reads // fanfiction // buffy & spike stories

#

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

"The ABC's of Life in Sunnydale" by Laure Alexander
A typical night on the Hellmouth, Buffy runs into Spike.
B/S

"Acting on Impulse" by Ashlee
Feeling depressed after Riley leaves, Buffy sees Spike in a graveyard and takes what she's been wanting.
B/S, NC17

"After The End" by Nymue
This is a series that goes off canon from "Superstar" and "Eternity." It takes place after the End Of Days that was predicted in "I Will Remember You" and explores the lives of those who survived the battle.
B/A, B/S & A/S, NC17

"After Midnight" by Amy
Spike thinks about his relationship with Buffy.
B/S, NC17

"Agate" by Laure Alexander
Dawn's stealing, Willow needs some help, Buffy's mad, a social worker shows up...throw Spike into the mix...
B/S

"All is Forgiven" by Ashlee
Shopping for a new coat after his duster is destroyed in the bombing, Spike gets the surprise of a lifetime. Angel Season 5 - The Girl in Question.
B/S

"All The King's Horses" by Saber
Buffy wants to commit suicide, but neither Angel or Spike want to let that happen.
B/A, B/S & B/Other, NC17

"Another Drink" by Amy
Spike thinks about getting drunk with Buffy.
B/S

"Are We There Yet?" by A. Price
Spike comes back, he's human and he convinces Buffy to take a road trip.
B/S

"At What Cost?" by A. Price
Some post-"Empty Places" venting.
B/S

"At Your Heels" by Amy
Buffy asks Spike for something that he just can't give her.
B/S

"Bad Hair Night" by Laure Alexander
Spike doesn't like the haircut.
B/S, NC17

"Beginnings And Endings" by A. Price
When Buffy has amnesia, Spike takes advantage.
B/S

"Being Open" by Pamela
Buffy is back from the dead... she and Spike... relate.
B/S, NC17

"Beyond Forever" by Ashlee
Set at the beginning of season 2- when Buffy stakes a vampire on patrol one night, she had no idea how her life would change. And when a master vampire shows up in Sunnydale looking for vengeance, the last thing he expects is to find the one thing he needs.
B/S, NC17

"Bitter Business" by Sandra Schimmel
Buffy has started college; but an obscure rule means that Spike may be back in her life.
B/S

"Blame It On The Mistletoe" by A. Price
Andra's Christmas fic for this year.
B/S

"Bound By Obsession" by Lynx
From Buffy's POV. She knows she should hate Angelus, but, unfortunately for her, her body doesn't seem aware. Companion piece to Angel In Chains and Hell On Wheels.
B/Aus

"Broad Daylight" by Laure Alexander
Alternate scene for when Buffy and Spike fought in "The Harsh Light Of Day." What if they had just started shagging?
B/S, NC17

"Broken" by Ashlee
When Spike Atherton, a Psychology major at UC Sunnydale, is approached by a classmate one day, he's intrigued when she asks him to get to know her friend, Buffy Summers. Spike has wanted Buffy since he first saw her walking around campus the previous year and he eagerly agrees. After meeting and actually talking to Buffy, he starts to realize that things aren't always as they seem. Sometimes the person who doesn't ask, is the one who need the most help.
B/S, NC17

"Buffy the Vampire" by Ashlee
Buffy is a vampire and Spike is the slayer, I know it's been done before, but give it a chance, there's a few twists.
B/S, NC17

"The Buffy Want Series" by Laure Alexander
Set right after the end of "Beer Bad," Buffy is looking for her mate and runs into Spike.
B/S, NC17

"Candles For Lucifer" by Sandra Schimmel
Spike must enter the vampire arena in a fight to death. The prize? A former slayer...
B/S

"Candles. Foreplay." by Laure Alexander
A nice little post-Wrecked PWP.
B/S, NC17

