The Christabel Chronicles

"Christabel"
When Buffy finds herself in 1898 England, she'll do just about anything to get home. However, the ritual she must complete with Angelus throws her off.... and the results surprise her even more.
NC17

"The Looking Glass"
Everyone from William in the past to Angel in the present, reflects on the events in Christabel and how it is affecting them all.

"Distorted Mirrors"
Buffy learns more about the situation she is now in and it's time for some decisions.
NC17

"An Invitation To Eternity"
Now that everything has been settled, Buffy must adjust to her new life with Angelus and William in a time where women are just property to be owned.
NC17

"Interlude: Meanwhile, Back In Sunnydale"
Everyone back in the present discusses what to do about the disappearance of Buffy.

"Interlude: Luncheon"
Lunch at the mansion ... and tensions are high.

"Stranger In A Strange Land"
Buffy has been in her new life for a month as she reflects on the changes she has undergone and the discoveries she has made about herself and others. Contains nonconsensual sex.
NC17

"A Birthday Celebration"
It's Buffy's birthday, but since there is no chance of her having to avoid the apocolypse, fight a demon, or deal with the loss of a soul, her day ought to be perfect, right? Well, this is Buffy we are talking about.
NC17

"London By Moonlight"
When Buffy is bored one night, she manages to convince William to take her out, since Angelus is not around to say no. Will they manage to stay out of trouble? Probably not....
NC17

"Traditions, or The Rights of the Sire"
As vampires gather at their home for final preparations for the battle against the Master, Angelus announces to all that Buffy is his childe.
NC17

"The Oath"
With his mind on the upcoming battle with the Master, Angelus makes a pact. Takes place the same night as "Traditions."

"Repurcussions"
In the aftermath of the battle with the Master, Buffy has some issues to work through or else risk becoming another Drusilla... or worse. Contains B/Master & Master/Other.
NC17

"Interlude: The Morning After"
Back in Sunnydale, everyone is trying to find a way to bring Buffy back... and keep her absence a secret.

"Tailor Made"
Buffy learns what London society is all about.
NC17

"A Desire That Dare Not Speak It's Name"
While Buffy was out shopping in Tailor Made Angelus and William were not just sitting around, twiddling their thumbs....
NC17

"A Change Of Scenery"
Angelus decides that Buffy could use something different... so off the Bath they are!
NC17

"Adventures In Bath"
Buffy and Angelus' vacation grows more interesting with jealous females, a murder mystery and confessions of the soul.
NC17

"Triptych"
William joins Buffy and Angelus on their vacation as they both try to deal with the truth of her life with Angel. Also, a character from the past reappears, possibly putting everything our threesome have in jeopardy.

"Further Adventures In Bath"
The threesome's reunion is interrupted by the arrival of Alicia, which Buffy must deal with. Plus, it's time to go home.
NC17

"The Gathering"
The trio arrives in Paris for the centennial gathering of the clans, wherein Buffy finds a most unlikely companion, and Angelus is faced with the highly infuriating possibility that he could very well lose his claim on Buffy. Contains B/Other female, NC17

"Altered Reflections"
Events in Paris continue to build and the trio discovers that for every door that closes, a window opens.
(contains nonconsensual M/F & F/F sex) NC17

"Entries and Intervals"
Via her diary and flashbacks, Buffy recounts the last months of 1899 as she awaits the arrival of a new century.
NC17

"Chianti & Gondolas"
Buffy is in Venice on her twentieth birthday drinking too much Chianti and listening to Italian opera. Enter Angelus and a gondola.
NC17

"Alicia"
A conversation with Alicia sheds some light on a few interesting topics. (contains F/F)
NC17

"Unseen, Unwritten"
How much of what we do is seen? What about what we write? How much gets read? What happens to those letters we write but never send? Do others read our letters? What do we tell in diaries that we don't in letters? A primarily epistolary look at the year 1900.

"Londontowne, 1963"
Buffy meets up with an old friend... sort of.

 

<< back