reads // fanfiction // buffy & angel stories

#

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

"375° For 9 To 11 Minutes" by Indie
Post Buffy series finale, post AtS Season 4. Buffy and Angel have a conversation.
B/A

"A Life Together" by Laure Alexander
Set some time in the nebulous future, one love watches the other sleep.
B/A

"Accidents" by Tinkerbell
Angel discovers life does move on, after all.
B/A

"Across the Universe" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Buffy has a *very* strange morning.
B/A, NC17

"Affirmation" by A. Price
Sequel to "Recovery."
B/A

"After Effects" by Indie
The Initiative wants to start a structured breeding program using Riley as the Slayer's mate. They drug her up, but instead of making nice with soldier boy, she goes in search of her real mate.
B/A , NC17

"After The End" by Indie
After the End of Days. Rather on the fluffy side. Short.
B/Aus & B/Other (non-consensual)

"After The End" by Nymue
This is a series that goes off canon from "Superstar" and "Eternity." It takes place after the End Of Days that was predicted in "I Will Remember You" and explores the lives of those who survived the battle.
B/A, B/S & A/S, NC17

"All Alone" by Michelle
The End of Days is over and Buffy is...well, she's all alone.
B/A

"All The King's Horses" by Saber
Buffy wants to commit suicide, but neither Angel or Spike want to let that happen.
B/A, B/S & B/Other, NC17

"All The King's Horses And All The King's Men" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
Buffy's a burnout. Angel's a grad student at UCLA.
B/A, B/S, B/Others, A/Darla, A/Others, NC17

"All The White Horses" by Serena
Serena rewrites the missing scene from "Surprise."
B/A, NC17

"All This Time" by Michelle
Buffy remembers her day with human Angel on her wedding day to Riley.
B/A

"All Tied Up" by Mistress Angel
Angel is upset about Buffy's additude since she has returned home.
B/A, NC17

"Always Mine" by TrinityLast
Uhm...kinda timeless. I promised my beta Angel in leather pants, and I promised Angel and Jenn of TK that I'd do something with Angel going Angelus on Riley. :p Here they are.
B/A & B/R

"Amazing" by Starla
A fluffy li'l Buffy s2 piece, pre-Surprise/Innocence. Buffy contemplates her love.
B/A

"An Image" by Emily
Buffy and Angel get a look not far into the future and see that demons take over the world. There's only one thing they can do: Change it.
B/A

"An Incredibly True Story of How They Brought Buffy Back (And Don't Let Joss Tell You Different)" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Sometimes they come back . . .
B/A

"An Irresistible Desire" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel take the next step.
B/A

"Angel in Chains" by Lynx
Introspective piece dealing with the Angel/Angelus conflict. Companion Piece to Bound By Obsession and Hell On Wheels.
B/Aus

"Angel's Dancing on a Pin" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Angel returns to Sunnydale. Wackiness ensues.
B/A

"Anyone But You" by Michelle
Willow and Liam are brother and sister, Buffy is their neighbor. Majorly AU.
B/A (contains B/R)

"Apologies" by Elizabeth
Set a few years in the future; Buffy needs help, but when she runs to Angel, will she find the man she fell in love with.... no longer loves her?
B/A, B/Other, A/Other, NC17

"The Bargain" by Gia
A demon that comes to Sunnydale captures Buffy hoping to strike a bargin with Angel... for his soul.
B/A, NC17

"Because I Love Her" by Pamela
What if Angel had reacted a bit differently when Joyce had come to him with her "concerns" about his relationship with Buffy?
B/A, NC17

"Be My Valentine" by Michelle
It's Valentine's Day, and Cordelia tells Buffy about the forgotten day. Contains B/R.
B/A

"Bearing It Series" by Deb Nockels
Buffy & Angel have a long distance relationship.
B/A

"Beyond the Telling of It" by Indie
Alternate Season 4. Buffy is giving up and Angel's not happy about it.
B/A, NC17

"Bittersweet Legacy Series" by Vatrixsta Cruden
AU B/A 'verse, starting from BuffyS4/Angel S1.
B/A, NC17

"Blind Faith" by Tinkerbell
Sequel to "Blind Trust," Buffy heads to LA to help Angel with yet another really bad demon.
B/A

"Blind Trust" by Tinkerbell
Angel returns to Sunnydale to help Buffy slay a really really evil demon.
B/A

"Bliss" by Serena
During the Day That Wasn't, Angel learns that having a reflection is lots of fun -- especially when Buffy's around.
B/A, NC17

"Bound Series" by TrinityLast
Slayers either die or are bound to Master Vampires that "turn" to good. They make love, and they are bound. The Slayer becomes immortal, and the Vampire spends eternity by her side protecting her.
B/Aus, B/R & S/D, NC17

"Breathing Room" by Serena
Buffy realizes she owes Angel an apology for her behavior in 'Sanctuary' and follows him back to L.A. Screaming, tears, and smut ensues.
B/A, NC17

"Bring On The Night" by TrinityLast
Set during an imaginary season two, the day after Buffy killed the judge. CWC? Buffy POV.
B/A

"Broken" by Indie
Alt future piece. Breaks off after BTVS Season 6, AtS season 3. Angelus wanted nothing more than to break Buffy. He had no idea what he was wishing for. Dark. Torture, multiple character deaths, bloodplay.
B/Aus

"A Brush With The Past" by A. Price
Buffy goes back in time and meets Angelus, before he met Darla.
B/A

"Buffy's LA Adventure" by Gia
Buffy goes undercover as a *gasp* stripper to help the AI team on a case. Smut happens. Far-fetched but sorta fun. Updated with series finale, Reparation.
B/A, NC17

"Buried Secret" by Michelle
Buffy and Angel are high school sweethearts. But things go awry when they make love for the first time on her seventeenth birthday.
B/A, NC17

