"The First Time"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net


"Everybody knows about me; I'm finished. It's the end of the world."

Buffy smiled and moved to stand in front of Riley. As he looked up at her from where he sat at the foot of his bed, she replied "No… it's not."

She dipped her head, giving a still stunned Riley a kiss. After a few seconds, he reacted to her kiss and lifted his hand to brush her hair over her shoulder as he caressed the back of her neck.

His kisses soon moved to the side of her throat, which caused a decidedly pleasurable reaction in Buffy. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, sighing his name as his tongue darted out to taste the salty sweetness of her skin.

Before he knew it, she had rolled them so that they were laying in the middle of the bed, with him on top, as they kissed passionately and shared soft touches. She tugged on his t-shirt, pulling it up, but reaching an obstacle with his arms.

Chuckling, Riley sat up and tugged it over his head, then looked back down at the beautiful girl lying on his bed. Her hair was slightly mussed from him running his hands through it, lips swollen from their kisses, chest heaving as she breathed deeply.

Before he could resume their activities, a pang of guilt hit him. What was he doing?! He didn't want this to be his first time with Buffy! He had hopes of it being a special occasion… after a romantic dinner… maybe some dancing. Certainly not in the early afternoon in his dorm room on an average Saturday.

"No.. we can't do this Buffy." he blurted out, sliding off the bed.

Buffy pushed herself to a sitting position and looked at him, clearly confused. "What? You don't want to… sleep with me?"

"Oh, Buffy I do! I mean, I'd be crazy not to. You're… very beautiful… and funny and smart and sweet and… I basically adore you. Which is exactly why I can't do this."

Buffy frowned. "Yeah, because sleeping with someone you actually *like* is... bad."

Riley chortled. "Buffy I like you *too* much to do this. You're so special, Buffy... you deserve the best. I want to… take you out… have a good time with you… and *then* if you want… we could do this. But this isn't special for you at all. This isn't going to give you any fond memories."

Buffy smiled and stood up, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist so she could hold him to her as she gave him a chaste kiss. "Just.. be with me after… and that will make it *very* special."

"I would never leave you, Buffy." he swore, softly touching the side of her face before covering her lips with his own. He kissed her fiercely, pouring all his feelings for her into it so that she would know he was not another Parker.

As they kissed, she moved her hands between them, carefully unbuttoning his jeans and sliding down the zipper. Breaking their kiss, the two of them pulled the jeans down his thighs, letting them puddle around his ankles.

Smiling seductively, Buffy led Riley to his bed and had him lay down, wearing only his boxers. Standing in front of him, she kicked off her shoes and tugged her tank top over her head.

Riley's eyes opened wider when he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were, for lack of a better word, perfect. She was a small girl and it made her full, round breasts appear even larger. The appreciative look on Riley's face did not go unnoticed by Buffy, and she felt a little less nervous undressing for him.

Reaching behind herself, Buffy unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Riley's jaw dropped as he saw her standing fully nude before him.

"B-Buffy, you really should wear underwear! You could have gotten in a car accident and been taken to the hospital and then what?"

Buffy laughed as she crawled across the bed, over to him. "I didn't drive over here."

"You know what I mean." he whispered as she nibbled on his neck.

"Riley?" she said as she moved her mouth down his chest, tracing a trail with her tongue.

"Huh?"

"You babble too much when you're nervous." She informed him as she sat up and hooked her fingers in the waistband of his boxers.

Riley lifted his hips to help her pull the boxers down his legs. His cock stood proudly saluting her as she tossed the underwear over her shoulder and crawled back up between his legs.

As she lowered her mouth to the tip of his erection, her eyes met his. Buffy didn't break the gaze as she encased him in her hot mouth, swallowing as much of him as her inexpert mouth would allow. She gently began rubbing and squeezing his velvety sac.

Riley was going to die. He was sure of it. His body was on fire and he thought he might just spontaneously combust right there. His head dropped back against the pillows and he draped his arm over his face.

And then she stopped. He looked up at her and saw her sitting back on her heels. Seeing that she had his attention, she moved to straddle him and bent to kiss him. Riley moved his hands over her back, amazed at how soft she was after seeing how she could kick ass.

Buffy grasped him in her small hand and lead him to her entrance. Quickly, she slid herself down onto his length. As he filled her, they both cried out in pleasure. Once she had adjusted to him, Buffy began rolling her hips in a circle and moving up and down on him.

Putting her hands on his shoulders for leverage, she pushed herself up a bit, so it would be easier to ground down onto him. Riley moved his hands to her hips to help with the effort as he began lifting his hips to meet her thrusts. Buffy flung her hair back as she started to get sweaty. Riley lifted his head to grab one of her nipples in his mouth.

Buffy groaned as Riley's tongue massaged her nipple. It was all too much for her and she began spiraling out of control. Crying out his name, her body shook in orgasm.

Riley stopped pumping into her and instead moved his hands over her back, pulling her down so that she laid on his chest as she recovered from her climax. He rolled them over and then slowly began sliding in and out of her. Buffy sighed and lightly scratched her nails over his chest.

Riley felt a pressure building in his sac and knew he would be coming soon. Panic struck him as he realized that they had used no protection.

"Buffy, I'm gonna..." He began, trying to explain without stopping his pounding inside her… it just felt too good.

Buffy smiled up at him. "S'okay… I'm on the pill."

Nodding, he dipped his head down, kissing the side of her neck before he released himself, spilling his seed deep inside her. He felt… disconnected… as his body writhed in pleasure. Vaguely, he felt Buffy having her second orgasm beneath him...


"See… you're so silly… that was very special." Buffy smiled at him as she lay next to him, on her side, in bed with Riley.

Riley smiled back at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're right… it was magical."

He rolled onto his back, pulling her along with him. Buffy didn't mind, and was very content to make his chest her pillow.

Yawning, he asked "Want to take a nap?"

Buffy lifted her head and smiled at him. "Just be here when I wake up."

Riley nodded, then kissed her back when her lips met his, and stroked her hair when she lay her head back down. "There's no other place in the world that I would rather be."

 

The End

 

<< back

w