"Lose Yourself"

Author:Michelle
Email: michellabella52478@yahoo.com
Notes: Sorry, this is my attempt at bitch-fic. I was so aggravated by the end of this episode that I had to write it down. I'm considering stretching it out into a longer fic if enough people are interested in it. I've got a few ideas…
Additional Notes: Please keep in mind that I've never written Gunn, Fred or Lorne before. If they're way out of character, I apologize. And also, BIG spoilers for "Apocalypse, Nowish" and the remainder of the season, based on Wanda.
Dedication: To Carrie and Pamela, who feel the exact same way about Angel/Cordelia as I do.

1

2

"Well, it's been a long night. For everyone," Lorne began. "I hope you've all enjoyed my little tale so much you tip your waitresses with obnoxious abandon. Always leave 'em wanting more, kiddo, that's the rule. Anyway, I've got no more to tell. Applause, applause. I've got a sea breeze that's going to up and leave if I don't get to her soon. So you kids be good, hug your families while you still can. And stay away from the magic. Trust me."


"Cordy!" Angel called as he chased Cordelia into the hallway after she'd ran out of his bedroom.

She turned around, finding it hard to look the vampire in the eyes. "I can't, Angel. I-I'm sorry."

"You remember." The expression on her face told him everything he needed to know.

"I remember all of it. All of it." Cordelia swallowed the lump in her throat. After weeks of not knowing who she was, the influx of memories – both new and old – was overwhelming. "And I have to be alone. Please. For a while; it-it's too…I–"

"Cordelia." Angel wanted to comfort her; wanted answers to the questions he'd been asking himself for close to six months. "Were we in love?"

"We were," she told him before running away.

"Oh god," a soft voice muttered from behind him.

Angel felt a pull at his heart; he'd recognize that voice anywhere. And he knew she'd heard it all. Slowly, he turned to face her. "Buffy." He had never seen or heard her approach.

Shock and anger were written all over her pretty face. Also, he could detect disappointment and sadness. "Tell me I didn't just hear what I think I heard."

"I can explain…"

"I'm sure you have one hell of an explanation," Buffy responded coldly.

"You and Cordelia; can you please explain this to me? 'Cause I think I missed something really big."

The petite blonde was the last person he expected to see, and the last person he wanted to hurt. How could he possibly explain his feelings for Cordelia without hurting her in the process? "I'm sorry, Buffy. I never wanted you to find out like this."

"So it's true. Are you in love with her?" she asked painfully.

He looked down. It had been so long since he'd seen Buffy; he knew how hard the last few months were for her, and didn't want to add to it.

"Yes. I think I am."

Buffy didn't say anything for a few moments. She needed to let Angel's words process. "How long have you felt this way?"

"A long time."

"How long?" she demanded, hot tears burning her eyes.

"Since February."

She took several deep breaths, trying to compose herself. It was all too much to handle all at once. "February…that's nine months. We *are* talking about February of this year, right?"

"Yeah."

"That means…you lied to me last time we spoke on the phone. Right after you were rescued, you called and told me you were okay. You told me you were thinking about me while you were down there; thinking about our relationship and how much you still love me. At the end of the conversation you said you loved me and you always would. I believed you. But it was a lie, wasn't it? You weren't thinking about me; you were thinking about Cordy. The woman you really love."

"I never lied to you, Buffy. I *was* thinking about you, and I *do* love you," Angel tried to explain.

Buffy shook her head. "No. You can't be in love with two different people at the same time. You have to love one more than the other. Who is it? Me or Cordy?"

Having heard the raised voices in the hallway, Lorne, Fred, Gunn and Wesley walked out of Angel's bedroom to find out what was going on.

"Angel? Is everything okay?" Fred asked.

"Buffy?" Wesley questioned, surprised to see his former Slayer staring down her ex-lover. "What are you doing here?"

"You called Giles," she replied, her eyes never leaving Angel's. "I decided to come and help with the return of Cordy's memory. Right now I can't decide if that was such a good idea after all."

Lorne sensed the hostility radiating from the Slayer. "Maybe we should go, kiddies. Leave these two alone to talk."

The four of them headed for the stairs. "Who is she?" Fred wanted to know.

"Buffy Summers. My former Slayer," Wesley informed her.

"That's Angel's ex-girlfriend? Wow."