"The Christabel Chronicles" by Nymue
This series is an alternate universe where modern day Buffy is transplanted into the late 19th century lives of Angelus and William (aka Spike). Will she ever be able to fit in to a life where women are weak and she lives with two vampires that enjoy killing?
B/Aus, B/William & A(us)/William, NC17

"Clean Discoveries" by A. Price
Buffy's trying to get info from Spike about the commandoes... she'll do whatever it takes... even make his bath a little bit more enjoyable!
B/S, NC17

"Closest To Heaven" by A. Price
Spike comes back to town in the future he finds Buffy married to Riley and things aren't so good.
B/S & B/R

"Connected" by Amy
Spike thinks about getting drunk with Buffy.
B/S, NC17

"Cookie Dough" by A. Price
I was thinking about Buffy's famous cookie dough speech and couldn't resist this piece of fluff.
B/S

"Cravings" by Laure Alexander
Some dark angst about Buffy and Spike's relationship.
B/S, NC17

"Criminal Games" by Ashlee
William 'Spike' Reed is the most successful art thief on record- and he's never been caught. As one of the most powerful men in the country, he has managed to elude arrest for years while still maintaining a prominent status. When FBI Agent Buffy Summers is assigned to go undercover to capture him, she's entered a game that she's not sure she can win.
B/S, NC17

"Daddy Makes Three" by A. Price
At Dawn's beckoning, Spike returns to Sunnydale to find Buffy in a surprising condition.
B/S

"Dark Need" by Laure Alexander
In response to a challenge on BSUA to take the first paragraph and write a fic. I take a few liberties with Becoming 2 where the timeframe is concerned.
B/S, NC17

"Daughter of Darkness" by Ashlee
Sequel to "Daughter of Prophecy" - A year after the events of the first story, Buffy and Spike move to Los Angeles to begin a new life, intent on stepping up and handling Angel Investigations. But when promises are broken, unavoidable obstacles begin to resurface and boundaries are tested, the other has a decision to make. When you go to the darkest depths of your mind, is the one you love strong enough to pull you back? Or strong enough to let go?
B/S, NC17

"Daughter of Prophecy" by Ashlee
What if Buffy was never the Slayer? What if she never lived the life that she was supposed to? In fact, what if Buffy was the child of Angel and Darla? The daughter of two vampires- sent to Sunnydale, when it's discovered that it's safer for her to be away from the dangers her father must face everyday. Growing up away from her family, Elizabeth Angel is known as Buffy Summers. A strong warrior, who starts getting a little too close to the vampire that her father trusted enough to protect her.
B/S, NC17

"Dead Ringer For Love" by Laure Alexander
A challenge response from Gillian for a fic set around the song "Dead Ringer for Love" by Meatloaf and Cher, set after School Hard, Buffy and Spike together.
B/S

"Desire & Deception" by Ashlee
The immediate attraction that Spike felt for Buffy is so strong, it allows him to ignore all of the complications that are in the way of their relationship. Well…almost all of the complications.
B/S, NC17

"Desperate Measures" by Lynx
Spike and Buffy team up and devise a plan to get Dru and Angelus. However, things don't work out exactly as they are supposed to. Takes place in the same universe as Angel in Chains, Bound By Obsession and Hell On Wheels.
B/S & Aus/Drusilla, NC17

"A Different Destiny" by A. Price
Buffy's back from the dead, as is Spike... and they find out they are destined to be together. But will their own stubbornness stand in the way?
B/S

"The Divine Madness Series" by Laure Alexander
When Spike seduces Buffy, the both of them soon find that they can't stay away from each other.
B/S, NC17

"Driven" by Laure Alexander
After Riley's departure, Buffy goes to Spike with one thing on her mind.
B/S, NC17

"Everything Has It's Place" by Saber
Set post "A New Man"/"The Ring," Angel and Cordelia head to Sunnydale to rescue Spike, which leads to Buffy, Angel and Spike getting... um.. closer.
A/B/S, NC17

"The Eyes Series" by Sandra Schimmel
Spike is determined to kill the bad slayer for Dru... but things don't work out as he planned.
B/S & S/Drusilla