"Buffy/Valentine Crossover" by Gia
Someone is killing women in Sunnydale. Is it... Angel? Written in reponse to a challenge. Choose your own ending.
B/A, NC17

"Can I Trust You With My Heart?" by A. Price
Sequel to "I'm Your Girl." Buffy and Angel still have some issues to work out before they can have a life together.
B/A, NC17

"Can You Feel The Love?" by Deb Nockels
A reworking of some moments from "The Yoko Factor."
B/A

"Can't Say Goodbye" by Michelle
What did Angel do after he left in Graduation Day 2?
B/A

"Candle" by Tinkerbell
Quite a short little plotless fic to bring Buffy and Angel together. If only it could be done this easily. Mushiness ahead.
B/A, NC17

"Cats and Dogs" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Drunk Angel and his six hour adventure down memory lane.
B/A, NC17

"Caught With Their Pants Down" by Serena
Buffy's bored and wants to play. Who's Angel to resist the Slayer?
B/A, NC17

"Checklist" by Cynamin
Two years after IWRY, Angel reflects on what it means to be human.
B/A

"Cherished Memory" by Michelle
Buffy and Angel meet up again on her death bed. Sequel to "Don't Cry For Me."
B/A

"Chosen" by Deb Nockels
A rewrite of some of the BtVS series finale.
B/A

"The Christabel Chronicles" by Nymue
This series is an alternate universe where modern day Buffy is transplanted into the late 19th century lives of Angelus and William (aka Spike). Will she ever be able to fit in to a life where women are weak and she lives with two vampires that enjoy killing?
B/Aus, B/William & A(us)/William, NC17

"Chrysalis" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Angel reflects on the phrase 'close your eyes'.
B/A

"Claddaugh Nolliag" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel surprise each other on Christmas.
B/A

"Clean Rain" by Christine
Buffy and Angel try make peace with their past.
B/A, NC17

"A Cleansing Fire: An Elseworld's Fic" (Version One / Version Two) by Indie
Total AU, no Slayer, no vamps. Angel and Buffy Roarke are in the midst of dissolving their marriage, but not everything turns out as planned. There are two different versions, because Indie rewrote the fic after I had originally posted it, so you can choose either or both GREAT stories to read!
B/A, A/Darla, B/R, W/X & Giles/Jenny, NC17

"Cliche" by TrinityLast
Angel gets a wake-up call.
B/A, NC17

"Closer" by Zorya
Who's really in charge? Buffy and Angelus vie for the upper hand in a dance to remember.
B/Aus, NC17

"Codependency" by Pamela
This is a Buffy/Angelus series that I have been writing for a while now. It's not at all like most of the stuff I write. It's very adult and not fluffy.
B/Aus, NC17

"Collision Course" by A. Price (cowritten with Chelle Storey)
Angel needs Buffy, but when she arrives to help, will he accept it... or just break her heart?
B/A, NC17

"Come Let Me Hold You" by Amy
Set about six years in the future, Buffy is living in New York with Riley when she gets a heartbreaking phone call. This story is a companion piece to "A Sin And A Lie."
B/A & B/R

"Comfortably Lonely" by Elizabeth
Buffy visits Angel & the former couple have a little talk.
B/A

"Concessions" by Gia
After a disagreement, Buffy realizes that Angel has to be seen by everyone at Wolfram & Hart as the alpha. She sets out to make amends.
B/A, NC17

"Conduit" by Cynamin
When Angel gets injured, it puts both Buffy's and his lives in danger.
B/A

"Contentment" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel are together and happy.
B/A

"A Convenient Marriage" by Gia
Challenge Fic. In order to keep her Irish boyfriend in the country, Cordelia helps arranges his marriage to someone 'non-threatening'.
B/A, NC17

"Crash Into Me" by TrinityLast
A crash. In more ways than one.
B/A

"Crimson Threads" by Tinkerbell
This story is set in an alternate universe where Angel was never cursed with a soul, but he still has found his way to Sunnydale.
B/Aus, NC17

"Damage" by Indie
AU. Buffy is a spoiled rich girl with a secret. Angel is a sorcerer hungry for power.
B/A, NC17

"Dawn's Early Light" by Deb Nockels
Kate puts Angel in jail. Buffy reacts. Things happen.
B/A

"Dawn's Letter To Angel" by Gia
Dawn writes an angry letter to Angel after Buffy's death. Updated with Angel's reply.
B/A

"Dead Again and Loving It" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Buffy and Spike come to LA to hunt Drusilla as Angel recovers from his madness (without benefit of getting horizontal with anybody). Wacky angst ensues.
B/A

"Different" by Starla
Missing Scene from Halloween: What does Angel do after Buffy bails on their date?
B/A

"A Different Perspective" by TrinityLast
What if Angelus, instead of killing that woman in the alley when he first took control in "Innocence", went back inside and decided that he loved Buffy, regardless?
B/Aus

"Discovery" by Tinkerbell
What if Angel's soul could be fixed?
B/A, NC17

"Domestication" by Indie
AU. In a world where demons and humans wage open warfare, Angel has been enlisted to help the Slayer.
B/A, NC17

"Dominate Me" by Pamela
Fun Buffy/Angelus fic that explores the kinkier side of their relationship! Response to Tam's challenge.
B/Aus, NC17

"Don't Cry For Me" by Michelle
Angel's dead...the gang comes to L.A. for a last good-bye. Angsty. There is B/R, but it focuses on B/A.
B/A

"Don't Let The Demon Bite 'Cha" by Mistress Angel
Angelus sneaks into Buffy's house with morbid sexual plans, but Buffy has plans of her own. Only one of them wins. Sequel to"Wicked Game."
B/Aus, NC17

