Krissy

"Aegean Sky"
Buffy finds her "normal" life... short drabble fic.
B/Wes

"Awake"
This is so short that, to write a summary would be giving away the plot. So, all I'm saying is future-fic.
B/X

"Be My Valentine"
Buffy and Riley engage in a little Valentine's Day making up... smut ensues.
B/R, NC17

"Five Babies"
Riley's POV as he waits at Buffy's bedside after she has given birth. Make sure you have tissues ready because this story is quite angsty.
B/R

"The Garden"
Joyce reminisces about her daughter, Buffy.
No Pairing

"The Gift"
This story is the sequel to "Five Babies." Told from Joyce's POV, Riley and Buffy get their happy ending.
B/R

"Helpless No More"
An alternate ending to the Season Three episode "Helpless". Giles looks for Buffy after their confrontation in the library.
B/Other, NC17

"Lonely Nights"
Spike comes back to Sunnydale and confides in Buffy. Spoilers for the Season Three episode, "Lover's Walk".
B/S

"The Man In The Green Sweater"
Riley returns to Sunnydale several months after the battle with Glory.
B/R

"Once Upon A Wish"
Set in "The Wish" universe, Buffy finally comes to Sunnydale and sees what her life might have been like.
B/A, NC17

"Promise Of Love"
Riley decides to leave Buffy, but can he?
B/R

"Prophecy Girl Revisited"
What might have happened during the events of "Prophecy Girl" had Buffy been unable to defeat the Master. WARNING! This is not a nice story! Don't read it if you can't handle it.
B/Master, NC17

"Reunite"
After years apart, Buffy is reunited with a very special friend.
No Pairing

"A Slayer Of My Very Own"
A short POV by Wesley upon meeting Buffy for the first time. This is a retelling of a scene in "Bad Girls."
B/G

"Spike and Buffy Go To Walmart"
Doesn't the title explain it all? Takes place during the summer Buffy ran away; she and Spike are together and shopping.
B/S

"Tears Of Solace"
Set seven years after the end of Season Three, Angel returns to Sunnydale, with hopes of rekindling his romance with Buffy. He finds things have changed drastically in his absence.
B/A

 

<< back