reads // fanfiction // buffy & giles stories

#

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

"About Last Year..." by Gabriele Schulz
It's the night before Buffy's birthday. Only a year before tragedy struck, but when doesn't tragedy strike on her b-day? She's cursed that way. Perhaps this is the year to break it.
B/G, NC17

"The Abyss Series" by Blair Provence
Buffy, Giles, Willow and Xander cope with the events of the Spring Fling and a not-so-happy birthday.
B/G, NC17

"Afterlife" by Gabriele Schulz
Buffy finds out something lifechanging, when she takes a glimpse into afterlife.
B/G

"The Alternity Series" by Blair Provence
The Ascension has passed, but greater threats are left behind. Buffy and Giles are left to make decisions that no one in their life should have to...
B/G, NC17

"Being Bad" by Holly
This takes place over the summer after Graduation. Giles teaches Buffy how to be good at being bad.
B/G, NC17

"Beyond Forever" by Gail Christison
Sequel to "Once and Forever." Buffy and Giles are trying to start a life together. Joyce is not impressed. Giles is hurt on patrol and ends up in a coma. Subsequent plot involves those who hurt him and why, with lots of hurt, comfort, love, and Scooby interaction along the way.
B/G

"Blast From The Past" by Gail Christison
Giles has unsettling visitors from the past. Buffy offers to help out. :-)
B/G, NC17

"Blue Eyes" by Gail Christison
Willow tells Buffy a few home truths after the events of Where the Wild Things Are. Buffy is promted to go and see Giles perform by herself.
B/G

"The Blurry Vision Series" by Arkin
The Council has discovered a new way to "help" Buffy conform. Can she possibly survive the ordeal?
B/G

"Boy Smell Nice, Man Smell Nicer" by Holly
Buffy, still in all her primitive glory, takes it upon herself to inadvertently embarass her ex-watcher to all hell.
B/G, NC17

"Cranky" by Gabriele Schulz
Giles is mad, Buffy's on a mission. I bet you'd like to see them prove themselves.
B/G, NC17

"Deliverance" by Gabriele Schulz
Giles discovers the secret behind Buffy's current behavior with regard to him.
B/G, NC17

"Destiny's Doorstep" by Gail Christison
Post Graduation Day, Buffy surprises Giles with one of his favorite things: kayaking. Along the way they discover their real feelings for each other, before a catastrophic event plunges things into real angst and drama.
B/G, NC17

"Don't Give Your Heart" by Gail Christison
Ethan causes problems and leaves Giles trapped in his own mind. Buffy has to go in after him and finds herself with an inside view of his life from childhood onwards.
B/G

"Dream" by Gail Christison
Buffy's lonely Valentine's Day suddenly isn't quite so lonely anymore.
B/G

"Enchantment" by Gail Christison
A little Buffy and Giles romance fic as they spend some time together after the events of Recognition.
B/G

"Epiphany in Shades of Summer" by Gail Christison
Giles decides to get away from things for awhile. Events force Buffy to follow him on his hike.
B/G, NC17

"Ever Aftering" by Gail Christison
Sequel to "Recognition." A little Buffy and Giles romance fic as they spend some time together after the events of Recognition.
B/G

"Faith's Consequences" by Blair Provence
What really drove Faith to join forces with the Mayor at the end of Consequences? An episode gap-filler.
B/G

"For Her" by Arkin
Buffy's life is threatened and Giles doesn't find that easy to swallow.
B/G

"Forever" by Gail Christison
Sometime after Restless, Buffy goes to ask Giles to patrol with her. An exploration of each other's feelings and the events that have shaped their lives leads to revelation, declaration, passion and love.
B/G, NC17

"Forgone Conclusion" by Gail Christison
Buffy finds Giles in an embarrassing situation...whackiness ensues.
B/G, NC17

"The Futures Series" by Blair Provence
This is potentally a new series focussing on Buffy and Giles, the year after graduation. In this story, Buffy and Giles begin a new year, confronting both promise and pain.
B/G, NC17

"Giving" by Gabriele Schulz
When Buffy overhears a conversation between Giles and Cordelia she finally comes to her senses.
B/G, NC17

"Goodnight, My Love, Remember That You're Mine, Sweetheart" by Arkin
Sad. Very very sad...
B/G

"Hallelujah" by Gail Christison
Giles loses a bet. During the payoff Buffy has an epiphany and relents before romance and fun ensue.
B/G

"Happiness" by Gabriele Schulz
Angel is human and Buffy is sooo happy... or is she? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
B/G & B/A

"Happy Valentine's Day" by Gabriele Schulz
Giles involuntarily confesses his love to Buffy. Luckily for him she returns his feelings.
B/G, NC17