Gunn raised his eyebrows. "That little girl is true happiness? She's so young. Man, that guy must really have a thing for tiny blondes."

"You didn't answer my question, Angel. Who do you love? Me or Cordelia?" Buffy asked again once the four other people were out of earshot.

"I love both of you."

"That's a cop-out."

"What do you want me to say, Buffy? Do you want me to say you so you'll feel better? Or Cordy, so you can go back to Sunnydale and hate me for the rest of your life? There's no easy answer here. You and Cordelia are two different people and I love both of you in different ways."

Buffy had to keep herself from lashing out at him. She wanted to wail on him, pound him into a bloody pulp to let out her anger. But she held back. "I just want the truth. I think I deserve that much. After all we've been through, that's all I want."

"You were my first love, the first woman I was able to love unselfishly. Buffy, you made me feel things I never thought I'd be able to feel; you made me feel like a man for the first time in my life. I wanted to be a better person because that's what you deserve. But I'm not a man and I could never have been enough for you. I couldn't give you what you needed."

His words didn't impress her at all. "I think we covered all of that in the sewers. Remember? The day you broke my heart?"

"I never meant to hurt you. But I did it for you," Angel reiterated. "I'd never be able to make you happy. I told you the reasons."

"Yeah, let's go over some of the reasons because I think you need a reminder," Buffy spat. Her tears had dried and were replaced with blind anger. "You broke up with me so I could have a normal life. So I could go out in the sunlight, get married, have children, be made love to. Is any of this sounding familiar, Angel?"

He nodded, recalling the day with vivid accuracy. It killed him inside to say those words to her, to let her go like that. "I know what I said."

"I don't think you do. Why is it that it's okay for you to leave me for those reasons when you can very well apply them to your relationship with Cordy?"

"This is different," he argued.

"How?" she demanded. "How are the two situations different, Angel? Is Cordelia a vampire? Are you suddenly immune to sunlight? Is the loophole gone from your curse? I'm waiting."

Angel closed his eyes; he didn't know how to explain to Buffy without hurting her. "It just is different, Buffy. I can't explain how."

"So let me get this straight. All the reasons you gave me almost four years ago don't matter today. You're willing to give Cordy what you denied me. Are you purposely trying to torture me?"

"I didn't even think about you."

"There's a shock."

"Cordelia's not entirely human, not like you. She's part demon now." Buffy raised her eyebrows, thoroughly unimpressed by Angel's statement.

"Can't say I disagree with that. I could have told you she's part demon six years ago."

"No, not like that. She really *is* part demon. The visions were slowly killing her. The only way to survive was to become demonic."

"Cordy dying…there's a big loss."

Angel was doing his best to make Buffy understand, but she wasn't making it easy on him. "You don't get it. Cordelia sacrificed her humanity to help me."

"What, that makes her Saint Cordelia now?" she retorted. "Don't expect me to start worshipping her, Angel; it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens. I have sacrificed every day for the past seven years. I died twice; I sent the man I loved more than anything in this life to hell to save the world. It hasn't been easy going for me, either. You were there, you saw what I went through when I was called. Or have you conveniently forgotten that, too?"

"I haven't forgotten. Look, I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Maybe you should have thought about that before. Try thinking about other people for once, or has Cordelia been rubbing off on you in more ways than one? You know, I was under the impression you moving to L.A. was about redemption and saving souls, not getting laid."

"That was uncalled for."

"So is this whole situation!" she shouted. "Tell me how it is that I can believe anything you've ever told me when so many things contradict them? You said you loved me and only me; you said I'd always be your girl. But now you're standing there saying you love Cordy. You also said you couldn't father children, yet you have a son by Darla. Is there anything else I need to know while we're here?"

"I've never told you anything but the truth," Angel said.

Buffy's lower lip trembled and she ignored it. The last thing she wanted to do was show any sign of weakness in front of him. "Did you even give any thought as to how this might affect me? I have been to hell and back this past year, between coming back from the grave, my twisted relationship with Spike, dealing with Dawn's problems, almost getting raped and having to fight my best friend to protect the world. A little consideration might be nice. You could have saved me all of this pain."

"I can't believe you're so upset about me and Cordelia given your history with Spike. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black." Angel wasn't going to let Buffy browbeat him anymore.