"Dozens" by DH Artemis
Another Buffy and Angel moment I wish they had shown on camera. This takes place during the episode "Earshot."
B/A

"Dreams of Thee" by Deb Nockels
What if Jenny had been able to warn Angel and Buffy about the loophole in Angel's curse *before* it was too late?
B/A

"Dreamscape" by Starla
Buffy has been sharing dreams with Angel again.
B/A

"Dust On The Bottle" by Tinkerbell
In an effort to get over Buffy, Angel turns to the bottle and gets really drunk, so Buffy helps him out.
B/A, NC17

"Dust and Sunlight" by Cynamin
Buffy and Angel comfort each other after a day's battles.
B/A

"The Ecstasy Series" by Mistress Angel
Buffy and Angel explore a new side to themselves... and each other...
B/A, NC17

"Electric Blanket" by Starla
Buffy's return. Angel's POV.
B/A & C/A

"Elizabeth" by Vatrixsta Cruden
When does destiny =really= begin?
B/A

"Every Breath You Take Series" by Cynamin
Buffy remembers the day they took away....
B/A

"Ersatz" by Gia
Set during Chosen. Buffy and Spike on that night.
B/S (B/A & A/S implied)

"Every Shade of Rose" by Starla
Consider it an alternate season two series. What if Angel didn't lose his soul after making love to Buffy?
B/A

"Everything Has It's Place" by Saber
Set post "A New Man"/"The Ring," Angel and Cordelia head to Sunnydale to rescue Spike, which leads to Buffy, Angel and Spike getting... um.. closer.
A/B/S, NC17

"Ex-Factor" by Pamela
Angel decides that he's not going to let Buffy break up with him again (Post "Enemies" fic).
B/A, NC17

"Fait Accompli" by Gia
Set during 'Damage' in A:ts s5. Buffy returns to Los Angeles to pick up Dana and gets more than she expected.
B/A, NC17

"Fate?  Serendipity?  Good Timing?  Pure Accident?" by Laure Alexander
There are demon doings in the Cotswolds and a certain Slayer and a certain souled vampire reunite.  Is it finally the right time for them?
B/A

"Faithless" by Serena
Buffy didn't take Angel's leaving too well. She began sleeping around and Angel gets pretty pissed when he finds out who she's been sleeping with.
B/A, NC17

"Family Ties" by Bri
A phone call brings Angel back to Sunnydale and maybe Buffy..
B/A, NC17

"Fears Realized" by TrinityLast
Angel's having nightmares about his worst fear, and there's an unkillable demon on the loose. Cordy's making eyes at Xander again, and...Gunn and Faith?
B/A, B/S, F/Gunn & C/X, NC17

"Fingerprints" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel reunite.
B/A

"Fire and Ice" by Michelle
AU fic. No vampires, no slayers and Buffy and Angel fall in love. Contains A/Other.
B/A

"Foolish Heart" by Michelle
Buffy and Willow discuss Buffy's feelings for Angel.
B/A

"Forgiveness" by Michelle
Buffy and Angel discuss the events of Sanctuary.
B/A (contains B/R)

"Forgiveness" by A. Price
Buffy, Angel and Giles work things out.
B/A

"Forgiveness" by Serena
Sequel to "Faithless." Buffy finally has to face her friends and tell them everything.
B/A, NC17

"Footsteps" by Indie
Can Buffy's teenage son, Jakob, stop himself from making the same mistakes as Angel?
B/A, B/R & Darla/Faith

"Forever" by Indie
The story of a vampire and Slayer and their home life together ... "Busted" and its sequels.
B/A & B/R, NC17

"Found" by Indie
Maggie Walsh finds a new candidate for Project 314. Unfortunately, Buffy has other plans for the vamp.
B/A, NC17

"From the Brink" by Michelle
Continues where "Normal Again" left off. If Slayerverse isn't real, where does that leave Buffy?
B/A, NC17

"Fun With Food" by Serena
During "I Will Remember You", Buffy and Angel have fun with food.
B/A

"Ghosts of Fever" by Starla
Set during Killed By Death, Der Kindestod isn't the only thing the fever allows Buffy to see.
B/A

"Giving In" by Emily
The sequel to "An Image." Buffy and Angel find out more about things.
B/A

"Glimpse" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Nah, anything I could say gives too much away.
B/A, NC17

"Going Home" by A. Price
A sad fic.
B/Other, B/A

"Golden Slumbers" by Vatrixsta Cruden
A beautiful post-Gift, running the gambit from fluffy goodness to heart-wrenching pain. What would the Powers ask in return for Buffy's life?
B/A, NC17

"Goodbye - Redux" by Deb Nockels
Companion to "Goodbye." The same alternate ending to "Woods" - from Buffy's POV.
B/A, B/R

"Good Will Towards Men" by A. Price
Accidentally, Buffy and Angel enjoy Christmas together.
B/A

"Graduation Present" by Michelle
Companion to "Can't Say Goodbye." Buffy gets Angel's message.
B/A

"Hands of Destiny" by Michelle
Angel meets Buffy at the Bronze. But she has a secret that she desperately wants to keep hidden from her new love.
B/A, W/O, NC17

"Happiness" by Starla
Sequel to Mirrored. Buffy and Angel spend a little time together. Fluff all the way.
B/A

"Happy Absolutions" by Starla
A post-apocalypse meeting. Spoilers for 'The Gift' and 'Pltz Grb'.
B/A

"Happy Birthday Slayer" by Michelle
Spike and Angel visit Buffy for her 21st birthday, each with a surprise.
B/A

"Happy Coupling" by Laure Alexander
Set in the future, with happy Buffy/Angel and Spike/Illyria having a dinner party.  Well, first, Angel has to make it up to Buffy for tracking demon goo into the house.
B/A, NC17