"Have Pain, Will Travel" by Arkin
The vampires have organized and are no longer out to feed, but to kill. Buffy seems to be numero ono on their list and so, incapacitated, she is forced to hit the road to protect herself and those she loves.
B/G

"Heartbeat" by Gail Christison
Xander loses Giles to vampires during a battle. The gang does not find a body. Dramatic episode for both Giles and Buffy.
B/G

"Helpless Love" by Arkin
There's been waaay too much pain and suffering this past little while. Let the healin' (and the lovin' ;-) begin!
B/G

"The Hero" by Gail Christison
A short, fun story with a different take on our Watcher. Written as an antidote to the Giles-lacking fourth season, and the frustration around that time.
B/G

"Higher Education Series" by Holly
When Riley goes to Giles to learn about Buffy, he sets something in motion that makes everyone learn a lot.
B/G, NC17

"Honestly" by Gabriele Schulz
A truth spell renders Buffy and Giles (what else?) incapable of telling a lie. Interesting new tid-bits come to light.
B/G, NC17

"If We're Together" by Gail Christison
Buffy sees a side of her Watcher she didn't know, and a side of herself she didn't expect. Horseriding, romance, passion, fun.
B/G

"If Wishes Were Horses" by Gail Christison
Dawn wants to do riding lessons, but Buffy doesn't have a clue, so she goes to Giles for help and discovers a side of her Watcher she didn't know, and a side of herself she didn't expect. Horseriding, romance, passion, fun.
B/G, NC17

"An Interesting Concept" by TrinityLast
Fictional Season Four. B/G Fun, in a street thug kinda way.
B/G, NC17

"International Nursery Slayer" by Arkin
To stop the INS from deporting Giles, Buffy moves in with Giles to convince them that he really is her legal guardian. The real trouble though starts when due to a spell Buffy turns 4 years old...
B/G

"It Was A Dark And Stormy Night..." by Gabriele Schulz
...and Buffy and Giles need somewhere to hold up for the night. Hmmm... that abandoned warehouse over there looks fitting.
B/G, NC17

"Just Giles" by Holly
Giles thinks Buffy is taking him for granted. Buffy is dealing with her Olivia issues.
B/G, NC17

"Life or Death By The Word" by Arkin
Decisions are made and fate is sealed.
B/G

"A Little Pre-Joss Merriment" by Arkin
Buffy and Giles share one of those rare moments of happiness.
B/G

"Last Dance" by Gail Christison
An Alternate Reality epilogue to Pangs and I Will Remember You.
B/G, NC17

"Lost" by Gail Christison
Buffy and Giles are lost in another dimension and Giles goes into survival mode in their primitive envionment and their relationship undergoes an evolution leading to love and passion.
B/G, NC17

"Magi Bad, Giles Pretty" by Arkin
Buffy's having some issues with the "Evil Bitch Monster of Death." Giles steps in.
B/G

"The Manuevers Series" by Arkin
Buffy is living with Giles, fighting the ultimate fight against the worst enemy of all - his new honey.
B/G

"A Misunderstanding" by Gabriele Schulz
Buffy's new beau catches her and Giles in a rather bizarre and compromising situation. However, this misunderstanding could prove very beneficial.
B/G, NC17

"Mrs. Rupert Giles" by Holly
With Giles' green card in jeopardy a 'marriage of convenience' seems like the only reasonable option.
B/G, NC17

"My Deal" by Holly
There's some strip poker -a- happenin' and Giles wants to play. Let's see how far the game goes.
B/G, NC17

"My Hero" by Pamela
When Giles saves Buffy, she must repay him! This is yet another plotless smutfic from moi!
B/G, NC17

"Never Leave Me" by Gail Christison
Giles is not dealing well with the aftermath of Lies My Parents Told Me and decides to go back to the Espresso Pump, where the Scoobies overhear him singing. Issues are faced at last.
B/G, NC17

"Not Even Close" by Gabriele Schulz
Buffy tries, yes, she tries very, very hard to seduce her watcher. Clueless much? Get it together G'man!
B/G, NC17

"Nothing More I Can Do Here" by Arkin
Pain, suffering and loss. Arkin's specialty ;-)
B/G

"The Nothing Series" by Gabriele Schulz
Buffy and Giles develope a physical relationship before realizing that their needs extend much further.
B/G, NC17

"Of Scars and Nightmares" by Arkin
A night of strange influencial dreams pushes the ex-wather and his slayer in the right direction.
B/G

"On Lonely Nights, You Can See Forever" by Arkin
All I can tell you (without giving it away) is that there is a loss. DEFINITE tissue warning.
B/G

"Once and Forever" by Gail Christison
Buffy has a shocking epiphany while patrolling in a cemetary and hurts herself. When she appears on Giles' doorstep very late, they begin a journey into the truth about themselves and their relationship.
B/G, NC17

