Saber Shadowkitten

"All The King's Horses"
Buffy wants to commit suicide, but neither Angel or Spike want to let that happen.
B/A, B/S & B/Other, NC17

"Everything Has It's Place"
Set post "A New Man"/"The Ring," Angel and Cordelia head to Sunnydale to rescue Spike, which leads to Buffy, Angel and Spike getting... um.. closer.
A/B/S, NC17

"Humanitis"
Spike comes down with a case of Humanitis.
B/S, NC17

"Mine"
Buffy reacts to the events in "Enemies" in a surprising way.
B/A

"Please Don't Go"
When Buffy is raped, Spike helps her get through it.
B/S and B/Aus, nonconsensual, NC17

"Rocky Horror"
Short sequel to "The Woman of His Dreams."
B/S

"Stalker"
Buffy is being stalked... will Angel and Spike be able to get to the bottom of it?
B/A & B/S

"Strawberries, Peaches and Cream"
Birthday challenge pwp. Components: It's Buffy's birthday, she's having a costume party and is dressed Xena-like. Angel's soul isn't an issue. No Riley. Must include a bowl of fruit and cream.
B/A, NC17

"Thank You"
A sort of missing scene during the episode "Spiral," Buffy thanks Spike for his help.
B/S, NC17

"Torture"
In response to a challenge, Buffy, Spike and Angelus arelocked in a room with a pair of handcuffs. Buffy gets mad. Wackiness ensues.
B/S

"The Woman Of His Dreams"
Spike's erotic dreams come true.
B/S, NC17

"You Just Fall"
Set post season three, a Spike lookalike shows up at UC Sunnydale and Buffy is sent to Mexico to find the real one. When she does... she finds much more than she'd ever expected.
B/S, NC17

 

<< back