"Happy New Year" by DH Artemis
Buffy goes to L.A. for New Year's to help Angel fight a group of apocalyptic demons, but everyone ends up crashing the party.
B/A & B/R

"Hard to Forget" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Buffy finds that memories are funny things.
B/A

"Heart To Heart" by Michelle
Sequel to "She Needs You." Buffy's home, but there's still some problems.
B/A

"Hellmouth Christmas Carol" by Gia co-written by LelaRose
It's Christmas on the Hellmouth. What do the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future have to teach our favorite couple?
B/A, NC17

"Help" by Indie
During her Cruciamentum, Buffy was turned by Kralik.
B/A, NC17

"Here With You" by Elizabeth
It's the "morning after" for Buffy and Riley. Follows "Take Me Away."
B/R, B/A

"Hey, Little Girl" by Starla
A companion to "Amazing," inspired by the Unwritten Law song 'Cailin'... Angel's thoughts on Buffy and his past.
B/A

"Home Before Dark" by Deb Nockels
More of Buffy's return from the dead.
B/A

"House of Cards" by Michelle
Buffy is a popular television actress who is receiving threatening notes from a "fan." She hires Angel to be her personal bodyguard.
B/A

"How It's Supposed To Be" by A. Price
A happy little fic where Buffy and Angel get what they deserve.
B/A

"Human Frailties" by A. Price
Angel gets sick and Buffy & the gang have to find a cure!
B/A

"The Hunger" by Gia a collaboration with LelaRose and Rehatha
Buffy goes to LA to help Pike defeat the Sk'larra demon dogs - and gets more than she expected.
B/A, NC17

"I Love You Today" by Amy
Amy's version of the Riley/Angel confrontation.
B/A & B/R

"I'm Not That Innocent" by Michelle
Buffy decides to show Angel that she's over him. Think sexy dance from "When She Was Bad."
B/A (contains B/R)

"I'm Your Girl" by A. Price
Buffy realizes who she really belongs with.
B/A & B/R

"I'll Be There" by Zorya
Angel fulfills his prophecy.
B/A

"Ice Cream: Comfort Food" by Pamela
Inspired by "I Will Remember You," this is a fluffy little fic where Buffy and Angel have fun with food!
B/A, NC17

"An Immortal Love" by Pamela
This series was my first foray into the world of fanfiction. I began writing it in September 1998. It's about Angel being human and the difference it makes in his relationship with Buffy.
B/A, NC17

"In the Darkness" by Gia
Post Chosen/End of Days. Buffy and Angel get back together after Sunnydale is destroyed. All is well and happy until Buffy disappears.
B/A & A/Other

"In the Dead of Night" by Sandra
Takes place after "Passion." Angelus captures Buffy, but his reasons are mysterious.
B/Aus, NC17

"Independance Day" by Tinkerbell
A little visit with Buffy and Angelus in the spirit of the holiday.
B/Aus, NC17

"Insight" by Tinkerbell
Buffy has a flash of memory of those fateful 24 hours.
B/A, NC17

"Interlude" by Tinkerbell
PWP and no damn curse. What would happen if Angel got tired of watching Buffy from afar?
B/A, NC17

"Intuned" by A. Price
After the body switching incident Buffy goes to LA to the one man who will always know who she is.
B/A

"Irresistible" by Michelle
Buffy makes a wish after the episode "I Only Have Eyes For You" and it comes true.
B/A, NC17

"Is To Love You" by Serena
Set about four and a half years in the future... a little wishful thinking. :)
B/A, NC17

"Issues" by DH Artemis
An accidental comment leads Angel and Buffy to finally talk about the issues they've been avoiding since he came back from hell.
B/A

"It Snowed" by A. Price
Years in the future, Buffy and Angel tell a story to their little girl.
B/A

"It's Never Over" by A. Price
Angel deals with the news of Buffy's death.
B/A

"Just Across The Hall" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
AU B/A Co-written with indie. Angel is a cop and Buffy is a prostitute.
B/A & B/Others, NC17

"Kaleidescope" by Laure Alexander
Buffy is being stalked through the dark streets of Sunnydale. Set in the summer between season 4 & 5.
B/A, NC17

"Kismet" by Zorya
As the victim of a wayward wish, Angel must find his way back to Buffy's love. But in the face of Buffy's relationship with Spike, is he too late?
B/S, B/A & A/K, NC17

"Kiss Me Twice For Goodbye" by Amy
When Angel comes back into Buffy's life, she is forced to choose between her new love and her old.
B/A & B/R, NC17

"Last Dance" by A. Price
A future fic. Some people have said it needs a tissue warning.
B/A

"Lasting Impressions" by Indie
Vignette that takes place in the middle of "The Lucky Ones." Picks up right after the scene in the restaurant bathroom. Written for Red's birthday.
B/A, A/Other, NC17

"Late Night Dedication" by Michelle
Angel dedicates a song to Buffy one night.
B/A

"A Letter To Riley" by Deb Nockels
Buffy writes a letter to Riley after their breakup, a letter she never intends him to see. Then Dawn steps in.
B/R, B/A, NC17

"Letters" by Christine
A series of letters from Buffy to Angel after he leaves town.
B/A

"A Literary Event" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel discuss literature.
B/A

"Long Time No See" by Cynamin
A hundred years after they parted, Buffy and Angel meet.
B/A

"Longing To Hold You" by Michelle
Buffy and Angel were high school sweethearts, but they meet up again at their 10 year reunion.
B/A, B/Other, A/C & A/Other, NC17

"Lose Yourself" by Michelle
Post-"Spin the Bottle." Buffy stops by to help out with Cordy's memory retrieval but overhears something she wishes she hadn't.
B/A & A/C

