"Ice Cream: Comfort Food"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes:
The song "Ice Cream" belongs to Sarah Maclachlan and, alas, not I.


"Are we all set?" Buffy asked, grinning wickedly at her lover.

Angel gave her a stern look. "Buffy, let's not take this too lightly. This is, after all, a scientific experiment."

Buffy nodded in agreement. "Yup."

"Do we have all the supplies?" He asked.

"Ice cream." She announced, holding up a carton of mint chocolate chip in her right hand, then lifted her left hand to reveal a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. "Chocolate."

"CD." Angel added, pressing play on the stereo sitting on the nightstand.

Buffy opened the carton of ice cream and stuck a spoon in, swirling it around and gathering up some of the icy sweetness. With a sadistic smile, she held it over Angel's chest until it melted a bit and dripped. He hissed and arched his chest up as the frozen substance trilled onto his skin. Buffy couldn't help but feel himself grow more erect from where she straddled him.

Your love is better than ice cream,
Better than anything else that I've tried.
And your love is better than ice cream.
Everyone here knows how to fight.

Buffy licked her lips before dipping her head down to clean his chest off, moaning in both desire and pleasure at the delicious mixture of the ice cream and Angel. After she had lapped up all the ice cream, she looked up at him.

"It's true." She announced, moving her mouth up to meet his for a quick kiss. "The ice cream was *very* good… but your love is better."

And it's a long way down…
It's a long way down…
It's a long way down to the place where we started from.

Buffy picked up the syrup and squeezed it over his stomach, watching hungrily as the chocolate spilled onto his tight abs. Angel hissed again at the cool syrup before Buffy moved her mouth to his stomach to perform the second stage of the test.

Your love is better than chocolate,
Better than anything else that I've tried.
Oh love is better than chocolate.
Everyone here knows how to cry.

This time, as she licked his belly clean, Buffy moved her hand down to his straining erection and stroked it slowly, giving it the attention it was begging for.

After every trace of chocolate was off Angel, Buffy sat up, straddling his thighs as she still caressed his hardness.

"Stage two went just as predicted. I really really love chocolate, but your love is still *much* better!" She told him in a husky voice.

It's a long way down…
It's a long way down…
It's a long way down to the place where we started from...

"Good to know." Angel replied his voice strained as she drove him wild in desire for her.

With no preamble, Buffy slid herself down on his length slowly, loving how he bit his lip and scrunched his eyes at her heat. She ran her hands up and down his chest, scraping his male nipples and admiring the way his tight muscles tensed. Positioning her hands on his shoulders for leverage, she rolled her hips, moaning at the way he filled her.

Angel pulled her head down to kiss him as he bucked his hips up, driving him deeper and deeper inside her amazingly tight passage. It was though her body was created slowly to meld with his.

As her pleasure grew, Buffy leaned back, moving her hands to Angel's thighs as she lifted herself up and down. Angel held her hips with his large hands and moved against her so that they were violently slamming together.

Her body slick with perspiration, Buffy cried out as she came, shaking as her body exploded in pleasure. As she came down, Angel pulled her against his chest and rolled them so that he was on top.

Sliding his hands down her thighs, he hooked his hands behind Buffy's knees and brought them up to her chest. She bit her lip and moaned as he began slamming harder into her body from the new angle.

Angel couldn't last too much longer and he knew it. Moving his hands between their body, he gently manipulated her clit. Buffy soon erupted in her second orgasm, her strong vaginal muscles clamping down on Angel's cock. With a groan, he came as well, still pumping in and out of her as he emptied his seed in her womb.

Sated, he collapsed onto the bed, tugging Buffy on top of him so she could use his chest as a pillow.

"I love you." She said quietly, turning her face to look up at him.

Angel dipped his head down and kissed her forehead. "I love you too."

 

The End

 

<< back