Angel's Secrets

Creative Works   

A LifeTime's Learning Could Do No Wrong (Page 2)
By Buffy
angel_angelus(at)juno.com

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the BtVS characters.  They belong to Joss Whedon, WB, Mutant Enemies,etc.

. . .


Chapter 1

Later that night I ran from the place crying hysterically. It was day nothing could hurt me, Angel took off after me, saying he's sorry to Giles, and quickly went after me. He grabbed my arms and brought me to him. "I'm a monster, let me go!" I cried, trying to get away from him. "Stop this Letty! You're not a monster, you're my loving sister, who I love more then anything, now stop it!" Angel answered. I kept crying, but I went into his arms, he gently picked me up, and took me home. Angel walked into his room, and played me gently on his bed, and then snuggled up against me on the bed, pulling me close to him, and holding me tightly to him I loved being held by him, it alwayz felt so nice.

"Shh… we'll get threw this together, I won't let anything happen to you." Angel repeated it over and over almost like a song into my ear, to keep me calm. I always felt safe in his arms, and like nothing in the world could touch or harm me, I always would feel that way. Eternity. Some new they would die, others did not really care. But I knew I would live, and so would my brother. Gentle tears slipped on my face until I fell asleep, relaxing even more in his arms.

I woke up early in the morning, I got up, Angel still sound asleep. I walked down stairs to find the very thing I didn't want there. My suddenly must be doing slaying watcher. Mr. Eric Giles. I turned on my heels, but he grabbed me by the arm, and turned me around to face him. "We have training to do, since you missed school, you and your brother will come with me and train, then tonight you'll patrol." He told me sternly, and I could do nothing but comply.

"come, we don't have much time." Giles said to us, Angel had woken now and was going with us. I watched in amazement as Giles handed me a piece of wood, and expected me to snap it with just fingers, I did as he asked, and it snapped as if it where a pencil. I gasped and dropped the tiny pieces is fear. Pure fear, and nothing but. "good, now kicking training." Giles added, he got padded gear all put up for himself, and I kicked him in his stomach in his chest, I kicked his arm. Hard. When he tried to hit me. I was surprised by how use to this I became. It was strange, and frightening. But I got use to it. At least.

. . .

Page 2 of 2
To be continued...?

. . .


Fanfiction Index