"Losing Cool" by Starla
Buffy draws some anxious conclusions about her part in Angel's misery.
B/A

"Losing Heaven" by Tinkerbell
An Angel/Angelus point of view of THE NIGHT, including his change.
B/A, NC17

"A Love Less Ordinary" by Zorya
Buffy's about to marry Riley and leave Sunnydale. Can Spike persuade Angel to rescue her? Will Buffy the biggest mistake of her life?
B/A & B/R, NC17

"Love@lostandfound.com" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel finally meet some new people they really connect to over the internet... but are they really new?
B/A

"The Lucky Ones" by Indie
Far future. Buffy's 40. Buffy is married. Buffy has a boyfriend. Do the math. Dark.
B/A, B/Other & A/Other, NC17

"Make It Fly" by Starla
Starla's version of 'Fixing IWRY' The Oracles do things my way.
B/A

"Making The Rent" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
AU Buffy's trying to make it on her own. Angel is her landlord and a family friend.
B/A, NC17

"The Marriage Deal" by Michelle
Buffy marries Angel so he'll defend Faith in her murder trial. AU (Answer to Victoria's Challenge)
B/A, NC17

"Memory" by Deb Nockels
What really happened when Drac bit Buffy or should have, anyway.
B/A

"Mine" by Saber
Buffy reacts to the events in "Enemies" in a surprising way.
B/A

"Miracles" by Tinkerbell
Buffy's love for Angel is nothing short of a miracle.
B/A, NC17

"Mirrored" by Starla
Angel's demon and soul are split into two. It is up to Buffy to stop Angelus from killing their friends. (Note- Not entirely Riley-Friendly)
B/A

"The Motions" by Serena
Angel comforts Buffy after her mother's death.
B/A, NC17

"My Way Series" by Sydnie Paige
A alternate universe series that takes off from Surprise... Angel doesn't lose his soul, and he and Buffy are free to be happy together.
B/A, NC17

"The Never Thought Series" by Michelle
A happy little series where Buffy and Angel find some happiness together.
B/A

"A New Day" by Deb Nockels
This is the sequel to "Without You" and takes up precisely where that story left off, in May of 2001- the morning after Angel's return to Sunnydale.
B/A, NC17

"A New Situation" by TrinityLast
Angel's lurking again...
B/A

"Nice Surprise" by Starla
Buffy and Angel get a little fluffy. Set sometime in the near future.
B/A

"A Night At The Sunnydale High Library" by Gia
Basically PWP. Buffy and Angel get frisky in the library. But is someone watching? After Surprise (so I'm watching FX reruns). There's no happiness clause.
B/A, NC17

"No More Kisses" by Amy
Angel's reaction after Buffy's death.
B/A

"No Place Like Home" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Angel's grief. There have been a lot of fics describing the scene in the Hyperion after the cameras fade out, and this is one of the saddest, angstiest, most intense of them all.
B/A

"Nobody" by Deb Nockels
Yet another alternate ending to "Sanctuary".
B/A , NC17

"Nobody's Perfect" by A. Price
Post "The Body," when Angel comes to pay his respects after Joyce's death, he inadvertantly tells Buffy about the time Joyce visited him and they had their talk about him leaving town.
B/A

"Not Goodbye" by Starla
Set after the Prom, Buffy and Angel work a few things out. Angsty with hope.
B/A

"*Nothing* Blue" by TrinityLast
A "Something Blue" re-write.
B/A

"Older and Wiser" by Tinkerbell
It's Angel's birthday and boy do Buffy and Spike have a surprise for him!
B/A/S, NC17

"On My Way Home" by Starla
Christmas goodness. Fluffy.
B/A

"Once In A Blue Moon" by Zorya
The way *my* twisted little mind would have gone for Buffy's Sweet 19th, "A New Man" be damned.
B/A & B/R

"Once Upon A Wish" by Krissy
Set in "The Wish" universe, Buffy finally comes to Sunnydale and sees what her life might have been like.
B/A, NC17

"The One I Waited For" by Michelle
An AU story. Angel is Buffy's history tutor and they fall in love.
B/A, NC17

"One Last Wish" by Michelle
Anya grants Angel one wish.
B/A

"One More Addiction" by Starla
Buffy thinks about downward spirals on the way home from seeing Angel at Thanksgiving & Not a remembering fic.
B/A

"One More Morning" by Elizabeth
Set during "I Will Remember You." What happened that morning before Angel left to go see the Oracles.
B/A, NC17

"One Night" by Michelle
The day before Buffy's wedding, a letter from Angel sends her to Los Angeles.
B/A

"One Perfect High School Moment" by Michelle
What happened after Buffy and Angel shared their dance at the Prom?
B/A

"The Ongoing Saga of Trixie the Wonderdog and The Vile Creature; or the Plusses and Pitfalls of Bob Barker's Pet Project" by Indie
First vignette from "The Lucky Ones." B/A, the dog, the kid.
B/A, NC17

"Out of the Blue" by Michelle
AU fic. Angel's human and he and Buffy become friends.
B/A & A/Other, NC17

"Out Of The Woods" by Deb Nockels
Buffy returns from the dead.
B/A

"Parental Issues" by Starla
A response to a challenge made by Lejla; Hank Summers has demon troubles. He goes to Angel Investigations for help.
B/A

"Past Ghosts" by Tinkerbell
Halloween smut and angst for B/A. Happy endings all around, though.
B/A, NC17

"Paved" by Vatrixsta Cruden
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
B/A

"Permanent Midnight" by Michelle
My re-write of "Awakening." This is what I think was going on in Angel's head. Hence the reason he called out Buffy's name when he lost his soul (and according to closed captioning, he did!). Big spoilers for Angel so far this season. And mild Buffy spoilers later on.
B/A, A/C & B/Aus, NC17

