An Immortal Love

"An Immortal Love"
When Angel returns from Hell, and how he has to face all the changes that have occured since he lost his soul many months before.
NC17

"Car Shopping"
Angel's looking to buy a car, and Buffy comes along to help. VERY close to plotless smut. <eg>
NC17

"Slumber Party"
Cordelia decides to throw a "welcome home" party for Buffy and Angel, followed by an all girl's night for Buffy, Willow and Cordelia. Could anything be more fun? Well, of course, but read it anyway!
NC17

"Love in the Afternoon"
Angel picks Buffy up after her first day back at school... and he has a little announcement to make! Will Buffy be able to deal with her boyfriend and mother's new relationship?
NC17

"Band Candy"
What if the episode "Band Candy" had included a human Angel? Basically this is the transcript of the episode with Angelness thrown in. Which, of course, makes it much more fun!
NC17

"Sex, Lies & Videotape"
It's time for everyone to face the aftermath of "Band Candy." Buffy finds out what really happened between her mother and Giles... how will she react?
NC17

"Date Night"
Poor Angel! He's horny... but it's Buffy's time of the month and she has cramps- which means he gets no sympathy. It also doesn't help that she's not reacting well to Joyce having a date. And if that's not enough, Xander has invited himself over.

"The Christmas Gift"
It's Buffy and Angel's first Christmas together, but of course there is turmoil. How will Buffy feel about Angel going across the country without her for the holidays?
NC17

"New Years in the Big Apple"
When Buffy and Angel explore New York together, they expect to find many surprises.... but are they ready for their relationship to make a major change?
NC17

"Don't Get Drunk In Vegas"
When Buffy and Angel return from New York, they find that there has been some major changes while they were gone. What exactly did Joyce and Giles do?

"Playing Catch Up"
With her engagement and her mother's marriage, Buffy has plenty of news to share with her friends!

"Fact Plus"
Looks like someone was paid a visit by the stork! However, it might not be who you think!

"Sister Act"
After nearly eighteen years as an only child, Buffy discovers her life is in for some drastic changes.... but does she think they are good or bad ones?
NC17

"Eighteen"
It's Buffy's eighteenth birthday and a time for great big family celebrations. But with Buffy and Joyce's fathers coming to town, how will Angel and Giles fare?
NC17

"Even Angels Do Stupid Guy Things"
Okay, Angel really isn't perfect... because he really screws things up with Buffy!

"Groveling on V-Day"
It's Valentine's Day, but since Buffy isn't even speaking to Angel, how will it ever be a good one? Can even Mr. Romance even save the day?
NC17

"Buffy's Baby"
Angel arrives home from a business trip.... to find Buffy with a baby? Okay, she's got some 'splaining to do!
NC17

"Troubles of the Hellmouth Kind"
So, if you haven't noticed, the vampiric activity in Sunnydale has been sort of... lacking. This fic explains why!
NC17

"Wedding Plans"
Like a typical man, Angel's not helping at all with the wedding and Buffy is fed up! Will he get his act together before Buffy gets fed up and kicks him to the curb?
NC17

"The Responsibilities of Sisterhood"
Joyce and Giles find out the sex of their baby, then assign Buffy a very important job: Naming her sibling.

"Spring Break"
In honor of their senior year Spring Break, the gang decides to head down to Disneyland for a week of fun. Angel and Xander on a trip together? That'll be... interesting.
NC17

"The Name Game"
It's time for Buffy to announce her little brother's name! How will Joyce and Giles feel about it?

"Symptoms"
Buffy's trying to deal with the effects of her condition while keeping it a secret.

"Confessions"
The secret comes out when Buffy's best friends force her to tell them about her strange behavior.

"Slayage Mishaps"
Xander learns why it's never a good idea to sneak up on a slayer in a cemetary.

"Always Tell The Truth"
Buffy's lying, Angel's lying.... and it's making the situation much worse!

"Breaking Up Is Hard To Do"
Buffy finally takes some action regarding her pregnancy and Angel... but is she really making the best decision?

"Reconciliation"
Now that Angel knows the truth, he and Buffy are sure to get back together, right? Of course not! That would be way too easy!

"Telling Dad"
It's time for Buffy and Angel to tell Hank about the baby. Oh, that's sure to be interesting!