"I was confused and completely lost when I got involved with Spike," Buffy stated. "I needed someone and he was there."

"Which is exactly what happened with me and Darla," Angel noted.

"The difference being that Spike didn't impregnate me." She stopped, taking a deep breath. "Look, this isn't about me and Spike. The two of us are ancient history."

"Good."

Buffy shook her head, unable to believe what she was hearing from him. "Who are you? Angel, you've changed so much since you left Sunnydale, and I hardly recognize you. I find myself preferring the broody, cryptic guy I first met to this version of you."

"People change."

"Yeah, apparently. And not for the better. Tell me, have you slept with Cordy yet?" she wanted to know. 'Why did I ask him that? I don't think I want the answer to that question. But it's too late to take it back.'

"No, I haven't."

She snorted. "Thank heaven for small favors. If you're smart, you won't. If you love her so damn much, you won't put her at risk by sleeping with her."

"Buffy, what are the chances of me achieving true happiness again? What makes you think it would happen with Cordelia?" he asked her. "Maybe it could only happen with you. That's why I had to leave, to protect you from me."

Shrugging her shoulders, Buffy blinked. "I don't know. Nobody knows how this true happiness thing works. All I know is I don't want to be around if she triggers it. Once a lifetime is my limit. I can't fight Angelus again. I *won't*."

"I wouldn't let it happen," Angel promised. "I'd never put you through that again."

"You don't know that for sure. We didn't know what would happen until it was too late. And who's to say you and Cordelia won't get caught up in the moment and…and m-m-make love. Things could get out of control and bam – true happiness. Welcome back, Angelus. Well, forget it. Tell your new girlfriend she's on her own; I want nothing to do with it."

"Buffy–"

"I don't want to hear any more excuses. Consider us through. I'll be here if you need my help with a demon or an army or an apocalypse, but don't try to contact me for anything other than that. We're not friends, we'll never be friends. Goodbye, Angel. I hope you and Cordelia make each other happy…or at least as happy as your curse will allow you to be."

Without so much as a look backward, Buffy turned away and walked toward the stairs, leaving behind her one true love.


Six months later

"I wonder what the big deal is," Buffy mused as she plopped down on the couch in her living room.

Her sixteen-year-old sister shrugged her shoulders, taking a bite out of her chocolate chip cookie. "Don't know. But it must be pretty big if Giles is flying all the way from England without so much as a hint."

"Do you think he's okay?" Willow asked, worried. The four months she spent in England over the summer brought her closer to the Watcher than she'd ever been.

"I don't know, Willow," the Slayer replied. "And that's what kinda scares me. But I guess we'll have to wait until he and Xander get back from the airport."

Dawn saw Xander's car pull into the Summers' driveway. "We won't have to wait very long. They're b-a-a-ack."

After having sat down only a minute before, Buffy stood up to greet the two men when they reached the front door. Upon seeing her Watcher, she embraced him. They hadn't seen one another in months. "It's great to see you, Giles."

"The feeling is mutual," he responded. "You're looking well."

"You, too. You know, it seems like only yesterday that you left for England for the millionth time."

Xander laughed, carrying one of Giles' bags inside the house. "Yeah, tell me about it. G-Man here is really racking up the frequent flier miles. Hey, with all the cross-continental flights you've been taking lately, have you become a charter member of Mile High Club?"

"Of all the people I left behind in Sunnydale, Xander, you are the one I miss the least."

When the three of them entered the living room, Willow and Dawn stood up and smiled hesitantly. Though they were thrilled to see the Englishman, they feared the news he brought with him. "Hiya, Giles," Dawn greeted.

"Dawn. Willow. How are the two of you doing?"

"I'm good. I made the Honor Roll this quarter," the Slayer's younger sister informed him.

Giles smiled proudly. "Terrific news. And you, Willow. Have things been going well for you since we last saw one another?"

"So far so good. I haven't fallen off the proverbial wagon. I've been following your advice and staying away from magic unless we desperately need it."

"Well, Willow, you may have a chance to use some in the next few days, or possibly weeks."

Buffy eyed him carefully. "What's going on, Giles? I know you didn't fly all this way for a simple visit. Something is going down."

"Don't rush him, Buffy," scolded Dawn. "Let him get settled before bearing the bad news he always manages to have for us."