"Permanent Residence" by Starla
B/A series set in S3 of Buffy.
B/A

"Persuasive" by Starla
Buffy knows how to manipulate Angel.
B/A, NC17

"A Picnic, Some Fireworks, and a Midnight Staking" by Serena
Buffy and Angel celebrate the 4th of July.
B/A, NC17

"Picture" by Gia
Reunited after a few wrong turns? Set to the lyrics of a song.
B/A, A/Other & B/S

"Picture Perfect Reunion" by Gia
Connor finds a picture, goes to Sunnydale, meets Dawn. Buffy drives Connor back to LA, meets Angel. Little bit of smut, lots of happiness ensues.
B/A & D/C, NC17

"Pleasantly Numb" by Amy
Starts during the 'Angel' episode "I Will Remember You," but takes off in a totally different direction.
B/A, NC17

"Polyamorous Love" by Pamela
This is a series that explores a Angel/Buffy/Giles relationship. Not overly kinky, but if you hate B/G (or B/A), you may want to avoid.
B/A & B/G, NC17

"Possession" by Indie
My darkest series by far. Alternate mid season 5. Buffy disappears, Angel finds her in a night club a year later.
A/B/S, NC17

"Power of Love" by Deb Nockels
Buffy's in a coma. Can Angel bring her out of it?
B/A

"Private Fears" by Michelle
Buffy has a question that only Angel can answer.
B/A

"Pure Evil In A Lover's Form" by Laure Alexander
Angelus decides to break Buffy, what a surprise.
B/S/Aus, non-consensual, NC17

"The Quicker Picker Upper" by Michelle
A missing scene from Surprise.
B/A

"Reassurance" by Elizabeth
Follows directly after "Here With You." Riley helps Buffy deal with some of her issues.
B/R, B/A

"Reawakening" by Deb Nockels
Um ... Angel wakes up after his night of hot sex with Darla.
B/A

"Recovery" by A. Price
What if even after Angel and Buffy get together - everything isn't perfect?
B/A

"Redemption" by Tinkerbell
Angel's POV of his healing. And also what was happening after the camera faded to black.
B/A, NC17

"Redux" by Nymue
Set around the time of "Helpless," except Angel is still Angelus. Buffy is having strange dreams that she must decipher; meanwhile, what is Angelus up to?
B/Aus, NC17

"Refresher Course" by Serena
Buffy "forgets" how to do something and Angel, with the help of a popsicle, reminds her.
B/A, NC17

"Remember The Time" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
AU. All human. Third story in the "Smooth Criminal" trilogy. Set 18 years after the end of SC. Buffy and Angel are both 36.
B/A, B/Other & A/Other, NC17

"Reparations" by Indie
Angel's brooding is getting out of hand. Buffy and Spike decide to whip him back into shape. Consensual BDSM.
A/B/S, NC17

"Resurrection" by Indie
AU future fic set in 2025. After two and a half decades of not seeing each other, Buffy and Angel end up in Sunnydale at the same time. He's a history professor, she runs a gallery. Everyone has issues.
B/A, NC17

"Return To Me" by Tiarra
Buffy has a new life with a new husband and a baby of her own... but can Angel make her see that she needs to be with him?
B/A

"Rewards of Patience" by Gia
A short B/A PWP set during A:ts s5. Buffy went to LA and is working at W&H with Angel.
B/A, NC17

"Risk" by DH Artemis
Riley found out about Angel a lot sooner than everyone thought.
B/A & B/R

"The Road Less Traveled" by Tinkerbell
Angel's leaving. Kind of sad.
B/A, NC17

"Rockstar" by Gia
Total AU. Angel, Oz, Xander and Spike are members of the Dingoes, a popular band. Angel meets Buffy, Sunnydale school girl. Smut with a tiny plot.
B/A, NC17

"Salvation" by Tinkerbell
Buffy helps Angel through the pain of Doyle's death.
B/A, NC17

"Saving Forever" by Michelle
Interlude to The One I Waited For. How did Buffy and Angel get back together?
B/A, A/Other, NC17

"Scar Tissue" by Indie
"Lucky Ones" vignette. The Chicago trip that starts everything.
B/A & B/Other, NC17

"Scars" by DH Artemis
Buffy's POV explaining her relationship with Riley (from a B/A perspective).
B/A & B/R

"Scent Memory" by Gia
Four years post-Chosen/End of Days; Buffy thinks about Angel.
B/A, NC17

"Seamless" by Serena
Set about three or four years in the future, Buffy and Angel find their way back to each other.
B/A, NC17

"Second Chance" by Michelle
It's the Gang's 10 year high school reunion, and Angel has a secret to reveal to Buffy.
B/A

"Second Guess" by Starla
A short POV story. (Yes, another one.) Winner of the Angry Puppy WOW award.
B/A

"Secrets" by Pamela
Okay, this fic is supposed to take place post "I Will Remember You," but I wrote it before I saw it, so it doesn't really fit with that. Buffy has been keeping a couple of secrets from Angel; how will he react when he finds out?
B/A, NC17

"Secrets & Lies" by Gia
Post BtVS season 7 and AtS season 4. Will Buffy and Angel find their way back to each other in the future?
B/A, NC17

"Sense Memory" by Starla
Buffy Remembers.
B/A

"Sensory Perception" by Elizabeth
Elizabeth's version of the perfect world; a really happy fic.
B/A, NC17

"She Needs You" by Michelle
Angel gets word that Buffy's in a coma and he goes to see her.
B/A

"Shelter From The Rain" by Tinkerbell
Angel. Buffy. Rain. Sex.
B/A, NC17

"Silent Running" by Michelle
Buffy's run away from home because her stepfather had been sexually abusing her.
B/A

