"Family Ties"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes:
This is a badfic. Fair warning. Oh, and if incest (even in a joking way) is just not something you wanna read about, click back stat.


"Buffy, you really should work with me on this! You'd have so much fun."

"Oh yeah, reading about all the dead people in our family, what fun!" Buffy replied sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" Joyce answered. "Studying genealogy is *very* interesting! Aren't you curious about your ancestors? Don't you wonder how your great-grandparents met and fell in love so that your grandfather was born and met my mother so that they could have me and I could meet Daddy and have you?"

Buffy wrinkled her nose. "Eww… old people having sex?! I'll pass!"

Joyce signed resignedly, then picked up her pile of books before standing up from the kitchen table. "Fine, you stay here and try not to get into too much trouble." She kissed her daughter on the head before walking to the kitchen door. "Mr. Giles and I will work on these at his place."

"Bye." Buffy replied, hoping that all that reading about screwing wouldn't make them screw. Again.

Brushing it off, Buffy rushed through the house getting ready for her secret visitor. Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Buffy took one last look in her full-length bedroom mirror, admiring her figure in the red lacy teddy with a matching robe over it before she rushed down the stairs and opened the door to greet her lover.


"Oh dear."

"What?" Joyce asked, looking with concern at a very pale Giles.

"I just read from your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Elsa Greenfield's, diary that she found herself to be pregnant with your great-grandfather several times over, Robert, after an affair with a man named William Sutter."

Joyce nodded, not really understanding.

"From my research as Buffy's watcher, I was able to determine that Spike, also known as William the Bloody, was named as a human.. err… William Sutter."

Joyce gasped. "You mean Spike.."

"Is your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather." Giles answered.


Joyce rushed into the house, excited to tell her daughter the news. Seeing all the lights out, she deduced that Buffy had already gone to sleep. This bit of news, however, was just too interesting not to share right away. She ran up the stairs to Buffy's room and flung open the door. And screamed.

Thus awakening a dozing Buffy and Spike, who were lying in each other's arms.

Nude.

When Joyce began to sob uncontrollably, Spike and Buffy stared at her, stunned for a moment. They had expected anger, disgust and screaming when their true relationship was found out, not tears.

Buffy put a robe on and moved to comfort her mother. She led Joyce downstairs while Spike dressed and joined them.

Sipping the tea Buffy had made her, Joyce began to explain what exactly was going on. "Mr. Giles and I found something in our research this evening. Buffy… Spike is your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather."

Buffy and Spike stared at each other in shock as Joyce began to cry again.

Eventually, she calmed down and Buffy gently helped her up to bed as Spike sat, stunned, at the kitchen table.

"You rest now, Mom." Buffy ordered softly as she tucked her mother in.

Joyce smiled sweetly at her daughter. "At least you and your grandfather are close. That's not very common."

Buffy smiled politely before shutting off the light and leaving the room. She headed back down the stairs, unsure of what to say to Spike. As soon as she saw him, however, she got the usual low down tingle. Relative or not, she wanted him!

Right as he saw her, clad only in a short blue robe, Spike felt the same way.

He rose from the table and pulled her into his arms. They kissed fiercely and full of passion.

After all, they say incest is the best.

 

The End

 

<< back