserable. He told himself it was only because he liked a challenge and she was a greater challenge when she was fighting.

Why was it he could never lie to himself as well as he could anybody else?

Buffy let Angel lead her into an apartment building and into the elevator so they could go up five flights to the top level. Buffy was surprised to see the spacious apartment that Angel apparently owned.

She had a million questions she wanted to ask him, but didn't dare. Why did he have an apartment in San Francisco? How could he get the money for one? Now that they were here, what were they going to do?

Buffy stood near the door that Angel had shut behind them. As soon as he had shut it, he'd locked the dead bolt with a key, so Buffy didn't even attempt to run away.

Instead she just stood and looked around as Angel moved throughout the apartment, turning on lights. It was large and spacious. The kitchen had a large metallic refrigerator with matching cabinets. There was hardly any furniture that she could see… just a few stools in front of a buffet counter in the kitchen, a small table in one corner, and a couch and lazy-boy in front of a TV in another. There was a flight of stairs to an open loft that apparently served as a bedroom.

"Come on." Angel said quietly before he climbed up the stairs. With shoulders sagging, Buffy followed. She was so tired, all she wanted to do was fall asleep but apparently, Angel had other plans. Maybe he'd be nice and let her sleep while he did whatever he felt like doing.

Once they were upstairs, Angel took her bad from her and tossed it in a corner. "Take your shoes off."

Buffy did as told, waiting to see if he wanted her to take her own clothes off or let him.

"Lay down."

Complying, she hoped he didn't rip the clothes off her. If he kept that up, she literally wouldn't have a thing to wear. She stared at the ceiling as he pulled out some manacles and shackled her ankle to a bar in the footboard. Once he was sure she had pillows under her head, he covered her with blankets.

Buffy remained silent, but stared at him in surprise. Her belly clenched in fear… there was another shoe that could drop at any second. He had to be up to something.

"Get some rest, I have some places to go." He told her, as he unplugged the bedside lamp and pulled it, long with the nightstand and moved it about ten feet away. Pointing to the manacle. "That is to ensure you don't try anything… you won't do that, though, right Baby?"

Buffy yawned. "I'm tired."

"Sleep… you'll need your rest for later." Angel replied as he headed down the stairs. Why did he do that? Why did he care? He should have stripped the bed so that she was completely uncomfortable. Oh well, at least he'd added that last remark.. hopefully it made her nervous.

As soon as Angel was out the door, Buffy sat up. As tired as she was, she had to remember that getting away from him was the key idea. Looking around, she found no furniture near her. Testing the manacles, she found them and the footboard to be unbreakable.

She didn't give up, continuing to tug on the footboard, but careful not to damage it or hurt her ankle. Angel would notice those things, and if she couldn't get away, she'd have to be around to face him.

Remembering the stick she had hidden in her pants before she'd tried to find a bus, she checked her pants, subconsciously knowing if she had it, it would have been poking her all night. Not to her surprise, the stick was gone. She'd probably lost it during the fight with Angel afterwards.

Finally, she gave up. He had made sure she couldn't get away, so she might as well rest while she could. Lying back down, she closed her eyes and tried to let her exhaustion overtake her, but she was far too worried about what might happen when Angel got home. She lived in fear of him.

"Angelus… I'd heard you would be coming in to see me tonight but I just hadn't believed it. How ya doin' man?" Lucien Winters greeted as the dark haired vampire entered his bar.

"Lucien… still alive, I see." Angel replied with a smirk as he sat down at the bar.

"So, you really did lose your soul? Well, way to go! You were so annoying last time I saw you, coming in here all the time with Whistler… he's an obnoxious one, that's for sure." The short man told him. "What can I get you tonight?"

"Guinness." Angel told the man that reminded him greatly of Willy.

"You got it." The man answered as he went to work on Angel's drink. "So, what are you doing up here anyway? Last I heard, you had your hands full with a slayer down there."

"It has to do with her that I am up here."

Lucien handed Angel his drink and gave him a cautious look. "You don't mean you're hiding from her, do you?"

Angel gave him a cocky laugh. "Not even close… let's just say I have a new pet."

Lucien's eyes widened in amazement. "You don't mean… they slayer?!"

Angel nodded, knowing it was probably not in his best interest to leak this bit of info out so soon, when Buffy's friends would surely be looking everywhere for her, but his male pride had more influence over his actions.

"Why didn't you just kill her?"

"Have you ever *seen* this slayer, Lucien?"

"No… why?"

"Because she is… a work of art. It's a waste, really, to give such beauty to someone so… humane." Angel sighed. "No matter… right now I am planning on breaking her.. making her my slave… I might turn her eventually."

With Lucien's connections, Angel was able to get locks installed on a few kitchen drawers, ensuring that Buffy would not be able to get one of the knives unless he gave it to her with dinner so he could watch her. As a man installed a keypad next to the front door, so Angel didn't have to worry about Buffy stealing his key and getting away. All the wood was removed from the apartment. Angel had plans of letting Buffy roam free in the not too distant future and he'd prefer not to have to just trust she wouldn't try to stake him.

As the men worked to make sure that the slayer wouldn't be able to do anything to get away or harm her captor, Angel sat in a chair next to the bed and watched her sleep. It was amazing she didn't awaken from the noise the men were making, but she didn't. Angel almost wanted to check her pulse, but the steady rise and fall of her chest told him she was still breathing.

