Angel's Secrets

Creative Works   

Lost Time (Part 4)
By JFK
sugar7999(at)hotmail.com

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy Productions, ect. However the characters I made up are mine and I will sue if they are used without my permission. If you would like to use them or my story, e-mail me at: sugar7999(at)hotmail.com.

. . .

Part 4

Bruno, a security guard that was placed in front of the infant's crib, smiled to himself.

Bruno was half human and half demon. He sensed that the child's asinine parents had fallen asleep. Quickly, he mumbled:

"Hache, le blanch, christo"

Hurriedly, he picked up the baby. The spell he had just chanted would keep the parents asleep for hours. He picked up the child and drifted into the night.


. . .

Alexander Harris gasped. He had climbed up the side of the house to his God-son's room, in hopes of startling the kid's parents. But instead he saw a funky looking security guard disinigrate into thin air with the baby.

He had also heard the guard mumble something in a foreign language. Xander knew damn well that the guard probably wasn't an idiot, or he wouldn't have been able to pull this off. He had probably, no definetly put some kind of spell on Will's parents.

Xander ran back down the driveway and jumped into his Ford Explorer. While Driving down the gravel drive-way, he remembered something.

He had heard Giles mumbling about some new demon's place at an abandoned where-house about five-miles out of town. He decided to check it out.

Ordinarrily, Xander didn't think about planning things out. He was too arrogant and cocky to bother with such things. (Typical male). But now it was differant. A small, innocent litte baby might suffer. He had to think this out.

But Xander was the brightest light on the tree, he wasn't really sure of how to plan an ambush. That was Buffy's area of expertice.

But Buffy was probably conked out like a vegetable laying next to Alive-Boy.

Xander opened the glove compartment and pulled out a pistol. (Hey, this was 'Boca del Infierno', you couldn't be too careful.) He made sure it was loaded and slipped it into his coat pocket.

Pulling up about fifty feet away from the wherehouse so as not to make to much noise, Xander got out of his vehicle.

Slowly and quietly he walked around to the side entrance of the shit-hole of a building that was probably infested with blood suckers.

He knew the area well. When Xander, Willow and Jesse had been kids, they would bike up here and play. That was, of course, when the biggest concern he had was the Bronco's making it to the super-bowl. Now he worried about creepy-crawlies beating the hell out of him.

Xander reached the side entrance and was surprised to see no one gaurding the door (or slidey thingy that wheeled shut, whichever you prefer).

He stood and looked inside. He saw the security guard holding the baby before a large green demon with a big head.

Xander didn't waste any time. Quickly he fired three shots at the demon. It tumbled to the floor in a heap. Will started crying, and the security guard (who Xander just knew Angel would beat the living hell out of) looked up sharply.

Xander shot him too. He aso crumbled to the floor in a heap, dropping the baby. Xander dashed over to the hard concrete floor, picked up the baby, and ran for it.

When safely in his car with the baby on his lap, Xander tried to comfort the kid. Didn't help.

But Alexander Harris was shocked. He had actually done something right. His parents would be shocked.

No, wait. He coudn't tell his parents about the slayer/vampy thing. They would put him in a mental institution. Again. Hell, when he was seven and had told them that he wanted to be super-man, they had taken him too a shrink.

Finally he pulled up to the mansion and got out. He had quite a story to tell.

. . .

Page 4 of 5
Read the next part
>>

Okay, Okay. I suck at action. Next time I'll put more thought into it. Feedback is important, flames are fine to. Please send feedback! sugar7999(at)hotmail.com

. . .


Fanfiction Index