FanFic


All submissions must follow the FanFic Rules. Please read them
Before sending any FanFic. It's appreciated.

Send fanfic: mlee@blkswan.com

Disclaimer: All characters are property of Mutant Enemy, Inc and 20th Century Fox. None of our writers are receiving a profit from this section. This is purely for entertainment purposes.


Title
Author
Date
Never Bet the Devil Someone Else's Head DaddyCatALSO

3.31.05

August 2005; Xander wasn't supposed to find out Anya was alive and back on earth. Now that he has, his head is forfeit to the demon lord who owns her parole.


Death and War Pagan Pylea Princess

12.19.04

Buffy’s funeral. I was never satisfied when we didn’t get to see her friends mourning.


Redemption or Revenge: Part 3 Zack

9.04.04

I know I promised this would be the conclusion....I lied. Part two left us with Willow convincing Dru to go after Spike and his new lover...


Redemption or Revenge: Part 2 - Hungry Zack

7.29.04

Spike, having been chased out of sunnydale for trying to rape Buffy, Has his chip removed, and goes back to killing. In an attemt to stop him, Wesley breaks Faith out of prison. She catches up to the blonde vampire, and the two fight. We left them with Spike the victor of that confrontation.


Two Soldiers Down Cordelia Chse

6.30.04

"White. All around whiteness. Cordelia's hazel eyes fluttered open and she let out a gasp, seeing people lined up before a pair of golden gates." - "Cliche much?"


Alone Otts

6.09.04

If someone were writing this, they’d begin like Snoopy begins his crime stories, typing on a typewriter on the roof of his doghouse....


Redemption or Revenge Zack

6.01.04

What if Spike had got the chip removed instead of being given his soul back? Would he have still save the world? Here's my take on the events following the very end of season 6.


Final Parting Jojo

5.28.04

We all know who was missing from the finale; this is a scene I wrote which I think really should’ve been there, a scene I dreamed about…*sigh*


The Beginning? (Part 1) Sean Riley

5.24.04

Rain…why does it always seem to rain at dramatic moments in our plain of existence?  For a more remarkable finish?  Who knows…


For All Eternity ScoobyMacSis

5.23.04

This takes place a few minutes after the whole Cookie dough scene. What if Spike still was controlled by The First? What if he did not know that the Kiss between Angel and Buffy was just a hello and goodbye kiss?


Love Never Fades Aeryn

5.19.04

Wes after Fred's death, set after Time Bomb.


Possession Kristi

5.18.04

Angel's reaction to Dracula and Buffy's "thing". Let's pretend Riley never existed (isn't that a nice world) Written for Duck's fluffathon. Requests were growly, possessive Angel and quippy Buffy. Restrictions were no mention of B/S or B/A and no kids.


Reflection semaht

5.12.04

Teenage Fred Burkle encounters a vision of the future. More a "vignette" than a story.


How She Died Kristi

4.06.04

Angel's reaction to Buffy's season 5 death. I hated the very little we saw on the screen about it so this is my version of what happened.


Deja Vu Jojo

3.11.04

Deja vu is totally what it used to be!


Robin to Batman Sami

3.03.04

Gunn was feeling cranky in a recuiter's office.


The Tall (Firefly) G Thing

2.15.04

Simon, Wash, and Jayne play cards in a story that takes place about three years after we last saw them in "Objects in Space".


Angel Baby Sami

2.14.04

It was just a regular case for Angel Investigations.


Upholding Tradition fiatlux

12.08.03

Xander and Anya observe a Christmas tradition (takes place within the Season 6 canon)


God Loves Ugly Fat Tony

11.24.03

Spike and Dru’s relationship is tested when a ritual they perform has unexpected outcomes.


Knowledge Sami

11.16.03

Knowledge is always painful.


Art Deco Sami

10.23.03

Drusilla & Spike in the roaring twenties.


Push Sami

10.20.03

She must be in pain; she's direct and quiet when she's hurting.


True Love Fat Tony

10.15.03

In an attempt to get Buffy to stop holding back, Angelus puts a spell on Buffy to make her stop loving him, but is careless… Set shortly after “Innocence”.


