Gabriele Schulz

"About Last Year..."
It's the night before Buffy's birthday. Only a year before tragedy struck, but when doesn't tragedy strike on her b-day? She's cursed that way. Perhaps this is the year to break it.
B/G, NC17

"Afterlife"
Buffy finds out something lifechanging, when she takes a glimpse into afterlife.
B/G

"Cranky"
Giles is mad, Buffy's on a mission. I bet you'd like to see them prove themselves.
B/G, NC17

"Deliverance"
Giles discovers the secret behind Buffy's current behavior with regard to him.
B/G, NC17

"Giving"
When Buffy overhears a conversation between Giles and Cordelia she finally comes to her senses.
B/G, NC17

"Happiness"
Angel is human and Buffy is sooo happy... or is she? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
B/G & B/A

"Happy Valentine's Day"
Giles involuntarily confesses his love to Buffy. Luckily for him she returns his feelings.
B/G, NC17

"Honestly"
A truth spell renders Buffy and Giles (what else?) incapable of telling a lie. Interesting new tid-bits come to light.
B/G, NC17

"It Was A Dark And Stormy Night..."
...and Buffy and Giles need somewhere to hold up for the night. Hmmm... that abandoned warehouse over there looks fitting.
B/G, NC17

"A Misunderstanding"
Buffy's new beau catches her and Giles in a rather bizarre and compromising situation. However, this misunderstanding could prove very beneficial.
B/G, NC17

"Not Even Close"
Buffy tries, yes, she tries very, very hard to seduce her watcher. Clueless much? Get it together G'man!
B/G, NC17

"The Nothing Series"
Buffy and Giles develope a physical relationship before realizing that their needs extend much further.
B/G, NC17

"The Parallels Series"
Giles' true feelings are forced to the surface in a parallel universe, where his relationship with Buffy is considerably different.
B/G, NC17

"Sketches"
Cordelia needs some help with a project of hers and Buffy decides to pitch in... Giles' reaction is more than apparent from the start.
B/G, NC17

"Surrender"
The Council has kidnapped Buffy and Giles. Any reasonably plausible escape is attached to a horrible ultimatum. The choices made could change their lives forever.
B/G, NC17

"Uncontrollable"
Giles shares some friendly banter with Buffy's new beau Michael when she overhears something that... well, that he certainly didn't intend for her to ever discover.
B/G & B/Other, NC17

"Wash Away"
Buffy can't resist a naked Giles. And who could blame her?
B/G, NC17

 

<< back