reads // fanfiction // buffy & riley stories

#

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

"After The Silence" by Caro
Takes place at the end of "Hush." Now that they have their voices back, shouldn't it be easier for Buffy and Riley to talk?
B/R

"Against All Odds Series" by Samantha
The saga of Buffy and Riley and their family.
B/R

"Arms Wide Open" by Mistress Ace
Redemption can have a heavy price.
B/R & B/A

"Baby On Board" by Moe
This story is a sequel to "Bad Weather" and "Looks Can Be Deceiving." You definitely have to read those stories first!
B/R

"Bad Weather" by Moe
Buffy and Riley spend time together on a rainy day.
B/R

"A Battling We Will Go" by Moe
Riley is acting strangely. Is it all Buffy's imagination? Or is there something more sinister behind it?
B/R

"Be My Valentine" by Krissy
Buffy and Riley engage in a little Valentine's Day making up... smut ensues.
B/R, NC17

"Because I Am Loved" by Caro
Set a few years in the future, Buffy ponders what her life has become. Companion piece to "Memories of a Loving Husband."
B/R

"Butterfly Ops" by Alexandra Huxley
Fifteen years after "As You Were," Buffy and Riley are working together again. Sequel to "Celestial Light."
B/R

"Celebration" by A. Price
This is a follow up to "Precious Cargo," it's a year later and time for little Ryan's birthday. A certain blond vampire doesn't want to attend and Riley has a few issues with the mother of his child slaying. Some angst, but happiness too.
B/R, hints of B/A & B/S, NC17

"Celestial Light" by Alexandra Huxley
Buffy and Riley run into each other fifteen years after "As You Were."
B/R, NC17

"Changing Time" by Samantha
Buffy and Riley have a flat tire. Fun abounds.
B/R

"Chaos" by Moe
An accident leads to chaos....
B/R

"Cheers" by DH Artemis
Buffy and Riley work things out in the post- Faith aftermath, with a little help from a friend.
B/R

"Chilled" by Moe
Buffy and Riley take a little vacation, but, of course, not everything goes perfect for the couple... will they both survive it?
B/R

"Come Let Me Hold You" by Amy
Set about six years in the future, Buffy is living in New York with Riley when she gets a heartbreaking phone call. This story is a companion piece to "A Sin And A Lie."
B/A & B/R

"Crash Into Me" by DH Artemis
A run-of-the-mill, non-Hellmouth emergency for Buffy and co. (Hint: cars and Buffy, unmixy things.)
B/R

"Dancing In The Rain" by Samantha
The title pretty much says is all.
B/R

"The Deal" by Pamela
All those fics where Buffy got pregnant on the day that didn't happen got me to thinking... what if Angel refused to be there for her and the baby? Well, it happens in this story... which forces Buffy to make a deal with Riley... however, will things turn out like they planned?
B/R & B/A, NC17

"Do You Like Cheese?" by Alexandra Huxley
Buffy and Riley discover each other's secret.
B/R, NC17

"Doubts" by DH Artemis
Epilogue to "The I In Team."
B/R

"The Driving Lesson" by Samantha
Riley's teaching Buffy to drive. Should be interesting....
B/R

"Emily's Secret" by Holli
Buffy and Riley's daughter's not like other children... (Sequel to "Falling Apart").
B/R

"Enough Of Me" by Moe
Riley's POV as he leaves in "Into The Woods."
B/R

"Ever After" by Alexandra Huxley
Riley and Buffy are living a fairy tale life...or are they.
B/R, NC17

"Falling Apart" by Holli
Can Buffy and Riley have a happy ever after? (Sequel to I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye).
B/R, NC17

"The First Time" by Pamela
This is sort of an alternate ending to "Doomed." What if Buffy and Riley didn't stop with just kissing?
B/R, NC17

"Five Babies" by Krissy
Riley's POV as he waits at Buffy's bedside after she has given birth. Make sure you have tissues ready because this story is quite angsty.
B/R

"A Friend In Need" by SWMF
When Riley and Buffy break up, she meets another guy. Before anyone knows it, Buffy's engaged. Will Riley go try to win back his woman or let her make a mistake that will affect the both of their lives? Looks like he's going to need the help of all the Scooby Gang, as well as a couple soldiers.
B/R

"The Gift" by Krissy
This story is the sequel to "Five Babies." Told from Joyce's POV, Riley and Buffy get their happy ending.
B/R

"Goodbye" by Deb Nockels
An alternate ending to "Into the Woods."
B/R

"Goodbye - Redux" by Deb Nockels
Companion to "Goodbye." The same alternate ending to "Woods" - from Buffy's POV.
B/A, B/R

"The Great Baby Conspiracy" by Marty
Buffy is no match for Riley when he gets all her loved ones to help him give Buffy "hints" that perhaps they should start a family. Will she go for it?
B/R, NC17

"Happy New Year" by DH Artemis
Buffy goes to L.A. for New Year's to help Angel fight a group of apocalyptic demons, but everyone ends up crashing the party.
B/A & B/R

"Hard Lesson" by A. Price
Riley learns a hard lesson.
B/R

"Hard Truths" by Holli
Tragedy strikes and changes everything. (Follows Emily's Secret).
B/R, NC17

"Hope" by SWMF
Set a few years in the future, Buffy's life with Riley is changed forever when she experiences a loss.
B/R

"Hush Little Baby" by A. Price
Buffy and Riley fluffy future.
B/R

"I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye" by Holli
Riley's going away for the summer... Buffy's not happy.
B/R, NC17