About an hour before sunrise, the men were finished. As soon as they were all gone, Angel locked up and grabbed a human to eat before rushing home so he wouldn't be fried.

Finding Buffy in the same position as he'd left her, he plucked off his shirt and boots before lying down next to her and joining her in sleep.

Buffy awoke well after noon. There weren't any open windows, so the only reason she knew was the alarm clock that sat on the new nightstand on Angel's side of the bed. Looking under the covers, she found herself fully clothed and Angel in his pants, so she knew he hadn't done anything to her while she was sleeping.

She couldn't believe how long she'd slept… the stress of the situation must have really gotten to her. But she couldn't let him break her down. She refused to let him destroy her. She had to be on her toes for the day he would make a mistake.

Her ankle that was chained to the foot of the bed was sore… she had a feeling the skin would be very irritated. At least it was better than the night before. After sleeping for so long without moving her arms, they were still a bit sore from being handcuffed to the bed for so long.

Buffy sat up and rubbed her eyes. She took another look around the apartment and decided that in a different situation, she would probably have really loved staying there. It was airy, which she loved. A person like her needed space to move around. She could easily train in this place. Looking down at the sleeping vamp beside her on the bed, she knew that she wouldn't be spending any time do anything of the sort.

The sound of Buffy popping her neck, Angel woke up. He sat up and noticed Buffy immediately stiffened.

"It's about time you woke up. You were really out last night." He commented as she pulled a set of keys out of his nightstand drawer. He unlocked the manacles and took them off his prisoner. After he turned and dropped both the keys and the manacles back in the drawer, he was surprised to find Buffy had not budged and inch, except to turn her head down, so that she was staring at her lap.

He saw her ankle was quite red and gently touched it. Buffy gasped in pain, so he pulled away.

"Sorry 'bout that." He said quietly.

Buffy tried to ignore the fact that he had actually just apologized to her and to stop from wondering if he was sorry for chaining her to the bed or for hurting her when he touched her.

"You're probably hungry." He commented before getting up off the bed. "I'll make you breakfast."

Buffy followed him down the stairs and sat at one of the kitchen stools as directed while Angel pulled out a box of cereal and some milk. He had gone grocery shopping for her to kill time before the men had arrived to do the handiwork.

As Buffy began eating her breakfast, Angel opened the front door and got the newspaper, then sat beside her and read about what was happening in San Francisco.

Or pretended to, anyway. He actually contemplated the girl beside him. His feelings toward her were so jumbled. He had thought this was what he wanted. She didn't seem to care anymore. Her spirits were broken. However he wasn't happy. He didn't like this. What was he supposed to do now?

After she ate breakfast, Angel told Buffy to take a shower. She was resigned herself to the fact that she might as well do as he said, hopefully if she complied it wouldn't hurt as much. Half expecting Angel to join her at any moment, she undressed in the bathroom and got into the shower.

After half an hour under the steady stream of water, Buffy was pleasantly surprised to find herself all alone. She turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a big, fluffy black towel around her small body. Gathering her composure, Buffy opened the bathroom door, still wearing only a towel.

Angel looked up at her from where he sat on the couch. She looked so ravishing, but he needed to keep his head clear. "I set some clothes out for you on the bed."

Buffy nodded and dressed quietly before heading back down the stairs and sitting at the other end of the couch from Angel and staring at the TV.

"Is there something else you'd like to watch?" Angel asked, offering her the remote control.

Buffy gave him a small smile and took it. As she flipped through the channels and settled on a talk show, Angel came to a realization. She needed him now. He liked that.

She relied on him for food, for clothing, everything. She was such a beautiful and strong creature that needed *him*.

That was what he craved.

He wanted her to depend on him, but not be a broken shell of her former self. Angel needed to find a happy medium where she was his, but at the same time high-spirited.

As they sat on the couch, the only sound coming from the television, Angel contemplated his dilemma. It was almost as though now that he was nice to her, she needed him more. When he was abusing her and treating her cruelly, she hadn't relied on him so much because he had pushed her away. Now he was being gentle with her… and it drew her to him.

And with that revelation, Angel knew what his weapon would be. Love. He would make her love him.

Over the next week, they even shared quite a few good times telling tales of demons they'd encountered, slain… whatever the case may be. It turned out they actually had quite a bit in common.

He'd never dare admit it, but Angel liked her. She was everything he'd even wanted in a woman, but hadn't known it. She showed him what it was that pleased him. And he liked that.

They usually slept half the day away. When they did rise, Angel would read the paper as Buffy ate her breakfast. The vampire was feeding from cartons delivered by one of Lucien's connections. He wasn't ready to trust leaving the slayer alone just yet.

Their day was spent watching television and talking. They were both surprised to find they each enjoyed trashy talk shows quite a bit. All the animosity and corny acting amused them to no end.

"Do you want to go out tonight?"

Buffy looked up at Angel as he lounged against the kitchen counter. "Go out?"

"Yeah… you know, leave the vicinity of this apartment."

Buffy's eyebrow quirked, wondering what he was up to. "Why?"

Angel sighed. "I'm bored. I know you have to be as well. I just figured a little change would be nice. We could go out to dinner… I could even eat real food. Maybe we could see a movie or something."