"A Faint Tick Tock" by A. Price
Sequel to "If I'm Still Welcome." Two years later - Buffy hears the ticking of her biolgical clock.
B/S

"False Pretenses" by Ashlee and Allison
When Spike moves into a new apartment, he's instantly attracted to his roommate, Buffy. The attraction is mutual, except for one small problem- Buffy thinks he's gay.
B/S, NC17

"Family Ties" by Pamela
When Joyce studies her family's geneology, she finds out that she and Buffy are related to a certain vampire that Buffy has grown quite.... attached to. What's a mom to do?
B/S

"Fatal Charms" by Ashlee
On a quest to win back his dark princess, Spike plans on resorting to magic, if that's what it takes. What he doesn't expect is for something to go terribly wrong, causing the spell to target the one girl he's meant to hate. How will Buffy react when the spell is lifted and she finds herself in a compromising position? A rewrite of "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered."
B/S, NC17

"Feels So Right" by A. Price
Little happy songfic.
B/S

"Fight the Good Fight" by Ashlee
Directly following the battle in Not Fade Away , Spike finds himself in a strange place, being tended to by the one person he thought he'd never see again.
B/S

"Figures" by Laure Alexander
Just a bit of fluff that came to me during the women's short program in figure skating the other night.
B/S, NC17

"Final Notch" by A. Price
Spike reflects on Buffy.
B/S

"Fire and Ice" by Ashlee
Spike is the lead singer of a famous band that's on a national tour. Buffy is the girlfriend he left at home. When she discovers he's done something to destroy their relationship, Spike has to try and win back her trust, while Buffy doesn't know if she can risk getting close to him again.
B/S, NC17

"For Her" by A. Price
Andra's post series finale fic, ten years after the end Buffy and Spike reunite.
B/S

"For The Dark" by Sandra Schimmel
The Acathla incident never took place. Angelus became Vampire Master of Sunnydale and set up his court, also turning Buffy. Spike is still in a wheelchair.
B/S, B/Aus & S/Drusilla

"For The Love Of Buffy" by A. Price
After Spike declares his love for Buffy, things don't exactly go smoothly... until Buffy shows up at his place...
B/S

"For Their Own Good" by A. Price
What if Angel decided it was best that Buffy and Spike never reunite?
B/S

"Fun at the Circus" by Ashlee
Buffy is dragged out for a night of fun and has more fun than originally intended.
B/S, NC17

"Getting Lost" by Amy
What happened with Buffy in those last few minutes of Tabula Rasa.
B/S

"Guilty Pleasures" by Ashlee
When William 'Spike' Bradley accepts a teaching position at Sunnydale High School, the last thing he expected was to meet the woman of his dreams. Especially considering the woman in question is his student.
B/S, NC17

"Happily Ever After" by Laure Alexander
Um...just a silly morning after Buffy had a weird dream.
B/S

"Haunted House Hijinks" by Laure Alexander
Set some time mid season five of AtS, in which Andrew let the knowledge of Spike's return slip and Buffy went to L.A. to get together with him.  They have a developing relationship and Spike wants to turn it a bit kinky, but that brings bad memories to Buffy.
B/S, NC17

"Healing Heart" by A. Price
After Spike's return he needs more help then Buffy can give, a new doctor in town wants to help.
B/S

"Hell On Wheels" by Lynx
Spike's POV as he reflects on Dru's betrayal, their past with Angelus and his sire's obsession with Buffy. Companion piece to "Angel In Chains" and "Bound By Obsession."
B/S, B/A & S/Aus/Drusilla

"Her Eyes" by Laure Alexander
Spike's POV about Buffy a few weeks after her mother dies.
B/S, NC17

"Her Territory" by A. Price
Spike is back and he's human! He and Buffy are taking it slow.
B/S