"I Love You Today" by Amy
Amy's version of the Riley/Angel confrontation.
B/A & B/R

"In Dreams" by Moe
Buffy and Riley spend Valentine's Day together.
B/R

"In The Morning Light" by A. Price
As Riley sleeps, Buffy ponders their relationship.
B/R

"The Interrogation" by Sandra
Riley is working late, so Buffy comes to keep him company.
B/R, NC17

"Irresistible" by Mistress Ace
Riley had to prove something to Buffy and himself.
B/R, NC17

"Joyride" by Samantha
This fic is a really fun abuse of the double entendre.
B/R

"Kidnaped" by Moe
Buffy is kidnaped. But who could her assailant be?
B/R

"Kiss Me Twice For Goodbye" by Amy
When Angel comes back into Buffy's life, she is forced to choose between her new love and her old.
B/A & B/R, NC17

"Labor of Love" by Samantha & Moe
When Willow and Tara do a spell wrong, Buffy and Riley face major repercussions.
B/R

"Lazy Days" by Moe
Buffy and Riley enjoy a lazy afternoon alone.
B/R

"The Letter" by Samantha
Riley reads a letter from Buffy to Angel.
B/R

"A Letter To Riley" by Deb Nockels
Buffy writes a letter to Riley after their breakup, a letter she never intends him to see. Then Dawn steps in.
B/R, B/A, NC17

"Little Pink Hearts" by A. Price
Buffy thinks that since Riley left, she won't be having a romantic Valentine's Day. Well Riley's back to prove Buffy wrong...
B/R

"Living Arrangements" by Holli
When Buffy's dorms close down temporarily, she decides to stay with her boyfriend.
B/R, NC17

"Looks Can Be Deceiving" by Moe
Sequel to "Bad Weather." Buffy tries to deal with her loss, but is all as it seems?
B/R

"The Man In The Green Sweater" by Krissy
Riley returns to Sunnydale several months after the battle with Glory.
B/R

"The Maze" by Moe
Ethan Rayne is in town and he's looking for a little revenge.
B/R

"Memories Of A Loving Husband" by Caro
Set a few years in the future, Riley ponders what his life has become. Companion piece to "Because I Am Loved."
B/R

"Mom, Apple Pie and..." by Samantha
Buffy and Riley take in a baseball game together.
B/R

"No Myth" by Sandra
Takes place the day after Wild At Heart; Buffy has briefly fought one of the commandoes, Veruca is dead, Oz is gone, Willow's devastated and Riley doesn't yet know that he has feelings for Buffy.
B/R

"One Moment" by Pamela
Set in 2004, Buffy and Riley are happily married until one day an accident happens, which leads to a moment of passion between Buffy and Angel. That one moment changes Buffy and Riley's lives forever.
B/R & B/A, NC17

"Poster Boy Goes All Out" by Sandra
Set at least a year in the future; Buffy and Riley know all about each other, and have gotten over all their awkwardness.
B/R, NC17

"Precious Cargo" by A. Price
Riley has returned to the military for a special mission, or has he? Buffy finds out pretty big news while he is gone, two special friends help her when Riley disappears.
B/R, hints of B/A & B/S

"Promise Of Love" by Krissy
Riley decides to leave Buffy, but can he?
B/R

"Prolific" by A. Price
Futurefic about Buffy & Riley and their family.
B/R

"Regrets" by Moe
Set a few years in the future, Willow is set to marry Graham and Buffy is trying not to be miserable about Riley and his new girlfriend.
B/R & R/Other

"Risk" by DH Artemis
Riley found out about Angel a lot sooner than everyone thought.
B/A & B/R

"Sated" by Pamela
Riley comes home from a hard night of work to find a surprise waiting for him. Total and complete plotless smutfest here!
B/R, NC17

"Scars" by DH Artemis
Buffy's POV explaining her relationship with Riley (from a B/A perspective).
B/A & B/R

"Second Chances" by Pamela
When Buffy and Riley's relationship moves closer to becoming sexual, Buffy starts to pull away, leaving a confused Riley. Will he stick around to get some answers, or is it over for this couple?
B/R, NC17

"She Doesn't Love Me" by A. Price
Riley's thoughts on the admission he made to Xander at the end of "The Replacement."
B/R

"Shell Shocked" by Moe
Riley returns from Belize a changed man... and not necessarily in a good way.
B/R

"Spinning Wheels Series" by Alexandra Huxley
Sort of an alternate season six, post 'As You Were', where Riley is still very much a part of Buffy's life.
B/R

"A Taste of Heaven" by Moe
Riley reflects on a very important night in his life.
B/R, NC17

"Things that Go Bump" by Moe
Sequel to "Chilled." Buffy and Riley aren't all clear yet...
B/R

"This Thing" by Holli
It sucks when you're in love with your best friend's girlfriend...
B/R & B/Graham (sorta)

"Tragedy" by A. Price
Together, Buffy and Graham deal with the loss of Riley... and learn a bit about each other. This story is really cool because *you* get your choice of endings!
B/R & B/Graham

"Twice Shy" by A. Price
Can two people once in love... but separated and found loves..two people hurt and dealing with loss...can they find each other again?
B/R

"Unbidden Memories" by A. Price
It's Buffy's birthday, so it's pretty impossible not to reflect on the past, but with some fondness.
B/R

"When She Sleeps" by Samantha
Riley reflects on Buffy.
B/R

"Whispers On The Tide" by Samantha
Just a short and sweet angstless fic.
B/R

"You'll Breath Again" by Amy
Buffy loses someone close to her and needs Angel to bring her through it.
B/R & B/A

<< back