Summary

Faith’s hatred for Buffy runs deep.

Info

Browse

You can browse our archive in several ways:

By Author

By Date

Fanfiction: Disarm You With a Smile

NOTE: I got the title from the song ‘Disarm’ by Smashing Pumpkins, just because I thought it was nifty. I would like to thank Jessica, for editing all of my fics to the best of her abilities. She is a genius.

I hate you so much, B! You have no idea, do you? Well, you’ve always been stupid. I should show you, kill you. Rip out your intestines and strangle you! Don’t fight back, B. You know you want to die. Don’t know why, you have such a great fucktastic life! Check me out, am I the rhyme girl now? You have that bitter little death wish, God and everybody ‘cept your friends know you do. Don’t know why they’re still your friends. You never tell them anything. Surprised none of them haven’t grabbed you by the neck and placed a blade to your throat.

And that’s what I’m doing right now, isn’t it? I want to see blood, baby. Your blood. Let it drip and cleanse me of my past. I won’t be so fucked up without you around, you know that, don’t you? Fuck the fact I’m killin’ a human, you’re not a human, B. You’re nothing to me, no, you’re everything to me! Everything I hate, everything I want to end.

Oh yeah, it is too late. You drove me this far, no turning back. Time to get what’s comin’ at you B and I’m here to give it to you. Fuckin’ A-right I’m ready to watch you die. By my hands, baby. I want you to cry on the outside, cry and scream through your fucking veins! Don’t tell me what to do, B. You don’t have the right. No, not anymore. You never did!

Always thinkin’ you’re better than me, B. I’m here to prove you wrong. I’m watching blood drip now, baby. This blade is in your flesh and it stings, doesn’t it? Now you know how I feel! You sting me like some fucking stinger on one of those little bees. Buzzing little B, gonna sting me? Already have. Gonna cut that stinger right off of you and what are you gonna do now, huh?

Move from your arm and to your stomach. Rip those high-priced clothes that I’ll never be able to buy. I want to watch you die! Love that pain in your eyes, baby. Let it spill free, I want to watch you cry!

Didn’t think I was serious, did you? Now are you goin’ to take me seriously, B? You won’t be alive to do that! Because you’re going to be dead. Fuck, you’re already dead. Oh, it’s hurting now, isn’t it? The truth? What about this? Shove that knife into your gut and oh, it’s so good B. You have no idea how it feels, you’re too scared to even try. You want to do it to me now, don’t you? Don’t worry, I’m going to do that job for you!

Jerk it up, to the ribs, baby. The blood’s everywhere, all over me. The way it’s supposed to be. Your blood on me, the blood I drained out of you. Now I’m gonna watch you die. I can see it in your eyes, life fading away. I jerk it out and slam it back in and I can’t believe how great this is.

You’re dead now, makin’ sure of that. Cutting your heart out, B. And you can fill it, can’t you? Like how it feels?

I’m finished now, done with you. Time to move on. Put your body parts in a box and mail them to all your friends, I’ll make sure I’ll be there to see their faces.

Am I a thing worth saving now, baby?