Serena

"All The White Horses"
Serena rewrites the missing scene from "Surprise."
B/A, NC17

"Bliss"
During the Day That Wasn't, Angel learns that having a reflection is lots of fun -- especially when Buffy's around.
B/A, NC17

"Breathing Room"
Buffy realizes she owes Angel an apology for her behavior in 'Sanctuary' and follows him back to L.A. Screaming, tears, and smut ensues.
B/A, NC17

"Caught With Their Pants Down"
Buffy's bored and wants to play. Who's Angel to resist the Slayer?
B/A, NC17

"Faithless"
Buffy didn't take Angel's leaving too well. She began sleeping around and Angel gets pretty pissed when he finds out who she's been sleeping with.
B/A, NC17

"Forgiveness"
Sequel to "Faithless." Buffy finally has to face her friends and tell them everything.
B/A, NC17

"Fun With Food"
During "I Will Remember You", Buffy and Angel have fun with food.
B/A

"Is To Love You"
Set about four and a half years in the future... a little wishful thinking. :)
B/A, NC17

"The Motions"
Angel comforts Buffy after her mother's death.
B/A, NC17

"A Picnic, Some Fireworks, and a Midnight Staking"
Buffy and Angel celebrate the 4th of July.
B/A, NC17

"Refresher Course"
Buffy "forgets" how to do something and Angel, with the help of a popsicle, reminds her.
B/A, NC17

"Seamless"
Set about three or four years in the future, Buffy and Angel find their way back to each other.
B/A, NC17

"When It Comes"
Cordelia is taking her role as Angel's boss a little too far. Things that have been repressed boil over and the Fang Gang is forced to confront the issues that kept them separated for months. Buffy shows up afterwards, looking for the kind of comfort only Angel can provide.
B/A, NC17

"The Worst Kind of Torture"
Spike catches Buffy and Angel in a rather compromising situation, and he's not very happy about it. And he, of course, must stick around to watch. And bitch.
B/A, NC17

 

<< back