Angel's Secrets

Fanfiction Submission   

Do you have fanfiction that I could post here? Great! Just check the guidelines below, and send me an email at saythewords(at)gmail.com.

Fanfiction Guidelines

  • Please include the title, a brief summary, and your name or nickname for credit. If you have a website, I'd be happy to link to it as part of giving you credit.
  • Let me know if you would like your email address posted so that visitors can send you feedback.
  • If you like, you can include further information for the readers, such as the time frame of the story, potential spoiler warnings for a certain episode, etc.
  • The story should have a minimum of spelling and grammatical errors.
  • No slash or NC-17 material, please. (This is a family friendly site.)

Sending the Fic

  • When sending the fic, option one is to copy and paste the story into the body of an email.
  • Or you can send the story as an attachment (as a Microsoft Word or Notepad document), but please send me an email first without attachments. I tend to delete emails - unopened - from unknown sources if they have large attachments.
  • Whichever way you choose, please put Angel fanfiction in the subject line, so I'll know it isn't spam.
  • Don't forget to include the requested info above!

And that's it! Those "rules" aren't so bad, are they? ;) Don't let them stop you from sending something in; chances are, if you take the time to offer, I can find a place for your submission! Email me at the address above if you have any questions.

Linking to Your Fanfic

If you have fanfiction posted on your site that I could link to, send me the URL at the email address above.


Fanfiction Index