"You're My Bitch Now"

Author: Pamela
Contact:
destructo-girl@cox.net
Notes:
Remember when Sarah called that guy her bitch on SNL? That's where the idea came from...


"You've got to be kidding."

"Scared?"

"I'm not scared!"

"You're afraid that little old me is going to hurt you." Buffy replied with a sweet smile.

Angelus crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back on the duvet. "I'm not afraid of you… I'm exit only, Buffy."

Buffy gave him an incredulous look. "Okay, we'll just ignore the fact that I so do not believe you… it's only fair because I let you do it to me!"

"I never used a strap-on on you!"

"Yeah, but I let you stick it in my rear."

"And you loved it." Angelus replied with a smile, pleased with himself.

"Yes I did, Baby.. which is why I want to return the favor." Buffy answered, crawling on top of him to straddle his lap.

"Buffy you return the favor every time you let me fuck you in the ass." Angelus told her in a low voice, his hands lazily stroking her back and buttocks.

Buffy pulled away, standing in front of the duvet with her arms crossed over her chest indignantly and an annoyed look on her face. "Come on, you promised!"

Angelus sighed. "You complain like you didn't look fabulous in that outfit… which you did."

Buffy couldn't help but smile at the flattery, before she regained her senses and continued the argument. "Angel, it was all leather! I looked ridiculous!"

"You looked delicious." He grinned, standing up and walking over to her erotically.

Buffy placed a hand on his chest. "I don't care… a deal is a deal. Be a man and keep your end of it."

Angelus backed away, giving up the fight. Buffy smiled triumphantly and turned to get ready.


Angelus pretended to act bored as he positioned himself on his hands and knees, nude on the floor of his bedroom. Buffy knelt behind him, also nude; save for the black strap-on she wore.

"Relax, Baby." Buffy purred as she rubbed Vaseline over the dildo. "This is going to be fun!"

"Oh yeah.. this is right up there with torturing people with a chainsaw!" Angelus replied sarcastically. "More like just as much fun as being human with all those annoying feelings."

Buffy just smiled as she slowly slid the dildo into his tight anus. Reaching around him, she began to stroke his semi-erect cock into full hardness. She began to let out little grunts and moans of pleasure as the friction on her clit and the ultimate feeling of power drove her wild.

Slapping his ass, she declared "You're my bitch now!"

A few seconds later, she fell over the abyss into orgasm and ceased her thrusts as her body shook. Angelus took the opportunity to extract himself from the dildo and turn around. He quickly unstrapped the sex toy from her body and urged the ever-willing Buffy down to her back.

With no preamble, he thrust his erection into her tight, hot passage, placing his hands on her hips to pull her to him and get as deep inside her as possible. Feeling himself about to come, he moved his hand between their bodies and manipulated her nubbin.

She gasped sharply before shaking violently once more as she contracted tightly on his cock. He began spurting his seed deep inside her as he joined her in ecstasy.

A few moments later, Angelus still lay on top of his lover, enjoying the feel of her softly stroking circles on his back.

Smiling, she innocently asked, "Can we do that again soon?"

"Never again." He replied firmly, praying she wouldn't call him on it. He could never say no to her.

The End

 

<< back