Buffy thought about it. As horrible as he'd been the first few days, he'd been wonderful ever since. During the day, they made not only civil, but also friendly conversation. He always made sure she had plenty of food and ate enough. At night they shared a bed, but didn't even touch.

"Sure. Sounds fun." She replied with a smile before turning back to the TV and taking a bite out of her sandwich.

Angel smiled, his plan was working out beautifully. She had gained her trust, now all he had to do was get her to love him. He knew that love wasn't something you could control, but she *did* love his soulful side… and if that soulful side was a part of him. Didn't that mean she loved a part of him? She just needed to be reminded.

As Buffy vegged in front of the TV, Angel made a few telephone calls. When it was nearing nightfall, he suggested she take a shower so they could get ready to go. While Buffy was unable to see or here anything downstairs, there was a knock at the door.

Angel quickly opened the door and signed for the package from the courier. Buffy would be getting out of the shower and time was of the essence. He rushed up the stairs and tore the package open.

Buffy gasped when she opened the bathroom wrapped in a towel and found Angel standing right on the other side.

He flashed her an apologetic smile. "Sorry.. I was just waiting for the shower."

"It's okay." She replied, returning the smile as she walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as she saw the bed, she froze. Angel stood behind her, waiting anxiously. Before he'd been so positive she would love it, but now he had all these feelings of insecurity. What if she got mad that he'd been such a chauvinist that he'd picked out a dress for her to wear for an evening out without her approval?

"Did you get that for me?"

Angel nodded as she turned and looked at him in surprise. "I hope you like it, because that's what you're wearing." He informed her with false confidence. Secretly, he was praying that she did like it.

Buffy moved over to the bed and picked up the long red velvet gown. Ignoring him, she sighed as she looked at it. "It's beautiful!"

Angel shrugged his shoulders, feigning indifference. "Do your.. hair and make-up thing and get dressed… I'm going to shower."

As soon as they stepped out of the apartment building, Buffy looked up at the star-filled sky and took a deep breath. The air out here was different. It seemed to be richer, fresher.

She was surprised when a tuxedo-clad Angel led her to a limousine. His "casual night out" was turning out to be anything but. After a short drive, they got out in front of a restaurant.

Buffy gawked at the elegant decoration of the restaurant as they were seated. The waiter even spoke a foreign language that Buffy was sure was Italian. What surprised her was that Angel replied, speaking the language fluently.

At her questioning look, he shrugged and explained. "I spent a few decades in Italy."

"Was it nice? I always wanted to go there."

"I think you would really enjoy it." He answered, opening the menu

"Uh oh." Buffy said, after she had opened her menu.

Angel looked up at her. "What?

"The menu is all Italian… how am I supposed to order?"

"That doesn't matter, I'm ordering for you."

"What?!" Buffy exclaimed. "Welcome to the 20th century, Angel. I can order my own food."

"Not with me." He smirked. "Don't forget; you belong to me."

Buffy scowled in discontent as he continued to read the menu, ignoring her anger at being treated in such a manner.

Angel was quite pleased with himself. She had to learn that he had control over her. She felt what he wanted her to feel, she wore what he wanted her to wear, she ate what he wanted her to eat. She was his.

"How does it taste?"

"It's actually really good." Buffy replied. "I never thought I would not only eat pumpkin filled ravioli's, but like it. What's the name of this place, anyway?"

"L'Osteria del Forno." He replied.

"What does it mean?"

"The Tavern of the Furnace."

"Oh." Buffy replied, almost disappointed.

"What?" Angel asked, his interest piqued.

"Well, when it was Italian it sounded so much more romantic. Not that The Tavern of the Furnace isn't a nice name… it's just not…"

"Lay me on the table and pour wine all over my body before cleaning me thoroughly with your tongue?" Angel suggested.

Flushing, although it was a bit absurd after all they had done. Buffy nodded. "That would work."

After they had finished their meal, Angel decided a walk would be nice. Buffy appeared to enjoy being outdoors after being cooped up for so long. Holding hands, they walked along Fisherman's Wharf, not talking, just observing all that was happening around them.

Before they knew it, it was nearing three in the morning. They got back in the limo and headed home. Buffy felt a bit of contentment for once. She had really enjoyed herself this evening. Then she remembered her mother.

Her poor, defenseless mother. She was an innocent, being held captive because of *her*. Buffy instantly felt terrible. Here she was, celebrating, while her mother was probably in some dark cell, terrified.

Angel gently turned her face towards him by holding her chin. His thumb softly traced her bottom lip, as he looked her in the eye. "Did you have a good time?"

Buffy nodded, averting her eyes as she tried not to cry out of shame.

"But....?"

"But, my poor mother. I'm having fun and she must be so scared."

Angel sighed; he had contemplated telling her the truth several times. She might like him more if she knew the truth. However, it was more likely she'd leave if she knew the truth.

"Buffy, I swear to you, your mother is just fine. She's not scared. She probably does miss you, though."

"Will you please let her go?" Buffy pleaded.

"Baby, if I do that, you'll leave me and I don't want that. She's okay. Please trust me."

Buffy closed her eyes and decided to just have faith in him. It was the only way she could live with herself.

Buffy tried to relax as Angel leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. She could handle this. He'd probably be gentle, and after that last incident, she felt like nothing could ever be worse.

