The Sin Wagon Series

"We Rarely Talk"
Buffy and Spike meet in an alley for some lust-filled sex... but is it more meaningful than that?
NC17

"Chains"
Buffy and Spike awaken naked and chained together... facing a very angry Angel.
NC17

"Bound"
It's the morning after and Buffy finds herself in bed with Angel and Spike.
NC17

"Aggression"
When Spike gets too rough with Buffy, Angel decides it's time to teach his childe a lesson.
NC17

"The Altar"
When Buffy arrives at the mansion looking for her lovers, she gets quite a surprise.
NC17

"Saturday"
It's time for Buffy to pay up for the bet she made with Spike.
NC17

"Another Trip To The Altar "
This time Buffy gets to be the dominant one!
NC17

"The Initiative"
In Laure's version of "The Initiative," Spike gets captured by the commandoes. Will his lovers be able to save him?

"Pain Into Pleasure"
The guys catch Buffy in a lie and Angel punishes her, teaching her that pain can easily turn to pleasure.
NC17

"It's A Furry Halloween"
It's Halloween, season four, and Spike has the perfect costume to accompany Little Red Buffy to her party. Meanwhile, Angel gets stuck handing out candy to greedy children.
NC17

"Risks and Rewards"
Set sometime after The Initiative--still not dealing with that plot twist. Buffy meets Spike for a risky tryst and Angel doesn't take well to the thought of losing a lover.
NC17

"Feeding Frenzy"
The guys worry Buffy is getting too thin, so they have some fun with food!
NC17

"Dominance Granted"
Buffy heads to the mansion after class to surprise her lovers and finds a huge surprise herself.
NC17

 

<< back