"Thank you, Dawn," he said. "At least I think. But I have to agree with your sister, we should get right to the point of the visit. We haven't much time to prepare for what is coming."

"What's coming?" Willow questioned, sitting back down in her chair. The rest of the people in the room followed suit.

Giles took a deep breath. "I've been translating the Scrolls of Aberjian for a friend of mine."

"I have heard of them," Buffy announced. Everyone turned to look at her, as if in shock. "Hey, I happen to know stuff. Wesley mentioned them about two years ago. He was trying to translate them. Big prophecies."

"How big?" Xander asked him.

"*Big* big." Buffy didn't tell them what Wesley had deciphered in the Scrolls; she tried her best for the better part of six months to put that part of her life behind her, put *him* behind her. "What did you find out?"

Willow tentatively raised her hand as if she were in class, getting ready to ask a question. "Um, why isn't Wesley doing the translating thing? Has it been overly demonic in L.A. lately?"

Buffy had to stifle a snort at her friend's question. 'No, Willow, he's been busy watching Angel and Cordelia paw at each other like two hormone-driven teenagers.' She hadn't told anyone what she found out during her trip to Los Angeles back in November. As far as her friends were concerned she helped with recovering Cordelia's memory and returned to Sunnydale without incident.

"I spoke with Wesley a few days ago, as a matter of fact. He says demonic activity had been on the rise the past several weeks, then dropped off all of a sudden. Several of his informants warned him of the End of Days. It has begun."

"What has begun?" Dawn asked. "The End of Days?"

He nodded. "Yes. The end of the world."

"Again?" Xander asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"This is it. The showdown between good and evil."

"And I repeat. Again?"

Giles was not amused. "This is not a joking matter, Xander. We're not talking about a simple batter between vampire and Slayer. This is the ultimate fight to the death. The apocalypse."

"The big one. The big fight," Buffy commented.

"Yes. It will be happening very shortly, sooner than anyone imagined. Though according to Wesley, it has been in the works for years."

Willow raised her eyebrows. "Years? How does Wesley know all this stuff and not you? When did he become Book Man?"

"He was told by Angel not long after beginning to work for him. The way he tells it, Angel was attacked by a Mohra demon some years back and had been told by the demon that the End of Days has begun."

Buffy blinked. "Did you say Mohra demon?"

"Yes. They are assassins, trained to kill warriors on the side of good. They need large quantities of salt to survive, and their veins run with the blood of eternity. They regenerate bigger and stronger if not killed properly. The only means of truly killing one is to bring darkness to the thousand eyes. Whatever that means. Why do you ask, Buffy?"

"That was unreal," Buffy noted after having watched Angel kill the demon who attacked him. It happened so fast she didn't quite know what to make of it. "How did you know how to kill it?"

"It's a Mohra demon. I, um, I've had a lot of time to catch up on my reading," Angel informed her with a serious look on his face. It wasn't like he could tell her the truth. "I've seen one," she stated.

"A Mohra demon in Sunnydale? That's unusual."

She shook her head. "No, not in Sunnydale. Remember Thanksgiving of '99? I went to L.A. and I saw one. It burst into Angel's old office and he killed it. But I don't remember it talking about the End of Days. Or talking at all."

Giles looked at her curiously. "You never mentioned it before. How come?"

"It didn't strike me as important at the time. What was that you said about the blood of eternity?" she wanted to know.

"The Book of Kelsor says the demon has regenerative qualities in its blood. If the demon's blood mixes with a human's, the person is given the gift of immortality."

Willow perked up. "Ooh, does that mean if its blood mixes with a vampire's, the demon's regenerative capabilities could make it human?"

"It's possible. I've never heard of it happening, however."

The redhead looked at Buffy with a gleam in her eyes. "Wouldn't that be great if it could happen? Angel could be human."

The Slayer purposely avoided her friend's gaze. "I guess so."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I want to hear more about this End of Days thing. Giles, you said it's going down soon. How soon are we talking here?"

"Soon, I'm afraid. Wesley told me some of the most powerful, deadly demons in the world are in Sunnydale already. And they are waiting."

"For what?" Dawn wanted to know. What Giles was telling them scared her to the core of her very being.

"For the Hellmouth to open. When it does, the battle will begin. Unfortunately, it is simply a matter of time now. We have to wait; prepare."