"Hero At Rest" by A. Price
Spike's thoughts after Buffy rescues him.
B/S

"Home" by A. Price
A short fic about Spike's return.
B/S

"Home For Christmas" by A. Price
A little Buffy and Spike holiday fic.
B/S

"How It Is" by Laure Alexander
Spike reflects on his relationship with Buffy after they've been having sex for a while.
B/S, NC17

"Humanitis" by Saber
Spike comes down with a case of Humanitis.
B/S, NC17

"If I'm Still Welcome" by A. Price
What if Buffy did manage to push Spike away during her denial? And then they meet again ten years down the road?
B/S

"Intimate Enemies" by Ashlee
When Buffy Summers and Spike Giles meet on her first day as a senior at Sunnydale High, they changed each other's lives.  But was it for the better or worse?  And although Spike's first impression is that Buffy is the spoiled-little-rich-girl, looks can be deceiving…
B/S, NC17

"Irresistible Temptation" by Ashlee
When Buffy's mother dies, she's left alone, to be shuffled from one foster home to another. After years of abuse and neglect, she finally gets the courage to run away and ends up still struggling to survive. When a man offers his assistance, in return for working at his shop, she doesn't have any other choice but to take it. And when his son, Spike, enters the picture, Buffy ends up falling for him…but what do you do when you want to be with a person who you don't feel you deserve?
B/S, non-consensual, NC17

"It Matters To Me" by Ashlee
Buffy Summers has had a crush on Spike Giles since she moved to town. However, Spike never acknowledged Buffy while they were in school together. When Buffy starts working with Spike at the Magic Box, a tentative friendship is formed. The two grow closer until...
B/S, NC17

"It Would Have Been Wonderful" by A. Price
A short angsty Buffy and Spike fic.
B/S

"It's A Bet" by Laure Alexander
Buffy and Spike bet on a pool game.
B/S, NC17

"It's The Little Things" by A. Price
Spike is all to aware of those little things when he gets Buffy back.
B/S

"Job Offer" by Laure Alexander
The Council makes Buffy an offer she may not be able to refuse.
B/S

"Just What Is Real" by Laure Alexander
My version of "Normal Again". Buffy's stuck by the demon and hallucinates the "real world", but that's about the only things that are the same as the episode. There is a brief rape scene in the "real world"; it's not very graphic...unlike the S/B sex scenes. ;)
B/S & B/Other, non-consensual, NC17

"A Kink In The Chain" by Laure Alexander
Inspired by a challenge on Btvs_Kink concerning the handcuff scene implied by the show and the winners of the Most Kinky Canon Couple award on the list. This fic doesn't really fit the challenge, as it's not the first time he's chained her up, but it was inspired by it.
B/S, NC17

"Kismet" by Zorya
As the victim of a wayward wish, Angel must find his way back to Buffy's love. But in the face of Buffy's relationship with Spike, is he too late?
B/S, B/A & A/K, NC17

"The Little Words" by Amy
Buffy's pov in the last few minutes of "Fool For Love."
B/S

"Lonely Nights" by Krissy
Spike comes back to Sunnydale and confides in Buffy. Spoilers for the Season Three episode, "Lover's Walk".
B/S

"The Memphis Series" by A. Price
This is a Buffy/Spike series about them living and loving each other in Memphis.
B/S

"Mixed Emotions" by Ashlee
Buffy is in a committed relationship with William Lawson. Everything is going great - until his twin brother, Spike comes to town.
B/S, NC17

"Moonlight" by Amy
Paying Buffy a visit in the cemetary, Spike runs into a face from the past.
B/S

"Moonlight Confessions" by A. Price
Spike worries about Buffy.
B/S

"Mortal Enemies" by Laure Alexander
Set after the events in "Becoming Part Two," Buffy and Spike meet up in Kansas.
B/S, NC17

"Never Did, Never Will" by Laure Alexander
Buffy closed the door on Giles, turned and found someone waiting at her request...
B/S, NC17

"Never Let Go" by Ashlee
Set after First Date and during Get it Done – What might have happened if Spike hadn't let Buffy walk all over him during the infamous scene?
B/S