Angel continued feathering soft kisses on her face until he kissed her on the mouth. He ran his hands up and down her arms, trying to get her to melt. This wasn't going to be rape; this was going to be making love. As his hands roamed over her back, covered by the cotton of the oversized nightshirt she wore, his tongue ran over her bottom lip.

When Buffy moaned, he slipped his tongue inside her mouth, rejoicing in the fact that she was reciprocating. He gently pushed her back on the bed and moved so that he lay on his side.

Buffy flushed as his heated gaze roamed over her body. His fingers soon followed the same path, stroking down the side of her face, over her breasts that heaved as she breathed heavily, gliding over her hip, across her thigh and between her legs to stroke up and down over the crotch of her silk panties, growing more and more wet every moment.

"This feel good?" He asked, his voice low and husky.

Buffy nodded as she bit her lower lip and arched her hips into his hand. Smiling, he slipped his fingers beneath the fabric and stroked them over her soaking wet core. His fingers danced over her clitoris and Buffy jumped, as though she had been shocked.

For a while he teased her, relishing the moans of pleasure and need that she emitted. It was for him, all for him. The rosy color growing on her cheeks the beads of sweat on her forehead the way her hips were arching up to increase her contact with his hand... All for him.

Deciding he couldn't wait any longer to see how beautiful she would look when she came, having forgotten what it was like those months ago, he touched her right where she needed it. It didn't take much more than a gentle pinch to her nubbin and she was crying out as her body shook violently.

As she slowly came back down from her high, Angel blanketed her body with his own, placing soft kisses on the side of her neck while she caught her breath. She wrapped her arms around his neck and turned her head so she could capture his lips in a searing kiss.

Angel ground his rock hard erection against her saturated center. Buffy moaned and bucked her hips up against him. As their lower bodies drove each other wild, Angel slipped his hands down to pull the hem of her nightshirt up.

Once her full breasts were exposed, Angel dipped his head down and began suckling one of her erect nipples. Buffy cried out and bucked harder, not being able to think about anything besides the pleasurable pressure building deep in her belly. Angel's hands moved down to unbuckle his pants so he could release his erection and bury it deep inside her.

This brought Buffy back to reality. She was about to have sex with the man who had raped her. All the memories of what had happened to her before hit her like a ton of bricks. The things he had done to her, she had hated them. And here she was, about to have sex with him and enjoy it. Buffy felt incredible shame as well as an overwhelming panic.

"No! Please, no!" She begged, her hands gripping his strong shoulders and trying to push him off her.

Angel looked up at her sharply to find fear in her eyes. This was too soon for her. He realized they would have to go much more slowly after the trauma he had caused her.

A part of him that he tried to squelch also realized that the fear he found swimming in the depths of her blue eyes didn't thrill him like it used to… like it was supposed to.

He nodded slightly and rolled off her. Buffy stared at the ceiling, frozen in her spot. Sighing, Angel reached over and pulled her shirt back down so that her breasts wouldn't tempt him.

Opting against blueballs, Angel got up and went into the bathroom to take care of his raging erection. It was too crude even for him to do that right in front of her. Buffy lay in bed alone, trying not to think about what Angel was doing. If she hadn't guessed just by the fact that Angel never had to use the bathroom, she would be able to tell by the quiet grunts she heard.

A few minutes later, Angel came back out and got back into bed next to her.

"Let's go to sleep." He said gruffly and turned out his bedside lamp.

Buffy turned off the one that was on her side and lay back down.

"Angel?"

"Hmm?"

"You mad at me?"

"Buffy, if I was determined to have sex with you, I would have had sex with you."

Buffy wrinkled her forehead. "So, you didn't want to have sex with me?"

"I didn't say that." Angel chuckled. "I was *going* to have sex you, until you said no. I've decided that forcing you isn't always fun. I prefer for it to be mutual."

"I'm sorry… it's just…" Buffy tried to explain, getting choked up.

"Shhh.." He said, pulling her to him so lay her head against his chest.

"I'm fucked up." She told him.

She was right, he conceded silently. Of course, it was entirely *his* fault she was fucked up. At least he hadn't driven her to the point he did with Drusilla. There was still a chance for Buffy to go back and be normal… or the way he wanted her to be, anyway. He just had to bide his time. Buffy would eventually get over this… and he would work on her every night, slowly getting her to go further and further.

"I really am, aren't I?" She asked.

"We both are, Baby. That's what makes us good together." He told her, knowing it would be of no consolation. How the hell was he supposed to comfort her when he was so damn confused himself?!

They woke up the next afternoon, their limbs still tangled after all their hours of sleep. Buffy was still a bit apprehensive about if he was angry with her for stopping him, but when he just smiled down at her before leaning down to give her a gentle kiss, she felt completely reassured.

For a long while, they lay in bed and kissed, without too much touching or anything else that would put any pressure on Buffy. Angel knew that in this case, patience would have to be one of his virtues. He had to do this right. To make her love him after all he had done, it would take time.

After they finally got up, Buffy ate some food while Angel drank some blood. He was surprised to find that it didn't disgust her when he had first done it in front of her a few days earlier to test her reaction. She actually seemed pleased that he felt so comfortable to be himself around her. There were some things about women he'd never understand.

