"Ex-Factor"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes:
The song "Ex-Factor" belongs to Lauryn Hill. I'm just borrowing it!


It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard
Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will

Angel pushed himself out of bed forcefully. The sun would be setting in a few moments and he had some unfinished business to take care of. After stewing about it all day, he decided he would talk to Buffy, make her realize her mistake.

Is this just a silly game
That forces you to act this way
Forces you to scream my name
Then pretend that you can't stay
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will

When she had first told him she needed space, he felt as though she'd used her slayer powers to rip out and crush his dead heart. He understood; she was young, and the whole Faith situation had been very trying for her. Someone she had trusted, who had been like a sister to her, turned out to harbor so much jealousy and hatred for her. It wasn't easy for Buffy, her heart was too big and made her care too much.

And he was sure, as soon as he saw the look on her face after he had kissed the slutty bitch, that seeing him with Faith, even knowing he didn't really want to be, had broken her heart. They couldn't make love, or so they had thought, and kissing was as intimate they could get, in a way it was just as bad for Buffy as having to witness the man she loved having sex with another woman. But she must have had some idea that it would have to be that way when she had asked him to pretend to be Angelus. Even though she had not out and out asked him to kiss her, she must have known...

No matter how I think we grow
You always seem to let me know
It ain't workin'
It ain't workin'
And when I try to walk away
You'd hurt yourself to make me stay
This is crazy
This is crazy

And then Giles had called. He had told him what his friend had learned when he pretended to remove Angel's soul. It was impossible. Jenny Calendar had made sure to change the curse a bit this time. Angel's soul was here to stay.

I keep letting you back in
How can I explain myself
As painful as this thing has been
I just can't be with no one else
See I know what we got to do
You let go and I'll let go too
'Cause no one's hurt me more than you
And no one ever will

Angel had wanted to rejoice, to spend the evening worshipping Buffy like she deserved to be, but he couldn't, because she wanted space. The whole problem wasn't just the fact that they couldn't make love, it was her fear of Angelus. She realized how close he actually was and that frightened her. Angel realized that there was only one person who could help her overcome the fear of losing the man she loved to a demon once again, and that man was him.

No matter how I think we grow
You always seem to let me know
It ain't workin'
It ain't workin'
And when I try to walk away
You'd hurt yourself to make me stay
This is crazy
This is crazy

Angel dressed quickly and was out the door just as the sun settled past the horizon. He walked with determination in his step. He was a man on a mission.

Care for me, care for me
I know you care for me
There for me, there for me
Said you'd be there for me
Cry for me, cry for me
You said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me
Why won't you live for me

He arrived at Buffy's house and was pleased to see her mother's jeep missing from the driveway. Knocking on the door, he quickly tried to develop a plan of how exactly he wanted to approach Buffy with the news.

When she opened her eyes and saw him standing there, her eyes widened in surprise. "A-Angel."

"Buffy." was his soft reply.

She took a step back and allowed him in. Shutting the door behind him, she asked "Is there some catastrophe coming that I need to know about?"

Angel gave her a small smile and shook his head. "There's something you need to know about us. Can we sit down?"

Buffy nodded and led him into the living room, sitting on the couch and patting the spot next to her, smiling anxiously. With that small action, Angel's hopes soared.

He sat down and began. "Giles called me a few days ago. Do you know anything about that?"

"No, I don't." She told him, shrugging her shoulders. "He hasn't said anything about it to me, I don't know why he'd call you."

"Well, it's his friend, the one who was supposed to remove my soul, told him something. When he'd been pretending to perform the ritual, he had felt something. My soul... it's permanent."

"Permanent? As in, never going anywhere? Unloseable?"

Angel nodded. "Jenny must have removed the clause from my curse. I can be as happy as I want, I won't be Angelus."

"You mean..." Buffy asked, her eyes filling with tears, "I'll never lose you? You'll stay with me forever?"

Angel reached over and pulled her to him, tightly holding her against his chest. "Always, Baby. I'll never leave you again."

Buffy was too overwhelmed for words. Her body became wracked with sobs. She moved into Angel's lap, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he softly stroked his hands over her back. As her tears soaked his shoulder he whispered soft words of comfort.

After a while, Buffy calmed down. She slowly stopped crying until all that was left was trails of dried tears on her face. "Angel?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Will you make love to me?"

"Now?"

Buffy nodded, before she lifted her head to softly brush her lips against his. Her hot breath on his face was driving him crazy. "I *need* you to make love to me Angel."