"The Night Before the End" by Laure Alexander
On the show Buffy and Spike stood in the basement looking at each other.   Most S/B shippers believe they didn't simply fall asleep...
B/S, NC17

"No Time To Waste" by Laure Alexander
There's a little reunion in Cleveland.
B/S

"Normal Is?" by A. Price
What if the only way for Buffy to defeat the first evil was to give up her slayer powers?
B/S

"On Belonging" by A. Price
Fluffy fic.
B/S

"Once In a Lifetime Love" by Ashlee
Spike Hawthorne is a famous movie star. When he meets Buffy Summers his world is turned upside down and he becomes infatuated with her, but when he finds out about her past Spike has to decide whether he wants to risk being in a relationship or running away and losing the only woman he's ever cared about.
B/S, NC17

"Out Of The Light" by Laure Alexander
A challenge response set after Harsh Light of Day, what if Spike had gotten the Ring of Amara back? Who would he go after? I chose Buffy. Of the requirements I used a Playstation and Lindsey McDonald. Spike POV. Another of my "Helpless" Buffy fics.
B/S, non-consensual, NC17

"Painfully Aware" by A. Price
Spike wants Buffy but she is with Riley.
B/S

"Patchwork Quilts And Lemonade" by A. Price
Spike has fulfilled his promise to Buffy. Now what?
B/S

"Paternal Instincts" by A. Price
Buffy finds herself expecting... and Spike caring for her.
B/S

"Pearly Shells" by A. Price
A bit of Fluffy Buffy and Spike for next season.
B/S

"Perfect Christmas" by Laure Alexander
Buffy wants it to be a perfect Christmas, but for Dawn that includes having Spike back in her life. Set after "Wrecked".
B/S

"Please Don't Go" by Saber
When Buffy is raped, Spike helps her get through it.
B/S and B/Aus, nonconsensual, NC17

"Positive Thinking" by A. Price
Spike finally gets to talk to Buffy since his return with very positive results!
B/S

"Possession" by Indie
My darkest series by far. Alternate mid season 5. Buffy disappears, Angel finds her in a night club a year later.
A/B/S, NC17

"Pure Evil In A Lover's Form" by Laure Alexander
Angelus decides to break Buffy, what a surprise.
B/S/Aus, non-consensual, NC17

"Realizations" by Pamela
Now that the spell has been broken, Buffy and Spike have issues! Sequel to "Under The Influence," which you really need to read before this to understand.
B/S

"Reckless Surrender" by Ashlee
Buffy Summers never had the most interesting life. As a waitress in a club, her world is turned upside down one night when Spike Thornton, one of the most famous singers in the world, propositions her. He was the last thing she needed. She was the last thing he expected.
B/S, NC17

"Reflection of a Dream" by Ashlee
After Buffy breaks up with Spike, the heartbroken vampire vows to give her the space she needs. His silent promise becomes more difficult when a strange occurrence happens later that night and Buffy seeks him out, trying to understand something that she can't control. Based on Challenge 91 at the Bloodshedverse.
B/S, NC17

"Reflections In The Light of Day" by Lynx
Spike and Buffy muse over the events of the night before. Follows "Desperate Measures."
B/S, NC17

"Reluctant Guardians" by A. Price
Set a few years in the future. Buffy and Spike are living happily helping the new council - till tragedy strikes and their lives are changed forever - warning character death.
B/S

"Remember When" by Ashlee
Set almost seventeen years after The Gift, Spike is now living in L.A. working at Angel Investigations.  When he's out on patrol one night, he comes across a girl who is identical to Buffy in every way…except she's a teenager.  Spike and the Fang Gang now have to figure out if this girl is the same Buffy Summers who sacrificed herself so many years ago.  And if she is- will she get her memories back of a life that she doesn't remember living? When Spike and Buffy meet, there is an instant attraction. Buffy finds herself drawn to him, but when Spike realizes Buffy is better off without him, he breaks her heart. Buffy has to decide whether she can move on without him or stay in the past and hope Spike realizes the mistake he's made.
B/S, NC17