After both their stomachs were filled, they sat in front of the TV and laughed over their trashy talk shows for a few hours. Before they knew it, it was after nine and their shows were over.

"How about we go see a movie?" Angel suggested.

Buffy was surprised. "Sure, that sounds fun."

"I had fun tonight."

Angel frowned. "You did? Crap! I must be doing something wrong."

Buffy laughed and smacked him playfully on the arm.

"Then again… I do so enjoy making the Slayer feel tingly." He teased as he leaned over in bed and kissed her deeply.

Buffy moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, determined to go all the way this time and ignore all the voices reminding her of what he had done to her, of her poor mother being held captive… of how sleeping with him was like cheating on her true love.

Angel pulled back and smiled at her. "Goodnight."

Buffy looked at him in amazement as he lay back on his side of the bed and turned out his light.

"Night." She replied slowly as she turned her lamp off as well and curled on her side, facing away from Angel, on the bed.

A moment later, he moved behind her, spooning her as his strong arms wrapped around her tiny body. Buffy indulged in a little fantasy that he was the man she adored and loved with all her heart as she drifted off to sleep.

Tonight was the night, Angel had decided. It had been a week since that first time he'd attempted to make love to Buffy. Since then, he'd been ever the gentlemen, not doing anything besides kiss her and the occasional squeeze of her breasts to drive her wild. She wanted him, he could tell. She was at that point that he could get her to seduce him.

However, he still wanted to make this night perfect. Buffy was currently soaking in the bath he had run for her to distract her while their romantic dinner was set up. He hoped she liked filet mignon.

She'd better like it, because him shoving meat down her throat might ruin the mood.

"I've never had this before, but it's really good." Buffy gushed as she took a bite of the tender meat. She was amazed at how romantic Angel could be when he wanted to. Granted, he didn't have romantic intentions… he wanted to fuck her tonight and that's all there was to it. Oh well, at least he was bothering with the niceties.

"Of course it's good, I picked it!" Angel retorted, pretending to be exasperated that she didn't just have complete faith that whatever he picked would please her.

"Well, it's not like you eat regular food all the time. I'm sure you're a bit out of the loop."

"I eat! It passes the time… plus, I've been to plenty of parties where I had to eat."

"Still… you have a taste for blood… I don't. You could order some freaky stuff and expect me to eat it."

"Would you just finish your dinner?" Angel barked. "I don't have all night here!"

"Yes you do." Buffy smiled. To most people, bickering over a candlelit dinner would be a bad thing… to the two of them, it was foreplay.

"Shut up!"

"So… what are we going to do now?" Buffy asked, her eyebrow quirked suggestively, as she leaned against the kitchen counter after setting her dishes in the sink.

Angel strode confidently over to her and placed his hands on the counter on either side of her hips- successfully pinning her there. "We could go to bed."

Buffy licked her lips and smiled up at him, excitement dancing in her eyes. "I'm not tired."

Angel ground his growing evidence of desire against her. "I could make you tired."

"You think?" Buffy asked while trying not to moan in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Baby." He replied in a low voice.

"I'd like to see you try." She replied in a breathy voice.

He took a step back and held out his hand. Buffy took it and let him lead her up the stairs. When he let go of her hand she moved to get on the bed, figuring that was what he wanted. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her back towards him. He gripped her hips tightly, pulling her against him so that his rock-hard erection pressed against her stomach.

He began swaying and she couldn't help but move with him. He gazed down at her intently, causing her to blush when she looked up at him. He had this way of looking at her and making her feel like she might melt into a puddle right then and there.

Luckily, his hands began roaming up her back to gently massage the tension that was evident in her muscles, thus holding her up in one piece. He dipped his head down to capture her lips in a heated kiss. He wanted her so badly, needed her so urgently… but he wanted to make her beg. If he could garner the self-control, he wouldn't lead her to the bed until she asked.

Buffy eagerly kissed him back, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Finding her completely relaxed, Angel's hands slid back down her body to gently squeeze her ass and pulled her tightly against him.

"Do you want me, Baby?" He whispered in her ear.

Buffy nodded and moaned.

"Beg me, then." He ordered as he ran his teeth lightly over her jugular, driving her wild.

Buffy groaned. "Please, Angel? I want you, please!"

Before she was even through speaking Angel had her pinned beneath him on the bed, unbuttoning her shirt. As he undressed her, she began working on taking his shirt off as well. He soon began helping her and before they knew it, they were both nude, in each other's arms.

Angel's hand moved between her thighs and encountered a hot, wet, sticky substance. He smiled knowingly. She was so fucking beautiful and she was feeling this for *him*. She was *his*.

He moved down her body to rest between her thighs, which he tenderly massaged as he lifted them and placed her knees against her chest, turning her womanhood up to him. He dipped his head down and ran his tongue along her slit.

Buffy hissed and jumped, as though a volt of electricity shot through her. He devoured every inch of her, except for the one spot where she needed him most. His tongue danced over her slick, heated flesh, until he took mercy on her constant begging and sipped her erect bud into his mouth. Buffy shouted, her body jerking as she came. She took deep breaths as she came down, grinning at the tremendous release she felt.

However, Angel was not yet through. He continued to explore what lay past her soft folds with his tongue, savoring her bittersweet honey. She was exquisite, and he knew her very well might become addicted. He was playing with fire and having a hell of a great time.