"Happy Mother's Day"
It's Buffy's first mother's day as a mom herself and Angel makes it his mission to make it an enjoyable holiday. But is even Angel a match for morning sickness?
NC17

"Prom Night"
It's time for the senior prom, and Buffy and Angel go all out!
NC17

"Surprise"
It's Angel's birthday.... and he's really going to like his gift.
NC17

"Graduation"
Miracle of miracles, Buffy is graduating high school! That means Hank is coming to town... which spells trouble for Angel.

"Begging Works"
How does Buffy get Angel to do what she wants? By begging, of course! But will it work?
NC17

"The Omen"
Buffy has a dream that deeply disturbs her. But is it prophetic or just a dream?
NC17

"Early Arrival"
Turns out Buffy's dream was prophetic.... but it's not exactly as she thought.

"Homecoming"
Everyone welcomes little Tobias Giles into the world!

"Happy Father's Day"
Buffy and Giles have a little bonding and we see just how much their relationship has changed. Meanwhile, Buffy wants to give Angel a great first Father's Day!
NC17

"Shopping Hell"
Angel, Buffy, Xander and Cordelia. At the mall. Can you say "Uh oh?"

"Pre-Wedding Hysteria"
It's right before Buffy and Angel's wedding and everything is falling apart. Will they make it down the aisle?

"Wedding Day"
It's the big day! Will everything go smoothly?

"Honeymoon"
Well, they made it through the wedding so now it's time for fun in Hawaii!
NC17

"Maternity Woes"
Well, the honeymoon is over. Literally. Buffy is pregnant and not loving it.
NC17

"Jealousy"
Would Angel really have an affair or is Buffy just jealous? Well, things aren't always as you might think....

"Scared"
Buffy and Cordelia see The Blair Witch Project and now the slayer must deal with one freaked out beauty queen.

"Saying Goodbye"
Summer is over and it's time for friends to say goodbye as they enter a new phase in their lives. Does that mean relationships must end?

"Baby Shopping"
Buffy and Angel go shopping for their baby. Will they survive a day of clothes, cribs, monitors, etc?

"Unexpected"
After a night of fun, will Buffy and Angel's lives change forever?
NC17

"Aftermath"
It's time to deal with the repurcussions of the accident.

"Old Enemies, New Friends"
When Spike returns and runs into Buffy, how will he react to a pregnant slayer? Not as you might expect...

"Harmonization"
Angel has to leave his very pregnant wife to go to New York City, which is something he really doesn't want to do. Meanwhile, Joyce files for divorce.

"Halloween Havoc"
Buffy is trying to find a Halloween costume that fits her while Cordelia tries to find a date. It's sure to be a fun holiday!

"Quality Time"
Buffy and Angel desperatly need time alone, but nobody is willing to give them a moment of privacy!
NC17

"Thanksgiving: Family Sucks"
Time for yet another family holiday... and this time all Hell breaks loose!

"Power Shower"
It's time for the baby shower! But this is a special one where boys are included! Fun, huh?

"It's Time"
Buffy goes into labor!

"And Baby Makes Three"
Buffy and Angel meet their baby.

"Sleep Deprivation"
When Buffy struggles to juggle being a full time student and a fill time mother, she finds herself a bit overwhelmed. Looks like it's Angel to the rescue!

"A Big Family Christmas"
Buffy and Angel have their first Christmas with little Jacob. Can you say aww?

"Six Weeks"
It's been six weeks since Jacob was born, you know what that means, right? Right? Well, if you are a twelve year old (and reading this series after I told you not to) and you don't know, it means you can have sex! But does Buffy want to?
NC17

"The End"
Buffy and Angel hit a rough patch in their relationship.... is their marriage over?
NC17

"Everything To Be Thankful For"
It's time for Thanksgiving again, and this year have a lot to be thankful for.

"Loss"
Buffy and Angel experience a major disappointment that leaves them heartbroken.

"Renewal"
Buffy, Angel and Jacob go on a long delayed vacation.
NC17

"Back Home"
After their vacation, Buffy and Angel's back home are different.
NC17

"Easter Fun and Surprises"
It's Easter, time for family, fun and surprise announcements.

 

<< back