"My Hero"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Dedication:
This is dedicated to Mel, because she requested it.


Buffy cried out in pain as the creature backhanded her, sending her flying over the library table. She lay on her back on the floor, stunned and hardly able to move, even though she tried to get up with all her might.

Giles managed to use the demon's focus on the young slayer against him, coming up behind him and running the large sword directly through him. He fell to the ground in a heap, but Giles knew he wasn't dead, he was merely incapacitated. Briskly, he picked up a large book from the library checkout counter, fluidly reciting the spell to destroy the beast.

There was a blinding light and an inhuman howl from the monster. A moment later, it was gone, completely without a trace.

Giles sighed in relief, before setting the book down and rushing over to Buffy. Crouching beside her, he brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Buffy replied in a low voice. Sitting up, using Giles' proffered hand, she looked at where the demon had lain mere seconds earlier. "Wow… way to go Giles."

Giles smiled humbly. "Well, it wasn't the brightest of creatures. He was so centered on you that he paid me no attention, making it easy for me to…"

"To save my life." Buffy finished for him, smiling as she looked up at him in admiration.

Giles blushed and looked away. "You've saved my life numerous times, it's about time I got to return the favor."

Buffy forced him to make eye contact with her. "Oh, like this is the first time you've done it. Like every time I manage to save your life isn't probably due, in some part, to you."

Giles was blushing profusely at this point. Over the years his attraction to her had done nothing but grow as she grew into the woman she was. In her freshman year of college, she could act as mature as any woman his age, yet she still had the body of a very athletic teenage girl. A body that Giles had to see day after day clad in the barest of workout clothes, her skin gleaming with sweat.

And now, here she was so close to him. Giles feared she would be able to tell. Feared she'd look into his eyes and see how much he craved her.

He tried to read her feelings in her eyes; tried to see any trace of fear, or disgust, but he found them to be nebulous.

She pulled his head down and covered his lips with her own. In shock, Giles' entire body went rigid until he gave into the waves of excitement as they rocked his body. Her tongue darted out, running across his bottom lip until he opened her mouth and allowed her tongue in to dance with his own.

Buffy gyrated her body against this man she had so much passion, so much desire for. He moved his hands to her hips, holding her to him tightly as she scratched her nails over his shoulders.

She broke away from the kiss and smiled at Giles' whimper of protest. Moving her lips to his jaw, she gave him light kisses down his neck as her hands moved to the hem of his sweater. Forcefully, she pulled the article over his head, then resumed kissing down his chest, until she was on her knees before him.

Giving him a wicked smile, she slowly unbuckled his pants, then pulled them down around his ankles. She pulled off his shoes and allowed him to step out of the pants, before stroking his ever-hardening erection through his silky black boxers.

Giles gasped at the feel of her warm hand on his cock. Seeing her like this, it had always been a dream, a dream he'd never thought would ever come true. He almost wanted to pinch himself to make sure it was real, but if it were a dream it was a bloody wonderful dream that he sure as hell didn't want to wake up from!

She pulled the elastic down off of his hips, tugging the material down until it fell to his ankles on it's own. She looked up at him, seductively, then slowly covered the tip of his penis with her mouth.

Giles groaned as he felt her hot little mouth slide down his length, engulfing as much of him as she could. She pulled her head back up and went down again, taking a bit more of him into her mouth. She repeated the action until she felt him hit the back of her throat. To tease him, she pulled away, then moved her head between his legs so that she could lick the area between his testicles and anus, driving him wild. His knees buckled and he gripped the table behind him for support.

She gently rubbed one of his balls in one hand, as she licked the other. She moved her tongue to the underside of his erection, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes as she moved back down his length, lightly grazing her teeth over his velvety skin. Giles groaned again, running his fingers through her silky blonde hair.

"Giles, I want you." She told him in a sensual voice.

Unable to find his own voice, Giles fell slowly to his knees so that he and Buffy were face to face. They kissed passionately, breaking the kiss as Giles pulled Buffy's lycra bra-top over her head. Her shoes, sweatpants, and underwear soon followed, leaving her completely bare.

Smiling erotically, she moved so that she was on all fours in front of him. Giles gripped her hips in his hands and thrust into her in one quick movement. He had never felt as wonderful as he did surrounded by her tight heat. He pulled back and thrust back into her forcefully. Plunging into her with all his strength, he moved his hand between them and manipulated her swollen nubbin.

Buffy came with a shout; her vaginal muscles squeezes Giles' still hard cock. Giles still inside her as she shook violently from her orgasm. As she came back down to earth, he helped her lay on her back on the library floor. Moving over her, he kissed her deeply as he slid back inside her, moving slowly as she recovered and soon grew aroused all over again.

Buffy pulled him tight against her as he rammed into her, their pelvic bones smacking each other. His rough chest hair teased her already hard nipples as they kissed wildly.

Feeling herself near her second orgasm, Buffy reached behind Giles and slid a finger into his anus. He came immediately, exploding inside her as he repeated her name over and over in a bellowing mantra. Buffy arched into him, slipping over the abyss of ecstasy as well.

They lay on the floor of the library for several moments, Buffy allowing Giles to lay on top of her. When he managed to gain some awareness, he rolled them both over.

Buffy smiled and kissed his chest. "My hero."

Giles smiled back at her. "I'll have to save you more often."

Buffy giggled. "Or you could not and we could pretend you did."

"Sounds good to me." He replied as her lips descended on his and Buffy started to show him her gratitude once again.

 

The End

 

<< back