"The Sin Wagon Series" by Laure Alexander
A series set around the beginning of season four, only Angel didn't leave and he and Buffy are still having an on-again, off-again relationship when Buffy secretly begins having sex with Spike. When Angel finds out... it yields surprising results (and makes for a GREAT series!).
A/B/S, NC17

"Sixteen" by TrinityLast
Buffy and Angel's six week old child is in danger, so Buffy left and married a nice, normal man. But Jenny's turning 16 now, and her world will soon change.
B/A

"Sleep" by TrinityLast
Some things have changed...and some things never will again.
B/A

"Sleeping Beauty" by Michelle
Angel's thoughts during the Season One episode of "Angel" when he is lying next to Buffy's bed.
B/A

"Slide Into My Room" by Amy
Buffy and Angel reflect on their feelings for one another. Pretty angsty.
B/A

"Smooth Criminal" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
Yet another B/A AU. Angel's the high school's bad boy. Buffy's the high school princess.
B/A, NC17

"Something Like Silence" by Amy
Angel watches Buffy on the most important night of her life.
B/A & B/Other

"Sonnet" by Christine
Buffy and Angel try to deal with having a non romantic relationship.
B/A

"Sources of Comfort" by Gia
Set during "Seeing Red" (s6/s3); Angel goes to Sunnydale in search of comfort after Connor's abduction, but finds an entirely different source of comfort than he was expecting. "Kicking ass is comfort food."
B/A, NC17

"Spoonful of Sugar" by Tinkerbell
Angel's sick, so Buffy decides to play nursemaid.
B/A, NC17

"Spin Me Into Sunshine" by Starla
Angel's dreams start to flicker...
B/A

"Stalker" by Saber
Buffy is being stalked... will Angel and Spike be able to get to the bottom of it?
B/A & B/S

"Stay" by Pamela
Buffy convinces Angel not to leave her for Los Angeles after all.
B/A, NC17

"Stolen Moments" by Gia
Buffy and Angel find a little happiness during BtVS Season 7 and AtS Season 4. PWP
B/A, NC17

"Stones in the Road Series" by Cynamin
B/A's secret reunion has its repercussions.
B/A, NC17

"Strange Corners" by Indie
Set in alternate Season 6 BTVS, Season 3 AtS. Buffy didn't die, Lindsey didn't leave L.A.
B/A/S/Li, NC17

"Strawberries, Peaches and Cream" by Saber
Birthday challenge pwp. Components: It's Buffy's birthday, she's having a costume party and is dressed Xena-like. Angel's soul isn't an issue. No Riley. Must include a bowl of fruit and cream.
B/A, NC17

"The Strength To Heal" by Amy
What if the two men who harassed Buffy in "Helpless" took it a step further?
B/A & B/Other, non-consensual, NC17

"Surprise, In A Different Light" by Tinkerbell
A little Revisionist History (RH brand name used by permission) of what happened after our favorite scene in "Surprise".
B/A, NC17

"Sweet Revenge" by Mistress Angel
Buffy wants payback, but Angelus doesn't make it easy. Amid the sex, lust and blood, they both learn a little about themselves. Sequel to "Don't Let The Demon Bite 'Cha."
B/Aus, NC17

"Swimming With The Fishes" by Laure Alexander
What if Angelus had rescued Buffy from the fish boys in "Go Fish" instead of Xander? How would she have to pay him back?
B/Aus, NC17

"Take Me Away" by Elizabeth
When Buffy and Riley make love for the first time, she is haunted with memories.
B/R, B/A

"Take My Breath Away" by Michelle
Buffy feels like her world is falling apart, and decides she needs a baby to be whole again. And she asks Angel to be the father.
B/A

"Taking Control" by TrinityLast
Angel's holding out on Buffy, and she decides not to take it sitting down...
B/A, NC17

"The Talk" by Elizabeth
Riley has a talk with Angel.
B/R, B/A

"Tears Of Solace" by Krissy
Set seven years after the end of Season Three, Angel returns to Sunnydale, with hopes of rekindling his romance with Buffy. He finds things have changed drastically in his absence.
B/A

"Tell Me That You Don't Love Me" by A. Price
With the help of Willow, Angel wins Buffy over after their break up at the end of "Lover's Walk."
B/A

"Tempest" by Tinkerbell
Buffy learns just how obsessed Angelus is with her.
B/Aus, NC17

"Tempest II: Maelstrom" by Tinkerbell
Angelus discovers that Buffy has his drawing.
B/Aus, NC17

"Temple of the Slayer" by TrinityLast
Buffy is the Slayer in the Temple of the Slayer an obscure, but ancient religion, where the Slayer is worshipped.
B/Aus, NC17

"That Night" by Indie
AU. Buffy and Angel grew up together. One night changes their lives forever. Ten years later, they meet again.
B/A & B/Other, NC17

"Therapy Session" by Starla
Set early s5/2, Buffy visits Angel to speak her mind... in a good way.
B/A

"There But For The Grace..." by Indie
Work In Progress!!! AU. Faith had a rough life and look how she turned out. What if Buffy had been in a similar situation? There are lots of Slayers and the SITs are trained as a group by the Council. Written for tango's birthday.
B/A

"There's A Place" by Amy
The Buffy/Angel reunion that was so meanly not shown. Or at least Amy's version of it.
B/A

"Thinking of You" by Michelle
I don't know why I wrote this, but I did. And my taste in music is lacking somewhat, so forgive me. This takes place a few months after "Graduation Day." It is neither angsty nor fluffy...I just wanted someone to read it.
B/A

"A Thousand Copies" by Tinkerbell
Buffy realizes that nothing can copy her love for Angel.
B/A & B/R, NC17

"Through the Looking Glass" by Indie
AU. Angelus wasn't the one cursed with a soul, it was William. He's in Sunnydale. Starts with alt, season 1 Buffy.
B/William & B/Aus