Xander, unlike the three women in the room, wasn't phased by Giles' announcement. "So the Hellmouth is opening again, big deal. It's opened before and Buffy's won. She fights the bad guys and we party afterwards."

Giles sighed with annoyance. "The End of Days is like no other battle Buffy has faced. We need as much help in the battle as we can get. Each and every one of you will be needed. I've taken the liberty of calling for backup."

"Backup?" Willow repeated.

"Yes. Angel and his associates will be arriving tomorrow after sunset," Giles told all of them. "And they are bringing Faith. I've also taken it upon myself to send for Riley and his team."

"Angel's coming? Why?" demanded Buffy.

Everyone was shocked at the angry tone she'd used in asking her question. "The Scrolls mention the vampire with a soul. Angel plays an important roll in the battles," Giles explained.

"I know what the Scrolls say about him. But why does he have to come here to fight? There won't be battles in L.A.?"

"The End of Days will be taking place in Sunnydale. These powerful demons are flocking to the Hellmouth, not Los Angeles. To fight them, Buffy, you will need assistance. Angel is the only one strong enough to be of any help aside from Faith. The more people we have fighting on our side, the better the chances are for us."

Willow couldn't understand why Buffy had reacted the way she had. "What's wrong, Buffy? I'd have thought you'd be thrilled to have Angel fighting by your side again."

Looking out the window to the sunlit street, the Slayer frowned.

"Thrilled. I can't wait."


Standing in front of his weapons cabinet, Angel debated as to which weapons to bring with him to Sunnydale. Undecided, he picked up two similar devices, holding them out for inspection.

"Gunn, which one would you choose?" he asked his friend's opinion. "The medieval fighting ax or the Kendehar beheading ax?"

The black man shrugged his shoulders. "What's the difference? They both do the same thing."

"Yeah, but…"

"No 'buts', man. Pick one and get a move on. We're leaving in ten minutes, with or without you and your fightin' ax."

Fred came down the stairs carrying two heavy suitcases. "Um, can someone help me out with these things?"

Her boyfriend ran to her side, grabbing one of the bags. "Geez, Fred, I told you to pack light. It's the Apocalypse, not Club Med," he admonished.

"I did pack light. I've got books and other stuff in here. We might need them," she informed him. Looking around, she searched for Gunn's belongings. "Where are your things?"

Gunn pointed to himself. "I'm wearing everything I'm taking with me. Me and a weapon."

She shook her head. "Angel? Lorne?"

"I'm staying out of battle. No way am I ruining my threads," Lorne explained with a smile on his face.

"Sorry, Fred," Angel began. "I keep a change of clothes at my old place in Sunnydale. Saves room in the car."

The dark-haired woman sighed; the vampire and demon weren't helping her case at all. "Well, maybe Cordelia and Connor are bringing stuff with them and my suitcases won't be lonely."

The mention of their names made Angel blanche. "Doubtful, since they aren't coming with us."

"Why not? I'm sure they'd want to help us."

"I'm sure they would. But I didn't tell them. They have other things to worry about," Angel said sharply. "Like their unborn child."

Lorne, Fred and Gunn exchanged shocked glances. None of them expected Angel to speak so harshly of his son and his love. "I think we hit a sore spot, ladies and gentleman," Lorne commented.

With a groan, Angel grabbed the Kendehar ax and headed for the exit of the hotel. "I'll be loading up the car. We're leaving in five minutes to pick up Faith."

They watched as he left the building. "Poor Angel," Fred said.

"He sounds bitter," Gunn stated. "You can read people, Lorne. He's bitter, ain't he?"

"I'd guess so, yeah."

Gunn raised his eyebrows in disbelief. "You guess? Aren't you supposed to be anagogic or something like that? Read him and tell me if I'm right. The whole Connor/Cordy situation is making him bitter."

"Okay, Gunnboy, let's get this straight. I read people *when they're singing*!" Lorne shouted. "In order for me to get into his head, Angelcakes has to sing for me. And while that boy may have many talents, singing is not one of them. My sensitive eardrums can't withstand another rousing rendition of 'Mandy'."

"Then how are we going to find out?" Fred wanted to know.

"I don't know…maybe by asking him."

Gunn shook his head, laughing at the demon. "Nuh-huh, no way. I like my head where it is. Firmly attached to my neck. If I ask, he'll bite it off."