After she had come once more, she began to beg him to fill her. She needed him to complete her right then more than she'd needed anything in her life. Angel moved back up her body and she wrapped her legs around his hips, moaning as he teased her slit with the tip of his erection.

Slowly, he slid inside her, stretching and filling her inch by inch. Once he was completely inside her, he stayed still for a moment, relishing how hot and tight she was. And it was for him, all for him.

With that thought in his head, he pulled back and slammed into her, as if to say 'Mine.' If Buffy knew, she didn't care. She simply held her arms up until he bent down to kiss her deeply and she wrapped them around him.

Their lovemaking was full of passion. Their desire… need… borderline obsession with each other was very evident they way their bodies moved as they came together… as if they were a well-tuned instrument.

Angel felt like he was a puzzle and Buffy was the last piece that completed him. He'd never felt this way with any of the other women he'd been with. They could never compare to *her*.

As Buffy cried out and clenched around him in her third orgasm for the night, Angel released himself, spilling his dead seed deep inside her womb. He collapsed on top of her and kissed the side of her neck.

"You belong to me." He whispered.

Buffy didn't reply, but when he turned out the lights and cuddled her tightly against him, she smiled contentedly.

They awoke several times during the night and day, every time making love until they were again exhausted. It was sundown by the time they finally rose. Angel felt more relaxed than as long as he could remember. There was calmness inside him… he had release from all these pent-up emotions he wasn't aware he'd had.

Buffy felt as though she was glowing. There was a wonderful ache between her legs from plenty of great sex. She was becoming an expert at living in her own little world. She ignored the fact that the man she was sleeping with was not the man that loved her, that her mother wasn't living a happy little life at home, and that the only reason she was here was because she'd been kidnapped. It was much easier to pretend that she was sharing a love nest with the man she loved.

It was the only way she could live.

When they finally did get out of bed, it was only to the shower, where Angel slowly and thoroughly washed every inch of Buffy's body. She had no idea soap could be so erotic. However, she was sure Angel would show her a *lot* of new ways to do things.

After they were both pruned and out of hot water, they put some robes on and ordered some pizza for Buffy. As she watched the some game show and waited for the Dominoes Delivery boy, Angel realized his blood supply was gone, so he made a quick call to Lucien and arranged to have some delivered.

They ate their dinner on the couch with the television blaring in front of them before they spent the rest of the night on the couch. Angel was amazed at how much he wanted her. He was addicted.

However, he did notice she was as insatiable as he was and that was pleasing. He wasn't sure if she loved him, but she definitely needed him now. He was her world.

And he loved it.

They spent an entire week worshipping each other's bodies, only taking time out to eat, sleep and occasionally engage in playful conversation. As far as they were concerned, the world around them did not exist.

However, when Buffy had no food to eat and was sick of ordering pizza or Chinese food, it brought them back to reality. Angel decided a night out would do them good anyway, so they both dressed and headed off to the grocery store.

An hour later, they returned with armfuls of bags. Angel couldn't believe how much junk food she'd gotten. Then again, he realized and smiled; she'd need some way to work off all those calories.

While Buffy sat eating a TV dinner, Angel looked in the fridge, dreading drinking yet another cold back of blood.

"Want to go out tonight?" He asked,

"Where?"

"My friend's got this bar… you'll like it." He replied with a smile.

Angel strode proudly into the bar with Buffy on his arm. For him, it wasn't enough that he showed all the vampires around that he had the slayer at his beck and call… he had her wearing a sexy little number so he wanted them to see she had the beauty to go with the strength.

Buffy's senses went wild from all the undead in the room. However, Angel slid his arm around her, letting her know to stay calm. They wouldn't bother her if she didn't bother them.

Angel led her to a booth in a dark corner of the bar, calling out to Lucien to send over a couple glasses of red wine. Soon after he brought them to them himself.

"Uh, Miss… do you have ID?" Lucien asked.

Buffy looked expectantly at Angel who shot Lucien a fiery look.

"Listen, Angel man, I can't get caught serving a minor… how old is she, 16? You could get in huge trouble yourself!"

"Lucien… if the cops have a problem, they can talk to me about it. Now give my girlfriend her drink. As far as you're concerned, she doesn't look a day younger than 21."

The bartender sighed and set the drinks on the table before leaving to tend to his other customers. Angel picked up his glass and took a sip of the wine as he watched Buffy gingerly pick up her own and took an experimental sip.

Angel smiled as Buffy slid her hand in his shirt and nibbled his ear. He had no idea she'd be so amorous when intoxicated.

"You're being a bad girl." He teased.

Buffy giggled. "You like it when I am bad."

"You know it, Baby." He agreed, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Why don't we fuck on this table?" She suggested.

"Nah.." He answered, half laughing.

Buffy pouted. "Why not?"

"Because then every guy in here would get to see you like that… and I'm the only guy who gets to do that."

"My body's just for your eyes." Buffy laughed.

Angel grinned and nodded. "Now you've got it!"

"That's just fine." Buffy nodded emphatically. "Fine, fine, fine. You know why?"

"Why, Baby?" Angel asked, taking a swig of his whiskey.

"Because I love you."