"Too Long, Too Far From Home" by A. Price
Buffy is in New York, but she can't escape her past.
B/A

"The Touch of Your Hand" by Deb Nockels
What if Angel had a run in with the Initiative?
B/A

"The Trap" by Pamela
Spike and Cordelia team up to play matchmaker, but are they any match for two people as stubborn as Buffy & Angel?
B/A, NC17

"Truth and Denial" by Tinkerbell
Angel is faced with the reality of Buffy dating Riley... and then our slayer makes a choice.
B/R & B/A, NC17

"Twisted Psyche" by Starla
A B/Aus series about their complicated relationship.
B/Aus, NC17

"Unexpected Song" by Deb Nockels
Buffy's in the hospital, post her near death. Angel has just learned that when Willow re-souled him the curse she used didn't contain the true happiness clause.
B/A, NC17

"Unexpected Turns" by Indie
Alternate Season 2. PWP. Spike wanders into his Sire's bedroom and gets a little surprise.
Aus/B/S, NC17

"Unfaithful" by Tinkerbell
Buffy catches Angel in a compromising position. But is everything as it seems?
B/A & A/F (sort of), NC17

"Unwanted Passion" by Gia
Angelus corners Buffy in the cemetery. He has plans. For mature audiences only. Warning - PWP.
B/A, NC17

"Upon the Earth and Upon the Wind and Upon the Water" by Vatrixsta Cruden
Angel's human. Instant B/A reunion, right? Not so fast, my eager reader . . .
B/A

"Valley of the Shadow" by Deb Nockels
Angel returns to Sunnydale for Joyce's funeral.
B/A

"Walking Home" by Christine
Joyce talks to Angel about his low profile since his return from Hell.
B/A

"Wanted" by Laure Alexander
Sort of set in the future of Laure's TEOW&S series (which can be found at her site). Buffy is in her early 20's and has just given birth. How will her lover, Angel (the soulless version), react?
B/Aus

"Wanted More" by Laure Alexander
Sequel to "Wanted." Conor is now several months old and Angel is dealing okay with him, but he and Buffy are having problems. Has becoming a mother made her completely undesireable to him or is it all just a misunderstanding?
B/Aus, NC17

"Warm Touching Warm" by Deb Nockels
Three years from now, Angel looks back.
B/A

"Warriors Series" by Cynamin
What if Angel hadn't been changed back in IWRY?
B/A

"Watcher" by Indie
Buffy's upset that Angel is being evasive. After much pushing, she finds out just how much her unreadable boyfriend actually thinks about her ... and what he does while he's thinking about it.
B/A, NC17

"We Can Do It Together" by A. Price
Angel thinks about Buffys words in Amends.
B/A

"Welcome Home" by Christine
Sequel to "Walking Home."
B/A

"What Was Old Is New Again" by Pamela
Set in 2007, Buffy is married (not to Angel) and living a happy life. All of a sudden, her world collapses and she is left alone. Will Angel help her pick up the pieces?
B/A & B/G, NC17

"When It Comes" by Serena
Cordelia is taking her role as Angel's boss a little too far. Things that have been repressed boil over and the Fang Gang is forced to confront the issues that kept them separated for months. Buffy shows up afterwards, looking for the kind of comfort only Angel can provide.
B/A, NC17

"When The Sun Never Rises" by Indie (cowritten by Tango)
In a world with no sun, vampires are the dominant species, but they need the Slayers to survive. What happens when Lord Angelus, first leiutenant to The Master, is given the Harker, Buffy Summers, to look after?
B/A & A/Others, NC17 (some nonconsensual)

"Wicked Game" by Mistress Angel
Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Buffy decided she must do something about Angel as it gets harder and harder to pretend she doesn't still love him.
B/Aus, NC17

"A Wicked Kind Of Love" by Pamela
Fluffy Buffy/Angelus series. Yes, fluffy. I can make anything fluffy. Not at all realistic, but enjoyable to some.
B/Aus, NC17

"The Wicked Seduction of a Vampire Slayer" by Claudia D. Christian
Series about a certain blonde Slayer and her rather complicated feelings for a soulless vampire.
B/Aus, NC17

"The Wildest Times in the World" by Christine
Buffy and Angel meet again in the future, but can they recapture what they've lost when time is running out?
B/A, NC17

"Wishverse" by Indie
An AU that takes place in the world created by Cordelia in the season 3 episode "The Wish."
B/A, S/W & G/Jenny, NC17

"With Arms Wide Open" by Zorya
Well, I think the story's been told enough times...maybe it'll become the next fairy tale.
B/A

"Without You" by Deb Nockels
Two years after Angel left, Joyce is worried about Buffy.
B/A, NC17

"Wonderful Tonight" by A. Price
Buffy and Angel enjoy a night as a normal couple.
B/A

"The Worst Kind of Torture" by Serena
Spike catches Buffy and Angel in a rather compromising situation, and he's not very happy about it. And he, of course, must stick around to watch. And bitch.
B/A, NC17

"The Xander Zone" by Gia
Not what you might think. Set during BtVS s6 - what if Buffy found another way to deal with being yanked out of heaven?
B/A, NC17

"You Are the New Day" by Cynamin
Buffy's pregnant, and only Angel has the answers she needs.
B/A

"You Belong To Me" by Zorya
How do you tell a soul cursed vampire that there's no curse on his soul? And furthermore, how can Buffy deal with the fact that the love of her life...may not love her anymore?
B/A & A/K, NC17

"You'll Breath Again" by Amy
Buffy loses someone close to her and needs Angel to bring her through it.
B/R & B/A

"You're My Bitch Now" by Pamela
Buffy gets Angelus right where she wants him!
B/Aus, NC17

 

<< back