"Compromise"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net

Buffy held Angel's hand as he lay on the bed in the hotel. The spell had caused him great pain and temporarily sapped his strength. Giles busied himself by wandering about reading books as Buffy sat on the edge of the bed, nursing Angel back to health.

He pretended to be engrossed in a tome about the history of sea serpents as he spied on the slayer and vampire. He tried to force his heart not to ache as he saw the way she looked down at him, so full of love. He'd known all along that she loved Angel that she always would; he just wished she could bestow some of that love upon him.

Buffy had insisted that she stay with Angel through the night, and Giles didn't feel right insisting that she sleep in his bed with him. He covered the two sleeping forms on the bed in Buffy's room with a blanket before walking through the adjoining door to his own room.

The most beautiful sight in the world greeted Giles when he awoke.

Buffy sat on the edge of his bed, smiling down at him.

"Morning." She greeted, smiling peacefully at him.

Giles noted that she looked more relaxed than she had in months. Angel was so good for her; he'd forgotten that. "Good morning, Angel is doing well, I trust?"

Buffy nodded. "He's actually sleeping, but he was awake a while ago and he was feeling a lot better."

She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips before lying down beside him on the bed. "I guess you want to know if I've decided anything."

"Well, uh, I suppose you need a lot of time. I want you to-to-to take all the time you need."

Buffy smiled and found his hand with her own. Squeezing it gently, she told him "You're so sweet. I love that about you, how you always reassure me, even when I don't deserve it. There's so much I love about you. So much I love about Angel. Some things you can give me that he can't, and vice versa."

Giles pulled their hands up to his mouth and kissed the back of hers. "Take your time, Buffy. You don't have to decide right now. Why don't you get some more rest, you've had a stressful few days."

He kissed her softly on the forehead before getting up and heading for the shower. When he came out of the bathroom, she was sleeping peacefully.

"Well…" Angel started, then forgot whatever he had been planning to say.

The air was heavy with tension. The three of them had gone down to a restaurant in the hotel when the sun had gone down.

"Okay, this is ultimately Buffy's decision, right? Because you and I both want to be with her?" Angel asked Giles.

Giles nodded. "And we both will support Buffy with whatever choice she makes."

"Um, hello? Buffy is right here." Buffy interrupted.

Both males smiled apologetically.

"Anyway, what I meant is that it is your decision, but maybe we should... help you." Angel explained.

Buffy blushed and whispered. "You want me to have sex with you both?"

Giles blushed as Angel chuckled. "Well, that's not what I meant, but if you want to, that's fine by me."

"Angel!" Buffy scolded.

"Actually, I do have a bit of a proposition, but I'm not sure either of you would like it." Angel replied.

"Well, I'm sure we wouldn't mind hearing it." Giles told him.

"Okay, well, it seems that the problem is you love us both. Maybe not equally or in the same ways, but she still doesn't want to hurt us. And we both have different things to offer her, but if she picks one of us she will miss out on something that the other could give her. It's like, if you put the two of us together, you would have your perfect man, so…"

"Are you going where I think you're going with this?" Giles interrupted.

"Where is he going with this?" Buffy asked.

"I'm saying that, it would be okay with me but maybe not Giles, if you wanted both of us." Angel explained. "We could share you."

Buffy's jaw dropped. She had never even considered the possibility.

Giles was quiet for a moment then looked at the other two and nodded. "I could do that if that is what you wanted, Buffy."

"You mean, I would have two… boyfriend's, or whatever?"

"Yes... I know it's unusual, but you're unusual, like you said. As a slayer… maybe one man isn't enough. It takes the two of us to protect you, to give you children, to give you all the love you deserve, to hopefully give you a long life of happiness." Angel said.

Buffy took a deep breath and let the idea sink in. After a moment, she finally answered them. "It actually sounds like a good idea, I'm willing to try it if you guys are."

"You sure you want to do this, Buffy?" Angel asked, gently stroking his fingers up and down Buffy's shoulder as they sat together on the king size bed in Buffy's hotel room. She smiled, nodding unwaveringly.

Giles sat down on the other side of her on the bed, planting a soft kiss on her other shoulder. Buffy turned her head and kissed him passionately, their tongues stroking each other. As the watcher and slayer kissed, Angel worked on unbuttoning Buffy's blouse, pulling the two halves apart to admire the beauty of her white lace clad breasts. The two men pulled the blouse off of her and Buffy lay back on the bed, allowing Giles to slide her skirt down her legs as Angel stood and started to undress himself. Giles started to do the same as a naked, and very evidently aroused Angel, lay down next to Buffy.

He kissed her deeply, his hand idly running up and down the side of her body. Smoothly, he slid his hands beneath her and unfastened her bra. Giles soon joined them on the bed and the two men began to suckle on her nipples, causing Buffy to arch up into their mouths.

Giles smiled and moved his mouth up to hers, kissing her carnally once again as Angel moved his mouth lower on her body. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her tan legs. He spread her thighs and started to move between them.

"Have you ever tasted her?" Giles asked, his voice heavy with desire.

"Once, a long time ago. Too long." Angel replied a devious smile on his face. "Is she still sweet?"

"As honey." Giles replied, looking Buffy in the eye with a burning desire.

"Do me a favor, Giles, and hold her still."

Giles obeyed grabbing Buffy's wrists and holding them above her head as he kissed her deeply once more. They all knew she could easily overpower him, but the idea of being restrained turned her on.

Angel spread her swollen lips apart and licked her from bottom to top. Buffy screamed in pleasure. He explored her with his tongue, carefully avoiding her throbbing nubbin. Giles continued to hold her hands above her head as Angel teased her mercilessly.

Buffy wriggled her hips in small circles, trying to force Angel to touch her where she needed it as Giles moved back to her breasts, licking and gently biting at one nipple, while he rolled the other between his fingers.

"Oh God! Please, make me come! Please... please?" Buffy begged.

After hearing what he wanted, Angel moved his tongue up to her clit, carefully applying pressure. Buffy came with a shout, bouncing up and down on the bed. The two men moved positions as the blonde lay on the bed, recovering.

Angel lay next to her and looked at her with expectation. Smiling, she moved over him, straddling his waist and moving her mouth to his, tasting herself on his tongue. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her onto his straining erection. As she sank onto him, they both sighed in pleasure.

She felt Giles behind her, pushing her so that she was bent over as Angel moved slowly in and out of her. She kissed her vampiric lover as Giles generously spread Vaseline over his own erection, preparing himself for entry in her virgin ass.

Angel held Buffy tightly to him as Giles slid inside her tight anus. He moved slowly, careful not to hurt her. When he was fully embedded inside her, he sighed, relishing the tightness and heat that surrounded him.

He slid part of the way out, slowly sliding back in. Angel started to move faster, as did Giles.

Soon Buffy was writhing on the bed, sandwiched between the two men as they both thrust in and out of her body. She had never felt so whole, so complete, so loved, in all her life.

She came loudly, shouting both their names as she shook roughly. Her passages squeezed both the men, causing them to come as well.

The three of them lay on the bed, their sweaty bodies spent. As the other two caught their breath, Angel looked at Buffy and quietly asked, "Are you all right?"

Buffy smiled. "I'm more than all right." She kissed him softly on the lips, then turned to Giles and did the same.

"Why don't we all get some rest? We have that drive back to Sunnydale tomorrow night." Giles suggested.

Buffy nodded, yawning. Giles and Angel turned the bedside lamps off, then settled into the bed. Buffy gave them both one more heated kiss each, before curling up in a spooned position against Giles with her head in the crook of Angel's neck.

And they all fell asleep content at last.

The End

 

<< back