"Reparations" by Indie
Angel's brooding is getting out of hand. Buffy and Spike decide to whip him back into shape. Consensual BDSM.
A/B/S, NC17

"Rest In Peace" by Laure Alexander
Set at the end of episode 7.2, just what does Buffy do? Well, what she didn't do on the show. *sigh*
B/S

"Right Kind of Wrong" by Ashlee
Buffy manages to work her way out of a speeding ticket…
B/S, NC17

"The Right Thing To Do" by Laure Alexander
Dawn confronts Spike after the wedding.
B/S

"Rocky Horror" by Saber
Short sequel to "The Woman of His Dreams."
B/S

"The Roses Were Pink" by A. Price
Spike and Buffy's story as told from the POV of a friend.
B/S

"Safe" by A. Price
In my twisted little mind, this is what happened when Buffy went catatonic - she felt safe there and stayed. Spike is the one who is bringing her back slowly but surely.
B/S

"Secrets & Lies" by Lynx
Not really certain what their relationship is, Buffy and Spike try to sort out their feelings for each other. Follows "Reflections In The Light Of Day."
B/S, NC17

"She Kissed Me" by A. Price
Takes place after the end of "Intervention." Spike thinks about 'the kiss' as Buffy plays nurse.
B/S

"The Shower" by Laure Alexander
One shower and a couple dozen teenage girls do not work, so Buffy gets a second shower...in the basement...where Spike sleeps.
B/S, NC17

"Simple Gestures" by Ashlee
It was a simple moment. Something that could have been dismissed so easily, leads to something more.
B/S

"The Sin Wagon Series" by Laure Alexander
A series set around the beginning of season four, only Angel didn't leave and he and Buffy are still having an on-again, off-again relationship when Buffy secretly begins having sex with Spike. When Angel finds out... it yields surprising results (and makes for a GREAT series!).
A/B/S, NC17

"Small Packages" by A. Price
More fluffy B and S.
B/S

"Snowbound" by A. Price
Stranded together, Buffy and Spike decide to hang out.
B/S

"Something Wild" by Amy
Prospective on Buffy and Spike's relationship.
B/S, NC17

"Sons and Daughters" by A. Price
A AU future fic with a human Spike, the Scoobies have all gone their own and started families, they happily keep in touch. Giles calls them all back to Sunnydale with sad news.
B/S

"Sounds of Silence" by Laure Alexander
The missing scene, basically PWP, lots of smutty goodness, all from Spike's POV. Started with an idea that Buffy wouldn't talk to Spike during their endless sex...
B/S, NC17

"Spike and Buffy Go To Walmart" by Krissy
Doesn't the title explain it all? Takes place during the summer Buffy ran away; she and Spike are together and shopping.
B/S

"Stalker" by Saber
Buffy is being stalked... will Angel and Spike be able to get to the bottom of it?
B/A & B/S

"Stay With Me" by Ashlee
What if Buffy had reacted a little differently at the end of Tabula Rasa ? Inspired by the way she is holding onto him during the kiss.
B/S

"Stone Heart" by Sandra Schimmel
Takes place in an alternate universe where Acathla never happened, and Angelus never got his soul back.
B/S, S/Drusilla & Aus/Drusilla

"Strange Corners" by Indie
Set in alternate Season 6 BTVS, Season 3 AtS. Buffy didn't die, Lindsey didn't leave L.A.
B/A/S/Li, NC17

"Sweet Dreams Are Made of This" by Laure Alexander
This fic is in response to a challenge; Spike has some weird dreams involving the slayer.
B/S, NC17

"A Tale Of Two Hearts" by A. Price
An answer to Isabelles challenge Spike returns with a soul and he and Buffy are kidnapped.
B/S