Angel replied, in a hoarse voice, "But what about your mother?"

"She's in LA, she won't be back until tomorrow night." Buffy told him, a wide smile on her face.

Angel returned the smile, then allowed her to part his lips with her tongue, exploring his mouth. His hand tangled in her hair as he deepened the kiss, not being able to get enough of her.

A voice in the back of his head reminded him that he wanted to make this time special, so he hooked his arm beneath her knees, lifting her as he stood up. Their lips broke apart and Buffy laid her head upon his chest, catching her breath, as he walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

When he reached the destination, he laid her gently on the bed, laying on his side next to her. They spent a moment kissing tenderly, their fingers idly gliding up and down each other's arms.

Desire got the better of him and Angel slipped his tongue into her mouth once again, massaging her tongue with his own. Buffy slowly unbuttoned his shirt, placing her warm hand over his cool chest. Angel shrugged the material off his shoulder, then began to tug at the hem of Buffy's top, not having much success at pulling it over her head with her laying on her back She giggled and sat up, pulling the article over her head. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, but stopped when Angel's hand covered hers. Smiling, he reached around and undid the hooks of her bra, then moved his fingers to her shoulders, hooking under the straps of her bra and sliding then down her arms, marveling at the beauty of her breasts.

He captured her lips once again and slowly lay her back on the bed. He moved a hand up to caress her breast, his thumbs stroking a small circle, careful to avoid her pebble like nipple. Buffy arched into him with need. He wanted nothing more to be inside her heat, but wanted to tease her a bit first.

Angel pulled his mouth from hers and moved it to her taut nipple, lavishing it before covering his mouth with it, suckling it and making her moan. She held his head there, running her fingers through his dark hair. He nibbled on her with his blunt teeth, her hips thrusting up.

"Oh... Angel... please!"

Deciding he had made her wait long enough, he moved his hands down her sides, his fingers hooking in the waistband of her skirt. In one swift movement, the skirt was on the floor. She gazed up at him from where she lay on the bed, clad only in a back pair of panties. Her lips swollen from their kisses, her skin all flushed with passion, her eyes dark with lust. Angel could never remembering wanting anyone as much as he wanted her that moment. He pulled her panties down her legs, leaving a trail of kisses as he went. Hastily, he pulled his boots off before yanking his pants and boxers down as well.

Naked, he moved back on the bed, holding himself above her with his arms. Buffy ran her nails over his chest and spread her legs, bending her knees, ready to accept him.

"Angel," she whimpered, "I want you."

"Okay, Baby." he whispered, leaning down to kiss her.

He positioned himself at her entrance. He could feel the moisture leaking from her hot channel. He forced himself to remember she was practically a virgin so he had to take it slow, not only to avoid hurting her, but to not scare her.

He slid the tip of his erection inside her and she gasped. He moved his hips forward slowly, intent on taking his time, but Buffy had other plans. She thrust her hips up until he was completely buried inside her.

"Fuck me, Angel! Please fuck me!" she begged, running her feet along the backs of his thighs.

It was all too much for him to resist. He pulled back, almost entirely all the way out, then slammed back into her, eliciting a small scream from the blonde slayer. As she continued to urge him on with her moans and movements, he thrust faster and harder, until all that could be heard was the sound of wet skin slapping, Buffy shrieking, and the headboard slamming against the wall.

He could feel himself growing close to orgasm. He wanted to make sure she got there as well. "Buffy, come for me, come for me baby." He moved his hand down to where there bodies met, and found her clitoris, begging to be touched. He rubbed his finger over the bundle of nerves, sending Buffy spiraling into orgasm. She screamed his name, her hands gripping his arms as if she was afraid she'd get lost in the pleasure. Her strong muscles clamped down on him with brute force. She could tell he was close to the edge as well, so she cocked her head to the side, baring her throat. He buried his face in the side of her neck and slid his fangs into her tender skin, his mouth filling with her rich, coppery blood. It was just enough to push him spiraling down into ecstasy as well.

Spent, the slayer and her vampire lay in each others arms. He had rolled over and pulled her on top of him, and was now licking the twin puncture wounds on her neck as she smiled and stroked her fingers through his hair.

"I love you Angel."

"I love you." he replied, looking up and kissing her possessively on the mouth. He smiled playfully as his member started to grown hard once again. "You still my girl?"

"Always."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her down his body so she could feel him hardening. Her eyes widened and she smiled. Grinning, he told her. "Prove it."

And she proceeded to do just that.

 

The End

 

<< back