"Then let me put it to you this way, amigo. How would you feel if the woman you loved slept with your son while you watched it happen from a hundred feet up? And found out six weeks later that said woman is pregnant with your grandchild. You'd be bitter, wouldn't you?"

"I'd be pissed."

"We have a winner!"

Fred smiled slightly upon thinking of a theory. "Maybe it'll be good for Angel to get out of L.A. for a little while. Going to Sunnydale might take his mind off his love life."

Lorne nearly laughed at the girl's naiveté. "I don't think so, sweetums. This trip is gonna be hell on our favorite vampire. And considering that he spent hundreds of years *in* hell, that's saying a lot."

"I don't get it."

"Buffy," Gunn explained in one word.

Fred scrunched her nose. "The girl with the funny name? But Wesley told us they were over, and then when she showed up back in November–"

"Angelpie went into full brood mode," Lorne finished. "Between her and Cordy, I'm surprised he hasn't staked himself yet. She's in Sunnydale, and I get the feeling that little girl isn't going to make our favorite vampire's life easy."

"He's over her. Angel's in love with Cordelia now," the woman argued.

"Be that as it may, Freddie girl, Angel still loves the little blonde cheerleader. I read it."

"In his journal?" Fred asked.

Lorne frowned, shaking his head. "In his mind. The first time he sang for me – that dreadful first time – I saw it all. The whole backstory. What Wesley and Cordelia explained to you about Angel and Buffy's soap opera romance ain't even the half of it. Their love could never be duplicated; not even Romeo and Juliet came close. A vampire and a Slayer – forbidden love at its best. Angel still pines for her. If it weren't for that pesky curse he'd be with her right now. The guy gave up his chance to be with her so he could keep being the hero."

"When? How?"

"A couple years back she stopped by for a visit. They fought a Mohra demon, its blood mixed with his and he became human. Only problem was he couldn't fight worth a lick. Our boy gave up his one chance at happiness to save his Slayer's life; so he could help her in this final battle." Gunn's mouth fell open. "Damn."

"That is so romantic. What did Buffy say when he told her? I bet she thanked him and called him a hero," Fred said.

"Not exactly. Broodykins never told her. Aside from us, the only people who know the truth are he and Cordy. See, The Powers erased the day so she'd never remember. Angel's been holding it in for three-and-a-half years."

"Why doesn't he tell her?"

"He thinks she deserves better than him."

Fred didn't understand the logic of it. "But if she knew, then she wouldn't be mad at Angel anymore."

"I wish it were that simple, Fred," Lorne disagreed. "Problem is, Angel gave up his humanity to save Buffy's life, but moved on to fall in love with Cordelia. That won't sit well with the Slayer, unfortunately. Cordy and Buffy didn't exactly see eye-to-eye when they all lived in Sunnydale. I guess you could say they were involved in a love triangle at one point."

"They both wanted to get with Angel?" Gunn assumed.

"Exactly. Buffy won in Sunnydale, but Cordelia proved to be the victor in Los Angeles. All hell is going to break loose when he and the Slayer set foot in the same room."

"Why?" the brown-haired woman wanted to know.

The green-skinned demon looked at them. "'Cause Angelcakes had to make a choice back in November, and he chose Cordy. Now Cordy has broken Angel's heart after he broke Buffy's. If he expects one iota of sympathy from the Slayer, he's in for a rude awakening."

"How the hell do you know all this?" Gunn demanded.

"When I read people, I *read* people," answered Lorne.

"You mean to tell me you extracted all that information from Angel's head in the span of a three-minute song?"

Lorne grinned. "All that and more. What can I say? I'm good at what I do."

Angel burst into the foyer, not happy to find his three employees standing around talking. "Are you coming with me or not? The sun set twenty minutes ago. We have an apocalypse to thwart, so you don't have time to chit-chat."

"Don't get your boxers in a bunch, Angelpie," Lorne said. "We'll be right out."

"Well hurry up. I told Giles we'd be there by ten and we still haven't picked up Faith yet," the vampire complained.

As they walked out the door, Gunn rolled his eyes. "I don't know what's worse, the prospect of the world ending or an angry vamp about to face his ex-lover."

"Well, it won't be a boring apocalypse, I can tell you that," Lorne added. "And thus begins the Buffy and Angel Show."

 

More

 

<< back