"Once Upon a Watcher" by Gail Christison
Buffy is missing Giles and goes to England to search for him, only to discover that her father is in trouble. A Christmas story with a fairy tale twist.
B/G

"The Only" by Gail Christison
Giles is lost in another dimension during an investigation in England. Buffy has to find a way to get him back. Adventure and action for Robinson-Crusoe-Giles, who is lost and alone in a dangerous forest while the Scoobies help a frantic Buffy.
B/G, NC17

"The Parallels Series" by Gabriele Schulz
Giles' true feelings are forced to the surface in a parallel universe, where his relationship with Buffy is considerably different.
B/G, NC17

"Passion Rules Us All" by Gail Christison
Buffy and Giles, having just begun a relationship, are having a difficult time getting together. A story about love, passion and building a relationship.
B/G, NC17

"Past Revisited" by Gail Christison
Buffy convinces Giles to confront his past...and Disneyland :-) Sequel to "Blast From the Past".
B/G

"Perpetuum Mobile Series" by Arkin
When Buffy's mother dies in one tragic moment Giles and Buffy are forced to make some very tough decisions.
B/G

"The Point of View Series" by Arkin
What do other people think of that "blonde girl" and the "librarian?" They do spend an awful lot of time together, don't they?
B/G

"Rain" by Gail Christison
Rain. Woods. Cabin. Sprained ankle.
B/G, NC17

"Ripper Au Natural" by Holly
Another stunning answer to that brilliant heatwave question. Let's get 'im outta' that tweed!
B/G, NC17

"Ripper's Girl" by Holly
A response to a challenge at Cap's site Watching You, Watching Me On Halloween, it's Ripper's turn to be flustered. Of course, you know that doesn't last for long. I wonder who this elusive girl is... hmmm...
B/G, NC17

"Seven Days of Mercy" by Arkin
Joyce leaves town and Buffy is left in Giles' care. And boy does he care!
B/G

"Sketches" by Gabriele Schulz
Cordelia needs some help with a project of hers and Buffy decides to pitch in... Giles' reaction is more than apparent from the start.
B/G, NC17

"A Slayer Of My Very Own" by Krissy
A short POV by Wesley upon meeting Buffy for the first time. This is a retelling of a scene in "Bad Girls."
B/G

"Snow and Fire" by Gail Christison
Buffy finds out about an amulet hidden in the High Sierras which could protect Dawn. Buffy and Giles take a road trip on Christmas eve :-) Snow, Christmas and other adventure abounds :-) And of course, romance.
B/G, NC17

"Suppose We Die" by Arkin
There's been a fire. God! There's been a fire and Buffy can't find Giles. Where could he be? Is this it?
B/G

"Supreme Visions of Lonely Tunes" by Arkin
Sometimes the pain just runs too deep.
B/G

"Surrender" by Gabriele Schulz
The Council has kidnapped Buffy and Giles. Any reasonably plausible escape is attached to a horrible ultimatum. The choices made could change their lives forever.
B/G, NC17

"A Thing Of Evil" by Arkin
Simple summary: mindless, happy, giddiness.
B/G, NC17

"Troubles and Bubbles" by Gail Christison
Buffy and Giles were headed for San Francisco for the weekend. They don't quite get there...
B/G, NC17

"Truth or Dare" by Gail Christison
Buffy and Giles tangle with Dracula and Ethan...much loss of clothing, heat, hot sex, assorted whackiness and of course revelations..
B/G, NC17

"Twenty Years Ago" by Arkin
Angelus has some plans for Buffy, Giles and the Scooby Gang. You can bet they aren't so good.
B/G & B/Aus, non-consensual, NC17

"Uncontrollable" by Gabriele Schulz
Giles shares some friendly banter with Buffy's new beau Michael when she overhears something that... well, that he certainly didn't intend for her to ever discover.
B/G & B/Other, NC17

"Variations on a Theme" by Arkin
As Arkin put it: "A little pain… for both."
B/G

"Wanna Bet" by Holly
Buffy and Giles are training in the unbearable heat. You know what that means ;-) Well, maybe not... hmmm... those of you who do, don't spoil it for the others!
B/G, NC17

"Want Ads" by Holly
Giles is still feeling unwanted and Buffy fixes up the perfect scheme to make him feel otherwise.
B/G

"Wash Away" by Gabriele Schulz
Buffy can't resist a naked Giles. And who could blame her?
B/G, NC17

"When Things Change" by Amy
Giles thinks about the reasons he needs to leave.
B/G, NC17

"The Wrath of the Council" by Arkin
Giles' strange behavior has a very real and very ominous cause.
B/G

 

<< back