"Taste of Power" by Ashlee
Rewrite of Pangs - While cleaning up Spike’s wounds, following the battle with the spirits, Buffy realizes that there may be more than meets the eye when it comes to the blonde vampire. When Spike reminds her of a simple fact, something happens that may allow their relationship to take a different turn.
B/S, NC17

"Thank You" by Saber
A sort of missing scene during the episode "Spiral," Buffy thanks Spike for his help.
B/S, NC17

"Thaw" by A. Price
During a rainstorm, Buffy and Spike have a talk... and grow closer.
B/S, NC17

"These Eyes" by Laure Alexander
Buffy's POV about Spike.
B/S, NC17

"Through the Looking Glass" by Indie
AU. Angelus wasn't the one cursed with a soul, it was William. He's in Sunnydale. Starts with alt, season 1 Buffy.
B/William & B/Aus

"Torture" by Saber
In response to a challenge, Buffy, Spike and Angelus arelocked in a room with a pair of handcuffs. Buffy gets mad. Wackiness ensues.
B/S

"Troubled By The Way We Came Together" by Pamela
Buffy and Spike try to work out their differences. Sequel to "Realizations," which you really must read first.
B/S, NC17

"Truths Revealed" by A. Price
Set after "Well Kept Secrets."
B/S

"Under The Influence" by Pamela
When Willow messes with majik, Buffy and Spike becomes very... non-Buffy and Spike.
B/S, NC17

"Unexpected Turns" by Indie
Alternate Season 2. PWP. Spike wanders into his Sire's bedroom and gets a little surprise.
Aus/B/S, NC17

"Unexpected Valentine" by A. Price
When Buffy's holiday plans with Riley are cancelled, she ends up having a totally surprising Valentine's Day.
B/S

"Upside Down" by A. Price
Set in the future, Buffy and Spike have been together, Angel comes to visit, he brings a former enemy with him.
B/S

"Vengeance Is Mine" by A. Price
Based on rumors about the end of the season about Willow. Buffy, Spike and the gang welocme a vulnerable Willow back to Sunnydale. Somebody wants them all miserble though - is it Willow herself or somebody else?
B/S

"Wash My Hair" by TrinityLast
Short little PWP. For Salina. This is him washing her hair for her. :p And everyone else is now staring at that sentence saying "huh??" :p But that's why the title. Inside joke, guys. Ignore it.
B/S, NC17

"Well Kept Secrets" by A. Price
Set after "Moonlight Confessions."
B/S

"Well Met By Moonlight" by A. Price
Rated R. Buffy has to choose between two men, they make it easy for her.
B/S

"When I Think About Leaving" by Ashlee
Spike reflects on his relationship with Buffy, while sitting in a bar. Based on the song at the end of the fic.
B/S

"When She Breathes" by Amy
Spike contemplates Buffy.
B/S

"When She Is Miserable" by A. Price
Spike POV about the porch talk during "Flooded."
B/S

"Whispers in the Dark" by Ashlee
Battling a demon on a routine patrol one night, Buffy is seriously injured. When Giles realizes the full extent of the damage, he knows there is only one person who can help her get back to the Slayer she used to be.
B/S, NC17

"Wild" by Lynx
Buffy's darkside rears its ugly head. She goes a little wild.
B/S

"Windowpanes" by A. Price
Sort of a sequel to "For Her;" vignettes about the family's life over the years.
B/S

"The Woman Of His Dreams" by Saber
Spike's erotic dreams come true.
B/S, NC17

"Worth It" by A. Price
Buffy's been going through a hard time, after experiencing some major losses. Spike is there for her, but he doesn't think he's enough. When he brings her to Angel, a lot of surprising facts come to light.
B/S, NC17

"Wrong" by Laure Alexander
Laure's view of Buffy and Spike's first time.
B/S, NC17

"You Just Fall" by Saber
Set post season three, a Spike lookalike shows up at UC Sunnydale and Buffy is sent to Mexico to find the real one. When she does... she finds much more than she'd ever expected.
B/S, NC17

 

<< back