Stunned, Angel set the bottle down heavily and looked at her. She was gazing up at him with her wide eyes shining with love and adoration. His heart soared. She loved him! All his work had paid off. Although he had told himself it was just a matter of time, hearing her say the words he'd longed for was an incredible shock.

"Baby, wanna go home?"

Angel sat on the couch, extremely pleased with himself. If it were possible, he was sure he'd be glowing. Buffy was unconscious upstairs, after several hours of lovemaking. Angel had decided to let her rest when he'd gotten up a few minutes earlier. When she finally did rise, she would surely have a hell of a hangover.

Angel felt great, and while he wanted to relish in his "victory," he didn't want to examine it too closely. He knew that he wasn't just happy that he'd gotten his way… there was a part of him that wanted her to love him, not because then she would need him completely… but because of something he himself felt.

And he most certainly did not want to go there.

It didn't matter because right then he heard Buffy quickly get out of bed and rush to the bathroom. Shaking his head at her inexperience with handling alcohol and not being ill the next morning, he got up and went to the kitchen to get her some water and aspirin.

The next week went by rather uneventfully. They started going to Lucien's bar every other night, it was nice to get out and Buffy was always extremely horny when they got home. Plus, Angel got Lucien to distract Buffy one way or another so he could slip out to feed. It wasn't that if she knew she could stop him… but it was a lot easier than listening to her nagging.

One night, Angel decided a little change would be good. Going somewhere new and a little different could be fun… and he could test his slayer. Once they were both dressed, they headed off to a club Angel had heard about. He had a friend who had a friend that ran the club, which ensured Buffy could get in although she was four years underage and looked it.

They found a table in the dark club and sat down. Angel ordered drinks and Buffy took in the strobe lights and loud music with interest. It was so different from the Bronze. She'd never known it before, but the Bronze was more like a children's playground compared to this. The way these people "danced" was a bit shocking... and made that dance she'd done with Xander to make Angel jealous seem like nothing.

Angel had ordered her a Sex on The Beach, knowing it was her favorite drink. As Buffy sipped it and gazed out at the dancers, Angel decided to set his plan into motion.

"You like that?" He asked.

Buffy turned and looked at him. "What?"

"The way they dance."

"I guess." She shrugged.

Angel smiled at her and gave her thigh a squeeze under the table. "I bet you'd like it if you and I were out there, dancing like that."

The ends of Buffy lips curled as she looked away shyly. "Probably."

"I know *I* love dancing like that, but you wouldn't be able to."

Buffy furrowed her brow. "Yes I would."

"Don't think so. *Women* dance like that. You're merely a little girl. Don't get me wrong, you're great for fucking and all that, but you haven't got what it takes yet. That comes with time." Angel explained. "Unfortunately, I need a woman right *now*."

"Why are you being such an asshole?" She asked. He'd been so nice these past few weeks and all of a sudden, it was like the morning after her birthday all over again.

"Baby, I'm just being honest. Don't take it so seriously. You're still my little sex kitten… I just want to have fun tonight. Now be here like a good girl while I go get a date."

Buffy glared after him, since it was all she could do not to cry. How could he be so mean? She'd thought she meant something to him. Buffy shook her head and gulped down the rest of her drink as she berated herself for being so stupid.

Right off, Angel found the perfect girl. She had long curly red hair, way too much make-up and a dress that really should have more material. However, she had to be at least twenty-five, she was tall, and as slutty as they were, her clothes got her a lot of male attention. She'd do just fine to make Buffy insane.

All Angel had to do was smile and hold out his hand. She returned the smile and took his hand, letting him lead her to the dance floor. Making sure they were on the outside of the crowd, so Buffy was sure to see, he wrapped his arms around her waist so their bodies were tight against each other.

Buffy watched as the vampire approached a redhead. As they walked to the dance floor, she looked her over. Perfect body, perfect hair, perfect dress… she really was a woman. She looked down at her own black slipdress and felt silly. Even if Angel had picked it out, she looked extremely childish in comparison.

Buffy gazed at her empty glass, then back at Angel and the girl. Sighing, she got up from the table and headed to the bar, hoping that if she just said she was with Angel the bartender would give her some more alcohol.

Angel contemplated whether to fuck the girl. His ultimate goal was to make Buffy jealous, make her feel like nothing, but for her to stay with him anyway. If that happened, then he knew his work was done. She would truly be his little slave.

He closed his eyes and smiled at the thought. His little slave, Buffy. The woman who had intrigued him more than any other in all his two and a half centuries. She would answer his every demand and hate it. But she would have to, because she loved him.

"Hey there." A man greeted Buffy as she approached the bar.

She looked him over, deciding that with his pale blue eyes and sandy blonde hair along with what looked to be a nice body, he might be just the thing to take her mind off Angel.

At least get her a drink.

"Hi." She replied, giving him her sexiest smile.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He offered.

"That'd be great… something strong?"

He flirtatiously gave her the once over. "I don't know… supplying a minor with alcohol *is* illegal."

Buffy laughed and held up her empty glass. "Yeah, but this is the Sex on The Beach I just finished, so I think it's okay."

"So you like sex on the beach, huh?" He flirted.

"Guess you'll just have to find out." She teased. She, herself, didn't know what the hell she was doing. Was she actually going to sleep with him just because Angel fucked whomever he pleased? Would it make her feel better?

Damn straight.

