Contact the Webmistress
Got a question? Please check the Frequently Asked Questions page; it will save us both some time if the question's already been answered.
Still got something to say? I *love* feedback, so there are several ways to contact me on-line:
1. If you have a general site-related comment that doesn't warrant opening your email program, leave a message in the Guest Book. (Pretty please? With sugar?)
2. If you have a comment about Angel or BtVS, feel free to post it at my forums, which I check at least once every few days, as Real Life permits.
3. Email me, Anne the webmistress, at the address (in the graphic) below, but please include about Angel's Secrets in the subject line, because I delete emails - unopened - if they have no subject. I also delete emails with vague subject lines because they're usually just spam. Thanks!
Note that all of these are ways to contact Anne, the webmistress at Angel's Secrets. If you want to write to a cast member you can find the mailing address on the F.A.Q. page.
Waiting on a Response?
When a site visitor takes the time to write to me, I make an effort to write back. If you're waiting on a response from me, note the following:
- Did you include a clear subject line? If not, I may have thought the email was spam and deleted it unopened.
- Did you send an email, or did you post a message in the guestbook? I try to respond to emails, but I don't usually write back to a guestbook post. The guestbook isn't used much, so I don't check it very often.
- Did you write to me at an address that is currently listed on my site? If not, the address may no longer work, so I never got your message.
- Did you send a large attachment? I'm very suspicious of emails from unknown sources, especially if they contain attachments. If you're trying to send me something, please send an email without attachments first to let me know that it's safe to open.
- Did you write to me a few hours ago? I have a life - really, I do! - and sometimes I'm away from the computer for several days at a time.
If you followed my suggestions for emailing and it's been a few days and you still haven't heard from me, I apologize.
Sometimes, especially if someone asks a question, I simply don't know what to say. So I put off writing to the person and before you know it, I've waited too long to respond. Please don't take it personally. I'm not trying to be rude; I'm just a big dork sometimes. :sheepish: Feel free to write again.