Confession fiatlux

10.08.03

Angel has something important to tell Cordelia… Takes place in AtS S3, after Connor returns from the Q'Toth.

...But Wishing Makes It So... DaddyCatALSO

10.02.03

Vengeance Demons can be tricky, as Jared discovers. But this wish seems to be working out for good. Or is it?

Slayer Fat Tony

9.15.03

A young unpopular sloppy girl gets a surprise visit from the scoobies informing her she's a slayer.

Lavender Lovers [Rated PG-13: Sexual Overtones] Spoilerwhore

9.15.03

What if Willow didn't *have to* make a choice between Tara and Oz?

Traveler interlude Sami

9.13.03

The Scoobies find out about Xander's new job. Sequel to Traveler.

Kingman's Bluff, Pt. 2 OttsFiveByFive

7.10.03

Someone grabbed her, hard. But it wasn’t Buffy. “I’ll put an end to you, girl!” a gruff male voice growled. In spite of herself, Willow screamed, which struck her as kind of ridiculous...

The Three Sisters Sami

7.03.03

"My eyelids were a bright golden light and my eyes burned. I clawed at my face trying to get it off but it was like film, with hardly anything to get off. I felt Xander and Buffy trying to help me but I was already gone."

Mote It Be Sami

7.03.03

Love spells go wonky, Dawn gives good advice, and Anya forgives Xander.

Kingman's Bluff, Pt. 1 OttsFiveByFive

7.02.03

Willow Rosenberg had never known such a clarity of purpose in her entire life. Longer than she could remember, she'd thought of herself as ridiculously, pitifully small...

Traveler Sami

6.15.03

Xander's been given a mission. set between seasons 3 & 4.

Angel: Changing Faces/Places Josh

6.14.03

An old friend of Gunn's arrives in town, bringing trouble with him, that causes heartbreak and disaster for both Fred and Gunn. Soon, people find themselves resorting to desperate, shocking measures... Meanwhile, Angel travels to a remote region of Africa to rescue a town from a plague of vicious demons.

Bring Me To Life Jojo (the zeppo)

5.06.03

Buffy’s POV as she is driven further into the darkness

Hallucinations Sami

4.24.03

Spike hallucinates.

Shadows in the Grass: a World Beyond the Wall story DaddyCatALSO

3.26.03

Several years after having accepted exile from earth as part of a spell to eliminate most supernatural evil there, the former Scoobies, Fang Gang, and firends both living and resurrected have built a comfortable, prosperous community. And they've grown substantially by taking in fugitive slaves from the demon-ruled empires of the continent of Aturey. A situation that slaveholders cannot tolerate has arisen and action will be taken. Includes some Spuffy action.


The Key to the Destroyers Heart Psycho BA Shipper

1.20.03

After the ubervamp, Nosferatu, beat up Buffy Dawn got scared she might lose her sister again. Not to let it happen this time she went to LA determined to find help from the Angel team.


Take a Bow The Zeppo

1.05.03

Alternate Season 3 ending. After the Mayor and Faith kidnap Angel and terrorize him, both Buffy and Angel are faced with decisions that will change their lives forever.


For Loving Me The Zeppo

12.31.02

A letter from Angel to Buffy.


Awakening [Part 1] Eric Hendrix

12.17.02

What if Spike found a way do destroy his chip? This is a story that looks at that possibility in an alternate last half of Season Six.


The Words to Say Goodbye The Zeppo

12.9.02

A different version of Graduation Day. What if Angel had said goodbye?


Buffy Genesis Nighthawk

11.??.02

"Now the Bronze was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Joss was hovering over the waters..."


The Return CrossandStake

11.18.02

Spike returns from Africa to find that he isn't the only one who has changed.


Answers The Zeppo

11.14.02

When Angel finds out about Spike and his newly restored soul, he heads to Sunnydale for some explanations.


Twas The Night Before Christmas (HC Special Parody) Lonewolf & Life's A Show

11.12.02

The great old holiday story...with a little hellmouth twist.


Leap of Faith *Stars*

10.25.02

An alternate universe fic where all characters are human. When Buffy and Angel meet for the first time, it's love at first sight. But some unfortunate turn of events causes some major problems for these starcrossed lovers.


FanFic Archive