Angel had decided to take the girl out back and eat her, then come back and pretend he'd fucked her for Buffy's benefit when he looked over at the table and found it empty. He quickly scanned the club and finally spotted her at the bar, with a full drink and a man standing far too close to her for Angel's taste.

Shoving the whore away, he headed straight to the bar. His woman was flirting with another male and that was *not* acceptable.

"Buffy!" He roared as he neared her and the male who was about to see what a huge mistake he'd made.

Buffy coolly took a sip of her tequila. Okay, looks like she wouldn't be sleeping with Kevin. That was fine, because she had a feeling he wouldn't compare to Angel- as much an asshole as he was, he sure knew how to drive her wild. However, she wasn't about to run back to him. She had refound her pride.

"Yeah?" She answered calmly.

"What the *fuck* do you think you're doing?!" he shouted, causing more than a few people to look their way.

Kevin stared at Angel, terrified. "Buffy, is this your boyfriend?"

"Not really."

"The Hell I'm not!" Angel growled, then walked up to Kevin and poked him in the chest. "That is *my* woman you were trying to fuck! I don't handle that well!"

Kevin held his hands up. "Sorry, man, I had no idea she was with anyone!"

Buffy sighed; trying to act bored while she was really freaking out on the inside. Angel looked like he really might kill this guy. She set her drink on the bar and walked over to them.

"Angel, would you leave him alone? He just bought me a drink and we were talking." She reasoned tugging on his arm to pull him away from Kevin, who looked like he was pissing his pants.

Angel clenched his jaw. Gathering his composure, he stepped away from the idiot, giving him one more menacing glare before he grabbed Buffy's arm tightly and dragged her out the door.

Buffy was still protesting and trying to wriggle away from him when they got home. Once the door was locked tightly behind them, he released her. Furious, Buffy stomped away and Angel shook his head.

"Babe, you better lose that fucking attitude, because I am pissed off at you enough as it is!"

"What the *fuck* for?!" Buffy shouted as she marched up the stairs. He'd humiliated her and broke her heart with his stupid dancing.

"You do *not* talk to other guys, Buffy! You do not let other guys buy you drinks!" He replied angrily as he followed her up the stairs. "You are *mine*! You talk to *me*! If you are thirsty, *I* will buy you a drink!"

"*You* were busy!" She retorted, yanking her dress off. "And why do you get to rub up against any girl you want and I can't even talk to another guy?!"

"Because I don't belong to you! You are my woman!"

Buffy lost it and began slamming her fists against his chest as hot tears slid down her face. "Well I don't want to be your woman! So tough shit for you! I want someone who loves me back!"

Angel stood still, rather stunned. He'd known she loved him, but he hadn't realized what that did to her. Her love for him tore her apart, especially with the way he treated her. It made her hate herself for feeling something she couldn't stop.

But what surprised him most of all was the pain he felt for hurting her, for doing this to her. Yes, he wanted her to need him for everything... but that included happiness. He realized that since he hadn't given her that he had failed himself.

He wrapped his arms around her and gently stroked her back. After she had calmed down, he led her to the bed. As she lay on her back and caught her breath, he quickly divested himself of all his clothes.

Nude, he crawled back on the bed and stripped her of her bra and panties. After placing a gentle kiss on her lips, he placed a soft trail down the side of her neck and down to her breasts. He nibbled both of her nipples, making her arch off the bed, before he moved down to her nether regions.

Her honey seemed sweeter than usual, so he made her come three times under the expert ministrations of his tongue. After she begged and sounded totally spent, he moved back up her body and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on his tongue.

Slowly, he slid his length inside her, hissing at her heat as he stretched her. He began slowly sliding in and out of her, pulling almost entirely outside her welcoming body.

When Buffy began to buck up, trying to get him deeper inside her, he rolled them, letting her be on top. She looked down at him with the most beautiful secretive smile. He knew it was a look reserved only for him.

His hands moved to her hips to help guide her up and down on him. She felt her entire body begin to tighten and knew she was close. He sat up, still sliding into her and suckled the nipple of one breast while teasing the other with his thumb.

Shouting his name, Buffy came, her vaginal walls closing tightly around him. Angel released himself as well, and began spilling his cold dead seed inside her depths.

Feeling an instinctual need, his mouth moved to her neck as his vampire visage appeared. He sank his fangs into her tender skin, making her gasp in shock. He'd never done this before.

Her small hands began pushing against his shoulders, trying to stop him. He rolled them so Buffy was pinned beneath his much larger body as he drained her. However, it was still quite a struggle because she had a strong desire to live.

As she lost more and more blood, her fight became weaker. Angel pulled away and she lay limp beneath him. As he looked down at her, her blood dripping a bit from his mouth, she whimpered and looked up at him sadly.

She was dying.

Angel slit his wrist with one of his fangs and held it over her mouth. Too weak to protest, Angel's blood slid down her throat. Soon after, she closed her eyes, resigned to her fate. Once she was done, Angel pulled his wrist away, licking the wound until it stopped bleeding.

Smiling contentedly, he lay on his back and pulled her on top of him. She was getting very cold. He'd miss her heat, but it wasn't necessary. She will still have her fire. He stroked her back and kissed the top of her head. She was dead now, but it didn't matter.

Because she would be with him always.

Forever.

 

The End

 

<< back