"Wanna Be A Movie Star?"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes:
The song, "Feelin' Love" is property of Paula Cole and not me!

"You ready?"

"Hang on, just one more thing." Buffy replied to her lover, rushing over to the stereo in their living room and popping in a CD. After she set it to the proper track, she turned around and smiled. "Ready."

"Darling, a five minute song will not work for our movie. You know I last much longer."

Buffy giggled. "It's on repeat."

With a nod of satisfaction, Angelus checked one more time to make sure the video camera was all set up on the tripod before smiling at his blonde goddess. "Wanna be a movie star?"

"Oh, yeah!" Buffy grinned, jumping onto the couch and posing with her knees bent under her and her arms pushed together in front of her to give her even more cleavage peeking out from the top of Angelus' red silk shirt that she wore. The sight of her in his clothes drove him crazy and she used it to her advantage.

She was soon joined by her lover on the couch, who immediately pulled her into his lap so he could kiss her deeply and passionately.

Love… love
Mmm…

His hands roamed over her creamy thighs and under the shirt, finding her sex bare and wet. Chuckling against her mouth, he slipped a finger between her lips to tease and pleasure her. Buffy broke her mouth away to moan, already becoming mindless with desire.

You make me feel like a sticky pistil
leaning into a stamen...
You make me feel like a Mr. Sunshine
himself....

Buffy's nimble fingers began working the buttons of Angelus' shirt, baring his cold, hard chest to her heated gaze. Dipping her head down, she worried one nipple and then the other between her teeth, eliciting a groan from the vampire.

You make me feel like splendor in the grass while we're rollin'
Damn skippy baby
You make me feel like the amazon's runnin' between my thighs...

To be fair, Angelus unbuttoned the shirt Buffy wore and gave her nipples the same treatment. She gripped his short dark hair tightly, as if holding on for dear life. After drawing the shirt down her arms and leaving her completely nude, Angelus moved her so that she sat on the back of the couch and he knelt before her.

You make me feel loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
You make me feel loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
Loved, loved, loved... loved

Spreading her lips once more, Angelus' tongue darted out to taste her sweetness. Buffy's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she gripped the couch so she wouldn't melt into a puddle, which she thought was very possible. Angelus was very thorough in his explorations of Buffy's nether regions, not missing one inch of her before sucking her most sensitive part into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it and gently nipping it. Buffy gasped loudly and shook violently as her body orgasmed.

You make me feel like a candy apple...
Red and horny...

As Buffy recovered, her lover stripped off his pants, leaving him just as clothed as she. He stood in front of her and Buffy eagerly leaned forward and stroked his manhood with her hand before flicking her tongue over the tip. She soon encased him in her hot little mouth, her hands caressing his velvety balls. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could, knowing she'd never be able to take all of him, but still giving it her all. He head bobbed at an increasing pace back and forth over his erection as she rolled his balls in her hand, occasionally giving him a gentle squeeze. Soon, all the tantalization got to be too much, and Angelus feared that their movie would end too soon if they continued, so he pulled himself away from her talented mouth.


You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
in a centerfold, the girl next door...

He gently urged her to her knees, positioning her carefully, so that the camera would have full view as he entered her from behind. Buffy did as instructed, smiling in eager anticipation as he took position.

And I would open the door and I'd be all wet
with my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt that I'm wearing…
And you would open the door and tie me up to the bed...

He slid slowly inside her, like a knife through butter. They both froze for a moment when he was fully sheathed inside her, relishing the completeness they felt. Soon Angelus pulled back, firmly holding Buffy's squirming hips as he began to thrust deeply inside her. Deciding to play on the wild side, Buffy used the benefit of her kegal exercises to lock him in a vise grip. Smirking, Angelus slapped her ass.

"You stop that!"

Buffy smiled, loving everything about what they were doing... the camera, the spanking and most of all, his fullness inside her. After one more firm smack, she loosened up so that Angelus could thrust a few more times before her pulled entirely out of her.

You make me feel loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
You make me feel loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
You make me feel loved, loved, loved, loved, loved
Loved, loved, loved... loved

Despite Buffy's moans of protests, Angelus didn't slide right back into her. Instead he lay on his back on the couch and pulled her to straddle him. Buffy smiled and again impaled herself on him. His large hands reached up to squeeze her breasts and tease her nipples; careful not to be so harsh as to hurt her.

Lover I don't know who I am....
Am I Barry White?
Am I Isis?

Buffy's body began to glisten with sweat as she rode him harder and faster. Angelus' hands moved to her hips to help with the effort as they both raced to orgasm.

Lover I'm laced with your unconscious
Oh baby babe babe babe

I will be your Desdemona ...


Take your time.

Desperate for release, Angelus skillfully flipped them over on the couch so he could slide deeper inside her willing body. Their bodies began working against each other, slamming together only to pull apart. The only sounds in the room were their moans and gasps of pleasure and the soft sound of skin slapping together.

You make me feel...

You make me feel…

You make me feel...


You make me feel loved...

Angelus slipped his hand down to where their bodies met and teased her nubbin. Buffy screamed as her body shook with her second orgasm for the evening. Angelus soon joined her in bliss, spilling himself deeply inside her as he called her name repeatedly.

"You promise nobody besides you or I will ever see this?"

"Of course." Angelus smiled, pulling a blanket over he and Buffy as they lay on the couch after he turned off the video camera. "What, do you think I'm going to invite five of my closest buddies over to see my homemade porno?"

"That's not what I meant… make sure this doesn't get left where anybody can find it." Buffy replied, settling down for a nap.

"Of course, Baby." Angelus answered, wrapping his arms around her as he lay behind her.

"Angelus?"

"Hmm?"

"I really liked doing that." Buffy confessed, not being able to repress the grin from spreading widely on her face.

Chuckling, Angelus replied "Told you I'd make you a movie star."

The End

 

<< back